Persona 5 memes
2019.06.27 10:35 Dani-GZD Persona5memes
in this community u can post things of persona5 (memes,fanart)
2012.11.27 00:50 rpg Persona 5 - ペルソナ5
Subreddit Community for Persona 5 and other P5/Persona products! Please be courteous and mark any and all spoilers. Persona 5 is a role-playing game by ATLUS in which players live out a year in the life of a high school boy who gains the ability to summon facets of his psyche, known as Personas.
2017.05.12 02:30 Persona Memes
Memes and shitposts focusing on the Persona game series.
2023.06.05 12:18 IamWhoIam3967 Introducing Peppina $PPNA - The First Meme Crypto Singer - 2 singles already available! - Launches on June 5th at 10:30 UTC!
First and foremost, please listen to Peppina's 2 singles.
Peppina - To the Moon : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXJaGnSsXFA
Peppina - Popstar : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce-mocn5xJ4
"My name is Peppina. You probably never heard of me because until now I lived in the shadow of a famous frog."
Captivating the world with the song of crypto memes
Peppina $PPNA is an innovative project at the intersection of crypto-currencies and music, aiming to revolutionise the way we support and engage with artists.
As the first crypto meme singer, Peppina $PPNA offers a unique investment opportunity while captivating audiences with her talent and creativity. With a track already available on streaming platforms.
Peppina $PPNA is attracting the attention of the music community. The recent pre-sale on Pinksale raised 77 BNB, demonstrating the growing interest in the project.
As Peppina $PPNA prepares for its launch on 5 June at 10.30am UTC, its contacts with music labels point to future collaborations.
The community is growing day by day, and the atmosphere on Telegram is absolutely fantastic. Join the party and be part of the excitement!
Have $PPNA, embrace the crypto meme revolution and be part of this exciting adventure. Peppina's "To the Moon" single now available on youTube and all major platforms
Introducing Peppina's debut single, "To the Moon"! This captivating track merges cryptocurrency and music, offering a unique and delightful experience.
The single "To the Moon" by Peppina is now available on YouTube, Amazon Music, Spotify, and iTunes.
Join the musical journey and experience the enchanting sounds of Peppina's single "To the Moon" - listen, enjoy, and share the magic! DYOR Contract
CA: 0xa6c2d7788830e5ef286db79295c533f402cca734 Official links
Stay updated with the latest news and announcements about our project! Make sure to check out our official website, follow us on Twitter, and join our Telegram community for any questions or inquiries. Stay connected and be part of the conversation! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to engage with us.
↗️JOIN THE TELEGRAM FOR MORE INFO:
🐤JOIN THE TWITTER: https://twitter.com/peppinacoin
Stay connected with Peppina and be the first to know about exciting updates and announcements!
SHE’S A POPSTAR ! DON’T MISS IT! 💋
submitted by IamWhoIam3967
to CryptoMoonShots [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:14 Exciting-Ability-480 CHARGED PARTICLES - WHAT'S IN YOUR NFT?
| || | submitted by Exciting-Ability-480 to NFTsMarketplace [link] [comments]
Why Use Charged Particles? You can stand out and take your NFTs to another level… YES! You heard it right.
If you’re interested, keep reading and I’ll show you the many realized use case cases of people using the protocol to create incredible things. I will also explain a bit more about what exactly Charged Particles NFTs are, then we will take a look at some of the popular NFT Platforms out there and how the differ.
NFT Platforms And How They Differ NFT Platforms An “NFT Platform” allows you to take your digital item, transform it into a NFT (“Mint”), then list it for sale (“Initial Offering”), and allow it to be resold in the marketplace (“Secondary Sale”).
A quick reminder that NFTs are not just Digital Art. Most platforms allow NFT creation for many more items. The future of NFTs is almost certainly filled with a broader understanding of their uses.
NFTs are blockchain-based records that uniquely represent pieces of media. The media can be anything digital, including art, videos, music, gifs, games, text, memes, and code.
Charged Particles NFTs - What Are They? With Charged Particles, you can create a truly unique NFT, and it’s important to note that NFTs created via Charged Particles are still standard non-custodial NFTs (ERC-721s) that can be sold on popular marketplaces like Rarible or Opensea, but you’re enabling them to easily hold other tokens within them and have programmable principal & interest.
Yes, at Charged Particles we have a marketplace and a minting station. We’re also completely server-less so we’re never collecting any data on you as you interact with our DApp.
Yes, we do host some of the biggest MetaVerse Parties seen today with thousands of participants attending to celebrate our artists and their exclusive drops and yes, we’ve reached the 7 figure mark in sales of NFTs from Charged Particles.
Charged Particles allows you to do so much more than just
create a NFT, our protocol allows you to transform your NFT into a basket holding other tokens (ERC-20 AND even other NFTs). It’s time to DO MORE with your NFTs and truly stand out from the crowd.
How to Use Charged Particles With Charged Particles, you can mint your NFT, energize your NFT, and manage your NFT as a creatoowner.
Mint an NFT 1. Open the Charged Particles DApp and Login with your Web3 wallet provider of choice (e.g. MetaMask).
- Click “Mint Particle”.
- Choose File — Currently, we recommend smaller files, <10mb. And recommend jpg, png, or gif. We’ll be adding additional support later.
- Choose your NFT’s Name, Description, and Enable (or not) creator royalties.
- MINT and create your NFT.
Energize an NFT 1. After minting your NFT, it will appear in your Manage page. In order to energize your NFT with other assets, click on the NFT you minted to pull up its Energize page.
- Click "Energize" to load your NFT with any ERC-20, ERC-721, or ERC-1155 token.
- Choose assets you’d like to deposit into the NFT.
