Ford groves service department
Viktor Karlovich Sloka (February 20, 1932 — December 13, 2018) was a Soviet and Russian scientist in the field of radio engineering and radio information technologies, Doctor of Technical Sciences, professor. Hero of the Russian Federation (1996), laureate of the USSR State Prize (1979).
2023.06.05 13:17 banzay_33 Viktor Karlovich Sloka (February 20, 1932 — December 13, 2018) was a Soviet and Russian scientist in the field of radio engineering and radio information technologies, Doctor of Technical Sciences, professor. Hero of the Russian Federation (1996), laureate of the USSR State Prize (1979).
| || |
In 1972, he was appointed chief designer of the multifunctional radar "Don-2N", which at that time had no analogues in the country and was ahead of the most advanced systems of other countries in most parameters. Its range is over 3000 kilometers. In 1978, construction work began, and in 1989 the station was put into service. In 1996, she was put on combat duty as part of the missile defense system of the central industrial region of Russia. The radar station is located in the Moscow region, has the form of a truncated pyramid with a base of 130x130 meters. submitted by banzay_33 to HeroesofRussia [link] [comments]
From 1979 to 2010 — Head of the Department of Radiophysics of the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, established on the basis of RTI. He formed a scientific school for the development of the theory and technology of complex radio measuring and telecommunication complexes, as well as systems for processing complex signals.
By the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated December 28, 1996, Viktor Karlovich Sloka was awarded the title of Hero of the Russian Federation.
2023.06.05 13:03 protik1212121 SteamPRO - Melbourne's No.1 Steam Carpet Upholstery Tile & Grout Cleaning Services
Are you tired of dealing with stubborn stains and dirt on your carpets, upholstery, tiles, and grout? Look no further! SteamPRO is here to provide you with the finest steam cleaning services in Melbourne. With our expertise and top-notch equipment, we guarantee to leave your surfaces looking fresh, clean, and rejuvenated.
At SteamPRO, we pride ourselves on being Melbourne's leading steam cleaning service. We understand that maintaining a clean and healthy environment is essential for your home or business, and that's why we go the extra mile to ensure exceptional results. Our team of experienced technicians is trained to handle a wide range of cleaning needs, from carpets and upholstery to tiles and grout.
Why choose SteamPRO for your cleaning needs? Here's what sets us apart: 1. Professional Steam Cleaning Services:
We specialize in steam cleaning, which is one of the most effective and eco-friendly methods to deep clean various surfaces. Our state-of-the-art steam cleaning equipment, combined with our skilled technicians, ensures thorough cleaning and sanitization. 2. Expertise in Carpet Cleaning:
Our carpet cleaning service is second to none. We understand that carpets can harbor dust, allergens, and even odors. With SteamPRO, you can trust that your carpets will receive the utmost care and attention, leaving them looking and feeling like new. 3. Upholstery Restoration:
Is your furniture losing its luster? Our upholstery cleaning service is designed to revive and refresh your beloved pieces. Our gentle yet effective methods remove dirt, stains, and allergens, bringing back the beauty and comfort of your upholstery. 4. Tile and Grout Cleaning:
Don't let dirty tiles and grout ruin the appearance of your floors and walls. Our professional tile and grout cleaning services will restore their original shine. We'll remove embedded dirt, grime, and mold, leaving your tiles looking pristine.
Experience the SteamPRO difference! Our dedication to customer satisfaction, attention to detail, and use of premium cleaning products make us the go-to choice for steam cleaning services in Melbourne. Contact SteamPRO - Melbourne's No.1 Steam Carpet Upholstery Tile & Grout Cleaning Services:
At SteamPRO, we take pride in delivering exceptional results and exceeding our customers' expectations. Trust us to handle all your steam cleaning needs with professionalism, reliability, and unmatched expertise. Schedule an appointment today and let us transform your space into a spotlessly clean and healthy environment!
submitted by protik1212121
to u/protik1212121 [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 13:02 TonyTony1287 The Walking Dead Ranking Every Episode
Oh my God was this list hard to rank 😅 I took about I would say at least 15 hours of my time into this and all of that was just to rank them at a certain level without much to say. First off we have about 8 Tiers from F,D,C,B,A,S,SS, and Premium though I barely put much into their. Remember this is just an opinion so don't take too harshly if your favorite episode isn't high on my list. For some episodes I may not say much or anything since this was too long originally.
F Tier, these are my least favorite episodes and most likely I have a vendetta against them in some way that made it hard for me to like them
- S2 Ep 8 Nebraska- I hate Lori and I think this episode expresses it, most definitely a vendetta. I didn't exactly like the stuff with Hershel and recovering though it was okay, but lori made some questionable decisions to go off on her own to look for Rick even though she should know he's fine seriously. She wrecks a car and then barely dies from a walker, mind you she is pregnant and shouldn't do these things easily my least favorite episode.
- S10 Ep 21 Diverged- I honestly forget this episode so much since it has nothing truly interesting or important to the story
- S7 Ep 6 Swear- this episode feels slow paced and dull due to oceanside being not seen well for me and I feel like Tara put on the best performance she could for it.
- S8 Ep 2 The Damned- this episode to me was just a lot of action and in the walking dead I don't want that. We see a couple of characters die (including Francine 🪦 I absolutely loved her character and hate how she died here :[ mindless) Erics death started here, but it just wasn't impactful enough.
- S3 Ep 11 I Ain't a Judas- Andrea is a boring character in the show and I hate her in this episode. The focus should've been on the prison honestly and maybe If she killed the Governor I would've understood her more.
- S10 Ep 20 Splinter- if most of the episode was real I would've loved it, but they weren't...
- S3 Ep 5 Say the Word- Andrea just isnt much good in this episode and Rick going crazy wasn't a fun idea to me.
- S8 Ep 3 Monsters- aside from the one fight with Rick I really didn't care much for it again for the fighting and having Morales return and die felt out of place.
- S2 Ep 2 Bloodletting- the group searching for Sophia was okay for a concept, but this episode was okay and went slow paced for me until the end.
D Tier, moving on these episodes were for me mostly just forgettable or boring so I won't say much except they weren't all bad
- S1 Ep 3 Tell it to the frogs- first off S1 won't be all high because I'm ranking EVERY episode, but this one felt slow in pace more as well compared to the last two. Shane was a badass though.
- S11 Ep 3 Hunted- Forgettable... Not much to say.
- S5 Ep 11 The Distance- Forgot entirely this was an episode, after rewatch still don't like it except for Aaron.
- S2 Ep 9 Trigger finger- It was a bit better than Nebraska, mostly cause of the Randel scenes.
- S7 Ep 14 The Other Side- Sasha somewhat makes a noble decision.
163-162. S11 Episodes 22 following 21- 22 had the Warden being uninteresting as a villain and 21 was boring as can be which is why they sit besides each other.
- S8 Ep 7 Time for After- I don't like the plans they have to deviate from Rick and him going to Jadis again feels like a horrible decision on his part.
- S9 Ep 8 Evolution- The ambience is the best part, though I hated Jesus' s death as it felt like a bad sendoff.
C Tier, These are a bunch of boring and hard to follow episodes that have some highs that keep it out of former tiers.
- S2 Ep 1 What lies Ahead- I liked the RV scene with Andrea, but what follows is dull.
- S11 Ep 4- The pope is somewhat average.
- S7 Ep 12 Say Yes- The carnival was a nice scenery for TWD, but they had too many fake outs with the walker "shooting" at them and the deer fake out.
- S9 Ep 7 Stradivarius- The Search for Eugene feels tiring to follow what's happening and I ended up watching the episodes once and never again because of it.
- S2 Ep 4 Cherokee Rose- Watching the episode is fun because of the well, though I feel like it was stupid as an idea as the group should have more common sense before doing something dumb.
- S2 Ep 3 Save The Last One- Shane was horrifying, but the rest was dull.
- S8 Ep 14 Still gotta mean something- Rick felt unnecessarly cold hearted in this episode killing off the Saviors that helped him which I didn't like, though Jared got a well deserved death.
- S4 Ep 9 After -It was okay watching Carl try to scavenge while Rick was injured and I liked the scene with his shoe being lost.
- S7 Ep 5 Go Getters- the episode itself wasn't bad yet I never really enjoyed it too much aside from Maggie being a badass and the ending was pretty good.
- S4 Ep 10 Inamtes- Inmates was a pretty well rounded episodes showing off some of the group which I liked seeing Tyreese the most.
- S8 Ep 6 The King, The Widow, and Rick- the episode was pretty lackluster for me and I didn't really appeal to seeing the garbage people much in this or everyone going to attack the saviors which was a dumb move to do. Ezekiel was probably the most fun of the episode.
- S3 Ep 16 Welcome to the Tombs- the finale for season 3 has always been horrible as it barely gives tension between the Governor and Ricks group, it just felt unfitting for a finale.
- S11 Ep 8 For blood- it was a okay Mid Season finale to say the least (sorry, 1/3 season finale). I did like some of the parts in it with Maggie which is why it sits higher than others.
- S5 Ep 7 Crossed- I thoroughly enjoyed the chase scene between the three officers and Ricks group, but that was about it.
- S4 Ep 13 Alone- I liked watching the parts of the group split up, except for Maggie, Bob, and Sasha as they felt very uneventful to me. What makes this episode better had to be the part about Daryl and Beth with the ending of the introduction to Joe's group.
- S7 Ep 10 New Best Friends- a lot of these parts I forgot about in this episode when it came to the Kingdom though after rewatching it I enjoyed those parts more than the Garbage people. I just honestly think Jadis's group is uninteresting and makes for no substance.
- S10 Ep 15 The Tower- I sometimes forget about this episode and it's premise with Beta, but I think it holds up enough for a weird one and The stuff with princess was okay.
- S9 Ep 3 Warning signs- I think the episode was okay, I just didn't like Season 9 A that much...
B tier, now we get to the episodes I could watch again in the past 6 months or binge through without skipping
- S11 Ep 2 Acheron Part 2- this was close to being put into C tier since I really hated some parts about it like how they left Gage to die and still had to fight off dozens of walking regardless. The group in the first two episodes seem to switch off and on from good to bad.
- S7 Ep 4 Service- for some reason people hate this episode and I can't see why except for the fact it mainly deals with Negan at Alexandria; in my opinion it was him and a couple other characters who saved season 7 and 8 for me.
- S10 Ep 3 Ghosts- I forget the episode...
- S10 Ep 7 Open Your Eyes- I thought the episode was fine as I don't hate Siddiq and all, though I liked and hated the ending as I loved the twist of Dante and hated that Siddiq had to die so early on.
- S6 Ep 7 Heads Up- I didn't like the twist of Glenn and all, but I liked the suspicion with Carol and Morgan as well as the Ending being dramatic.
- S8 Ep 11 Dead or Alive- it's not good to know when you remember an episode due to bad things. Daryl has been making more off decisions for the character and Tara seems to be completely Reckless now making me hate her moving forward.
- S4 Ep 4 Indifference- The Scenes with Carol and Rick we're amusing with crude Humour as well as some more tense scenes in my opinion and I hated/liked when Rick told Carol she couldn't come back.
- S3 Ep 6 Hounded- honestly I would've rather put this episode a little bit higher due to Merle (probably my favorite charcater which contributes to a lot of episodes being higher) being a badass while fighting Michonne and pulling out puns as well. The reason it doesn't get higher is still due to Rick and the phone situation being uneventful.
- S11 Ep 9 No Other Way- Alden dies in this episode which I should've seen coming that sucks. The ending feels misleading a bit though everything else in the middle is pretty great.
- S11 Ep 5 Out of the Ashes- literally the only reason I put this here was due to Lance so deal with it!
- S4 Ep 11 Claimed- Rick had a pretty solid pair of scenes with the Claimers and I liked watching Glenn and Tara (Surprisingly).
- S10 Ep 13 What We Become- I thought the flashbacks/hallucinations we're pretty good, but aside from that this episode was just mediocre.
- S9 Ep 4 The Obliged- I liked watching Daryl and Rick fight each other over different views on how everything should be and the ending I thought was pretty suspenseful as well as the saviors and oceanside.
- S11 Ep 15 Trust- Lance feels exactly like the Governor in some of these episodes which is what I like about him, and from here I start to enjoy Princess maybe because Mercer is around more xd.
- S10 Ep 17 Home Sweet Home- I thought Maggie was a good enough concept for an episode with the reapers, though it didn't hit that hard watching again. It still Is most definitely better than the other 3 episodes of S10 part C but enough for A Tier.
A Tier, after this point complaints may start to stop, but that doesn't mean entirely. These episodes I enjoy watching over and over again with some good tension and comedy as well.
- S1 Ep 5 Wildfire- For the episodes Jim was in I liked him and learning his backstory as well so this was a pretty fun episode.
- S4 Ep 15 Us- the stuff with Abraham and their group was pretty wholesome to me and I liked Joe for the time being in here seeing how he is pretty fair to be honest giving things where they are due and trust to Daryl.
- S6 Ep 11 Knots Untie- I somewhat feel like the episode drags due to there being too much at hilltop, but it is a new community so I can't truly argue. I remember enjoyably when Rick stopped the assassination attempt.
- S8 Ep 9 Honor- the beginning with Carl I thought was good to showcase the events that unfolded before the decimation and Carl's death hit hard.
- S5 Ep 4 Slabtown- I personally don't mind the hospital arc too much, yet it won't get all of it's episodes too high of course. I liked watching Noah and Beth converse and I thought this was a new era for the walking dead.
- 10 Ep 1 Lines we Cross- the part with the Satellite was amusing to watch as it was a big change to see and I like that about the walking dead on occasions.
- S9 Ep 6 Who are you now?- I liked learning of Luke's Group (you heard me, Luke's Group) and what they have been like learning of some of their past.
- S10 Ep 8 The World Before- I liked mostly just watching two scenes, the beginning with Dante and Gabriel and Dante. I loved the fact no one even considered a Whisperer living amongst them and how he did some much devious stuff was mind boggling and amazing to watch. When Gabriel talks about forgiveness to Dante and kills him shows me how Gabriel has changed the past seasons.
