Centurylink track my technician
First Home / Stamp Duty Waiver / Gift Property - VIC
2023.06.05 13:13 kenyonmartin First Home / Stamp Duty Waiver / Gift Property - VIC
Working through the process of my grandparents gifting my wife and I, a vacant block which we intend to build upon. We have never owned any property before and the land is valued at $500,000. Is the best option to complete a land transfer on this property and pay the stamp duty or can our grandparents sell us the house for a nominal fee and due to it being a sale it’s now eligible for the stamp duty waiver. (I understand the stamp duty doesn’t change regardless but if we can get the waiver it makes a big deference down the track)
submitted by kenyonmartin
to AusLegal [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 13:12 Intersectionism Somebody knows how to get this synth sound, help would be much appreciated
Hello everyone, I want to make a certain sound for my new track. I’ve heard this synth in a few production during the past years.
One example I found on youtube is in Leafar Legov’s recent release ‘goes’, the synth I mean i used for the first time in this track right after 0:45 seconds. The synth is used throughout the full track on multiple occasions.
If someone could explain me how I can create this synth, i would be very very grateful. Thanks in advance. https://youtu.be/KLIlP8TlWQc
submitted by Intersectionism
to TechnoProduction [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 13:11 cryptochimpanzee Combine MacroFactor with Glucose tracker
Big fan of MacroFactor and it has completely changed my tracking habits. Love it!
As a next step in my journey I’m thinking of using a glucose tracker for a while (e.g. Veri). Has anyone used one in combination with MacroFactor? Is it possible to Sync tracked foods over to such apps?
Would be interested in experiences
submitted by cryptochimpanzee
to MacroFactor [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 13:09 ShiremuOSU having a love and hate relationship with this game
2023.06.05 13:09 AutoModerator [REQUEST] Jon Logar – Consulting Champions Fast Track
2023.06.05 13:09 secret_redditor1993 Probationary period
I got a job almost 7 months ago at a local county. As I'm nearing my one year stay and the end of my probationary period is coming to a close, I'm worried if I'm on track to pass probation. I got a compliance memo a month ago because of a mistake (that I take full responsibility for) of not keeping track of a dropoff that cost the company $700 to replace.
On my first evaluation, I got meets expectations on everything except for organization which was a needs improvement and I got exceeded expectations for customer service and responsiveness. I fully agree with the evaluation. Would it be weird to talk to my boss and ask them what I can do in order to pass probation, or should I hold on until my one year review?
submitted by secret_redditor1993
to CAStateWorkers [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 13:04 AutoModerator [Download Course] Frank Kern & Aaron Fletcher – Special Bundle (36 courses) (Genkicourses.site)
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Get_Courses_HQ [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Download Course] Frank Kern & Aaron Fletcher – Special Bundle (36 courses) (Genkicourses.site)
Our website: https://www.genkicourses.site/product/frank-kern-aaron-fletcher-special-bundle-36-courses/
Operation Total Freedom – ($9,997.00 Value)
Mass Control Monthly – ($9,997.00 Value)
Millionaire Marketing Formula – ($9,997.00 Value)
The Magic Model – ($9,997.00 Value)
Advanced Consulting Class – ($7,597.00 Value)
The Maximizer Program – ($2,997.00 Value)
Information Business Blueprint – ($2,997.00 Value)
High Level Fellowship – ($7,597.00 Value)
Mass Conversion – ($2,997.00 Value)
Operation Takeover – ($1,997.00 Value)
Mass Control 2.0 – ($1,997.00 Value)
The Three Story System – ($2,991.00 Value)
Ultimate Webinar Blueprint – ($1,528.00 Value)
The Alchemy Event – ($497.00 Value)
Subconscious Selling – ($997.00 Value)
Video Black Box – ($194.00 Value)
Survey Siphon – ($68.00 Value)
High Ticket Consulting Accelerator – ($6,997.00 Value)
High Ticket Funnels Training Program – ($3,497.00 Value)
Lifetime License For Growthworks Content Software – ($2,997.00 Value)
Zero to 6 High Ticket Launch Program – ($2,997.00 Value)
Social Media Ads FasTrack Course + Paid Traffic Swipe File ($1,997.00 Value)
Lifetime License For LaunchMAPS Marketing Strategy Tool – ($1,997.00 Value)
High Ticket Course Launch Formula + Course Templates – ($997.00 Value)
Perfect Sales Script 2.0: Client Enrollment Mastery – ($997.00 Value)
Winning Webinars Program + Slide Templates – ($497.00 Value)
Virtual Launch Intensive 2 Day Event Replay – ($297.00 Value)
The Ultimate Lead Magnet 2.0 + Templates – ($297.00 Value)
Marketing Funnels 101 + Top Funnel Templates – ($297.00 Value)
Online Marketing Crash Course + SEO Made Simple ($297.00 Value)
Authority Engine Website Design For Coaches and Experts ($97.00 Value)
Retargeting Roadmap + Omnipresent Advertising ($97.00 Value)
Secret Frameworks Playbook – Our Top 100+ Templates ($97.00 Value)
Lifetime Access to The Complete 7 Figure Swipe File Library ($97.00 Value)
Online High Ticket Marketing Funnel Calculator ($37.00 Value)
Full-Length Copy of My First Books STAND OUT ($29.00 Value)
Total Value: $99,257.00
If you're wondering why our courses are priced lower than the original prices and are feeling a bit suspicious (which is understandable), we can provide proof of the course's contents. We can provide a screenshot of the course's contents or send you a freebie, such as an introduction video or another video from the course, to prove that we do have the course. Should you wish to request proof, we kindly ask you to reach out to us.
Please be aware that our courses do not include community access. This is due to the fact that we do not have the authority to manage this feature. Despite our desire to incorporate this aspect, it is, unfortunately, unfeasible.
Explore affordable learning at Genkicourses.site
🎓! Dive into a world of quality courses handpicked just for you. Download, watch, and achieve more without breaking your budget.
2023.06.05 13:03 Sea-Character-2413 Loosening hips with dance
So I'm a functional fitness experimenter and I have discovered that dance loosens up your skeleton and track and field makes you forceful.
I'm finally able to do a skips and b skips correctly and it's a great feeling.