- You can select from Aave aTokens, or ANY token (select from the ERC-20 dropdown and/or input contract address).
- You’ll have to confirm a few actions in MetaMask to complete these interactions with the blockchain.
Manage an NFT As an ownecreator of the NFT, you're able to: *Set a Charged Particle for sale
*Set a Time Lock for the assets of a Charged Particle
*Energize (deposit) tokens and NFTs in to a Charged Particle
*Discharge (withdraw) the interest from earned from a Charged Particle
*Release (withdraw) all assets (principal + interest) from a Charged Particle
Wanna Learn more,
Come and visit our
Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/definft https://docs.charged.fi/
2023.06.05 12:05 Ionized_Rabbit Persona 5 is totally based on the movie Underworld.
I just finished a 160 hour playthrough of P5, and now a couple days later I'm watching that vampire/werewolf movie "Underworld".
They have same exact music, in all of the places, like the first one is mementos when the vampires and werewolves are in the subway, the music when they in or are out of combat is the same. the sound effects when fighting are the same. Also they'll say "all out attack" and one other I can't think of ! Im almost positive the voice actor for the half vampire/half werewolf is the same voice actor as Riuji. some of these characters show similar attributes to the ones from the game, like Craven in underworld acts like Aketchi, and I'm seeing other similarities in from the other characters too.
Thought this would be an interesting find for you all.
At the end of fights, like the first one showed graffiti leveling up that character who was under that. I also noticed The vampires in underworld have a room just like the velvet room and plays the same music.
submitted by Ionized_Rabbit
to PS5 [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:04 RefuseFrosty8932 Vanya and number 5 umbrella academy car meme
2023.06.05 11:40 jackfruitandmore XinQ meme CN dota2 edition - top 12 (random order) lmao
Perfect World actually relesead their own top 10 a while ago, but so many protested the official list since it doesn't even include Burning or Xiao8. I'm supposed to make a midlaners highlight to brace myself for DPC withdrawal but I'm memeing instead...
Additional memes in the video: 1. The God of Firework meme, FY (he handsome even when he sad) 2. Xiao8 in a dating show... he even brought Yao and Sylar to be his wingmen. I just realized they call Xiao8 "Andy Lau" Of dota2 lmao 3. Paparazi & SCCC 1vs1 DAC meme (SCCC carrying "a pretty gril"). In fact, Paparazi is nicknamed second cutest in CN, only losing to Ferrari430 Luo Feichi who is also listed. 4. Burning is being trolled by Iceiceice in English interview (Ice3x trolling CN players with ENG translation is a whole meme on its own). 5. LanM is being confronted about his BigDick LanM meme.
submitted by jackfruitandmore
to DotA2 [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 11:38 ArmyofSpies Cardano Rumor Rundown June 05, 2023
Newly Covered Today:
- Atomic wallet got hacked. https://twitter.com/zachxbt/status/1665080799253733377
- No surprise: general interest in crypto & Cardano is still pretty low according to google trends. https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&geo=US&q=cardano&hl=en
- Here’s the Weekly Development Update from June 2. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1665394985934499840
- The Chairs of the House Committee on Financial Services (McHenry) and the House Committee on Agriculture (Thompson) are co-sponsoring a new pro-crypto Digital Asset Market Structure Bill. Currently just a discussion draft. Here’s the summary. https://docs.house.gov/meetings/AG/AG00/20230606/116051/HHRG-118-AG00-20230606-SD002.pdf
- Here’s the actual discussion draft. https://docs.house.gov/meetings/AG/AG00/20230606/116051/HHRG-118-AG00-20230606-SD003.pdf
- Here’s a section-by-section with exhibits. https://docs.house.gov/meetings/AG/AG00/20230606/116051/HHRG-118-AG00-20230606-SD001.pdf
- Cornucopias has released more game footage. https://twitter.com/RobGreig3/status/1665310543589040130
Previously covered, but still interesting:
- Cardano Native Assets are vastly superior to BRC20 and ERC20 tokens. https://twitter.com/TheOCcryptobro/status/1655673557710692352
- Rumor: SEC is going to make a move against Binance. Will the DOJ also? https://twitter.com/AP_Abacus/status/1655546961968103425
- At the end of Q3 of last year, 722 banks reported unrealized losses greater than 50% of capital. https://www.federalreserve.gov/supervisionreg/files/board-briefing-on-impact-of-rising-interest-rates-and-supervisory-approach-20230214.pdf
- Wyoming is inching closer to a state stablecoin. IOG’s significant presence there may turn out to be a huge advantage. https://cowboystatedaily.com/2023/05/09/wyoming-stable-token-a-multibillion-dollar-opportunity-as-officials-wrestle-with-how-to-make-it-happen/
- Paypal disclosed almost $1 billion in customer crypto in its latest 10-Q. https://blockworks.co/news/paypal-discloses-1b-crypto
- MiCA is shifting the balance of crypto investment to Europe. https://twitter.com/paddi_hansen/status/1655883224726241281
- Today (May 10) will be a joint hearing of the Agriculture and Financial Services Committees on Crypto. The CLO of Kraken will testify. https://financialservices.house.gov/
- This is a legit point about centralized L2s: the best ones are called Coinbase, Kraken, and Binance. https://twitter.com/el33th4xostatus/1655845787593502720
- There’s already a new version of Lace Wallet out. https://twitter.com/lace_io/status/1656347737355608066
- A nice thread on the many strengths of Cardano. https://twitter.com/TobiasIlskov/status/1656388178369212416
- Remember, lobster traps are a thing. https://twitter.com/TheCardanoTimes/status/1656064744225120257
- Today (May 11 at 1pm EST) there will be a Messari Cardano Analyst call with Charles & Frederik. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1656272372452954112
- I think we all love it when they start making our case for us. https://twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1656379837823561730
- Ethereum is lamenting many of its poor design choices that Cardano already fixed. https://twitter.com/moo9000/status/1656215016016683008
- Drunkenmiller says this is the broadest asset bubble he’s ever even studied let alone seen firsthand and we’ve only had a few soft landings since 1950. https://twitter.com/Stephen_Geigestatus/1656416819312222219
- Live footage of meme coin investors accepting their ROI. https://twitter.com/KaylerSmithTV/status/1656130092966264834