- S7 Ep 9 Rock in the Road- Rick gives off a good speech to Ezekiel and I liked seeing him and Morgan reunite again. The stuff with Gabriel wasn't too bad either.
- S3 Ep 9 The Suicide King- the Governor finally seems to be starting to let things of him slip which I love to see. I also enjoyed watching Merle with Daryl as well too.
- S11 Ep 11 Rouge element- I thought that the twist of Steph was pretty good and I don't mind the episode being a bit long and tedious for it's reveal.
- S11 Ep 23 Family- I loved the fact Lydia got bit just because it shows us that people can still get bit and survive. It shows to me that in the finale no one could be truly safe even though Luke gets bit and still dies.
- S11 Ep 17 Lockdown- Saving Sebastian was okay ig.
- S8 Ep 10 The Lost and The Plunderers- Simon's character I think was made perfectly as he is a hotheaded person who is all about power and showing that off. Killing most of the Garbage people was terrifying to watch and showed how Negan could be more merciful than others.
- S1 Ep 1 Days Gone Bye- I think for the pilot it did it's job well and showed off enough of what the show could be. Of course this doesn't mean it was all good but as pilots go it was pretty solid.
- S11 Ep 1 Acheron Part 1- The only reason I put it this high was for the interrogation scenes especially when it came down to Ezekiel. Him and Mercer are honestly a great pair and I love his ending to the show as it's fitting.
- S5 Ep 10 Them- after losing most of the group it seems like a fitting episode of despair and plays it perfectly.
- S5 Ep 12 Remember- the first shown scenes of Alexandria was pretty good and I liked the interviews scene too. We also saw a lot of new character introductions.
- S11 Ep 6 On The Inside- The ferals was a nice touch of horror that I never knew I could need. Making the people with the ferals Virgil and Connie made the most perfect sense as well.
- S6 Ep 13 Not Tomorrow Yet- this episode shows off how our group is seeming to be the bad guys starting to kill people in their sleep. I like how Glenn and Heath have their first kills and show how they are changing.
- S7 Ep 1 The day will come when you won't be- I like the title as it references Doctor Jenner, but for the episode I liked Negan and that's mostly it. Seeing two people die was horrible to me, but necessary and since I don't rank episodes for being bad due to deaths I can still rank them high.
- S6 Ep 16 Last Day on Earth- Simon has a good introduction and I like them trying to get from point A to B, but what stands out to me most is probably Abraham and Eugene with his speech about him
- S7 Ep 15 Something they need- Sasha was probably the highlight of the episode for me and I liked them and Negan's interactions. It Is a good effort to show that they aren't all monsters and I like seeing Eugene as well.
- S3 Ep 7 When the Dead come knocking- Glenn and his interrogation with Merle was amazing and I liked seeing Glenn's true will shine.
- S8 Ep 12 The Key- I don't like this episode much honestly if it wasn't for Negan and Ricks Speech as well as Simon and his deviousness.
- S8 Ep 1 Mercy- the beginning I had to move up due to some good portions of it like Rick and Negan. I also liked the ending a lot even though I watched the trailer a lot and knew of Gabriel and Negan's interactions.
- S9 Ep 1 a New Beginning- wow two series beginnings next to each other... Yeah it's weird but they weren't exactly S Tier Material. The beginning with them trying to get a horse accessory was great tension to watch and I already love Ricks Beard.
- S10 Ep 18 Find me- okay so maybe I exaggerated My feeling towards Season 10 C a bit since I like some of the episodes a bit and others worse. The reason I put this here is mostly good plot lines and that was it.
Around here I wanted to say the reason for some episodes ranking higher is due to the fact the others are horrible and some of these have redeeming qualities. It's hard to put over 150 episodes ranked from horrible to greatness and know the points of interest.
- S3 Ep 3 Walk With Me- Merle brings joy to me seeing him again and I love him from here on out. I like how the Governor seems to be innocent enough until the big reveal with the militia which is amazingly put.
- S10 Ep 9 Squeeze- I hate Squeeze... There i said it. The cave sucks honestly and Id rather not watch it again because of that, but Negan is the only saving grace for this episode and if it wasn't for him I would never watch this episode again.
- S8 Ep 13 Do Not Send Us Astray- Simon attacking the Hilltop was the most great action of this season that I never minded and it felt terrifying after Tobin's fate was sealed.
- S3 Ep 12 Clear- I had to move it from S Tier, but nevertheless a great episode. Morgan's return was done perfectly and I felt like his character did a full 180 after this. Michonne and Carl's side story was also good.
- S2 Ep 12 Better Anglels- Shane and Ricks final confrontation was amazingly executed and loved the difference from the Comics with Rick killing shane and Carl shooting his reanimated self; Shane and Randel was also good too.
- S4 Ep 12 Still- Daryl and Beth make sense to pair together and I like seeing how we get a bit more back story to his character. They feel like the most perfect example to put for a mismatched pair.
- S6 Ep Thank You- The journey with Glenn's group trying to get back was amusing to see even though the dumpster ending wasnt really the best, still horrible to see.
- S10 Ep 4 Silence the Whisperers- Negan and Lydia have a good bond and I like how Negan defends her even though I hate how no one believes Lydia that Negan protected her.
- S8 Ep 4 Some Guy- I still love watching Ezekiel and the Kingdom so I enjoy this episode and how he feels defeated the whole time. Jerry is the best bodyguard in my opinion as well as it is shown and Shivas death is heartbreaking.
- S5 Ep 8 Coda- The reason I put this soo high was due to Rick and Bob. I did like the ending a bit even though I feel like Beth's death could've been avoided.
- S3 Ep 14 Prey- originally this episode was C Tier for me, but I re-watched it and put it this high due to the Governor being a literal psycho and I love this side of him.
- S11 Ep 20 What's been Lost- Lance felt underutilized as soon as he died, I really wished they could've made a difference with his exit on the show.
- S8 Ep 8 How it's gotta be- Forgot about Natanias death.
- S11 Ep 7 Promises Broken- Negan and Maggie had a good talk together about before.
- S10 Ep 6 Bonds- Okay.. XD.
- S6 Ep 10 The Next world- I thought the stuff with Rick, Daryl, and Jesus was goofy, but great.
- S11 Ep 19 Varient- I do like the idea of evolving walkers though I feel like it was a bit late in the show.
- S3 Ep 13 Arrow on the Doorstep- the meeting was just terrific to watch as the Governor is so sinister inside it with Milton and Hershel having a good talk as well with Martinez and Daryl having a good show off time. Merle and Glenn have some good times too.
- S9 Ep 2 The Bridge- The log scene was amazing and Aaron had a good scene with the amputation.
S Tier, These episodes are some of my favorite to watch with a good glass of Tea and some snacks.
- S7 Ep 7 Sing me a song- Negan and Carl were fun to watch as well as some more insight on the sanctuary as Daryl breaks free. Negan and Carl also Bond.
- S10 Ep 10 Stalker- Daryl VS Alpha!!!
- S11 Ep 16 Acts of God- Lance is very horrifying as to what his next move is and Leah's stuff was good.
- S3 Ep 8 Made to suffer- it was a great Mid season finale as I enjoyed the fight with the Governor and Rick as well as the ending with Merle and Daryl.
- S2 Ep 6 Secrets- Glenn has to deal with hiding multiple people's secrets and I feel like the comedy is pure gold here.
- S1 Ep 2 Guts- The rooftops scenes were great as well as the parts where they wear guys to avoid the walkers, it always felt like a sense of panic in this episode.
- S9 Ep 9 Adaptation- the introduction to Alpha was simple enough and I feel like it's a good episode.
- S11 Ep 10 New Haunts
- S11 Ep 12 The Lucky Ones- Carol finally feels a little bit like she's back to her old self in this community with Lance and their deals.
- S4 Ep 1 30 days without and Accident- probably my second favorite of the beginning episodes as it demonstrates exactly how the group has got along since the recent events. Has a good story with the shopping market and the roof caving in was awesome.
- S3 Ep 10 Home- this episode shows how Merle and Daryl are far apart which I can still keep watching Merle and be entertained as well as the fight scene at the end with the Governor being cocky as can be.
- S9 Ep 16 The Storm- snow is a new but simple thing that I like along with Negan Earning trust with Michonne.
- S10 Ep 2 We are the End of the World- Gamma saving Alpha is one of my favorite scenes of how it shows Alphas power towards the group and influence on it's people.
- S6 Ep 8 Start to Finish- The walls coming down had an interesting story as well as many like the Wolf getting loose and Diana having a badass/amazing exit.
- S9 Ep 11 Bounty- The Movie Theatre scene was pretty good as well as Alpha with and Lydia.
- S5 Ep 2 Strangers- The uneasy feeling of Gabriel is pretty good to show the groups trust and I like how the ending is played out with the reveals.
- S11 Ep 13 Warlords- The Complex is a pretty good place to see and I like seeing the evolution of Negan and Aaron.
- S9 Ep 15 The Calm Before- The highlight is the end with the pikes though it made sense for the lesser characters. I hated seeing Henry and Enid die (Not with Tara).
- S10 Ep 11 Morning Star- The start of the battle is ingenius with the tree sap fire scene and it makes for a suspenseful ending to the episode to come.
- S9 Ep 5 What come After- The episode is meant to be a sendoff for Rick so I'll rank it about everything else instead. I did enjoy some of the sequences with Hershel and I loved seeing Shane again. He really puts perspective on some episodes like Season 5 which makes me enjoy watching those episodes more as well as Shane. Ricks exit was also done is a pretty good way.
- S7 Ep 13 Bury me Here- I liked watching Morgan slowing go back into insanity which I believe is due to PTSD of some sort. The episode feels really well done and I like the ending to it with Richard Dying and Carol being told everything.
- S9 Ep 12 Guardians- Alpha is great to watch in this episode and the way she kills the two whispering who challenge them is great!
- S8 Ep 5 The Big scary U- the main focus is Negan and Gabriel which is an amazing talk between then two before settling their differences. I also like the unease at the sanctuary through betrayal.
- S11 Ep 14 The Rotten core- the whole episode is one of If not my personal favorite to watch for the complex alone being a nice setting. I enjoy every bit of this episode as well as the side deal with Sebastian and how Mercer is revealed to be a pretty nice guy.
- S5 Ep 15 Try- The whole episode feels like a decent into madness for Rick seeing everyone against him. I like how he goes into protective cop mode and try to defend the ones he lives as well as his speech at the end.
- S11 Ep 18 A New Deal- The whole episode is average, but the ending just feels amazing to rewatch.
- S2 Ep 11 Judge, Jury, Executioner- I personally like Dale a lot so I love this episode. It really shows how the group is starting to turn as they believe to do what is best for the group and not morals. Dales death is also very heartfelt to watch and showed off the walkers dangerousness.
- S10 Ep 14 Look At The Flowers- Negan and Daryl make a good pair to watch though I enjoyed watching Beta and him struggling to get back on track after Alphas death and I love him so much more for this episode.
- S5 Ep 5 Self Help- Daryl and Carol at the moments have some good episodes together so it's not surprise I'd love this episode. With Noah in the episode as well it feels like a amazing show of how the characters (Carol and Daryl) have changed morally.
- S6 Ep 13 The Same Boat- Carol has been shown to be ruthless, but this episode shows her true colors as how she doesn't want this to be her life anymore.
- S5 Ep 13 Forget- the episode itself has many great minisodes it felt like which was fantastic.
50 and 49. S4 Ep 6 Live Bait and 7 Dead Weight- I put these both here due to the fact of me loving the equally. The 6th episode feels like a showcase of how the Governor gets broken entirely and starts to get built back up positively showing what could have been and for a time it feels beautiful to me. The 7th though shows how some things can mess with his mind and make him go back to being a psychopath that kills everyone he sees.
- S8 Ep 16 Wraith- The ending to season 8 was pretty eventful for the battles begin as Eugene saved everyone's asses from a cool trick with the bullets. I am happy that Rick decided to save Negan and I love the episode except for the ending being off-putting with Maggie.
- S6 Ep 9 No way Out- The Wolf has a pretty interesting end that I enjoyed to see and aside from the the entire eoisode is the best part. You never feel that sense of boring to it as the action is nonstop great.
- S5 Ep 5 Now- I liked small bits and pieces of this episode mostly revolving around Diana and her role starting to change. If she survived I don't doubt I would've loved to see her go through more of an arc.
- S7 Ep 11 Hostiles and Calamities- I can see the hate for this episode, though I love it myself. Eugene in my opinion is at his best here and I love watching him here with Negan and their interactions. It was also great how Dwight had framed the doctor.
- S5 Ep 6 Consumed- Abraham was one of my favorite characters not just for jokes but for this episode. His backstory is heartbreaking to learn about and relatable. When he falls down after beating Eugene in defeat I can feel his pain with him.
- S9 Ep 13 Chokepoint- Daryl VS Beta!!!
SS Tier, after this point there is no bad things that the episodes could have drag it's down. These ones are my person favorites.
Around this time I also realized that it seems my numbers on the side aren't matching so I'm fixing it from here so skip 42- 38. Idk what happened but I messed up somewhere and went to fix it but couldn't find the problem.
- S2 Ep 13 Besides the Dying Fire- The walkers attacking the farm was a great scene just as much as the Democracy speech was from Rick, though Lori is horrible to Rick in this episode. Also Rick tells the group "we're all infected"
- S4 Ep 2 Infected- I love the scene where Patrick reanimates and the morning fight they have in the prison. So much stuff happens at once. The ending was Great with Tyreese and. The pig scene was sad to watch.
- S6 Ep 6 Always Accountable- One time when I like Sasha is this episode with Abraham. Where to begin; The Rocket launcher scene was great, Abraham is great with quips, Daryl with Dwight is a good scene and I love the ending as well.
- S6 Ep 14 Twice as Far- The Denise speech wasnt too bad and the death was great. I enjoyed Abraham and Eugene; I think my favorite scenes was with Abraham and Eugene with another one of his speechs towards him which was funny and heartfelt.