So I've been doing salsa dancing for many years and it loosened up my hips. So when I discovered a running stride it was actually felt like I was just salsa dancing forward. My toes are dorsiflexed I believe I'm landing under my hips.
What I think the best dance exercise viewer for a track and field athlete. Loosening yourself up if you aren't already will help your performance.
Sprinting used to be very uncomfortable for me and unnatural feeling. Now I'm able to engage my hips and just ride on them like my hips are a bicycle. And that's what I got came to understand from track and field videos is you got to be like a bicycle you got a pedal your feet along the ground, like the roadrunner from Werner Brothers. https://youtu.be/SoKZDs4EHPc https://youtu.be/rc6PTrtx-PM
submitted by Sea-Character-2413
to trackandfield [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 13:03 protik1212121 SteamPRO - Melbourne's No.1 Steam Carpet Upholstery Tile & Grout Cleaning Services
Are you tired of dealing with stubborn stains and dirt on your carpets, upholstery, tiles, and grout? Look no further! SteamPRO is here to provide you with the finest steam cleaning services in Melbourne. With our expertise and top-notch equipment, we guarantee to leave your surfaces looking fresh, clean, and rejuvenated.
At SteamPRO, we pride ourselves on being Melbourne's leading steam cleaning service. We understand that maintaining a clean and healthy environment is essential for your home or business, and that's why we go the extra mile to ensure exceptional results. Our team of experienced technicians is trained to handle a wide range of cleaning needs, from carpets and upholstery to tiles and grout.
Why choose SteamPRO for your cleaning needs? Here's what sets us apart: 1. Professional Steam Cleaning Services:
We specialize in steam cleaning, which is one of the most effective and eco-friendly methods to deep clean various surfaces. Our state-of-the-art steam cleaning equipment, combined with our skilled technicians, ensures thorough cleaning and sanitization. 2. Expertise in Carpet Cleaning:
Our carpet cleaning service is second to none. We understand that carpets can harbor dust, allergens, and even odors. With SteamPRO, you can trust that your carpets will receive the utmost care and attention, leaving them looking and feeling like new. 3. Upholstery Restoration:
Is your furniture losing its luster? Our upholstery cleaning service is designed to revive and refresh your beloved pieces. Our gentle yet effective methods remove dirt, stains, and allergens, bringing back the beauty and comfort of your upholstery. 4. Tile and Grout Cleaning:
Don't let dirty tiles and grout ruin the appearance of your floors and walls. Our professional tile and grout cleaning services will restore their original shine. We'll remove embedded dirt, grime, and mold, leaving your tiles looking pristine.
Experience the SteamPRO difference! Our dedication to customer satisfaction, attention to detail, and use of premium cleaning products make us the go-to choice for steam cleaning services in Melbourne. Contact SteamPRO - Melbourne's No.1 Steam Carpet Upholstery Tile & Grout Cleaning Services:
At SteamPRO, we take pride in delivering exceptional results and exceeding our customers' expectations. Trust us to handle all your steam cleaning needs with professionalism, reliability, and unmatched expertise. Schedule an appointment today and let us transform your space into a spotlessly clean and healthy environment!
submitted by protik1212121
to u/protik1212121 [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 13:02 linkdra How about using ChatGPT to create a marketing proposal? What do you think?
Prompt. You are marketing head of a new company that is into digital marketing. You have a new client and need to send them a marketing proposal on how to increase lead generation by 2x. Client's business is "inspection for molds in residential buildings". They usually work with real estate agencies. Come with a detailed plan of execution.
Dear [Client's Name],
Thank you for choosing our digital marketing agency to help enhance your lead generation efforts and expand your business in the realm of mold inspection for residential buildings. We have carefully assessed your requirements and objectives, and we are thrilled to present our comprehensive marketing proposal that aims to double your lead generation within the specified time frame.
Overview: Our strategy focuses on leveraging targeted digital marketing channels, enhancing your online presence, and establishing your brand as a trusted authority in the field of mold inspection. By utilizing a combination of proven tactics, we will maximize your visibility, attract high-quality leads, and optimize conversions.
- Website Optimization: We will perform an in-depth analysis of your current website and implement the necessary optimizations to ensure it is user-friendly, visually appealing, and search engine optimized (SEO). This will include improving site speed, implementing relevant keywords, enhancing the site structure, and making it mobile-responsive to capture leads from various devices.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Our team will conduct comprehensive keyword research to identify relevant search terms and phrases that potential customers use when looking for mold inspection services. We will optimize your website's content, meta tags, headings, and other on-page elements to improve organic search visibility. Additionally, we will create high-quality, informative blog content targeting key industry topics to establish your expertise and attract organic traffic.
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC): To increase immediate lead generation, we will set up targeted PPC campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads. Our experts will develop compelling ad copy, identify relevant keywords, and optimize landing pages to drive highly qualified traffic to your website. We will continually monitor and optimize the campaigns to ensure maximum return on investment (ROI) and lead generation.
- Local SEO: Given your focus on working with real estate agencies, it is crucial to optimize your online presence for local search results. We will create and optimize your Google My Business profile, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information. This will improve your visibility in local map searches, increase trust, and drive local leads.
- Content Marketing: We will develop a content marketing strategy to engage your target audience and position your brand as a thought leader in mold inspection. This will involve creating informative articles, videos, infographics, and guides related to mold prevention, detection, and remediation. By sharing valuable content across various platforms and social media channels, we will attract leads, encourage sharing, and boost brand recognition.
- Social Media Marketing: Our team will establish and manage social media profiles on platforms relevant to your target audience, such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. We will curate engaging content, run targeted ad campaigns, and foster meaningful interactions to build a loyal following and generate leads.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): We will analyze user behavior on your website, identify conversion bottlenecks, and implement strategic improvements. By optimizing landing pages, call-to-action buttons, contact forms, and other key elements, we will increase the likelihood of converting website visitors into leads.
- Email Marketing: We will develop an email marketing strategy to nurture leads, build relationships, and encourage repeat business. Through personalized email campaigns, we will provide valuable insights, industry updates, exclusive offers, and follow-ups to stay top-of-mind with potential clients.