- Here’s the Messari call from today with both Fred & Chaz. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouUhWwF74MM
- People really seem to be enjoying the CF’s Blockchain Education Alpha Program. https://twitter.com/andreassosilo/status/1644263843743293451
- The US Chamber of Commerce brief in the Coinbase case is calling out the SEC for acting “unlawfully”. https://twitter.com/MetaLawMan/status/1656737447756038177
- About that whole self-custody thing we’ve discussed… https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1656706653801136132
- The SPO poll on K and minFee starts today (May 15)! You should redelegate if your stake pool doesn’t vote the way you would vote! https://cardanofoundation.org/en/news/entering-voltaire-poll-experiment-live-on-mainnet/
- There are also a series of forum topics for discussion of the various options in the Cardano.org forums. https://twitter.com/Lovecoach_nic/status/1657700010148896770
- Coinbase spotlights Empowa! May be the first time they’ve ever given such a spotlight to a Cardano project. Tides are turning. https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/1657081243518005254
- Wow. Leaked “Key Messages” document for the joint committee meeting in the US House last week. Best part: they basically complain about separation of powers in point three. https://twitter.com/EleanorTerrett/status/1656362002577772544
- Dr. Vanishree Rao on ZK-Rollups. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1657778843854274560
- Here’s a new Decentralized Identity article from IOG. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2023/05/11/atala-prism-pioneering-digital-identity-with-decentralized-solutions/
- There are reasons we’re in a hard capped cryptocurrency like Cardano. https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/15/business/argentina-interest-rates-inflation/index.html
- What is a dRep? This video is for you. There will be additional categories of default dReps that vote abstain or no confidence on every vote. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1658034085401337857
- The US Dept. of Justice is officially saying they are targeting exchanges. Great. Great. https://www.ft.com/content/5aac457e-cc80-44ae-ac40-9b51d9b601a3
- Wow! Ledger just made what is possibly the greatest PR blunder in the history of crypto. Trezor will be poppin’ bottles tonight. https://twitter.com/Ledgestatus/1658458714771169282
- People are claiming that the hysteria is a misunderstanding of cryptography. But, that’s not what’s going on here if Ledger plus one of the other two shard custodians can reconstruct your private key without having to use your private key. https://twitter.com/nimuepool/status/1658517533836574720
- The Ledger Recover FAQ seems to support this understanding as it suggests you use a brand new device for recovery. https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/9579368109597
- Wow. Unfortunate timing for this. https://twitter.com/Ledgestatus/1658095051375800321
- Ken Kodama will be doing a Japanese language interview on CardanoSpot on May 18. https://twitter.com/Emurgo_Ken/status/1658838077136162828
- The stake pool operator poll on network parameters of K and minPoolCost is live. See the results here. The re-delegation phase will begin on May 25th. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Cornucopias dropped some new in-game footage. As expected, Solace is beautiful. https://youtu.be/j5iwNsQVMDQ?t=1846
- Wow….the Ledger shards are encrypted with “a master key that is contained in all devices”. Wut? https://twitter.com/P3b7_/status/1658809445965606913
- Sadly, the Ledger CEO seemed to be denying exactly the above just a day ago. https://twitter.com/_pgauthiestatus/1658508082941403144
- Here’s why 340 ADA minPoolCost promotes multi-pools. https://twitter.com/ArmySpies/status/1659387255537176581
- Numbers are emerging on the benefits of K=1000 over K=500. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1659398551917727744
- Here’s the latest on the Stake Pool Operator poll. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Rep. Tom Emmer is trying to help crypto by cutting crypto assets out of the definition of a “security”. He creates a new non-security asset category called “investment contract asset”. https://twitter.com/GOPMajorityWhip/status/1659291641281146886
- Prof. Wadler (co-inventor of Cardano’s Plutus) has been elected a Fellow of the Royal Society joining the likes of Einstein, Darwin, Hawking, and Isaac Newton. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLOm-dWje-M
- Huge amount of voting for economic self-interest by multi-poolers in the SPO poll. Earlier today (May 21), 84.73% by stake of the vote for K=500, Min Cost 340 ₳ was multi-poolers. Only 15.6% of the vote for K=1000, Min Cost 170 ₳ was multi-poolers. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Large pools also voted heavily for economic self-interest with the K parameter. 70.02% by stake of the vote for K=500, Min Cost 170 ₳ was pools with delegation over 35 million. Only 30.57% of the vote for K=1000, Min Cost 170 ₳ was pools over 35 million. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Apparently Cardano has its own wiki now! Probably better given our previous treatment by the big wiki group. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1660383700243329024
- Rep. Tom Emmer is getting some reactions on the bill he sponsored with Rep. Soto. https://twitter.com/GOPMajorityWhip/status/1660329932495486977
- You’re really gonna hold up a debt ceiling deal because you hate crypto so bad? https://twitter.com/gaborgurbacs/status/1660248530135515138
- Looks like a few big multi-poolers have voted in the poll since yesterday. Pretty easy to predict what they didn’t vote for. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Reports coming in that DCG has defaulted on the payment owed to Genesis. https://twitter.com/AP_Abacus/status/1660671386388504577
- Ledger Recover would allow governments to confiscate crypto assets by subpoena? Called “not a real concern in the end.” Really? https://twitter.com/TheBTCTherapist/status/1660677064700178436
- Frederik Gregaard on DeFi and regulation. https://twitter.com/F_Gregaard/status/1660655806709211137
- Don’t Forget, the May Cardano 360 will be on May 25th. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1660621805017608194
- Here’s the daily check-in on the status of the SPO Poll. We have surpassed 590 pools voting (as of May 23). https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- The Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong has decided to get our hopes up with a proposed regulatory framework for crypto exchanges that could mean more trading for coins like Cardano. https://apps.sfc.hk/edistributionWeb/gateway/EN/news-and-announcements/news/doc?refNo=23PR53