- S4 Ep 16 A- The best part is when Joe's group comes along and how Rick bites out his throat signifying that he and Shane are now alike. I also like when Rick and Daryl talk as well as Rick figuring out this olace kidnaps people.
- S2 Ep 7 Pretty Much dead Already- Shane is what I love about this episode, he and Dale had a really funny encounter and I feel like Shane makes me laugh and be serious at the same time with each scenes. I also like how Rick is more accepting towards Hershel.
- S10 Ep 16 A Certain Doom- Beta was good in this episode and had some great parts, but the fights wee great especially the scene with the Music. Betas death felt odd, but that doesn't lower the episode.
- S4 Ep 14 The Grove- I mean do I really have to explain? Carol is a savage here and I love when they finally talk about Karen and Davids death here. Nothing in this episode is a low note.
- S2 Ep 5 Chupacabra- I love everything about Daryl's scenes in this that show how he is a badass and capable of holding his own. Also love his Hallucinations.
- S11 Ep 24 Rest In Peace- certainly wasn't the best finale, but I felt like it did well enough for the episode. It tied up most loose ends for the show given its runtime and I feel like it is fitting enough.
- S2 Ep 10 18 Miles Out- my favorite of Season 2 has Shane and Rick have the best battle I have seen even more than The Governor and Rick or Negan and Rick. This battle utilizes both of their strengths and weaknesses with some things that have never been done in the show much more like using your blood to attract walkers to other places. It was an amazing episode all in all.
- S1 Ep 6 TS-19- idk what it is but I love watching this episode over and over again and I love it the more I watch it. It is probably because I like Doctor Jenner a bit more in each watching of his tragic backstory with his wife.
- S9 Ep 14 Scars- The flahsback was an amazing one that told us something vital to the story about how they don't trust people coming in anymore. What Daryl and especially Michonne went through is tragic.
- S5 Ep 3 Four Walls a roof- this episode is perfect for a number of reasons like Bob and his antics or Savage Rick, this was a turning point for the walking dead and this is where Rick gets some of his roots.
- S1 Ep 4 Vatos- even though I love TS-19 I love Vatos more. This is unique to some episodes where you see a group just like Ricks that is trying to survive and this is where we realize the world is bigger than we thought still.
- S7 Ep 16 The first day of the rest of your Life- The battle was amazing and I feel like this was the best it was going to get for the coming seasons, but season 9 and 10 surprised me.
- S10 Ep 5 What it always Is- Negan with the Kid is the highlight I think, I could've honestly seen this going farther, if it wasn't for the former savior. I feel like this was fitting for an entire episode of, but we diverged a bit.
- S4 Ep 3 Isolation- Hershel and Tyreese are the highlights for me with Tyreese going berserk and Hershel being a kind soul. This is a staple episode for why Season 4 is amazing and why Hershel is what made season 4 great.
- S6 Ep 4 Here's not Here- I love learning about Eastman and Morgan in this one off. I love how it is somewhat told in the first person narrative to the Wolf and how Morgan changed back to who he was. Eastman shows how he and Morgan are pretty similar and why he should be like him.
- S5 Ep 14 Spend- aside from Francine being here to be used as eye candy for me I loved how some of Alexandria like and dislike rick's group here. I do hate Noah dying as I feel like he could've been so much more.
- S10 19 One More- I love havng the episode based on Aaron and Gabriel as they have came a long way since their beginnings. When they have few an encounter with Mays I felt like this was a testimony to who they are as people. We see how they care for each other and how Mays fails to make a point of who they are until Gabriel Kills him showing he has gone farther away from the light.
- S7 Ep 3 Cell- Daryl is locked up and he is now being treated like shit. This episode feels great cause of how it feels like he is trying to break Daryl. Dwight also has a great mission on how he mercy kills a savior and shows he isn't as bad as you may think.
- S6 Ep 1 First time again- I do enjoy the setting of the episode how we see the diverge in Alexandria and who listens or hears Rick out. The episode is a great example for staring episodes... But not the best at it.
- S5 Ep 9 What Happened and what's going On- I loved Tyreese's character so to see him die was horrible for me. His episodes I feel like was a good send off since it is a test to who he is as a person who is confounded about the world around him.
- S3 Ep 4 Killer Within- this episode was played perfectly and I feel like is a good sendoff for other characters as well like how I hate Lori. She is made just a bit better from her sacrifice and thought T-Dog went out in a good way as well. The prisoners also had a good show for their trust.
- S4 Ep 5 Interment- this is where Hershel's best episode is as he is the best Samaritan Alive in the apocalypse. At the end where Rick and Carl fend off the walkers inside the gates in a great bond and I love the whole episode.
- S6 Ep 3 JSS- it is well rounded and has good action as well as a lot of tension and suspense with Carol showing off her capabilities and Morgan with his philosophy.
Finally we cracked the top ten and into Premium Episodes. If you've made it this far you are are persistent as me... Well probably less since this took a long ass time but still. These are the episodes whee I cherish them and can watch more than once a month.
- S8 Ep 15 Worth- Worth has what I want in an episode; good characters and story/plot. Eugene's parts are made more important seeing how he needed to stay at the sanctuary to save Alexandria and the other communities. I loved even more Dwight's part where I have without doubt the most suspense with him and Negan. Simon also had the most best arc death as it felt complete.
- S5 Ep 16 Conquer- the episode has a lot of action and the ending was the pivet. I love the speech he has and how Diana let's Rick be in charge now was a sort of cliffhanging ending that signify's perfection.
- S5 Ep 1 No sanctuary- both Season 5's beginning and finale are amazing and the way Rick and his group take down Terminus in one episode is amazing as they fight there way out and the scene with Judith was great. Morgan was just a sprinkle of wholesomeness to see.
- S10 Ep 12 Walk With Us- The Episode had just enough action, good deaths and character interactions to make it here. First of the battle at hilltop was amazing. The second best thing was Earl and I feel very sad every time I watch this episode at his part. Then the best thing is the end with Alpha and Negan.
- S3 Ep 1 Seed- The best beginning to a season it shows how the group has changed since Rick and the prison is a great example. The tombs are a great scenery and the ending was perfect for a cliffhanger as well as Conquer.
- S3 Ep 2 Sick- the prisoner episode was pretty good to watch as a group of prisoners try to take on walkers. While some are good others would rather be assertive. Rick has definitely changed since season 2 and the group is played great here and much more human like.
- S7 Ep 2 Well- what helps this episode is the last episode before it having a dark tone. This instead has a more uplifting one with the king and with Carol and Morgan being a great pair. The Kingdom seems to be a good community and seeing how Carol tries to smooth talk the king and how he tells whays her bullshit is an amazing scene.
- S10 Ep 22 Heres Negan- We realize he was a kinda lousy husband that wasn't really too good to becoming a really supportive husband who cares deeply for his wife Lucille. The story before showed a lot of Negan and how he is and I love Lucille as a character from this episode trying to do whats best for Negan.
- S4 Ep 8 Too Far gone- Honestly this IS the best episode, but I am bias so I had to put my own personal favorite above it not to say this isn't right behind it easily. Too far gone is what feels like a season finale but isn't. The Governors first encounter should've been this and I'm glad we got to see it unfold great. Rick has a great speech in it about not being too far gone yet and the Governor killing Hershel to start the best battle of the series. The Governors death feels fitting and the ending was sad and amazing.
Before I get to this last one I wanted to say a thank you in advance to whomever reads this as I really had a hard time making this and spending a lot of time to do this isn't easy. And remember this last episode is my very own person opinion entirely and in no way is it the best of the series definitively, without any furthermore, lets end this.
- Season 3 Episode 15 This Sorrowful Life- Now what makes this episode so great to me? Well I'm totally biased towards the actor and the character in the show Merle Dixon. I could watch Merle all day which is what they episode feels like with the perfect duo of Michonne and Merle on their way to the governor. It has some of the most perfect comedy in the episode as well as having the best sacrifice redemption arc and ending. This episode made me laugh, smile, cry and more. There will never be a time when I ever change my opinion about this episode in existence.
Again another huge thanks to everyone and I hope this will satisfy everyones needs... Now I'ma go watch S3 Ep 15 Legit.
submitted by TonyTony1287
to TonysRandomness [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:31 Slow-Truck-9496 Best Import Export Code in Hyderabad
iec code regsitration in Hyderabad
A ten-digit alphanumeric designation called the Import Export Code (IEC) is given to companies who import or export goods or services. Any business that does not have the Import and Export Code is not permitted to engage in importing or exporting activities. In India, tax officials like Customs and DGFT personnel utilise the IEC, which is given by the regional office of the Director General of Foreign Trade, or DGFT, to uniquely identify import and export enterprises. Additionally, the DGFT uses the IEC code to control the import and export operations of Indian enterprises and safeguard the viability of the Indian economy. Benefits of Import Export Code Registration in Hyderabad Expanding a business iec registration in Hyderabad
help You to develop your company by leaps and bounds, which will assist you in reaching out to a broader worldwide market and expanding your business. No filing of returns:
By signing up for Import Export Code, you will be exempt from filing any returns. You won't need to follow any kind of procedure after receiving the code to guarantee that its validity is maintained. You won't need to file your returns with the Director General of Foreign Trade, not even for export transactions. There is no need to renew:
An import export code is valid as long as the entity is still in existence. So, those who own this code will never need to be concerned about renewing it. Export incentives
The Indian government has a policy of exporting commodities rather than collecting taxes. All taxes paid while exporting the items can be reimbursed to the exporter. If the importer pledges to export the items within a certain amount of time, the government will even eliminate some import duties. What are process for getting Import and export code in Hyderabad Step 1:
Application preparation To obtain a code, submit an application to the DGFT in the area where the company has its registered office in the Aayaat Niryaat Form 2A format. Also, the government has set up an online filing system for getting IEC CODE ONLINE Step 2:
Preparation of the application The fundamental needs of ANF 2A are information on the company and its owners, directors, or partners, information about the bank account, and a bank certificate. ANF 2A must be provided along with all necessary IEC documentation. On the ANF2A form, a digital signature is required. Step 3:
Paying a fee Once the application is finished, the DGFT should be notified, and the government must be paid an application fee. Your application can be returned for revision or amendment by the IEC department. You have 15 days to respond to the DGFT. Step 4:
Code assurance in IE Your company will receive an IE Code from the Directorate General of Foreign Trade once the department has fully evaluated your application. Both a soft copy and a hard copy of this IE code are available. You can begin the import-export transaction after receiving the softcopy via email. Documents Required for Import and Export Code Registration in Hyderabad
- Card PAN
- A bank statement or a cancelled check
Why Does Your Business Need an Import Export Code in Hyderabad Import Export Code Registration in Hyderabad-
- Proof of address
- Digital picture
- Aadhar card copy or another form of identification
- The most recent electricity/telephone bill, the rental/lease agreement, or the sale deed if the business location is self-owned.
- Copies of partnership agreements (in case of a partnership)
- A declaration of incorporation (in case of a private limited company, LLP )
- Copies of the Trust Deed and the Society's Registration Certificate ( in case of a trust )
The Foreign Trade (Development & Regulation) Act of 1992 states that no individual or company may import or export anything without first obtaining an IEC. These numbers are given to registered business owners by the DGFT. So, this is a requirement for every business wishing to sell in a foreign country. Companies must include this number on their shipments since the import-export code is used by port authorities, domestic organisations, the customs office, and other courier services to process applications.
This code aids in determining a business owner's identification and validity. Even if you deliver little amounts of your company's samples to a potential customer, it could still be considered a commercial shipping. The government and foreign trade organisations will require an authorised IEC because this entails an economic transaction that occurs through international ports. Who Needs Import and export code in Hyderabad Import and export code in Hyderabad
For everyone involved in operations like importing or exporting products and services from India, they must register for an import-export code, or IE code. Hyderabad residents can easily obtain an IE code online by providing the necessary documentation. A valid IE number is required for all importers and exporters who want to bring in or send out products or services from India.
IE Codes in Hyderabad may be either individuals or registered companies. IE codes are also referred to as export, import, or EXIM licences. Companies can profit from DGFT, Customs, and the Export Promotion Council on their exports and imports by registering for an IE code in Hyderabad. IEC registration fees in Hyderabad
The IEC Code procedure is carried out by many professionals to make it easier & time-saving process for you.IEC fees in Hyderabad
may vary depends on agent. where as bizivalue charges a professional fee with affortable cost contact us for more details . How to get Import and Export code in Hyderabad
It is quite difficult to grasp the procedure and provide the necessary documentation. The likelihood of the application being rejected increases with each stage of the uploading of the documents. The digital signature certificates that must be uploaded adhere to various criteria. IEC consultant in Hyderabad
has fully comprehend. That is why we stepped forward to assist you in avoiding the headache and registering your import export code at the lowest price assured.so that you may focus on running your business while letting us handle the legal formalities
submitted by Slow-Truck-9496
to u/Slow-Truck-9496 [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:27 Gastrohub Gastroenterologist in Pimple Saudagar
is concerned with the health and treatment of your digestive tract. This covers the whole digestive system, gallbladder, and liver. Our professionals at GastroHub
employ cutting-edge treatments and minimally invasive procedures to provide you with a wide range of gastrointestinal services. Our team
focuses on your well-being to guarantee long-term health care for you and your family. At our facility, we provide the most advanced endoscopic procedures and have evolved to become a world-class manometry institution. Our team also provides the most advanced endo sonography. GastroHub emphasizes personalized care and that’s why we put you at the core of everything that we do.
Specialized Gastric Treatments
From diagnostics to treatment, we manage every aspect of your digestive care. We can employ non-invasive diagnostic testing based on your requirements. Endoscopic diagnostics are often used to identify and treat digestive diseases when other imaging techniques are ineffective. It enables our specialists to identify, analyze, and treat any issues.