- Analytics and Reporting: Our team will continuously monitor campaign performance, track key metrics, and provide you with comprehensive reports. These reports will offer valuable insights into lead generation, website traffic, campaign effectiveness, and other critical indicators. Regular review meetings will enable us to refine our strategies based on data-driven analysis.
Timeline: Our proposed timeline for the implementation of the marketing strategies is as follows:
- Website analysis and optimization
- Keyword research
- PPC campaign setup
- Content creation and publication
- SEO optimization
- Social media profile setup and content planning
- Local SEO optimization
- Ongoing content creation and social media management
- Email marketing setup and campaign development
- Continuous campaign optimization
- Ongoing content creation, social media management, and email marketing
- Analytics tracking and reporting
Investment: To achieve your goal of doubling lead generation, the proposed investment for our services is [$X] per month. This includes all the activities mentioned above, along with ongoing monitoring, optimization, and reporting.
We believe that our tailored approach, industry expertise, and data-driven strategies will drive exceptional results for your mold inspection business. We look forward to discussing this proposal further and answering any questions you may have.
Thank you for considering our services. We are excited about the opportunity to work together and help you achieve your growth objectives.
[Your Name] [Your Title] [Your Company Name]
submitted by linkdra
to MarketingGPT [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 13:02 neha_gup Toxic Backlink Issue: Semrush Flags OSS Project's GitHub Link. Disavow or Whitelist? Need SEO Advice!
2023.06.05 13:02 TonyTony1287 The Walking Dead Ranking Every Episode
Oh my God was this list hard to rank 😅 I took about I would say at least 15 hours of my time into this and all of that was just to rank them at a certain level without much to say. First off we have about 8 Tiers from F,D,C,B,A,S,SS, and Premium though I barely put much into their. Remember this is just an opinion so don't take too harshly if your favorite episode isn't high on my list. For some episodes I may not say much or anything since this was too long originally.
F Tier, these are my least favorite episodes and most likely I have a vendetta against them in some way that made it hard for me to like them
- S2 Ep 8 Nebraska- I hate Lori and I think this episode expresses it, most definitely a vendetta. I didn't exactly like the stuff with Hershel and recovering though it was okay, but lori made some questionable decisions to go off on her own to look for Rick even though she should know he's fine seriously. She wrecks a car and then barely dies from a walker, mind you she is pregnant and shouldn't do these things easily my least favorite episode.
- S10 Ep 21 Diverged- I honestly forget this episode so much since it has nothing truly interesting or important to the story
- S7 Ep 6 Swear- this episode feels slow paced and dull due to oceanside being not seen well for me and I feel like Tara put on the best performance she could for it.
- S8 Ep 2 The Damned- this episode to me was just a lot of action and in the walking dead I don't want that. We see a couple of characters die (including Francine 🪦 I absolutely loved her character and hate how she died here :[ mindless) Erics death started here, but it just wasn't impactful enough.
- S3 Ep 11 I Ain't a Judas- Andrea is a boring character in the show and I hate her in this episode. The focus should've been on the prison honestly and maybe If she killed the Governor I would've understood her more.
- S10 Ep 20 Splinter- if most of the episode was real I would've loved it, but they weren't...
- S3 Ep 5 Say the Word- Andrea just isnt much good in this episode and Rick going crazy wasn't a fun idea to me.
- S8 Ep 3 Monsters- aside from the one fight with Rick I really didn't care much for it again for the fighting and having Morales return and die felt out of place.
- S2 Ep 2 Bloodletting- the group searching for Sophia was okay for a concept, but this episode was okay and went slow paced for me until the end.
D Tier, moving on these episodes were for me mostly just forgettable or boring so I won't say much except they weren't all bad
- S1 Ep 3 Tell it to the frogs- first off S1 won't be all high because I'm ranking EVERY episode, but this one felt slow in pace more as well compared to the last two. Shane was a badass though.
- S11 Ep 3 Hunted- Forgettable... Not much to say.
- S5 Ep 11 The Distance- Forgot entirely this was an episode, after rewatch still don't like it except for Aaron.
- S2 Ep 9 Trigger finger- It was a bit better than Nebraska, mostly cause of the Randel scenes.
- S7 Ep 14 The Other Side- Sasha somewhat makes a noble decision.
163-162. S11 Episodes 22 following 21- 22 had the Warden being uninteresting as a villain and 21 was boring as can be which is why they sit besides each other.
- S8 Ep 7 Time for After- I don't like the plans they have to deviate from Rick and him going to Jadis again feels like a horrible decision on his part.
- S9 Ep 8 Evolution- The ambience is the best part, though I hated Jesus' s death as it felt like a bad sendoff.
C Tier, These are a bunch of boring and hard to follow episodes that have some highs that keep it out of former tiers.
- S2 Ep 1 What lies Ahead- I liked the RV scene with Andrea, but what follows is dull.
- S11 Ep 4- The pope is somewhat average.
- S7 Ep 12 Say Yes- The carnival was a nice scenery for TWD, but they had too many fake outs with the walker "shooting" at them and the deer fake out.
- S9 Ep 7 Stradivarius- The Search for Eugene feels tiring to follow what's happening and I ended up watching the episodes once and never again because of it.
- S2 Ep 4 Cherokee Rose- Watching the episode is fun because of the well, though I feel like it was stupid as an idea as the group should have more common sense before doing something dumb.
- S2 Ep 3 Save The Last One- Shane was horrifying, but the rest was dull.
- S8 Ep 14 Still gotta mean something- Rick felt unnecessarly cold hearted in this episode killing off the Saviors that helped him which I didn't like, though Jared got a well deserved death.
- S4 Ep 9 After -It was okay watching Carl try to scavenge while Rick was injured and I liked the scene with his shoe being lost.
- S7 Ep 5 Go Getters- the episode itself wasn't bad yet I never really enjoyed it too much aside from Maggie being a badass and the ending was pretty good.
- S4 Ep 10 Inamtes- Inmates was a pretty well rounded episodes showing off some of the group which I liked seeing Tyreese the most.
- S8 Ep 6 The King, The Widow, and Rick- the episode was pretty lackluster for me and I didn't really appeal to seeing the garbage people much in this or everyone going to attack the saviors which was a dumb move to do. Ezekiel was probably the most fun of the episode.