- Here’s an IOG thread on the latest out of Atala Prism and Self-Sovereign Identity. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1660904360925188097
- Here’s an IOG article on Cardano native tokens. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1660975383997448193
- The difference in decentralization between Cardano and Bitcoin is still…laughable. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1660979639907500033
- Ledger is finally caving (a little) to the backlash. It’s reported that they will focus on open sourcing parts of their code and only release the “Recover” firmware after that open sourcing is finished. https://twitter.com/NFTherdestatus/1661026174779420672
- Looks like the Hong Kong announcement yesterday might have been a hint of what’s coming. https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1661391542504902664
- The Cardano Layerverse is coming to life. https://twitter.com/TobiasIlskov/status/1660697833115385856
- Wow! Incredible! Thank you for voting in favor of decentralization, 1PCT! https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1661460222203002880
- Federal Reserve report debunks claim that crypto is not useful to people in the US. https://twitter.com/SebVentures/status/1661063483369177108
- The SPO phase of the poll is over. Nearly 800 pools voted. Now it’s your turn to see how your pool voted and re-delegate if you think they voted against decentralization and for their own pocketbook. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- The May Cardano 360 is out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_bCa_xCoxA
- Charles dropped an update today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfL2U2hAGWw
- Sen. Cynthia Lummis declares her opposition to the 30% tax on bitcoin mining. https://twitter.com/SenLummis/status/1661803569341759495
- Lots of volume being transacted on Cardano recently! https://twitter.com/cwpaulm/status/1662929296329981952
- Recent subpoenas to the Python Package Index don’t bode well for those hoping to store seed phrases with third-party custodians. https://twitter.com/_jonasschnelli_/status/1662531840606093312
- Transaction volume is looking very interesting right now. https://messari.io/charts/cardano/txn-vol
- JPG Store has now launched Android and IOS apps. https://twitter.com/jpgstoreNFT/status/1663281982262919170
- It’s true. Cardano is straight killing it on the security leg of the trilemma.https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1662987243655684096
- Just checked. Yep. The centralization in ETH is still staggering. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1663222056870350848
- There’s a documentary about a 2022 Plutus hackathon in Argentina. https://twitter.com/LarsBrunjes/status/1663111319732535297
- Pavia is testing NFT gating. This could get very interesting. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1663153213988823040
- Don’t forget! We are still in the re-delegation phase of the CF Poll. See how your stake pool voted! If they were voting for their pocketbook instead of decentralization, you should re-delegate! https://twitter.com/Cardano_CF/status/1663564854572244994
- Wow! Cardano projects are doing big things these days! https://twitter.com/CardanoCrocClub/status/1663468916843114498
- The CCP has dropped a white paper on how it will develop Web 3 including NFTs and the metaverse. https://twitter.com/milestones_nft/status/1663458500922712064
- Lace is now open source! https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1663953642045714433
- Binance is back and apparently they don’t care if someone had that ticker first. https://twitter.com/pool_pm/status/1663809731603906560
- Summon is now allowing for multichain swaps of ADA & ERG. https://twitter.com/N8iveToEarth/status/1664038846563225600
- Charles did a Twitter Space with World Mobile. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1663984094252810283
- Here’s an easy infographic on CIP-1694 Voltaire governance from IOG. https://twitter.com/Hornan7/status/1664007623799185409
- Apparently, Cardano sushi is a thing! https://twitter.com/Allison_Fromm/status/1663841386074976257
- This kind of sums up the problems with central bank behavior over the last 20 years. https://twitter.com/JeffWenigestatus/1664012650781585409
- Interesting news about the currency in one of Cardano’s biggest metaverse projects. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1664240389610704896
- Messari has released an article on operational decentralization in proof-of-stake crypto. https://messari.io/report/evaluating-validator-decentralization-geographic-and-infrastructure-distribution-in-proof-of-stake-networks
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics has MASSIVELY revised their figures on Q4 of 2022. No surprise, the numbers were much worse than they told us. https://twitter.com/FrogNews/status/1664253845399130113
- Looks like DAOs are getting a little hesitant about fee switches due to possible legal/tax implications. https://twitter.com/FrogNews/status/1664253845399130113
- We even have Arctic block production. https://twitter.com/Laponia_pool/status/1664226409466740737
- Questions are being raised regarding the blockspace consumption of dApps still on Plutus v1. https://twitter.com/matiwinnetou/status/1664385383122051073
~Army of Spies
submitted by ArmyofSpies
to cardano [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 11:26 BrilliantHunt9143 Family Offices Market Report, Size, Growth 2023-2028
| || |https://preview.redd.it/z8scrmpa464b1.png?width=869&format=png&auto=webp&s=d968bea3dbec526bef9689a702645e20e260b5cf submitted by BrilliantHunt9143 to u/BrilliantHunt9143 [link] [comments]
Informes de Expertos publicó un nuevo informe, titulado ‘Mercado de Family Offices
2023-2028′, que analizan el mercado y esbozan el patrón de crecimiento, por tipo (oficina unifamiliar, multifamiliar, familiar virtual), clase de activo (bonos, acciones, inversiones alternativas, mercancías, efectivo o equivalentes de efectivo), y regiones clave. El informe destaca los factores y tendencias durante los períodos históricos (2018-2022) y pronósticos (2023-2028). Según el estudio, la industria mundial de family offices obtuvo un valor de 87,18 mil millones de dólares en 2022 y se prevé que genere 133,60 mil millones de dólares en 2028, registrando una CAGR del 7,5% de 2023 a 2028.