Our consultants have extensive experience and training in gastrointestinal, colorectal surgery, and general surgery. We provide high-quality, all-inclusive care close to home. Other advantages to selecting gastroenterology treatments at GastroHub include the compassionate, professional care provided by our team of doctors and support staff. Visit our clinical facility today to discover more about our gastroenterology services.
submitted by Gastrohub
to u/Gastrohub [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:20 peliccancars12 Pre-bookMinicab Hire from Stansted Airport CM24 to Stansted Airport LU2
When it comes to traveling to and from airports, convenience and reliability are essential. If you're looking for a stress-free transfer from Stansted Airport CM24 to Stansted Airport LU2, Peliccan Cars is here to meet your needs. With our pre-booked minicab hire services, you can enjoy a smooth and comfortable journey, allowing you to start or end your trip on a high note. Convenient and Reliable Airport Transfers
At Peliccan Cars, we understand the importance of punctuality and convenience in airport transfers. Our pre-booked minicab hire service ensures that you have a vehicle waiting for you when you arrive at Stansted Airport CM24 or when you need to depart from Stansted Airport LU2. By pre-booking with us, you eliminate the hassle of searching for a cab or waiting in long queues. We value your time and strive to provide a reliable and efficient service, allowing you to focus on your travel plans. Professional and Experienced Drivers
We take pride in our team of professional and experienced drivers who are dedicated to delivering the highest level of service. Our drivers are well-versed in the routes between Stansted Airport CM24 and Stansted Airport LU2, ensuring a smooth and efficient journey. They are familiar with the local traffic patterns and can adapt to any unforeseen circumstances, guaranteeing that you reach your destination on time. Moreover, our drivers prioritize your safety and comfort, making your journey with Peliccan Cars a pleasant and stress-free experience. Comfortable and Well-Maintained Vehicles
At Peliccan Cars, we believe that a comfortable journey is essential for our customers. That's why we have a fleet of well-maintained vehicles that provide a luxurious and comfortable ride. Our minicabs are equipped with modern amenities to ensure your comfort throughout the journey. Whether you're traveling alone or with a group, we have the perfect vehicle to accommodate your needs. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the convenience of traveling in style with Peliccan Cars. Competitive Pricing and Easy Booking
We understand that affordability is an important factor when it comes to airport transfers. That's why Peliccan Cars offers competitive pricing without compromising on the quality of service. Our transparent pricing structure ensures that you know exactly what you're paying for, with no hidden fees or surprises. Booking your minicab with us is quick and easy. You can make a reservation through our user-friendly online platform or give us a call, and our dedicated customer support team will assist you with your booking. Conclusion
When it comes to pre-booked minicab hire fromStansted Airport CM24 to Stansted Airport LU2
, Peliccan Cars is your reliable and convenient choice. With our professional drivers, comfortable vehicles, competitive pricing, and easy booking process, we ensure that your airport transfers are hassle-free. Start or end your journey on the right note with Peliccan Cars.
#taxi stansted, #cab stansted, #minicab stansted, #airport transfer stansted, #taxi near me, #stansted taxi near me,# fast taxi stansted,# pre-book stansted taxi online, #stansted airport ride
submitted by peliccancars12
to u/peliccancars12 [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:11 TheGeekyZoologist Jurassic World: The Hegemony of Biosyn (Dominion rewrite) - Important notes, Prologue and Act I
Since we're nearing the one year anniversary of JWD release, I thought it was a good opportunity to share with you the ideas I had for a rewrite of the film. I grouped them in a detailed pitch which I will present this week in a series of five posts. Today's post is about the story's prologue and first act. Tomorrow's will about the second act and so on... This detailed pitch is divided scene by scene and is accompanied by a few notes. It's basically similar to something that someone would present in a pre-production meeting.
However, before you start reading that series of post, I'll suggest that first you check the foreword on this page (https://archiveofourown.org/works/47647999/chapters/120097705
) and secondly that you carefully read the paragraph below, as it's about the connection between that JWD rewrite and my previous rewrites (don't worry, you don't have to read the entirety of my stories before this series of posts, just the information below).
Important notes on my AU: 1) For those who didn't read my previous stories
- The stories told in this AU have a darker tone and are more adult than those of the films. Thus don't be surprised by some character actions or events. If they were films, they would be unsuitable for children under 12
in Europe (and the limit would be probably higher in North America). Thus, I would say that the Read at your own risk rule applies here for the younger users of this subreddit.
I'm not trying to be edgy or whatever. I'm just an adult writing from an adult perspective. Nothing more and nothing less.
- By the late 2010's and early 2020's, there is still a considerable population of de-extinct dinosaurs and pterosaurs in the Five Deaths. An UN-backed paramilitary organization, the Grey Guard, protects the archipelago and had troops on Nublar up until the fall of Jurassic World.
- The Jurassic World park had feathered dinosaurs and Owen's Achillobator
quartet were among those.
- The Fall of Jurassic World happened in 2017 and the Lockwood estate incident in 2019. The Indominus' rampage and the Sibo's eruption happened at the same time while the Costa Rican incident which preceded that of the Lockwood estate happened in the mainland and not on Nublar. Those two incidents are told in Jurassic World: The Red Queen
, my FK rewrite (and which we'll abbreviate as TRQ).
- Roberta and the mosasaur
died after the Fall of Jurassic World. Thus, they are not in TRQ and The Hegemony of Biosyn
. In those stories, Roberta
's role is mainly filled by Acrocanthosaurus
- Claire and Owen aren't exactly identical to their versions from the official film canon. In terms of look, Owen is closer to Jason Momoa than Chris Pratt and Claire, while still being a fair-skinned redhead, is a bit taller and more intimidating-looking than BDH.
- In this AU, Claire is a far more morally ambiguous character than Trevorrow's version. She's more outspoken, and has a the end justifies the means
mindset. For a time, she had serious PTSD from the Fall of Jurassic World, during which she was mauled by the Indominus (which clawed her face and bit off one of her arms
). She also didn't create the DPG in this AU (someone else did).
2) Spoilers of the end of The Red Queen necessary to better understand the context and plot of The Hegemony of Biosyn.
- The Dinosaur outbreak which resulted from the Lockwood estate incident is less severe than in Trevorrow's version. Dozens of dinosaurs still escaped into the Californian wilderness but by the beginning of The Hegemony of Biosyn
, they hadn't the time to establish considerable wild populations (except perhaps for the smaller species) while the dinosaur alert is mostly restricted to western North America. Broad strokes, there is no "Dinosaurs are everywhere on Earth. We're in deep shit! You're wondering how? Shut up, it's magic!" at the start of this Dominion rewrite but more sporadic incidents here and there and only beginnings of biological invasions in some areas. Moreover, TRQ's epilogue insists more on the propagation of de-extinction technology.
- At the end of TRQ, Claire and Owen are hired as field agents by the World De-extinction Monitoring Centre (WDMC), a UN agency.
- Maisie isn't adopted by Claire and Owen
. In TRQ, she even has limited interactions with them (she gets involved in the incident only when the Indoraptor enters her room) and Owen
isn't her saviour in that story. After the incident, she stayed at the manor with the Lockwood estate employees and just before his death, Lockwood entrusted her to Wu
- In the late 2010's, InGen's biggest rivals were Biosyn and Grendel. At the end of TRQ, a collapsing InGen is bought by Biosyn and Wu hired by the latter's R&D department.
- Wu and Claire became sworn enemies when she became park director of Jurassic World (this relation worsened during the park's fall following some revelations) and while she left him alone at the end of TRQ, she told him she'll show no mercy if he has a share of responsibility in another disaster. 3) Notable differences between The Hegemony of Biosyn and Colin Trevorrow's Dominion.
- Grant, Malcolm and Sattler are absent. I preferred to leave those characters in peace rather than mistreat them (and even after I finished THOB's detailed summary, I don't see how I could have integrated them in a pertinent way, and there is already many... many characters).
- Most of the fan-service towards the first Jurassic Park
was flushed down in the toilets.
- Barry Sembène is absent too. Not only the reasons of his inclusion in Dominion's story didn't conviced them (how what seemed to be just an animal wrangler ends up being now a secret services agent?) but in this alternative universe, him and Owen had started to fall out during the fall of Jurassic World and at the beginning of The Red Queen
, we learn that he went back to France. I originally intented to make him one of the main characters of a spin-off set in France (and after the events depicted in The Hegemony of Biosyn
) and we would have saw him again only then (wishing to leave dinosaurs behind him, he took a zookeeper position in some zoo in Ile de France, where he works with birds of prey. But a crisis in another part of the country force another of the protagonists (a gendarme) to recruit him due to his experience in InGen's IBRIS program). Thus, the role he's having in Trevorrow's Dominion is given to other characters in The Hegemony of Biosyn
- Some characters have a different fate.
- A longer story, sometimes similar to that of a political thriller.
- Additional characters and subplots. A hypothetical casting for the original characters is available on the Archive of Our Own page linked above.
Without further ado, let's dive in the story.
The prologue is set in mid-2022, in a village of the Austrian Alps, near the Italian border. On the village's outskirts, a man is awakened in the middle of the night by the panicked bleating of his goats. After checking them, he is attacked and killed by a mysterious small predator while one of the goats, a black billy, runs away. Nothing is seen of the predator during that sequence but the two-toed tracks it leaves in the ground.
ACT I: The chessboard and the pawns Drive-in
After the prologue in Austria, we move to North America and more precisely an Oregon wood where an Acrocanthosaurus
(a species introduced in TRQ) is being chased by a Fish and Wildlife Service
helicopter. It's basically the drive-in scene from Trevorrow's version except that Roberta is replaced by the Acrocanthosaurus
. News Montage
Soon, the drive-in incident is in the news and we have a news montage with the world situation three years after the Lockwood estate incident. We learn that:
- De-extinction technology is mastered by various organizations across the globe.
- Incidents involving loose de-extinct animals occur from time to time. The controversial Grey Guard, an UN-backed paramilitary organization based in the Five Deaths, has been solicited by various nations to help their authorities deal with those incidents. The USA are however among the nations who refuse to let them intervene on their soil and instead, the US government use the CIA's Dangerous Species Division (which recruited several former InGen employees like Doctor Kajal Dua).
- Mantah Corp fell during those three years while Grendel was considerably weakened after some deadly incidents in Cameroon and southern India (one of their consequence is the outbreak of a dinosaur-related encephalitis in Cameroon, quite similar to one which occurred in Costa Rica in the late 2010s), leaving Biosyn as the number one in the field of genetic engineering.
- All of its biggest rivals now out of the equation, Biosyn has a hegemony and is thriving more than ever despite heavy criticism by some people who bring out the corporation's past controversies (like a certain rabies vaccine test in Chile). In a conference scene, Zoe Murdoch, Biosyn's vice president presents their newest creations, which includes variants from species already introduced in the series (She compares InGen's tyrannosaur, original trilogy's Raptor, Triceratops
to Biosyn's. The raptor is feathered, the rex and trike are more in line with modern scientific depictions, the Compy is feathered and docile enough to be sold as a pet, while the quetzal is more pleasant looking than InGen's flying abominations which massacred people during the Fall of Jurassic World). The report also precise that Biosyn created tailored and more docile dinosaurs and use the example of the pack of featherless raptors they made foloaned to motion picture company Europacorp
for one of their action films, showing footage of featherless and boxy-headed raptors jumping from roof to roof during a film shooting, where they were handled as easily as trained big cats or even dogs (This use is possible partly because de-extinct creatures have less rights than modern animals).
- Biosyn is also contracted by several governments, including the US, to capture the loose dinosaurs. To their sanctuary and research facility in the Dolomites valley of Auronzo, they sent some of the escapees from Lockwood's estate and their offspring, the animals which escaped Grendel's facilities in Cameroon and India (A group of Nasutoceratops
and a 2010's style Spinosaurus
are seen during that part of the report), and others... The close ties between Biosyn and the US government are also mentioned (in addition to providing help to the FWS agents, Biosyn has also several important contracts with the government and some people within the Agriculture department and the Food and Drug Administration
are former Biosyn employees).
- However, there are some rumours that the Cameroon and Indian incidents were actually triggered by Biosyn and incriminating proofs were brought before the US congress but the investigation commission, led by Senator Christine West, rejected them. San Francisco
Shortly after this testimony, Guillaume Vuillier, the World De-extinction Monitoring Centre's general director, is seen in the agency's headquarters in San Francisco. Since the US government doesn't seem to be willing to act against Biosyn, he's afraid that the WDMC and its allies have to deal with Biosyn's case alone. After some incidents in the Alps along the border between Italy and Austria involving creatures they presume to be raptors due to the nature of the tracks found, the UN and the Italian and Austrian governments have imposed an inspection on Biosyn's Sanctuary in Auronzo Valley. Vuillier and others suspect that the attacks' perpetrators indeed came from the Sanctuary. The Inspection
Vuillier travels to Venice, where he meets with Dougal Benett, one of his European field agents, and the rest of the inspection group, which includes Mario Viscontini, head of the AISI (Italy's internal intelligence agency), and Giovanni Pazzi, Minister of the Interior. The inspection group then heads to its rendez-vous point with Biosyn, meets Murdoch and Ramsay (both usually work at Biosyn's HQ in Cupertino, California), and then embark on a Biosyn helicopter which takes them to the Dolomites and the Citadel, Biosyn's research facility (Though it's not as pretty as the building from Trevorrow's vision and a little bit more austere-looking, it's still impressive) which overlooks the Sanctuary.
The group inspect the facility, with head of security Lucrezia Pellegrino explaining how the dinosaurs can't leave the valley (through control chips and invisible fence systems), and even get to meet Dodgson, who made sure to hide anything controversial and have everything look in order. Thus, the inspection group doesn't find anything suspicious and returns to Venice. But the WDMC employees and Viscontini weren't fooled by Biosyn's "Everyone is beautiful. Everyone is nice
" presentation, Vuillier points out the Sanctuary's flaws (too small to let a huge number of animals roam it freely, climate is not ideal enough for dinosaurs...) and are aware that controversial, if not illegal research must be conducted in the Citadel's secret wings (as it's way more isolated and hard to access than Cupertino's HQ).