- S3 Ep 16 Welcome to the Tombs- the finale for season 3 has always been horrible as it barely gives tension between the Governor and Ricks group, it just felt unfitting for a finale.
- S11 Ep 8 For blood- it was a okay Mid Season finale to say the least (sorry, 1/3 season finale). I did like some of the parts in it with Maggie which is why it sits higher than others.
- S5 Ep 7 Crossed- I thoroughly enjoyed the chase scene between the three officers and Ricks group, but that was about it.
- S4 Ep 13 Alone- I liked watching the parts of the group split up, except for Maggie, Bob, and Sasha as they felt very uneventful to me. What makes this episode better had to be the part about Daryl and Beth with the ending of the introduction to Joe's group.
- S7 Ep 10 New Best Friends- a lot of these parts I forgot about in this episode when it came to the Kingdom though after rewatching it I enjoyed those parts more than the Garbage people. I just honestly think Jadis's group is uninteresting and makes for no substance.
- S10 Ep 15 The Tower- I sometimes forget about this episode and it's premise with Beta, but I think it holds up enough for a weird one and The stuff with princess was okay.
- S9 Ep 3 Warning signs- I think the episode was okay, I just didn't like Season 9 A that much...
B tier, now we get to the episodes I could watch again in the past 6 months or binge through without skipping
- S11 Ep 2 Acheron Part 2- this was close to being put into C tier since I really hated some parts about it like how they left Gage to die and still had to fight off dozens of walking regardless. The group in the first two episodes seem to switch off and on from good to bad.
- S7 Ep 4 Service- for some reason people hate this episode and I can't see why except for the fact it mainly deals with Negan at Alexandria; in my opinion it was him and a couple other characters who saved season 7 and 8 for me.
- S10 Ep 3 Ghosts- I forget the episode...
- S10 Ep 7 Open Your Eyes- I thought the episode was fine as I don't hate Siddiq and all, though I liked and hated the ending as I loved the twist of Dante and hated that Siddiq had to die so early on.
- S6 Ep 7 Heads Up- I didn't like the twist of Glenn and all, but I liked the suspicion with Carol and Morgan as well as the Ending being dramatic.
- S8 Ep 11 Dead or Alive- it's not good to know when you remember an episode due to bad things. Daryl has been making more off decisions for the character and Tara seems to be completely Reckless now making me hate her moving forward.
- S4 Ep 4 Indifference- The Scenes with Carol and Rick we're amusing with crude Humour as well as some more tense scenes in my opinion and I hated/liked when Rick told Carol she couldn't come back.
- S3 Ep 6 Hounded- honestly I would've rather put this episode a little bit higher due to Merle (probably my favorite charcater which contributes to a lot of episodes being higher) being a badass while fighting Michonne and pulling out puns as well. The reason it doesn't get higher is still due to Rick and the phone situation being uneventful.
- S11 Ep 9 No Other Way- Alden dies in this episode which I should've seen coming that sucks. The ending feels misleading a bit though everything else in the middle is pretty great.
- S11 Ep 5 Out of the Ashes- literally the only reason I put this here was due to Lance so deal with it!
- S4 Ep 11 Claimed- Rick had a pretty solid pair of scenes with the Claimers and I liked watching Glenn and Tara (Surprisingly).
- S10 Ep 13 What We Become- I thought the flashbacks/hallucinations we're pretty good, but aside from that this episode was just mediocre.
- S9 Ep 4 The Obliged- I liked watching Daryl and Rick fight each other over different views on how everything should be and the ending I thought was pretty suspenseful as well as the saviors and oceanside.
- S11 Ep 15 Trust- Lance feels exactly like the Governor in some of these episodes which is what I like about him, and from here I start to enjoy Princess maybe because Mercer is around more xd.
- S10 Ep 17 Home Sweet Home- I thought Maggie was a good enough concept for an episode with the reapers, though it didn't hit that hard watching again. It still Is most definitely better than the other 3 episodes of S10 part C but enough for A Tier.
A Tier, after this point complaints may start to stop, but that doesn't mean entirely. These episodes I enjoy watching over and over again with some good tension and comedy as well.
- S1 Ep 5 Wildfire- For the episodes Jim was in I liked him and learning his backstory as well so this was a pretty fun episode.
- S4 Ep 15 Us- the stuff with Abraham and their group was pretty wholesome to me and I liked Joe for the time being in here seeing how he is pretty fair to be honest giving things where they are due and trust to Daryl.
- S6 Ep 11 Knots Untie- I somewhat feel like the episode drags due to there being too much at hilltop, but it is a new community so I can't truly argue. I remember enjoyably when Rick stopped the assassination attempt.
- S8 Ep 9 Honor- the beginning with Carl I thought was good to showcase the events that unfolded before the decimation and Carl's death hit hard.
- S5 Ep 4 Slabtown- I personally don't mind the hospital arc too much, yet it won't get all of it's episodes too high of course. I liked watching Noah and Beth converse and I thought this was a new era for the walking dead.
- 10 Ep 1 Lines we Cross- the part with the Satellite was amusing to watch as it was a big change to see and I like that about the walking dead on occasions.
- S9 Ep 6 Who are you now?- I liked learning of Luke's Group (you heard me, Luke's Group) and what they have been like learning of some of their past.
- S10 Ep 8 The World Before- I liked mostly just watching two scenes, the beginning with Dante and Gabriel and Dante. I loved the fact no one even considered a Whisperer living amongst them and how he did some much devious stuff was mind boggling and amazing to watch. When Gabriel talks about forgiveness to Dante and kills him shows me how Gabriel has changed the past seasons.
- S7 Ep 9 Rock in the Road- Rick gives off a good speech to Ezekiel and I liked seeing him and Morgan reunite again. The stuff with Gabriel wasn't too bad either.
- S3 Ep 9 The Suicide King- the Governor finally seems to be starting to let things of him slip which I love to see. I also enjoyed watching Merle with Daryl as well too.
- S11 Ep 11 Rouge element- I thought that the twist of Steph was pretty good and I don't mind the episode being a bit long and tedious for it's reveal.
- S11 Ep 23 Family- I loved the fact Lydia got bit just because it shows us that people can still get bit and survive. It shows to me that in the finale no one could be truly safe even though Luke gets bit and still dies.
- S11 Ep 17 Lockdown- Saving Sebastian was okay ig.