Informes de Expertos published a new report, titled, ‘Global Family Offices Market 2023-2028
’ , which analyses the market and outline the growth pattern, by type (single-family, multi-family, virtual family office), asset class (bonds, equities, alternative investments, commodities, cash or cash equivalents), and key regions. The report highlights factors and trends during the historical (2018-2022) and forecast (2023-2028) periods. According to the study, the global family offices industry obtained a value of USD 87.18 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to generate USD 133.60 billion in 2028, registering a CAGR of 7.5% from 2023 to 2028. Get a Free Sample Report with Table of Contents – Global Family Offices Market Report Sample 2023-2028 Los aspectos más destacados del informe incluyen: Visión general del mercado (2018-2028)
• CAGR para el período de pronóstico (2023-2028): 7,5%
El mercado de family offices está impulsado por varios factores clave que han contribuido a su crecimiento y protagonismo en los últimos años. En primer lugar, el creciente número de personas y familias acaudaladas en todo el mundo ha desempeñado un papel importante. A medida que aumenta el número de personas que acumulan un patrimonio considerable, crece la necesidad de servicios especializados para gestionar y preservar sus fortunas. Las oficinas familiares proporcionan un enfoque a medida de la gestión del patrimonio, ofreciendo soluciones personalizadas que atienden a las necesidades y objetivos únicos de las familias acaudaladas.
El sector de family offices responde a la creciente complejidad del panorama financiero mundial. A medida que el entorno de inversión se vuelve más intrincado y diverso, las familias acaudaladas buscan orientación experta para navegar eficazmente por estas complejidades. Las family offices reúnen a un equipo de profesionales expertos en diversas disciplinas financieras, como la gestión de inversiones, la planificación fiscal, la planificación patrimonial y la gestión de riesgos. Su enfoque holístico ayuda a las familias a consolidar y racionalizar sus asuntos financieros, garantizando una supervisión exhaustiva y una toma de decisiones estratégica. Read Full Report with Table of Contents – Global Family Offices Market Report Definición y Segmentos Principales del Mercado
Una family office es una empresa privada de gestión de patrimonios que atiende a personas adineradas y a sus familias. Ofrece servicios integrales, como gestión de inversiones, planificación financiera y asesoramiento fiscal, para proteger y hacer crecer su patrimonio a lo largo de generaciones. Las family offices pueden ser unifamiliares, que atienden a una sola familia, o multifamiliares, que atienden a varias familias. Sus principales objetivos son preservar el patrimonio, facilitar las transferencias intergeneracionales y apoyar los objetivos financieros de la familia. Basándose en los tipos, el mercado puede clasificarse en:
• Oficina Unifamiliar • Oficina Multifamiliar • Oficina Familiar Virtual Sobre la base de la clase de activos, la industria se divide en:
• Bonos • Acciones • Inversiones Alternativas • Mercancías • Efectivo Equivalentes de Efectivo Las regiones clave cubiertas incluyen:
• América del Norte • Europa • Asia Pacífico • América Latina • Oriente Medio y África Tendencias del Mercado
El mercado de family offices se ve influido por el creciente énfasis en la gestión holística del patrimonio y la gobernanza familiar. Las familias acaudaladas reconocen la importancia de adoptar un enfoque global para gestionar su patrimonio y atender las necesidades de varias generaciones. Los family offices se están convirtiendo en socios estratégicos a la hora de implantar estructuras de gobierno familiar, facilitar las transferencias intergeneracionales de riqueza y promover la educación financiera entre los miembros de la familia. Esta tendencia refleja el deseo de preservar el patrimonio a largo plazo y establecer un legado familiar duradero.
Muchas familias acomodadas están dando prioridad a las inversiones que generan resultados sociales y medioambientales positivos junto con rendimientos financieros. Las oficinas familiares están desempeñando un papel crucial en la incorporación de factores medioambientales, sociales y de gobernanza (ESG) en las estrategias de inversión, así como en la facilitación de iniciativas filantrópicas alineadas con los valores de la familia y los objetivos de impacto social. Esta tendencia pone de manifiesto un cambio hacia una gestión del patrimonio más responsable y orientada a un fin, impulsada por el deseo de marcar una diferencia positiva en el mundo al tiempo que se preserva y aumenta el patrimonio. Panorama Competitiva Los principales actores del mercado son:
• Cascade Investment Group, Inc. • MSD Partners, L.P. • Stonehage Fleming Family and Partners Limited • The Glenmede Trust Company, N.A. • Bessemer Group, Incorporated • Otros
Este informe cubre los perfiles de los actores clave y brinda información sobre expansiones, inversiones y fusiones y adquisiciones, entre otros desarrollos más recientes de la industria. Read More https://www.informesdeexpertos.com/informes/mercado-de-herramientas-de-corte-de-metal-en-mexico https://www.informesdeexpertos.com/informes/mercado-de-agroquimicos-en-colombia https://www.informesdeexpertos.com/informes/mercado-de-harina https://www.informesdeexpertos.com/informes/mercado-de-premezcla-de-fortificacion-de-alimentos https://www.informesdeexpertos.com/informes/mercado-de-formulas-infantiles About Us
Informes de Expertos, the Spanish variant of Expert Market Research, is a platform that offers market research and consultancy services to a broad clientele base across Spanish speaking countries. With our primary focus on the Latin America and Spain markets, our research experts provide relevant and actionable insights into the markets and track major trends, economic developments, and global trade data.