Dodgson is aware of their distrust and both he and Vuillier start moving their pawns on the chessboard. The DSD
In the CIA's DSD headquarters in San Francisco, the division's leader Isaac Gibbon (and perhaps senator West. I'm not yet sure if I include her in this scene or not. She could be visiting the division about funding matters or something like this) attends a presentation made by one of his agents, Jessica Bigelow. The presentation's topic is Claire Dearing and after summarizing her life (with a few saucy anecdotes and pictures from Claire's youth and early years at JW), Bigelow shows how the fallen park director fascinate some people, especially online, and how she managed to put a part of the public opinion on her side in the recent years after being treated like a pariah in the couple of years that followed the fall of Isla Nublar (Being positively depicted in the DPG documentary Franklin Webb made back in 2019; occasionally making vlogs; appearing on Stephen Colbert's show without her mask and answering his questions with honesty and self-derision...). The CIA agents say that she's the WDMC's most surprising and promising element alongside her fiancé Owen Grady. Both are nicknamed Vuillier's Wolves
by them as they, especially Claire, are tend to be ruthless with those who oppose them, especially in unofficial and borderline illegal missions Vuillier give them, consisting in spying and/or sabotaging nefarious de-extinction related organizations. Bigelow also mention that it's highly probable she's also The Ghost of Nublar, a mysterious figure who challenged the Indominus during the Invasion of Burroughs, when Isla Nublar fell. The ranch
One night, somewhere in the western US (could be Nevada like in Trevorrow's version), a trio of people is seen breaking out in a ranch-like facility. Once they're in its heart, the group split up, with one of its members heading towards another building. The two others, revealed to be Zia Rodriguez and Franklin Webb from the Dinosaur Protection Group (which is led by Zia, as the organisation's founder resigned at the end of TRQ) enters a warehouse which contains rows of cages with baby ceratopsians. While Zia and Franklin film the evidences of the animals' mistreatment, we return to their mysterious companion, whose face is concealed by a balaclava. However, an attentive viewer can recognize her green eyes and her prosthetic hand: It's Claire, who's on an unofficial mission for the WDMC. After avoiding or neutralizing some guards, she breaks out in the facility's offices. There, she discovers documents which might contain indicate a connexion between the illegal dinosaur exploitation and Biosyn (who could be selling embryos, eggs or juveniles to those exploiters before denouncing or sabotaging them years later, being paid by the government for capturing the dinosaurs and finally sending them to their Sanctuary). After this infiltration segment, ensues an action scene where our protagonists have to escape the facility aboard a vehicle stolen by Claire. During this scene, she seriously injures or even kill one guard, something she doesn't care much about at the moment but which will have some consequences.
The following morning, Claire phones Peggy Zubiri (Guillaume Vuillier's assistant, who sometimes act as a "Mission control" person for Claire and her colleagues) to tell her that she has the evidences they were looking for. The former director of Jurassic World then has a discussion with the two DPG members in which Zia laments that despite all her organization's actions, it seems that things aren't evolving in the good direction for de-extinct animals and that the morale within the DPG is at its lowest. They then departs for San Francisco, where Claire has to give Peggy the documents she found before returning to her and Owen's cabin. The wranglers and the thieves
We then cut to Owen, who's in the middle of a WDMC-US FWS joint operation somewhere in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, where they have to capture some dinosaurs (candidates could be Dryosauruses or juvenile Gallimimuses and Hadrosaurs, as wrangling adults on horseback is quite unrealistic to be honest). However, as they are leading the captured dinosaur(s) back to their base camp, our group has an encounter with Rainn Delacourt and his men. It plays out like in the extended version of Trevorrow's film, with Owen and his companions being forced to give the animal(s) to Rainn. However, just as Rainn's team are taking the dinosaur(s) away, Owen tells one of the FWS agents that this situation is only temporary, as Rainn will soon get a surprise... Maisie
In Orick, Maisie Lockwood exits the estate to go biking in the area. A scene where she encounters some dinosaurs like in the film might be included here. O'Hara (the old lady who participate to her kidnapping in Trevorrow's film) is seen watching her. She returns to the manor just before the evening. The place is not as vibrant as before (it's almost a ghost manor. As it's the autumn, the place would even look ominous), with only a handful of employees remaining, including Theo Lomas, the man who saved her from the Indoraptor three years ago and who now works as the estate's guard. Officially, Henry Wu became Maisie's foster father when Benjamin died but the geneticist, who was assimilated by Biosyn when it bought InGen at the end of TRQ, now lives in the Dolomites facility and his visits to Orick are rare. Thus, Theo became Maisie's true foster father in addition to being the closest thing to a friend for her. He expresses his worries about her long excursions outside but as she's started to become a rebellious teenager, things are tense. Vuillier's interview
We cut to an interview of Guillaume Vuillier on the French television set just a few days after the Dolomites Inspection. At first, the journalist ask questions about the inspection of Biosyn's complex and the incidents in the Alps before addressing the rumour which says that the masked individual who recently attacked illegal dinosaur breeders might be a WDMC agent, Claire Dearing to be precise (as the colleagues of the deceased guard(s) claimed the attacker was a woman with a prosthetic arm). The journalist brings out another case where Claire made veiled threats to a suspect while on an official mission (with said suspect declaring she almost acted like a Gestapo member or something like this), and as Claire is Vuillier's subordinate, the journalist ask if he intent to sanction her. Annoyed, Vuillier retorts that she acted on legitimate defence and that those people had the choice to cooperate but didn't. Having noticed strange in the journalist's attitude, he suspect that the French government (Due to certain events in TRQ I won't name to not spoil you, the latter has Vuillier and the couple in their radar) paid them and tried to discredit him through that topic. The interview makes some buzz, enough to attract the attention of Odegaard, Vuillier's boss and the leader of the UN environment programme (the character is mentioned but never seen). Sightings map
We get several little family scenes with Claire, Owen and Sigurd, their four-year old son. One of those scenes shows Owen briefly looking at a map he pinned in their office, depicting California and the neighbouring states. On it, he put Blue's sightings. The last of those was in Yosemite area, where the Raptor Whisperer searched the Achillobator
earlier in the autumn but to no avail.
In the meantime, we learn that Rainn was arrested after the authorities followed the tracking chip Owen put in the animal the poacher stole. With the animal seized by the FWS and him heavily compromised on a judicial standpoint, Rainn is raging. Nyamu
Just after his return to San Francisco, Vuillier receives a video call from Lester Nyamu, a friend and colleague from the UN environment programme's HQ in Nairobi. After that interview in the French media, Nyamu tells Vuillier that Odegaard fears the bad publicity Claire might give to the WDMC and wants to send him to the US at the end of the winter and have him follow Claire in her missions, acting as an inspector. His inspection will decide if they can keep Claire as a field agent or not.
While on an official field mission, Claire is contacted by Vuillier, who tells her about the current controversy. He announces he is forced to send her back home and have her do teleworking and not participate to any field mission, official or not, until further notice. Resonating Chamber
Stuck at home, Claire takes interest in raptors' behaviour and reads not only her fiancé's IBRIS stuff but also whatever the WDMC has on the topic, including reports from the scientists stationed in the Five Deaths and the testimonies and notes of Alan Grant and Billy Brennan. After watching a video where a group of WDMC scientists and grey guards stops a raptor attack on Sorna by using a resonating chamber identical to the one Brennan made back in 2001, she remembers Owen commissioned a similar one for Achillobators and finds it. She then start learning to use it. The Palaeontologist
As Auronzo Valley has received its first snow falls, we are introduced to Biosyn Sanctuary's resident palaeontologist, the Scotsman Rod Drummond. Dodgson asked him to act as a tour guide for two teenage girls, the daughters of an investor with which he is negotiating, but they are not interested in the slightest about what's he is saying and are on their phones even though there's dinosaurs outside (a group of Stygimoloch
is seen foraging in the snow). Short-tempered (the character is a bit like the lovechild of Gordon Ramsay and Westworld
's Lee Sizemore), Drummond grab one of the phones and smash it against the nearest wall. The girls protest but Drummond gives a long rant in which he almost reveal the Sanctuary's true purpose, something he's really uncomfortable with. When they return, Dodgson ask the girls if they're okay (he has a soft spot for children) and yells at Rod but the palaeontologist ignores him and storms off to his office. Some minutes later, he receives the visit from the girls' father, Nathan Quinn. The investor apologies for his daughters' behaviours and tell Rod that he accepted Dodgson's offer in exchange of a seat in the board of directors. Bailed out
Rainn is bailed out by a mysterious ally and once free, he plans his vengeance upon Owen. He receives a phone call from an unknown woman and first presumes it's her who bailed him out but it isn't the case. She tells him that she has a mission for him, consisting in capturing a particular dinosaur, a blue Achillobator
. Having been told about the relationship Owen had with this animal, Rainn accept the mission, claiming he'll succeed where other poachers failed. Achillobators
There is a time jump to the middle of the winter, just after the New Year. Claire and Owen recently celebrated the 10th anniversary of their meeting and the Raptor Whisperer is in their office, once again studying Blue's moves on the map, trying to discern a pattern or a trajectory. He ends up realizing that she's heading right towards the area where they live. As if to confirm his guess, there is a shot which shows an Achillobator
in the snowy woods.
A few days later, Sigurd, Claire's and Owen's son, is playing in the snow when a young Achillobator
with blue feathers steps out of the nearby woods. It's about to pounce on the child when its mother, none other than Blue, calls it back, recognizing the boy from the Orick incident (she nearly devoured him during it but changed her mind at the last second when she recognized Owen's smell on him). Owen rushes to grab his son and Blue stands before her young. Claire steps out of the cabin and while walking towards her fiancé and their child, she uses the resonating chamber. At first, it seems to calm Blue but the raptor then decides to retreat into the woods with her young. The family go back inside the cabin and the couple have a talk about what just happened and debate about what they should do with the two Achillobators as they can't be left in the wild, both for their own safety and that of the local animals and people. One of them think about telling the Fish and Wildlife Service
but the other retorts that the FWS is likely to send Blue and her young in their complex in Pennsylvania, where the captured de-extinct animals are usually given to Biosyn and flown to Europe, and that they're not sure if Auronzo Valley's sanctuary is truly safe for them. An alternative is suggested, consisting in capturing them without telling anyone but a few trusted people and then bringing them to the local Wildlife Park Owen worked for between JW's fall and the 2019 incidents. This would only be a temporary solution (if Blue kills locals, they're afraid that the park will be targeted) while Claire would negotiate with Vuillier and one of her friends, Lord Francis Clayton, a British aristocrat who owns one of England's largest zoos and wanted to buy Blue during the 2019 auction InGen held at Lockwood estate (a legal one, unlike the one organized by Mills at the same moment). The couple indeed thinks that the two raptors will be safer in the United Kingdom than in the US, where Biosyn's influence is much stronger. During that scene, Owen also gives a name to Blue's young: Victoria, after Victoria Beckham (in TRQ, it's revealed that he originally wanted to name the raptor squad after the Spice Girls
). (Thus, bye bye Beta)
The couple starts planning and organizing the capture operation, even asking the help of Zia as they need a veterinarian, but the news of two hunters mysteriously disappearing in the area reminds them of the situation's urgency. And hearing about this, Rainn Delacourt soon arrives in the area. Wu's call
Wu calls Maisie, telling her he has something important to show her and he invites her and Theo to the Dolomites. As it's about her mother Charlotte, Maisie accepts. Tragedy in the Sierra Nevada
Zia, Franklin and one or two other DPG members, along with a couple of people from the before mentioned wildlife park and one of the FWS agent from the wrangling scene, arrive at Owen's cabin, ready to offer their help in Blue's and Victoria's capture. The couple and their allies set off.
But Rainn and his men finds the raptors first and lure Victoria into a trap. Blue tries to free her and kills all those standing in her way but Rainn mortally wounds her and leaves with Victoria before Owen can stop him. During the skirmish, one of the DPG members and the FWS agent are also wounded and Claire and Franklin are forced to drive them to the nearest clinic while Owen, Zia and the others search for Blue. When they find her, they realize she's in agony and Zia tells Owen that this time, she can't save the Achillobator
. With great difficulty, Owen takes the decision of putting an end to Blue's suffering. She is buried in a secret location deep in the woods and just before he, Zia and their colleagues departs, Franklin tells Claire that this failed mission was the final straw and that he'll leave the DPG and consider a job offer he recently received, arguing that when amateurs try to make things right, innocents gets hurt and that they should let those kind of issues to competent authorities.
Claire then informs Vuillier about the incident. Leaving Orick
O'Hara, the Biosyn employee dispatched at Orick, picks up Maisie and Theo at the manor and they leave the estate.
End of Act I.
See you tomorrow for Act II.
submitted by TheGeekyZoologist
to JurassicPark [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:10 magneticgroup magnetic mro
Our maintenance department has 3 separate entities in which Magnetic Mro for total technical care aviation Magnetic Engines focuses on aviation maintenance and Magnetic Line is for line maintenance service. Elevate aviation standards by offering tailored and innovative solutions to fit the needs of our customers and attract the best talent. For more details call now! magnetic mro
submitted by magneticgroup
to u/magneticgroup [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:08 Slow-Truck-9496 Best Food License in Hyderabad
Food License Registration in Hyderabad
A food license, also known as a food business license, is a permit issued by a government authority that allows a food-related business to operate legally. The license ensures that the food products being sold or served to consumers are safe and meet certain quality standards. Food licenses are usually required for food-related businesses such as restaurants, cafes, food trucks, catering services, and food processing plants. The specific requirements for obtaining a food license may vary depending on the location and type of business.