- S8 Ep 10 The Lost and The Plunderers- Simon's character I think was made perfectly as he is a hotheaded person who is all about power and showing that off. Killing most of the Garbage people was terrifying to watch and showed how Negan could be more merciful than others.
- S1 Ep 1 Days Gone Bye- I think for the pilot it did it's job well and showed off enough of what the show could be. Of course this doesn't mean it was all good but as pilots go it was pretty solid.
- S11 Ep 1 Acheron Part 1- The only reason I put it this high was for the interrogation scenes especially when it came down to Ezekiel. Him and Mercer are honestly a great pair and I love his ending to the show as it's fitting.
- S5 Ep 10 Them- after losing most of the group it seems like a fitting episode of despair and plays it perfectly.
- S5 Ep 12 Remember- the first shown scenes of Alexandria was pretty good and I liked the interviews scene too. We also saw a lot of new character introductions.
- S11 Ep 6 On The Inside- The ferals was a nice touch of horror that I never knew I could need. Making the people with the ferals Virgil and Connie made the most perfect sense as well.
- S6 Ep 13 Not Tomorrow Yet- this episode shows off how our group is seeming to be the bad guys starting to kill people in their sleep. I like how Glenn and Heath have their first kills and show how they are changing.
- S7 Ep 1 The day will come when you won't be- I like the title as it references Doctor Jenner, but for the episode I liked Negan and that's mostly it. Seeing two people die was horrible to me, but necessary and since I don't rank episodes for being bad due to deaths I can still rank them high.
- S6 Ep 16 Last Day on Earth- Simon has a good introduction and I like them trying to get from point A to B, but what stands out to me most is probably Abraham and Eugene with his speech about him
- S7 Ep 15 Something they need- Sasha was probably the highlight of the episode for me and I liked them and Negan's interactions. It Is a good effort to show that they aren't all monsters and I like seeing Eugene as well.
- S3 Ep 7 When the Dead come knocking- Glenn and his interrogation with Merle was amazing and I liked seeing Glenn's true will shine.
- S8 Ep 12 The Key- I don't like this episode much honestly if it wasn't for Negan and Ricks Speech as well as Simon and his deviousness.
- S8 Ep 1 Mercy- the beginning I had to move up due to some good portions of it like Rick and Negan. I also liked the ending a lot even though I watched the trailer a lot and knew of Gabriel and Negan's interactions.
- S9 Ep 1 a New Beginning- wow two series beginnings next to each other... Yeah it's weird but they weren't exactly S Tier Material. The beginning with them trying to get a horse accessory was great tension to watch and I already love Ricks Beard.
- S10 Ep 18 Find me- okay so maybe I exaggerated My feeling towards Season 10 C a bit since I like some of the episodes a bit and others worse. The reason I put this here is mostly good plot lines and that was it.
Around here I wanted to say the reason for some episodes ranking higher is due to the fact the others are horrible and some of these have redeeming qualities. It's hard to put over 150 episodes ranked from horrible to greatness and know the points of interest.
- S3 Ep 3 Walk With Me- Merle brings joy to me seeing him again and I love him from here on out. I like how the Governor seems to be innocent enough until the big reveal with the militia which is amazingly put.
- S10 Ep 9 Squeeze- I hate Squeeze... There i said it. The cave sucks honestly and Id rather not watch it again because of that, but Negan is the only saving grace for this episode and if it wasn't for him I would never watch this episode again.
- S8 Ep 13 Do Not Send Us Astray- Simon attacking the Hilltop was the most great action of this season that I never minded and it felt terrifying after Tobin's fate was sealed.
- S3 Ep 12 Clear- I had to move it from S Tier, but nevertheless a great episode. Morgan's return was done perfectly and I felt like his character did a full 180 after this. Michonne and Carl's side story was also good.
- S2 Ep 12 Better Anglels- Shane and Ricks final confrontation was amazingly executed and loved the difference from the Comics with Rick killing shane and Carl shooting his reanimated self; Shane and Randel was also good too.
- S4 Ep 12 Still- Daryl and Beth make sense to pair together and I like seeing how we get a bit more back story to his character. They feel like the most perfect example to put for a mismatched pair.
- S6 Ep Thank You- The journey with Glenn's group trying to get back was amusing to see even though the dumpster ending wasnt really the best, still horrible to see.
- S10 Ep 4 Silence the Whisperers- Negan and Lydia have a good bond and I like how Negan defends her even though I hate how no one believes Lydia that Negan protected her.
- S8 Ep 4 Some Guy- I still love watching Ezekiel and the Kingdom so I enjoy this episode and how he feels defeated the whole time. Jerry is the best bodyguard in my opinion as well as it is shown and Shivas death is heartbreaking.
- S5 Ep 8 Coda- The reason I put this soo high was due to Rick and Bob. I did like the ending a bit even though I feel like Beth's death could've been avoided.
- S3 Ep 14 Prey- originally this episode was C Tier for me, but I re-watched it and put it this high due to the Governor being a literal psycho and I love this side of him.
- S11 Ep 20 What's been Lost- Lance felt underutilized as soon as he died, I really wished they could've made a difference with his exit on the show.
- S8 Ep 8 How it's gotta be- Forgot about Natanias death.
- S11 Ep 7 Promises Broken- Negan and Maggie had a good talk together about before.
- S10 Ep 6 Bonds- Okay.. XD.
- S6 Ep 10 The Next world- I thought the stuff with Rick, Daryl, and Jesus was goofy, but great.
- S11 Ep 19 Varient- I do like the idea of evolving walkers though I feel like it was a bit late in the show.
- S3 Ep 13 Arrow on the Doorstep- the meeting was just terrific to watch as the Governor is so sinister inside it with Milton and Hershel having a good talk as well with Martinez and Daryl having a good show off time. Merle and Glenn have some good times too.
- S9 Ep 2 The Bridge- The log scene was amazing and Aaron had a good scene with the amputation.
S Tier, These episodes are some of my favorite to watch with a good glass of Tea and some snacks.
- S7 Ep 7 Sing me a song- Negan and Carl were fun to watch as well as some more insight on the sanctuary as Daryl breaks free. Negan and Carl also Bond.
- S10 Ep 10 Stalker- Daryl VS Alpha!!!