Determined to bring client satisfaction, we make sure that our tailored approach meets the client’s unique market intelligence requirements. Our syndicated and customized research reports cover a wide spectrum of industries ranging from pharmaceuticals and food and beverage to packaging, logistics, and transportation. Media Contact Company Name:
Informes De Expertos Contact Person:
Irene Garcia, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A. Email: [email protected] Toll Free Number:
+1 (818) 319-4060 Address:
30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA Website: https://www.informesdeexpertos.com/
2023.06.05 11:23 WeirdDomination King Charles Meme Token $KING Stealth Launch at 5th June 16:00 UTC Huge Marketing Plans
King Charles Meme Token $KING
Introducing King Charles Meme Token, the next sensation in the world of cryptocurrency.
Launching on June 5 at 16:00 UTC, this token is set to revolutionize the meme culture and bring a new level of excitement to the crypto community.
- Stealth Launch
- ETH Chain
- 5th June
- 16:00 UTC Time
KING CHARLES TOKEN $King will be listed on Coinmarketcap and Uniswap as soon as we launch tomorrow . June 5th, 16:00 (UTC)
Please favorite us there and add $KING to your watchlist.
- Mass marketing and Influencer partnerships are underway.
- Dev Based
- Ownership will be renounced.
- Tax: No Tax
- Liquidity will be locked for 365 days
As a dev based project, our team is dedicated to the continuous development and improvement of King Charles Meme Token. We have a long-term vision for the project and will actively engage with the community to implement exciting features and enhancements. Follow our Socials:
Stay connected and never miss a beat with King Charles Meme Token! Follow our social media accounts to stay up-to-date with the latest news, announcements, and exciting developments Telegram
: kingsmemetoken Website
: https://kingcharles-eth.com/ Twitter
submitted by WeirdDomination
to CryptoMoonShots [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 11:03 EccentricBai Fun Posting Week - 500k Celebration Post contest
As a part of 500k Celebration, we are giving you opportunity to make interesting post on all week, from Monday - Friday.
Gold/Silver awards will be given to all interesting posts, judged by Mods.
Here are the Rules
1) All posts should have Flair "500k Celebration"
2) Entries are accepted only in Indian Standard Time - Competition ends on 2359, 9th June
3) Posts such as unpopular opinions/ unfiltered gossip/ Meme would not be accepted
4) You can make a Meta post, don't abuse Mods and members in your writeup.
5) You can make post for Members, it should not be insulting people
6) Strictly No Fanwar Post.
7) Strictly no Appreciation post of any Star
Competition begins now, Good Luck
submitted by EccentricBai
to BollyBlindsNGossip [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 10:55 CoinCrux_Feeds Crypto Analyst Gives 5 Reasons for Dogecoin's Potential Price Explosion
2023.06.05 10:55 dhonomichl8 Looking for grinding game on switch.
Looking at the switch catalogue, I already completed the witcher, divinity original sin 2, dark souls, persona 4/5 and diablo 2. I also played a ton of darkest dungeon and other roguelites like hades. I’m considering picking up dragons dogma, labyrinth of refrain and I’m probably buying diablo 2. I’m mostly looking for long games (ideally 100+ hours) tons of loot - weapons, armor and possibilities of deep character builds and customisation - diablo style, but since I never played on nintendo before I am also quite tempted to try pokemon, fireemblem or xenoblades, but i have no idea if i would enjoy these.
submitted by dhonomichl8
to gamingsuggestions [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 10:44 DebraAllene Fuck you and I hope you have a great day
2023.06.05 10:41 mystredrum 20 [F4A] online bestieee !!
hellooo !! wala na akong mapagsabihan ng random chika ko sa buhay that's why i'm looking for someone na pwede ko makadaldalan. let's talk about anything and everything!!
about me: introvert (but can be very madaldal) mabilis magreply unless busy i'm into kpop, true crime and horror, movies good conversationalist (9.5/10 rating from my friends haha) mahilig sa memes and corny jokes :P
around my age lang sana para mas madali makarelate HAHAHAHAHA just send me a message!!
submitted by mystredrum
to PhR4Friends [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 10:36 Delicious_Pie7459 19 [M4R] - USA - Music and game nerd!
I am a 19 year old male with interests in music, games, art and movies!
For music, I play 5 instruments; Guitar, Bass, VOcAls, Snyth and Drums... I've made music too!
and love bands/artists like Talking Heads, Joy Division, New Order, Kraftwerk, Rush, Slayer, Yes and more!
For games, I really love Persona 2!
I also love to draw! I draw usually characters from Persona 2 mentioned above.
My favorite movies are The Thing (1982), Apocalypse Now, and most Stanley Kubrick films. I also love Land of the Lustrous (Anime)
Hope to see some fellow friends (and more...? :3)
submitted by Delicious_Pie7459
to r4r [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 10:19 mihoooo seguridad, viajar
Hola a todos,
Estoy pensando de viajar a Medellín en julio porque me encantaría conocer la cultura de Colombia. Leí muchas cuentas horribles en los foros de Reddit de otros viajeros. Parece que de 5 de 10 personas se roban algo. De verdad esto me da mucho miedo. Yo sé que la criminalidad es alta y que pasan muchas cosas malas. Pero como el mejor parte de esto subreddit consiste de locals, tal vez me podéis calmar un poco. Siempre solo he leído la opinión de los turistas. Muchas gracias y saludos
submitted by mihoooo
to medellin [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 09:54 inkheiko Share a visual meme only an Honkai impact 3rd player can understand
Basically, I was watching some memes I had in my gallery, and I fell on a meme talking about the "Myth of consent" with Mei being in bed, and you have 5 Vil Vs consenting to be here but one last that does not.