The Central License, State License, and Basic Registration licenses are the three types of licenses that the FSSAI of India issues. All food-related enterprises in India, including those engaged in food production, processing, packaging, distribution, and sales, are required to have an FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) licence. Most food enterprises in the US are required to have a Health Department Permit, which is given out by the regional health department. It guarantees that the food is safe and that it was produced in a hygienic setting. Services of Food License Registration in Hyderabad
There are various types available for Food license services in Hyderabad. T
hese service providers can assist with the entire process of obtaining a food license, including: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Registration and Licensing Assistance:
FSSAI registration and licensing are mandatory for all food-related businesses in India. Food license registration service providers offer assistance with the registration and licensing process to ensure that businesses comply with the regulations. Consultation and Guidance:
Food license registration service providers offer consultation and guidance to businesses on the type of food license required for their specific operations. They help businesses determine the appropriate license category based on factors such as business size, scope of operations, and location. Assistance with Application:
Food license registration service providers assist businesses with filling out and submitting the food license application. They ensure that all the required information is included in the application to avoid delays in the approval process. Document Preparation
: Food license registration service providers assist businesses in preparing the necessary documents required for the application process. This includes documents such as business registration, proof of address, and identity proof. Liaising with Government Agencies
: Food license registration service providers liaise with government officials and agencies on behalf of businesses to ensure a smooth and timely approval process. They follow up with the officials to expedite the application process and address any issues that may arise. License Renewal Assistance
: Food license registration service providers offer assistance with the renewal of the food license. They ensure that businesses renew their license in a timely manner to avoid any legal issues. Compliance and Advisory Services
: Food license registration service providers offer compliance and advisory services to ensure that businesses continue to meet the food safety regulations. They provide guidance on maintaining hygiene standards, record-keeping, and other compliance-related issues. Process of Food License Registration in Hyderabad
The process of Food license Consultant Services in Hyderabad
, India involves several steps. Here's a general overview of the process: Determine the Type of Food License
: The first step in the food license registration process is to determine the type of food license required for your business. The type of license will depend on the size and nature of your business. You can consult with food license registration service providers to determine the appropriate license category. FSSAI Registration
: All food businesses in India must register with the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI). You can apply for FSSAI registration online by visiting the FSSAI website. License Application
: After FSSAI registration, you can apply for the food license by filling out the license application form. The application form is available on the FSSAI website or can be obtained from food license registration service providers. Submitting the Application
: Once the application form is completed, it must be submitted to the FSSAI Regional Office or through a food license registration service provider. Applications must be submitted with all required paperwork and fees. Inspection
: After receiving the application, the FSSAI inspector will visit your business premises to inspect the facility and verify compliance with the food safety regulations. Approval
: Upon successful inspection, the FSSAI will approve the food license application, and the license will be issued. Renewal
: Food licenses must be renewed periodically. The renewal process involves filling out the renewal application form and paying the necessary fees. Renewal applications can be submitted online or through food license registration service providers. Benefits of Food License Registration in Hyderabad
Obtaining a food license registration in Hyderabad, offers several benefits to food-related businesses. Here are some of the key benefits of obtaining a food license registration in Hyderabad: Legal Compliance:
Food license registration ensures that businesses comply with the food safety regulations set by the FSSAI. Non-compliance can result in legal penalties and harm the reputation of the business. Consumer Trust:
A food license registration assures consumers that the food being served is safe and meets certain quality standards. This can help build consumer trust and confidence in the business. Business Expansion
: A food license registration is mandatory for businesses looking to expand their operations. A valid food license is required to apply for loans and other financial assistance to expand the business. Brand Image:
A food license registration can help improve the brand image of a business. It demonstrates that the business is committed to food safety and quality and meets the highest industry standards. Competitive Advantage
: A food license registration can give businesses a competitive advantage over others that do not have a license. It can differentiate the business from others in the market and attract more customers. Access to Government Benefits:
A food license registration can provide access to government benefits such as subsidies and financial assistance. The government often provides benefits to registered food businesses to encourage compliance with food safety regulations. How much does the cost of Food License Registration in Hyderabad
The food license cost in Hyderabad
, India varies depending on the type of food license, the category of the business, and the duration of the license. The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) sets the fee structure for food license registration. How to get a Food License Registration in Hyderabad
If you are looking to get a Food license in Hyderabad
then we are here to help you with affordable costing. Please reach out to Bizivalue- we are a top 10 food license registration in Hyderabad. Feel free to share your requirements at [[email protected]
) or visit Bizivalue.in and touch with our experts.
submitted by Slow-Truck-9496
to u/Slow-Truck-9496 [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:02 airportassistance12 Meet and Greet Services at Dubai
Meet and Greet services at Dubai
International Airport provide a convenient and personalized experience for passengers arriving at, departing from, or transiting through the airport. These services are designed to enhance the travel journey and ensure a smooth transition through the bustling airport.
submitted by airportassistance12
to u/airportassistance12 [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 11:58 seveneleventaxica Airport Taxi Georgetown
If you're looking for a trustworthy airport taxi in Georgetown
, look no further than Seven Eleven. Our skilled drivers and modern fleet make us the ultimate choice for a comfortable and efficient transportation experience, whether you're arriving at or departing from the airport. Don't wait any longer – book your ride now and experience the outstanding service we offer!
submitted by seveneleventaxica
to u/seveneleventaxica [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 11:52 emaanderson1 Passenger Information System (PIS) Market Forecast With Trends, Challenges & Drivers and Key Players Till 2027
International Association of Public transport (UITP), in one of its statistics stated that almost 60 billion passenger journeys have been made by public transport every year in the European Union. Additionally, long distance rail accounted for 1 billion passenger journeys and commercial aviation for 800 million. Furthermore, ridership evolution for metro railways around the globe peaked to 53,768 million passengers in the year 2017 from 45,051 million passengers in the year 2012.
Research Nester has released a report titled “Passenger Information System (PIS) Market
– Global Demand Analysis & Opportunity Outlook 2027″which also includes some of the prominent market analyzing parameters such as industry growth drivers, restraints, supply and demand risk, market attractiveness, year-on-year (Y-O-Y) growth comparisons, market share comparisons, BPS analysis, SWOT analysis and Porter’s five force model.
The statistics portray the expansion of public transportation systems worldwide along with the increase in public commutation services. Owing to such a factor, aided with the advent of smartphones, there is a rising need amongst passengers commuting to have real-time accurate transit information. Benefitted by the rise in the mobile subscribers worldwide, transit agencies are providing transit information via multi-modal transit app for public transport to the passengers. Rising demand for transit agencies to deliver reliable and accurate real-time transit information to passengers coupled with the advent of smartphones and the need amongst the passengers for better connectivity information, all of these factors together are anticipated to contribute significantly towards the global passenger information system market. Request Sample To Learn More About This Report @ https://www.researchnester.com/sample-request-2164
The global PIS market is anticipated to record a CAGR of around 15.27% during the forecast period, i.e. 2019-2027. The market is segmented by transportation mode into railways, airways and roadways. Among these segments, railways segment is anticipated to hold the largest market share on the back of growing railway projects worldwide, which will also raise the need for the deployment of PIS. Additionally, rising investments for new metro lines projects is also considered to act as a key driver for the growth of the segment in the global PIS market during the forecast period. UITP, in one of its statistics stated that automated grade metros around the world is estimated to reach 807 kms in the year 2022 from 103 kms in the year 2017.
Geographically, the global PIS market is segmented by five major regions into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region, out of which, North America is anticipated to hold largest market share owing to increasing focus from private and public sectors by investing heavily for the development of transport mediums in the region. Bureau of Transportation Statistics, U.S. Department of Transportation, in one of its statistics stated that in the year 2017, a total of USD 2931.10 billion was invested for transportation.
Additionally, Asia Pacific is anticipated to gain significant market share owing to rising metro railway projects in the region and new metro railway openings. UITP, in another statistics stated that during the decade 2010-19, 33 numbers of metro system opening (per decade) was observed in the Asia Pacific region.
However, concerns for the lack of advanced technical infrastructure required for the deployment of passenger information systems across nations is estimated to act as a barrier to the growth of the global PIS market.
This report also studies existing competitive scenario of some of the key players of the global PIS market, which includes profiling of Alstom SA (EPA: ALO), Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB), Hitachi, Ltd. (TYO: 6501), Indra Sistemas SA (BME: IDR), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TYO: 6503), Siemens AG (ETR: SIE), Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited, Teleste Corporation (HEL: TLT1V), Thales Group (EPA: HO), and Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation.
The profiling enfolds key information of the companies which comprises of business overview, products and services, key financials and recent news and developments. Conclusively, the report titled “Passenger Information System (PIS) Market – Global Demand Analysis & Opportunity Outlook 2027″
, analyses the overall global passenger information system industry to help new entrants to understand the details of the market. In addition to that, this report also guides existing players looking for expansion and major investors looking for investment in the global passenger information system market in the near future. Get Exclusive Sample Report Copy Of This Report @ https://www.researchnester.com/sample-request-2164
submitted by emaanderson1
to u/emaanderson1 [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 11:41 ObserverAdam1917 What a day to encounter both Amsterdam & Thalys rail mayhems
| || |
Planned my trip to Rouen one month ahead, booked the earliest train from Schiphol to Paris Nord, woke up at 5 am and arrived at the station on time only to found the mayhem yesterday completely unsolved this morning. Thalys notified me nothing ahead. Thus spent a lot of money taking a taxi to the new Thalys departure spot in Rotterdam (as all flixbus were fully booked), and found the train completely uncleaned & delayed for another 90 minutes without anyone explaining what's happening. While on the way found they decide to stop at CDG instead of Gare du Nord, whose distance will cause me to miss my train from Saint-Lazare to Rouen. Tried to board another train to Paris Nord in Brussels, only to find it delayed for almost an hour again due to a damage of cabin door... Thus inevitably miss my early trains to Rouen. (During my wait in Brussels there was another Thalys train with wrong platform info departed for Paris, and my original trail also departed after a 10-mins interval. ) The customer service is rude & apathetic & trying to shirk responsibility to NS. (But what the hell happened outside Amsterdam metro & NL?) Really have had enough with the rail services here... submitted by ObserverAdam1917 to Netherlands [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 11:41 theknowledgeacademy- The Key Challenges of GDPR
| || | submitted by theknowledgeacademy- to u/theknowledgeacademy- [link] [comments]
egulation (GDPR) has revolutionised data protection practices and privacy rights, profoundly impacting businesses worldwide. Its implementation has reshaped how organisations handle personal data. The GDPR emphasises data privacy and security. While GDPR has numerous benefits, it also presents several challenges that individuals and organisations must be aware of. This article explores the complexities businesses face in ensuring compliance with GDPR and provides valuable insights on protecting sensitive data. https://preview.redd.it/rc0do0pr664b1.png?width=680&format=png&auto=webp&s=35d017b0b90d7cc7f75717a2d98025ea8e7fdb3b
Compliance Challenges of GDPR
The following are some of the challenges and issues faced while ensuring compliance with the GDPR:
a) Complex regulatory requirements:
The GDPR framework encompasses complex regulatory requirements, necessitating organisations to establish legal bases for data processing, ensure privacy, and document compliance efforts. Compliance demands meticulous planning, collaboration, and constant monitoring.
b) Ensuring transparency and accountability:
GDPR emphasises transparency and accountability in data processing. Organisations must provide clear and concise information to individuals regarding data collection, usage, and sharing. Maintaining records of processing activities poses a challenge, particularly for businesses operating across multiple systems and departments.
c) Obtaining valid consent:
Organisations must obtain valid and informed consent from individuals before collecting and processing their data. Consent requests should be clear, granular, and separate from other terms and conditions. Complex data processing activities or sensitive data categories further complicate the consent process.
d) Managing data breach notifications:
GDPR mandates organisations to notify supervisory authorities and affected individuals promptly in the event of a data breach. Establishing robust incident response plans, detecting and mitigating breaches, and assessing notification severity requires efficient processes, especially for organisations dealing with large data volumes.
e) Cross-border data transfers:
GDPR restricts transferring personal data to countries with inadequate data protection. Organisations must ensure appropriate safeguards, such as binding corporate rules when transferring data internationally. The invalidation of the Privacy Shield framework adds complexity to finding suitable transfer mechanisms.
f) Data subject rights:
GDPR grants individuals various rights regarding their personal data. Organisations must establish processes to handle data subject rights requests within specified timeframes and verify individuals' identities. Managing a high volume of requests and maintaining a centralised system for tracking and responding to these requests can be challenging.
g) Consequences of non-compliance:
Non-compliance with GDPR can result in substantial fines and reputational damage. Ensuring compliance is an ongoing challenge, requiring continuous monitoring, review, and adjustment of data protection practices.
Effective Compliance Strategies
To ensure ongoing adherence to GDPR, organisations should adopt effective compliance strategies and best practices, including:
a) Establishing a data protection framework encompassing policies, procedures, and guidelines aligned with GDPR requirements.
b) Conducting Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) to identify and mitigate privacy risks associated with data processing activities.
c) Implementing privacy by design and default principles, integrating privacy and data protection considerations into product/service/system design and development.
d) Ensuring transparent data practices through clear and concise privacy notices and policies that are easily accessible and written in plain language.
e) Implementing security measures such as encryption, access controls, regular system updates, and employee training on security best practices.
f) Providing employees with comprehensive training and awareness programs on GDPR principles and their roles in ensuring compliance.
g) Regularly monitoring and auditing compliance, conducting internal audits, and implementing policies and procedures for ongoing compliance monitoring and risk assessment.
h) Engaging legal experts or consultants to guide interpreting and implementing GDPR requirements.
GDPR has transformed the data protection landscape, empowering individuals with greater control over their data. However, organisations face numerous challenges in achieving GDPR compliance. By adopting effective compliance strategies and best practices, businesses can navigate the complexities and protect sensitive data, ensuring ongoing adherence to GDPR regulations.
2023.06.05 11:39 sylphofheart912 College student looking for new daily driver!
Hey y'all! I'm currently looking for something to replace my hand-me-down 2010 Ford Edge. It's done me well since high school, but I'm looking for a bit of an upgrade in the looks department and better gas mileage.
Location: Southern West Virginia, USA
Max Price: $25,000
Lease or Buy: Buy, Finance
New or used: Any
Type of vehicle: Car, sedan
Must haves: 4 doors. No plans to have children but I am very often designated driver for my friend group and I want my passengers to be comfortable.
Desired transmission : Automatic
Intended use: Daily driver - 20 minute city commute to work/school, 2 hour rural commute roughly every other weekend to visit family.
Vehicles you've already considered: Honda Civic, Accord
Is this your 1st vehicle: No, first vehicle purchase though.