- S11 Ep 16 Acts of God- Lance is very horrifying as to what his next move is and Leah's stuff was good.
- S3 Ep 8 Made to suffer- it was a great Mid season finale as I enjoyed the fight with the Governor and Rick as well as the ending with Merle and Daryl.
- S2 Ep 6 Secrets- Glenn has to deal with hiding multiple people's secrets and I feel like the comedy is pure gold here.
- S1 Ep 2 Guts- The rooftops scenes were great as well as the parts where they wear guys to avoid the walkers, it always felt like a sense of panic in this episode.
- S9 Ep 9 Adaptation- the introduction to Alpha was simple enough and I feel like it's a good episode.
- S11 Ep 10 New Haunts
- S11 Ep 12 The Lucky Ones- Carol finally feels a little bit like she's back to her old self in this community with Lance and their deals.
- S4 Ep 1 30 days without and Accident- probably my second favorite of the beginning episodes as it demonstrates exactly how the group has got along since the recent events. Has a good story with the shopping market and the roof caving in was awesome.
- S3 Ep 10 Home- this episode shows how Merle and Daryl are far apart which I can still keep watching Merle and be entertained as well as the fight scene at the end with the Governor being cocky as can be.
- S9 Ep 16 The Storm- snow is a new but simple thing that I like along with Negan Earning trust with Michonne.
- S10 Ep 2 We are the End of the World- Gamma saving Alpha is one of my favorite scenes of how it shows Alphas power towards the group and influence on it's people.
- S6 Ep 8 Start to Finish- The walls coming down had an interesting story as well as many like the Wolf getting loose and Diana having a badass/amazing exit.
- S9 Ep 11 Bounty- The Movie Theatre scene was pretty good as well as Alpha with and Lydia.
- S5 Ep 2 Strangers- The uneasy feeling of Gabriel is pretty good to show the groups trust and I like how the ending is played out with the reveals.
- S11 Ep 13 Warlords- The Complex is a pretty good place to see and I like seeing the evolution of Negan and Aaron.
- S9 Ep 15 The Calm Before- The highlight is the end with the pikes though it made sense for the lesser characters. I hated seeing Henry and Enid die (Not with Tara).
- S10 Ep 11 Morning Star- The start of the battle is ingenius with the tree sap fire scene and it makes for a suspenseful ending to the episode to come.
- S9 Ep 5 What come After- The episode is meant to be a sendoff for Rick so I'll rank it about everything else instead. I did enjoy some of the sequences with Hershel and I loved seeing Shane again. He really puts perspective on some episodes like Season 5 which makes me enjoy watching those episodes more as well as Shane. Ricks exit was also done is a pretty good way.
- S7 Ep 13 Bury me Here- I liked watching Morgan slowing go back into insanity which I believe is due to PTSD of some sort. The episode feels really well done and I like the ending to it with Richard Dying and Carol being told everything.
- S9 Ep 12 Guardians- Alpha is great to watch in this episode and the way she kills the two whispering who challenge them is great!
- S8 Ep 5 The Big scary U- the main focus is Negan and Gabriel which is an amazing talk between then two before settling their differences. I also like the unease at the sanctuary through betrayal.
- S11 Ep 14 The Rotten core- the whole episode is one of If not my personal favorite to watch for the complex alone being a nice setting. I enjoy every bit of this episode as well as the side deal with Sebastian and how Mercer is revealed to be a pretty nice guy.
- S5 Ep 15 Try- The whole episode feels like a decent into madness for Rick seeing everyone against him. I like how he goes into protective cop mode and try to defend the ones he lives as well as his speech at the end.
- S11 Ep 18 A New Deal- The whole episode is average, but the ending just feels amazing to rewatch.
- S2 Ep 11 Judge, Jury, Executioner- I personally like Dale a lot so I love this episode. It really shows how the group is starting to turn as they believe to do what is best for the group and not morals. Dales death is also very heartfelt to watch and showed off the walkers dangerousness.
- S10 Ep 14 Look At The Flowers- Negan and Daryl make a good pair to watch though I enjoyed watching Beta and him struggling to get back on track after Alphas death and I love him so much more for this episode.
- S5 Ep 5 Self Help- Daryl and Carol at the moments have some good episodes together so it's not surprise I'd love this episode. With Noah in the episode as well it feels like a amazing show of how the characters (Carol and Daryl) have changed morally.
- S6 Ep 13 The Same Boat- Carol has been shown to be ruthless, but this episode shows her true colors as how she doesn't want this to be her life anymore.
- S5 Ep 13 Forget- the episode itself has many great minisodes it felt like which was fantastic.
50 and 49. S4 Ep 6 Live Bait and 7 Dead Weight- I put these both here due to the fact of me loving the equally. The 6th episode feels like a showcase of how the Governor gets broken entirely and starts to get built back up positively showing what could have been and for a time it feels beautiful to me. The 7th though shows how some things can mess with his mind and make him go back to being a psychopath that kills everyone he sees.
- S8 Ep 16 Wraith- The ending to season 8 was pretty eventful for the battles begin as Eugene saved everyone's asses from a cool trick with the bullets. I am happy that Rick decided to save Negan and I love the episode except for the ending being off-putting with Maggie.
- S6 Ep 9 No way Out- The Wolf has a pretty interesting end that I enjoyed to see and aside from the the entire eoisode is the best part. You never feel that sense of boring to it as the action is nonstop great.
- S5 Ep 5 Now- I liked small bits and pieces of this episode mostly revolving around Diana and her role starting to change. If she survived I don't doubt I would've loved to see her go through more of an arc.
- S7 Ep 11 Hostiles and Calamities- I can see the hate for this episode, though I love it myself. Eugene in my opinion is at his best here and I love watching him here with Negan and their interactions. It was also great how Dwight had framed the doctor.
- S5 Ep 6 Consumed- Abraham was one of my favorite characters not just for jokes but for this episode. His backstory is heartbreaking to learn about and relatable. When he falls down after beating Eugene in defeat I can feel his pain with him.
- S9 Ep 13 Chokepoint- Daryl VS Beta!!!
SS Tier, after this point there is no bad things that the episodes could have drag it's down. These ones are my person favorites.