I was thinking like "Lmao if I show this to anyone they wouldn't understand sht about it, and that makes it so funny"
And I was wondering if you guys didn't have any memes that you HAVE to know Honkai Impact to understand it.
Not that "I don't get it at first but I suppose things to give the right meaning" but actually "You're gonna have to explain it to me".
If you have any memes of this sort I would love to see them :3 I also think I saw one day a meme about Kiana going on a split path, leading to die and HoT just dashes out of nowhere to bring her on the opposite side "Rooftop". And another thing was Elysia dragging HoC to "Death" in the same way lmao
Anyway, show me how funny we can get without anyone understanding our genius!
submitted by inkheiko
to honkaiimpact3 [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 09:34 AkumuKitsune Persona 4 Challenge Run
Hello! I am interested in doing a challenge run for Persona 4 Golden because it was my favorite out of 3, 4 and 5 and need an excuse to revisit it. In the challenge, I can only use personas of a specific arcana. I can use whatever party members I want and the run will be played on very hard with no ng+. Does anyone have any suggestions on which arcana I should go with? I am open to most builds tbh I just need an arcana you can access early and that has low level personas as well as high level. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
submitted by AkumuKitsune
to persona4golden [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 09:18 JaanlewaBaba_69 💀💀
2023.06.05 09:14 Firm-Photograph1708 Ranking every gen 2 song because I'm board
12.[Damn I'm ugly] Here's the link for my opinion https://www.reddit.com/yourfavoritemartian/comments/1402pif/is_there_anyone_who_also_thinks_damn_im_ugly_is/
11.[Everyone clapped] The concept is just f**king stupid. The third verse just sucks, not even Benatar could save it, and what's with these gen 2 songs with theoretical situations? What if I got verified? What if I could flip any situation around? What if I was rich? Oh I'm a f**king hero, you got to believe me.
10.[Orphan tears 3] Its decent ig. I don't like the chorus at all, well I like Stevi's "sip sipin on, sip sipin on, sip sipin on orphan tears. Wax's rhyming is good, probably Wax's best performance of gen 2. I like the "we set the children free, free from the predator, before we left we took the cash out the register".
9.[Eff this job] Its just a worse version of Take over the world (which was already overrated) Wax is probably at his worse here, I hate when he sings the chorus. Also wtf are Puff and Wax doing in the chorus? https://preview.redd.it/64makeca754b1.png?width=356&format=png&auto=webp&s=2ffeb812a5e2d2a7bf585dcb0494b1640ffa73d5
TF is that dance? A forced Doin your mom reference, has the same ending as TOTW. Your telling me you couldn't get Jessie Cale to sing "YEAH" in the song? Has a good instrumental, reminds me of 90s music.
8.[Gentlemen's balled] Kind of a boring song. The chorus gets repetitive. Dee Jay's part was funny. I don't have anything else to say. I hate Tig in gen 2, she's such a b**ch
7.[This is why I'm single] Good song. Puff and Shuba had good parts. Dee Jay's part was good(not as good as GB) this would be a lot higher if it weren't for F**KING WAX, BRO EFF OFF(except for Damn I'm ugly, he would have saved that f**king song).
6.[Rich people $hit] Good chorus doesn't get too annoying. Same for the verses. Overhated tbh. Also this is my first YFM song.
5.[Uno reverse card] Very nice chorus, more Puff then Wax, I don't like Wax's part. This should had been a Fat damon or Upside downs song when the meme was popular. Also I don't here Benatar at all in the chorus. You could get Jessie to sing "BAM UNO REVERSE CARD... IF YOU LAY THIS CARD DOWN, YOU COULD FLIP ANY SITUATION AROUND.....SORRY MAURY THE KIDS YOURS, GOOD LUCK PAYING THAT CHILD SUPPORT" But not "IM A HO, HO HO, A HOOOOOOOOOO, BUT NOW THAT IM WITH YOU, I'LL PROMISE I'LL LET IT GO". But FR does anyone even here jessie in the chorus?
4.[Orphan tears 2] It's good, Its not long enough(that's what she said) Wax's part was good for once, I like that extra sound that plays with the regular tear drop sound, idk how to explain it. Why tf doesn't Dee Jay sing? I mean there wasn't a voice actor for Dee Jay at the time, but Ray or Wax couldn't make their voices deep? Also why tf does Wax and Puff already look drunk when they enter the local dance spot? https://preview.redd.it/banpida7f54b1.png?width=235&format=png&auto=webp&s=06b8953f85b78cfc444ef948b5dc6ccd8705b471
3.[Verified] Very close to gen 1 yfm, a little bit overrated. NO WAX. Also what's the song about? He got verified and now he's royalty? And HOW did he get verified? He seems to be hated by everyone. IK it's a dream but the song makes 0 sense.
2.[Brain rave] The beat..... SO F**KING GOOD, AMAZING CHORUS. I don't care for the OT reference. A lot of Easter eggs. I don't the dreams part. The dreams come along and eat the rave party? The video is kind of confusing.