Do you need a Warranty: No, but would be preferred
Can you do Minor work on your own vehicle: No
Can you do Major work on your own vehicle: No
Let me know if any more detail is needed! I'll be the first to admit that I don't have a clue what I should be looking for or other factors I should be considering. My family isn't very helpful in this department as they tend to make poor financial decisions and buy "fast car go brrrrrr" vehicles that they can't always keep up with paying for. I'd like to find something reliable that I can keep around for a long time.
submitted by sylphofheart912
to whatcarshouldIbuy [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 11:35 Goat-City What is the best way to bypass Verizon's Business Fios pricing game?
I only need the cheapest 200/200 speed Fios Business service, but that speed plan only comes with a 1 year price guarantee; the price doubles after that. Calling the sales department and asking them to keep the price the same for another year doesn't work. So I was thinking every year, order residential service, have the technician come out to switch it back to residential, and once its up, cancel my business line. Then reorder the 200/200 business plan off the website, have the tech switch it back to business when he comes to install, and then cancel the residential account. It's a little inconvenient, but I would maintain some form of internet service the whole time.
It's sad because most small businesses probably don't need static IP addresses and could make do with the far cheaper and faster 1gig residential service for $80/month that is virtually just as reliable. But for everyone else, we have to play this little game.
submitted by Goat-City
to verizon [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 11:20 ys0y Pay on Foot ending at Wayne Ave. and Town Square garages
2023.06.05 11:04 VLenin2291 An alternate timeline constructed by Character.AI where Lincoln shoots first
Booth fires at Lincoln and misses, Lincoln draws and manages to aim and fire his pistol in one smooth motion. The report of the gunshot wakes the nearby soldiers on both sides of Ford's theatre and they rush in. By the time of the dust has settled the only survivor is the president and he is immediately rushed to Ford's Theatre hospital. The bullet is successfully removed by a surgeon and Lincoln recovers fully.
Q: What does Lincoln do next?
A: Lincoln returns to Washington and continues to fight for his vision for America, the civil war is still raging and he is determined to keep the Union together and bring the end of slavery. His resolve is strong and his popularity with the American people is unmatched. He goes on to defeat the Confederates and wins the Civil War, although it is a costly victory and leaves the country in ruins. Lincoln wins re-election with a massive majority and his work as president is widely celebrated.
Q: How does Lincoln handle reconstruction?
A: Lincoln handles Reconstruction carefully and thoughtfully, he believes that it is important for the country to heal and for the divisions between north and south to ease. He believes in a strong federal government and the gradual re-integration of the former Confederate states into the Union. He works closely with the courts to ensure that the new constitutional amendments are upheld, and he encourages cooperation between the federal governments and local state governments to rebuild the country's economy and infrastructure. His efforts are successful and the United States becomes stronger and more united than ever before.
Q: Who wins the 1868 election?
A: Lincoln is re-elected by a massive landslide in the 1868 election, his popularity and his successes both during and after the Civil War ensure that he is able to win a second term easily. The Republican Party remains in power for another four years and their policies continue to help the United States recover from the devastating effects of the Civil War. Lincoln's second term is widely lauded as one of the most successful in US history and the country begins a period of unprecedented economic and social growth under his leadership.
Q: And the election of 1872?
A: After two successful terms in office, Lincoln chooses not to seek re-election in 1872, preferring to retire and spend more time with his family. He endorses the Republican nominee, former General Ulysses S. Grant, who easily wins the election and becomes the 18th president of the United States. Grant's term in office is seen as more mixed than Lincoln's, as he struggles to deal with economic and political difficulties during the early 1870s, but he manages to maintain a strong federal government and keeps the country united.
Q: What is the Grant Presidency like in this timeline?
A: Grant's presidency is less successful than Lincoln's, as he struggles to deal with numerous economic and political challenges during his term in office. He does a poor job of managing the economy and is criticized for his mishandling of civil rights issues, including a failure to properly address the issues surrounding reconstruction. Grant's popularity fades further as he is perceived as a weak and ineffective leader, and he is easily defeated in the 1876 presidential election, with the Republican party losing control of the White House and the Senate for the first time in two decades.
Q: Who becomes president in 1876?
A: Democrat Samuel Tilden becomes president in 1876, beating out his Republican opponent Rutherford Hayes. Tilden was a popular and experienced Democratic party leader who had previously served as the governor of New York and a US senator. Tilden promises to bring about change and reform after the struggles of the Grant presidency, and he manages to deliver on many of his promises during his term in office. He takes a strong stance on the issues of civil rights and reforms the country's banking system, helping to steady the economy and improve the lives of ordinary Americans.
Q: When does Reconstruction end in this timeline?
A: Reconstruction ends in 1881, after president Tilden is able to broker a deal with the southern states that allows them to control their own local governments and implement their own policies in regards to education and healthcare. This is a major concession from the federal government, but it allows the south to rebuild and recover from the devastating effects of the Civil War without relying on federal funding or laws. Under this new system of reconstruction, slavery is officially abolished and the states of the south are free to forge their own futures. Tilden's commitment to reconciliation and compromise is seen widely as a positive step forward for the US.
Q: Does Tilden run in the 1884 election?
A: Tilden does run for re-election in the 1884 election, and he is narrowly defeated by the Republican candidate, James A. Garfield. Garfield runs a campaign that focuses on the economic issues of the time, especially inflation and unemployment. He promises to bring about a return to stable and prosperous times, and he wins over many voters who are disappointed with Tilden's failure to address the country's economic problems. Garfield's tenure as president is largely successful in this timeline, and he is able to work with Congress to enact a number of reforms to improve the country's economy and social welfare systems.
Q: Since he becomes president late, is Garfield ever assassinated?
A: Garfield is never assassinated in this timeline. He is able to successfully serve his full term in office and leaves the White House in good health at the end of his term. Garfield's record of success and stability in the face of economic and social challenges makes him a very popular president, and he is widely regarded as one of the most accomplished and impactful leaders in US history.
Q: Who becomes president after Garfield?
A: After the success of Garfield's tenure in office, the Republican Party continues its winning streak in the 1888 election and its candidate, Benjamin Harrison, is comfortably elected as the 23rd president of the United States. Harrison is the grandson of President William Henry Harrison and shares many of the same values as his grandfather, including a strong commitment to national unity, economic reforms, and social and political reform. Harrison promises to continue the work done by Garfield and Tilden and to maintain the policies that have helped to improve the lives of ordinary Americans.
Q: What does Harrison do during his presidency?
A: Harrison continues the work done by his predecessors in this timeline, especially in regards to economic reforms and social welfare programs. He enacts a number of new policies to help combat inflation, to help ensure that people have access to education and healthcare, and to provide support for those who are unemployed. Harrison is able to successfully enact new legislation and make changes to the country's social and economic system, and his efforts are largely successful. Harrison's focus on social and economic reform earns him a strong following and he is elected to a second term in the 1892 election.
Q: Who wins the election of 1896?
A: In this timeline, the Democrat nominee, William Jennings Bryan, wins the 1896 election. He runs on a platform of greater social and economic reform and promises to bring about change in the country's economic and social systems. Many progressives and reformers support Bryan, and his platform resonate with ordinary Americans who are facing a number of economic and political challenges. Bryan is able to deliver on his promises and enacts a number of new reforms during his term in office, improving the lives of ordinary Americans and creating a more level playing field for economic and political participation.
Q: Does the Spanish-American War still happen in this timeline?
A: Yes, the US involvement in the Spanish-American War still happens in this timeline. The sinking of the USS Maine and the subsequent military response from the US lead to the war. Bryan's presidency has been mostly focused on domestic issues and social and economic reforms, but he still recognizes the importance of global power and influence and he commits the US to supporting Cuba in its struggle for independence from Spain. Bryan hopes that the US will be able to build stronger relations with Cuba and other nations in the region and use its influence to help guide them down a road of democracy and social and economic reform.
Q: Who wins the 1900 election?
A: The Republican nominee, and former US Army general, William McKinley, wins the 1900 election. McKinley is known for his strong beliefs in imperialism, expansionism and the use of military force as a tool of foreign policy. He believes that the US should use its power and influence to shape the world in its image and that its economic, political and military might should be used to further its own interests. McKinley's policies and rhetoric are widely popular at the time, and he is able to successfully expand and increase the US's international influence and power during his term in office.
Q: Is McKinley assassinated in this timeline?
A: McKinley is never assassinated in this timeline. He successfully finishes his term in office and is re-elected in the 1904 election. His second term is marked by a continued focus on imperialism and expansionism, as well as a continuation of the previous policies of economic and social reform. McKinley's popularity grows throughout his term as he is regarded as a strong leader and an effective ruler. His military and international policies are highly praised and the US expands its influence and strength during his administration.
Q: Who wins the election of 1908?
A: The 1908 election is won by the Republican candidate, William Howard Taft. Taft is a well-known politician and leader, with a strong record of service on the Supreme Court and in the Senate. He is known for his conservative beliefs and his support for limited government and a strong executive branch. He runs a campaign based largely on his record of leadership, his support for limited government and a return to "traditional" American values, and he is able to successfully attract a large number of conservative and traditionalist voters to his side. Taft is elected handily, with a comfortable margin of victory.
Q: What is the Taft presidency like?
A: Taft's presidency is marked by a focus on domestic affairs and a return to so-called "traditional" American values. He works closely with Congress to enact a number of economic reforms, as well as policies that favor a stronger federal government and a more central role for the federal government in economic and social life. His conservatism and his focus on what he believes to be traditional American values resonates with many voters and he is re-elected in the 1912 election by a comfortable margin.
Q: Does the US get involved in World War I?
A: The US does get involved in World War I in this timeline and they play an important role in the war effort. President Taft sees the War in Europe as a threat to American interests and a danger to global stability and he believes that the country has an obligation to protect its interests in Europe. The US therefore enters the war on the side of the Entente and provides economic and military support to the Allies, helping to turn the tide of War towards them. President Taft's efforts to involve the US in the Great War are controversial at home, but he is ultimately vindicated when the Entente emerges from the War victorious.
Q: Who was elected in 1916?
A: Woodrow Wilson is elected president in 1916. He is a well-known lawyer and academic who has dedicated his life to social reform and progress. He is a strong believer in the values of liberalism and progressivism and he campaigns on a platform of bringing about change in the country's social and political system. Wilson's message of change and progress resonates with many voters and he is elected in a landslide victory over his Republican opponent, William Howard Taft, who is seen as an unpopular figure who has failed to bring about the changes he promised in his first term in office.
I'm calling it there for now, but if you enjoyed this, I might continue it tomorrow
submitted by VLenin2291
to ShermanPosting [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 11:03 Sephronar B1540 - Corporation Tax (Non-Resident Companies) Bill - Second Reading
B I L L
make provision for further anti-avoidance measures in relation to overseas companies making sales in the United Kingdom.
BE IT ENACTED by the King’s most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:—
Section 1: Definitions
(1) A “Non-resident UK Company” is a company which is not registered in the United Kingdom under the Companies Act 2006.
(2) An “Associated Group Company” is defined as any overseas company under common control of a non-resident UK company with at least 51% shared ownership or control.
(3) “Sales of UK origin” means either;
a. The customer is in the United Kingdom, or b. The customer is resident in the United Kingdom and the risks and rewards of the transaction arise in the United Kingdom, or c. The delivery of the good or the service is in the United Kingdom, or d. The sale is paid through equity raised through UK capital markets, specifically or largely for the purposes of the transaction, or e. The sale is paid through debt originating from the United Kingdom, specifically or largely for the purposes of the transaction Section 2: Taxation of Non-resident UK companies
(1) A non-resident UK company and its associated Group companies shall fall under the scope of this Act if the entity has any Sales of UK origin.
(2) A non-resident company shall be liable to corporation tax on its worldwide profits net of any overseas corporation taxes paid, on the highest percentage of the terms in (a) and (b) multiplied by the applicable corporation tax rate.
a. The percentage of the companies’ worldwide sales which are sales of UK origin; b. The percentage of the companies’ worldwide profits which are arising from sales of UK origin (sales of UK origin, less allowable expenses arising in the United Kingdom) (3) If a non-resident UK company is paying corporation tax under the terms of a “Permanent Establishment” under the Corporation Tax Act 2009, these amounts shall be fully deductible to the liability arising under clause 2).
Section 3: Commencement, Short Title and Extent
(1) This Act will come into force on the 6 April 2024
(2) This Act will extend to the entirety of the United Kingdom.
(3) This Act shall be cited as the Corporation Tax (Non-resident Companies) Act 2023
This Bill was submitted by His Grace Sir Rea-wakey KCT KT KD KCMG KBE MVO FRS, Duke of Dorset, Secretary of State for the Home Department, on behalf of His Majesty’s 33rd Government.
It has long been known that the United Kingdom is a haven for companies and individuals wishing to avoid paying their rightful share of tax. This is the first of 3 pieces of legislation that I wish to bring forward to the House in my role as Home Secretary and Treasury advisor.
This Bill’s aim is simple - to capture all revenue-generating transactions occurring in the United Kingdom as generating taxable total profits, therefore ensuring that all profits earned in the United Kingdom are taxed in the United Kingdom. This Bill broadens the scope of transactions which are taxable under the Corporation Tax Act to include those in which either the risks or rewards of the transaction occur in the United Kingdom, as well as transactions funded through the UK equity and debt markets.
This simple measure will make it harder for non-resident companies to claim that profits that are generated in the United Kingdom are only taxable in lower tax-rate affiliated companies overseas, thereby avoiding scope of Corporation Tax.
In combination with the other two pieces of anti-avoidance legislation I will be submitting to the House, these measures are collectively expected to raise £3.4 billion. This proposed revenue generation and these Bills were raised at Her Majesty’s Budget Committee and unopposed. My thanks go to my friend the Right Honourable Phonexia2 for their assistance in costing.
I urge the House to rally behind this Bill.
(M: These costings are calculated as 40% of the tax gap for “Evasion” and “Non-payment”, given the difficulty of calculating the actual revenue generated from these measures).