Around this time I also realized that it seems my numbers on the side aren't matching so I'm fixing it from here so skip 42- 38. Idk what happened but I messed up somewhere and went to fix it but couldn't find the problem.
- S2 Ep 13 Besides the Dying Fire- The walkers attacking the farm was a great scene just as much as the Democracy speech was from Rick, though Lori is horrible to Rick in this episode. Also Rick tells the group "we're all infected"
- S4 Ep 2 Infected- I love the scene where Patrick reanimates and the morning fight they have in the prison. So much stuff happens at once. The ending was Great with Tyreese and. The pig scene was sad to watch.
- S6 Ep 6 Always Accountable- One time when I like Sasha is this episode with Abraham. Where to begin; The Rocket launcher scene was great, Abraham is great with quips, Daryl with Dwight is a good scene and I love the ending as well.
- S6 Ep 14 Twice as Far- The Denise speech wasnt too bad and the death was great. I enjoyed Abraham and Eugene; I think my favorite scenes was with Abraham and Eugene with another one of his speechs towards him which was funny and heartfelt.
- S4 Ep 16 A- The best part is when Joe's group comes along and how Rick bites out his throat signifying that he and Shane are now alike. I also like when Rick and Daryl talk as well as Rick figuring out this olace kidnaps people.
- S2 Ep 7 Pretty Much dead Already- Shane is what I love about this episode, he and Dale had a really funny encounter and I feel like Shane makes me laugh and be serious at the same time with each scenes. I also like how Rick is more accepting towards Hershel.
- S10 Ep 16 A Certain Doom- Beta was good in this episode and had some great parts, but the fights wee great especially the scene with the Music. Betas death felt odd, but that doesn't lower the episode.
- S4 Ep 14 The Grove- I mean do I really have to explain? Carol is a savage here and I love when they finally talk about Karen and Davids death here. Nothing in this episode is a low note.
- S2 Ep 5 Chupacabra- I love everything about Daryl's scenes in this that show how he is a badass and capable of holding his own. Also love his Hallucinations.
- S11 Ep 24 Rest In Peace- certainly wasn't the best finale, but I felt like it did well enough for the episode. It tied up most loose ends for the show given its runtime and I feel like it is fitting enough.
- S2 Ep 10 18 Miles Out- my favorite of Season 2 has Shane and Rick have the best battle I have seen even more than The Governor and Rick or Negan and Rick. This battle utilizes both of their strengths and weaknesses with some things that have never been done in the show much more like using your blood to attract walkers to other places. It was an amazing episode all in all.
- S1 Ep 6 TS-19- idk what it is but I love watching this episode over and over again and I love it the more I watch it. It is probably because I like Doctor Jenner a bit more in each watching of his tragic backstory with his wife.
- S9 Ep 14 Scars- The flahsback was an amazing one that told us something vital to the story about how they don't trust people coming in anymore. What Daryl and especially Michonne went through is tragic.
- S5 Ep 3 Four Walls a roof- this episode is perfect for a number of reasons like Bob and his antics or Savage Rick, this was a turning point for the walking dead and this is where Rick gets some of his roots.
- S1 Ep 4 Vatos- even though I love TS-19 I love Vatos more. This is unique to some episodes where you see a group just like Ricks that is trying to survive and this is where we realize the world is bigger than we thought still.
- S7 Ep 16 The first day of the rest of your Life- The battle was amazing and I feel like this was the best it was going to get for the coming seasons, but season 9 and 10 surprised me.
- S10 Ep 5 What it always Is- Negan with the Kid is the highlight I think, I could've honestly seen this going farther, if it wasn't for the former savior. I feel like this was fitting for an entire episode of, but we diverged a bit.
- S4 Ep 3 Isolation- Hershel and Tyreese are the highlights for me with Tyreese going berserk and Hershel being a kind soul. This is a staple episode for why Season 4 is amazing and why Hershel is what made season 4 great.
- S6 Ep 4 Here's not Here- I love learning about Eastman and Morgan in this one off. I love how it is somewhat told in the first person narrative to the Wolf and how Morgan changed back to who he was. Eastman shows how he and Morgan are pretty similar and why he should be like him.
- S5 Ep 14 Spend- aside from Francine being here to be used as eye candy for me I loved how some of Alexandria like and dislike rick's group here. I do hate Noah dying as I feel like he could've been so much more.
- S10 19 One More- I love havng the episode based on Aaron and Gabriel as they have came a long way since their beginnings. When they have few an encounter with Mays I felt like this was a testimony to who they are as people. We see how they care for each other and how Mays fails to make a point of who they are until Gabriel Kills him showing he has gone farther away from the light.
- S7 Ep 3 Cell- Daryl is locked up and he is now being treated like shit. This episode feels great cause of how it feels like he is trying to break Daryl. Dwight also has a great mission on how he mercy kills a savior and shows he isn't as bad as you may think.
- S6 Ep 1 First time again- I do enjoy the setting of the episode how we see the diverge in Alexandria and who listens or hears Rick out. The episode is a great example for staring episodes... But not the best at it.
- S5 Ep 9 What Happened and what's going On- I loved Tyreese's character so to see him die was horrible for me. His episodes I feel like was a good send off since it is a test to who he is as a person who is confounded about the world around him.
- S3 Ep 4 Killer Within- this episode was played perfectly and I feel like is a good sendoff for other characters as well like how I hate Lori. She is made just a bit better from her sacrifice and thought T-Dog went out in a good way as well. The prisoners also had a good show for their trust.
- S4 Ep 5 Interment- this is where Hershel's best episode is as he is the best Samaritan Alive in the apocalypse. At the end where Rick and Carl fend off the walkers inside the gates in a great bond and I love the whole episode.
- S6 Ep 3 JSS- it is well rounded and has good action as well as a lot of tension and suspense with Carol showing off her capabilities and Morgan with his philosophy.
Finally we cracked the top ten and into Premium Episodes. If you've made it this far you are are persistent as me... Well probably less since this took a long ass time but still. These are the episodes whee I cherish them and can watch more than once a month.
- S8 Ep 15 Worth- Worth has what I want in an episode; good characters and story/plot. Eugene's parts are made more important seeing how he needed to stay at the sanctuary to save Alexandria and the other communities. I loved even more Dwight's part where I have without doubt the most suspense with him and Negan. Simon also had the most best arc death as it felt complete.