1.[Date myself] First off NO WAX THANKFULLY. Good beat, good chorus, It sounds like Benatar sings the chorus or is it just me? A lot of Easter eggs, I got them on the first listen. Oh and THEY BROUGHT BACK GEN 1 LADYBUG PUFF. Its kind of gay but not really, not like The Smithers f*6 song. New thumbnail sucks, they used the old gen 1 puff from 2011 and not the new gen 1 puff tf.
submitted by Firm-Photograph1708
to yourfavoritemartian [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 09:12 Frettchenhaus [Fully Lost] prism55's YouTube videos (warning: morbid)
I am aware this is somewhat insane but hey posting it can't hurt right?
I'm looking for any YouTube video made by the user prism55
. His channel is still up but all his videos were privated or deleted.
He had a not insignificant amount of subscribers (9000 at its peak) and 5+ million views so it's not impossible one of his vids was saved or mirrored. Mostly they were really dumb 2016 style meme videos.
Here is every video I know he made, just to set an example (plus dead or archived links) the bee movie trailer but overtime they say "bee" the earrape intensifies Moana's "You're Welcome" but everytime he says You're Welcome it gets more high the bee movie trailer but entirely in midi piano
JoJo Siwa - Boomerang but everytime she says "back" it gets more distorted (this one had FOUR MILLION VIEWS
And if you're asking why I want a bunch of shitty 2016 meme edits made by a 13 year old, it is because the person who made these videos attempted to assassinate the prime minister of his country several years after these were made. He failed and then committed a mass shooting and killed 2 people. And then he killed himself. This was long after he made those videos though.
Anyway. Yeah it's a whole thing. If anyone has any video he made please send.
submitted by Frettchenhaus
to lostmedia [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 08:48 Relative_Fail_2192 Wrote this essay for a scholarship about a body builder in 7th grader. I only see mistakes in grammar but otherwise than that what could be improved?
prompt- Write a 500-word essay about someone who has impacted your life.
Most people don't know who Aziz Shavershain is, but of course they wouldn't since he is commonly known as the Legend Of Zyzz, or the greatest Russian Australian bodybuilder who ever lived. You may be asking why a bodybuilder matters so much to such a young girl. The Legend of Zyzz has inspired many people to be successful in life by posting inspirational videos for people who need the motivation to hit the gym or get up and do something proactive. He is not only known for that, he is also known for being a funny bodybuilder and even creating memes! I was sitting on my bed scrolling through YouTube, and suddenly I came across a video titled "The Memorial of Zyzz" Nothing was entertaining and the front cover of the video looked bracing; a guy was flexing his muscles, and the video was 38 seconds long. I clicked on the video just to be welcomed to an opening of an old recording video of Zyzz saying a proverb "Get up and workout. Hit those weights! You shouldn't be worried about what people think about you at the gym. Everyone is working on themselves and trying to become the better version of themselves. Think about it, 7 billion people in the world; there are about 45 people per gym." At this time, I was sluggish, I didn't have the motivation to work out but after watching the video it gave me the motivation to work out and not make excuses. I've always planned to work out but I never stuck to it. I got up from my bed and sprinted to grab my dumbbells and started to work out on my quads and biceps. I also grabbed my journal and even started my own little bulking story called " That one kid bulking up. " I kept watching his videos and his journey of how he went from being a skeleton to a bull. He didn't just inspire me to become a better version of myself. He taught me I HAD NO excuses to work out, no limitations, and that he taught me how to be myself and feel comfortable in my own body at the gym or when I go out. 5Zyzz was diagnosed with a heart condition called "Cardiac arrest" at a very young age. He knew that lifting weights would kill him, but did he stop? No, he did not. He kept going. He had a very good reason to not work out because it would cost him his life, but he still decided to work out and inspire people. I know if I was in his shoes, I would've stopped doing weightlifting knowing it was going to cause death upon me. There was this one sentence that Zyzz said that made me realize something "Why should you care about what other people think about you when you know you working on yourself?" Zyzz was always known as the wise man with motivating words. When Zyzz passed sadly passed away on August 5, 2011, it left the internet in shock. A year after his death, a user of YouTube under the name of Ruskimelb posted an 18:59-minute memorial video named "Zyzz-The Legacy" that blew up on YouTube. Ever since this video was posted, the internet started to bring back the legacy of Zyzz and that led people to edit Zyzz and bring him back alive. Nowadays if you look up Zyzz, you'll be able to see people recreating his aesthetic poses or motivational edits of Zyzz.
submitted by Relative_Fail_2192
to careerguidance [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 08:47 Mahou_Shoujo_Ramune Using AI to make MY OWN Reddit?
I somewhat dabbled in AI chat programs and wondered how far I can stretch it because I'm more and more not liking interacting with real people. I really would like to make a reddit/discord style chat room echo chamber filled with bots. I say about 20 or so bots with personalized personas of my favorite anime girls as if they were on this site 12 years ago, then we can chat and they'll agree with me. Maybe except for one that's the "opposition" but all my "friends" will always take my side. So I'm wondering a few things.
- How practical would it be to run a program locally on my PC of 20 bots(I don't trust and hate subscriptions, I want it forever) like this that won't take 3 minutes per line. Like what PC specs is preferred? I'm willing to spend a few grand and dedicate a whole computer to this.
- Is there a way to "leak" info to the bots yet? Like say a something happened on the news and the bots can talk about it or at least be aware. Or have them talk about the newest episode of my favorite anime.
- A way for them to "post" things either scalped from actual posts or I can just have a folder of a few thousand random pics/articles they can post and comment on. I really want them to post current things( or even random "look what I found today" posts) then have the conversation move along lines I want.
- Is there more info(or places that would help me) I can get at how to make this real?
- Best/fully fleshed out AI chat program to buy and fully own? no subscriptions.
- A way to get the UI to look like oldreddit or discord?
submitted by Mahou_Shoujo_Ramune
to RedditAlternatives [link] [comments]