Lords can debate and submit amendments by the 7th of June at 10pm BST.
submitted by Sephronar
to MHOL [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 10:46 mallikmallu Role Of a Data Scientist In BFSI And How To Become One – 2023 Guide
| || | submitted by mallikmallu to datascience [link] [comments]
Data scientists are the go-to people for big data projects in banking, finance, and insurance. They work on the front lines of financial services and help companies gain a competitive edge by incorporating data into their business models. This can mean helping companies manage risk or identifying new opportunities by analyzing data that hasn't been collected in the past. In this blog, we'll look at what it takes to become a data scientist and how you can start your career in this field today! Role Of a Data Scientist In BFSI And How To Become One – 2023 Guide
Data science is a unique combination of computer science, mathematics, and statistics. It has been in demand from the BFSI sector for years now as more and more businesses have realized the importance and value of data for their growth plans. While data scientists have begun to emerge in science parks, BIGDATA, and open innovation platforms, it's still a name many people aren't familiar with.
Who are Data Scientists?
Data scientists are people who deal with numbers in an everyday manner. They must process complex data into manageable pieces that normal human beings can understand. This is done by applying mathematics, statistics and computer programming skills. They may need to use different tools such as SQL databases, spreadsheets, and graphics.
However, there are different kinds of data scientists – investment bankers use data experts to crunch numbers on stocks and bonds; e-commerce companies may hire big data analysts to work with customer behavior; pharmaceutical companies may hire statisticians or quantitative analysts for their research projects; and marketing firms hire market researchers who study consumer behavior based on online sales patterns.
What does a data scientist do?
What are the daily tasks of a financial data scientist now that we have a general understanding of how data science in the finance industry developed (and why it is so crucial)? In fact, these are often very wide. Several versions exist based on the industry they work in. These are in the areas of:
- Risk Management
- Pricing Automation
- Algorithmic trading
- Fraud Detection
- Customer experience
- Consumer analytics
What does a financial Data Scientist do?
An expert in financial data science uses data science methods to analyze pertinent customer and financial data. Data from hedge funds, financial technology, investment banking, and retail banking may be gathered by them. Scientists develop statistical analysis and financial model tools to assess and comprehend data. They use this information to back their recommendations for financial choices and their suggestions for novel trials, projects, or products.
Responsibilities of Data Scientist in BFSI
- Applying machine learning to identify transactional irregularities to help with fraud detection
- Creating risk models that aid banks and other organizations in assessing the possible risk of a candidate or investment
- Helping to create tailored experiences that will enhance the user experience for customers
- Finding possibilities to boost efficiency and reduce expenses
- Taking data out of databases
- Constructing dashboards for stakeholders to display data findings
- Strategic data gathering, complicated data infrastructure architecture, engineering, and documentation
- The cohesion of unstructured and semi-structured data using data modeling approaches
- Analyzing unstructured and semi-structured data using computer vision and natural language processing (NLP)
- Collaborating with various teams to identify issues and develop data-driven solutions to these issues
- Utilizing quantitative analysis to gain insights, transforming them into implementable solutions, and then integrating them successfully (while measuring outcomes)
- Leveraging existing data to train machine learning models and developing prototype systems to test novel ideas
- To assist in managing the data analytics and machine learning processes, developing and coding unique algorithms from the start
- Maintaining clear lines of communication with various corporate departments and coaching less experienced employees
How to become a data scientist in the BFSI sector? - Guide
The role of a data scientist in BFSI is to help businesses make decisions based on data. Data scientists are responsible for analyzing data and coming up with conclusions, as well as recommending solutions for companies. The best way to become a data scientist is through training with the top data science certifications
, where you can learn about advanced statistics, programming languages, and other skills needed for the job.
Once you've completed your training, it's important to understand the business side of things. This will allow you to work in teams with other professionals working on projects related to the company's needs. However, it's best you have experience working with people from multiple departments or backgrounds so that you can understand how things get done at your workplace.
The Data Scientist ecosystem is currently in the boom. There are more jobs and opportunities than ever for data scientists. Data Scientists have great job satisfaction in terms of salary and work-life balance. The work is challenging as well as rewarding both intellectually and financially.
Prerequisites To Become Data Scientist
Next, what education and training are required to work as a data scientist in the banking sector? Thankfully, there are numerous entrances to the field. Starting out as a data analyst and moving up the job ladder while gaining new abilities is certainly doable. It's a good idea to have a backup plan, just in case.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or a similar field (preferably a Master's or PhD)
- A thorough knowledge of the finance industry, including its regulations, at least for the specific field you'll be working in, such as risk assessment or insurance claims
- Knowledge of various general data science technologies, including deep learning, data analytics, natural language processing, and machine learning techniques
- One needs theoretical knowledge and practical expertise to develop original statistical models.
- Working knowledge of big data technologies, such as clustered computing systems like Apache Spark, Hadoop, etc
- An awareness of and proficiency with unstructured or semi-structured datasets
- Familiarity with important financial sector systems like SAP, Oracle, SWIFT, etc
Possible Data Scientist Job roles in BFSI Sector
There are many different jobs that fall under the umbrella of "data scientist", but we'll focus on those most common in BFSI:
- Business intelligence analyst - A business intelligence analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing data about customers, products, competitors, and other aspects of the business. This can include sales reports, customer demographics, employee performance metrics, market trends, etc.
- Business intelligence developer - A BI developer creates tools to analyze data using BI tools like Tableau or QlikView. They typically work closely with developers who write software that makes it easier for analysts to do their jobs (such as using APIs).
- Analytics specialist - An analytics specialist writes code that performs statistical analysis on large datasets without going through many manual steps first (like cleaning or prepping data). For example, they might write algorithms identifying relationships between variables such as the amount spent.
- Financial Analyst - Financial analysts look at financial data and utilize their conclusions to assist businesses in making decisions. Frequently, their study is aimed to assist businesses in making investment decisions.
Finance Data Scientist Salary
Data scientists are in high demand across the board, and this surge is also being seen in the financial sector. According to job openings, pay, and prospects for professional advancement, data science was named the most promising job in the United States by LinkedIn in 2019 and experienced a 56% rise in job growth.
A data scientist's salary is often based on location, organization type, years of experience, degree, and experience level. In the financial sector, the starting salary for a junior data scientist is around USD 101,175
as of 2020. A senior data scientist in the finance sector has an average income of about USD 135,514.
As we saw, data scientists constitute the most important part of the big data ecosystem of a BFSI firm. In the future, these experts will continue to formulate and execute huge research projects to extract insights from data and provide actionable recommendations to the firm.
Indeed, data Scientists in the Banking and Financial industry play a vital role, and their jobs in the future will be both challenging and rewarding at the same time. Data Scientists are new-age professionals who hold some of the most sought-after positions today, thanks to an exponential demand for them in different industries. There is a huge scope to grow and have a meaningful career as a Data Scientist. So get started now with Learnbay’s data science course
, and level-up your skills for a competitive edge.
2023.06.05 10:20 healthbay_dubai HealthBay: Leading the Way as the Best Cardiology Hospital in Dubai
If you're seeking the Best Cardiology Hospital in Dubai
? HealthBay understands the importance of a healthy heart and offers comprehensive and advanced cardiac services to patients of all ages. Our team of highly qualified and experienced cardiologists strives to provide exceptional care using the latest technology and innovative treatment options.
submitted by healthbay_dubai
to u/healthbay_dubai [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 10:18 Tigrannes On this day in History, June 5
| || | submitted by Tigrannes to Historycord [link] [comments]
TODAY IN HISTORY Jun 5 Middle Ages
1257 – Kraków, in Poland, receives city rights.
1284 – Battle of the Gulf of Naples: Roger of Lauria, admiral to King Peter III of Aragon, destroys the Neapolitan fleet and captures Charles of Salerno.
1288 – The Battle of Worringen ends the War of the Limburg Succession, with John I, Duke of Brabant, being one of the more important victors. Early Modern World
1610 – The masque Tethys' Festival is performed at Whitehall Palace to celebrate the investiture of Henry Frederick, Prince of Wales.
1644 – The Qing dynasty Manchu forces led by the Shunzhi Emperor take Beijing during the collapse of the Ming dynasty. Revolutionary Age
1798 – The Battle of New Ross: The attempt to spread the United Irish Rebellion into Munster is defeated.
1817 – The first Great Lakes steamer, the Frontenac, is launched.
1829 – HMS Pickle captures the armed slave ship Voladora off the coast of Cuba.
1832 – The June Rebellion breaks out in Paris in an attempt to overthrow the monarchy of Louis Philippe.
1837 – Houston is incorporated by the Republic of Texas.
1849 – Denmark becomes a constitutional monarchy by the signing of a new constitution.
1851 – Harriet Beecher Stowe's anti-slavery serial, Uncle Tom's Cabin, or Life Among the Lowly, starts a ten-month run in the National Era abolitionist newspaper.
1862 – As the Treaty of Saigon is signed, ceding parts of southern Vietnam to France, the guerrilla leader Trương Định decides to defy Emperor Tự Đức of Vietnam and fight on against the Europeans.
1864 – American Civil War: Battle of Piedmont: Union forces under General David Hunter defeat a Confederate army at Piedmont, Virginia, taking nearly 1,000 prisoners.
1873 – Sultan Barghash bin Said of Zanzibar closes the great slave market under the terms of a treaty with Great Britain.
1883 – The first regularly scheduled Orient Express departs Paris.
1888 – The Rio de la Plata earthquake takes place.
1893 – The trial of Lizzie Borden for the murder of her father and step-mother begins in New Bedford, Massachusetts.
1900 – Second Boer War: British soldiers take Pretoria. World Wars
1915 – Denmark amends its constitution to allow women's suffrage.
1916 – Louis Brandeis is sworn in as a Justice of the United States Supreme Court; he is the first American Jew to hold such a position.
1916 – World War I: The Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire breaks out.
1917 – World War I: Conscription begins in the United States as "Army registration day".
1940 – World War II: After a brief lull in the Battle of France, the Germans renew the offensive against the remaining French divisions south of the River Somme in Operation Fall Rot ("Case Red").
1941 – World War II: Four thousand Chongqing residents are asphyxiated in a bomb shelter during the Bombing of Chongqing.
1942 – World War II: The United States declares war on Bulgaria, Hungary, and Romania.
1945 – The Allied Control Council, the military occupation governing body of Germany, formally takes power. Cold War
1946 – A fire in the La Salle Hotel in Chicago, Illinois, kills 61 people.
1947 – Cold War: Marshall Plan: In a speech at Harvard University, the United States Secretary of State George Marshall calls for economic aid to war-torn Europe.
1949 – Thailand elects Orapin Chaiyakan, the first female member of Thailand's Parliament.
1956 – Elvis Presley introduces his new single, "Hound Dog", on The Milton Berle Show, scandalizing the audience with his suggestive hip movements.
1959 – The first government of Singapore is sworn in.
1960 – The Lake Bodom murders occur in Finland.
1963 – The British Secretary of State for War, John Profumo, resigns in a sex scandal known as the "Profumo affair".
1963 – Movement of 15 Khordad: Protests against the arrest of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini by the Shah of Iran, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. In several cities, masses of angry demonstrators are confronted by tanks and paratroopers.
1964 – DSV Alvin is commissioned.
1968 – Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy is assassinated by Sirhan Sirhan.
1975 – The Suez Canal opens for the first time since the Six-Day War.
1975 – The United Kingdom holds its first country-wide referendum on membership of the European Economic Community (EEC).
1976 – The Teton Dam in Idaho, United States, collapses. Eleven people are killed as a result of flooding.
1981 – The Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that five people in Los Angeles, California, have a rare form of pneumonia seen only in patients with weakened immune systems, in what turns out to be the first recognized cases of AIDS.
1983 – More than 100 people are killed when the Russian river cruise ship Aleksandr Suvorov collides with a girder of the Ulyanovsk Railway Bridge. The collision caused a freight train to derail, further damaging the vessel, yet the ship remained afloat and was eventually restored and returned to service.
1984 – Operation Blue Star: Under orders from India's prime minister, Indira Gandhi, the Indian Army begins an invasion of the Golden Temple, the holiest site of the Sikh religion.
1989 – The Tank Man halts the progress of a column of advancing tanks for over half an hour after the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989. Modern World
1993 – Portions of the Holbeck Hall Hotel in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, UK, fall into the sea following a landslide.
1995 – The Bose–Einstein condensate is first created.
1997 – The Second Republic of the Congo Civil War begins.
1998 – A strike begins at the General Motors parts factory in Flint, Michigan, that quickly spreads to five other assembly plants. The strike lasts seven weeks.
2000 – The Six-Day War in Kisangani begins in Kisangani, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, between Ugandan and Rwandan forces. A large part of the city is destroyed.
2001 – Tropical Storm Allison makes landfall on the upper-Texas coastline as a strong tropical storm and dumps large amounts of rain over Houston. The storm causes $5.5 billion in damages, making Allison the second costliest tropical storm in U.S. history.
2003 – A severe heat wave across Pakistan and India reaches its peak, as temperatures exceed 50 °C (122 °F) in the region.
2004 – Noël Mamère, Mayor of Bègles, celebrates marriage for two men for the first time in France.
2006 – Serbia declares independence from the State Union of Serbia and Montenegro.
2009 – After 65 straight days of civil disobedience, at least 31 people are killed in clashes between security forces and indigenous people near Bagua, Peru.
2015 – An earthquake with a moment magnitude of 6.0 strikes Ranau, Sabah, Malaysia, killing 18 people, including hikers and mountain guides on Mount Kinabalu, after mass landslides that occurred during the earthquake. This is the strongest earthquake to strike Malaysia since 1975.
2017 – Montenegro becomes the 29th member of NATO.
2017 – Six Arab countries—Bahrain, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and the United Arab Emirates—cut diplomatic ties with Qatar, accusing it of destabilising the region. Featured
1967: The Six-Day War begins as Israel launches preemptive strikes against Egypt, Jordan, and Syria.
The war resulted in a swift Israeli victory and had lasting implications for the geopolitical landscape of the Middle East.