- S5 Ep 16 Conquer- the episode has a lot of action and the ending was the pivet. I love the speech he has and how Diana let's Rick be in charge now was a sort of cliffhanging ending that signify's perfection.
- S5 Ep 1 No sanctuary- both Season 5's beginning and finale are amazing and the way Rick and his group take down Terminus in one episode is amazing as they fight there way out and the scene with Judith was great. Morgan was just a sprinkle of wholesomeness to see.
- S10 Ep 12 Walk With Us- The Episode had just enough action, good deaths and character interactions to make it here. First of the battle at hilltop was amazing. The second best thing was Earl and I feel very sad every time I watch this episode at his part. Then the best thing is the end with Alpha and Negan.
- S3 Ep 1 Seed- The best beginning to a season it shows how the group has changed since Rick and the prison is a great example. The tombs are a great scenery and the ending was perfect for a cliffhanger as well as Conquer.
- S3 Ep 2 Sick- the prisoner episode was pretty good to watch as a group of prisoners try to take on walkers. While some are good others would rather be assertive. Rick has definitely changed since season 2 and the group is played great here and much more human like.
- S7 Ep 2 Well- what helps this episode is the last episode before it having a dark tone. This instead has a more uplifting one with the king and with Carol and Morgan being a great pair. The Kingdom seems to be a good community and seeing how Carol tries to smooth talk the king and how he tells whays her bullshit is an amazing scene.
- S10 Ep 22 Heres Negan- We realize he was a kinda lousy husband that wasn't really too good to becoming a really supportive husband who cares deeply for his wife Lucille. The story before showed a lot of Negan and how he is and I love Lucille as a character from this episode trying to do whats best for Negan.
- S4 Ep 8 Too Far gone- Honestly this IS the best episode, but I am bias so I had to put my own personal favorite above it not to say this isn't right behind it easily. Too far gone is what feels like a season finale but isn't. The Governors first encounter should've been this and I'm glad we got to see it unfold great. Rick has a great speech in it about not being too far gone yet and the Governor killing Hershel to start the best battle of the series. The Governors death feels fitting and the ending was sad and amazing.
Before I get to this last one I wanted to say a thank you in advance to whomever reads this as I really had a hard time making this and spending a lot of time to do this isn't easy. And remember this last episode is my very own person opinion entirely and in no way is it the best of the series definitively, without any furthermore, lets end this.
- Season 3 Episode 15 This Sorrowful Life- Now what makes this episode so great to me? Well I'm totally biased towards the actor and the character in the show Merle Dixon. I could watch Merle all day which is what they episode feels like with the perfect duo of Michonne and Merle on their way to the governor. It has some of the most perfect comedy in the episode as well as having the best sacrifice redemption arc and ending. This episode made me laugh, smile, cry and more. There will never be a time when I ever change my opinion about this episode in existence.
Again another huge thanks to everyone and I hope this will satisfy everyones needs... Now I'ma go watch S3 Ep 15 Legit.
submitted by TonyTony1287
to TonysRandomness [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 13:00 CapitalPreference486 Recording full band
I’m wanting to record a full band demo and am looking for some opinions of how I should go about that. I have access to a Neumann TLM102 studio condensor vocal mic, Line Audio CM4 Cardio Condenser instrument mic and a room with acoustic treatment.
My current plan is to rough out a guide track with a click and guitar on my computer and get the drummer to listen to that to record and then same for the vocalist. Then for recording guitar and bass I’ll put on probably just the drums through the headphones. I’m recording into Ableton and also not sure if I wanna DI the bass and guitar.
What are some things I may have forgotten to get this to run as smoothly as possible?
submitted by CapitalPreference486
to SoundEngineering [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 13:00 AutoModerator Weekly Simple and Common Questions/Camera Recommendation Thread - Includes useful links to free stock resources!
This thread is provided as a place to ask simple/basic questions to the community. There are no stupid questions here! After asking your question, we kindly ask you have a look through the rest of the thread in case there are any other users you can help out.
Other subreddits: /videography is focused on the pre-production and production side of videography. Please check out the following list of subreddits as there may be a more specific subreddit where you can get a higher quality answer.
The above subreddits are not run by or affiliated with /videography moderators, please read their rules before posting there. Many of them also have 'simple questions' threads similar to this which should be your first point-of-call.
/Videography moderation team
submitted by AutoModerator
to videography [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:59 _mamo Animate to audio track
submitted by _mamo
to shotcut [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:59 Junior_Expert_1329 INSTAGRAM HACK,SNAPCHAT HACK(MY EYES ONLY), TWITTER HACK,FACEBOOK HACK,TINDER,WECHAT HIRE THIS INCREDIBLE HACKER SOCIAL HACKS IN NEED OF A HACKER! INSTAGRAM HACK? FACEBOOK HACK? COMPUTER HACK? WHATSAPP HACK? EMAIL HACKS? IPHONE HACK?
This was my story i was able to get someone who helped me get some info and access to call logs and even phone conversations, whatsapp, facebook, text messages, that I needed for proof of his secretive affair. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I tried other options before requesting for his services. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. They are also expert with recover of scam funds and investment funds
Many services he can render include: Social Media Hack( Snapchat, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook/Messenger, Twitter, Viber etc.), GPS Location Tracking, Recovering of lost bitcoin/ bitcoin account, Incoming calls Restriction, Intercepting and Retrieving Instant Messages, Grade Hacking, Credit Score Increase, USSD Control Commands, WhatsApp Spy, Viber Spy, Facebook/Messenger Spy, Skype Spy, Hacking into Databases of all kinds, Calendar Monitoring, Internet Usage Monitoring, Remotely Accessing SMS, Game Hacking and Cracking, Key Logging, Remote Email Spying, and more. Also Colleges/University upgrades, mobile phone hack and provider, Clearing criminal record, clear your bank debt and mortgage, retrieve deleted files, private investigator, crypto currency wallet hijack, erase leaked sex tape of all kinds. To all loyal partners out there if you have a dishonest or suspicious partner don't hesitate to contact.
Contact him hackwizard1117 AT GMAIL DOT COM
submitted by Junior_Expert_1329
to u/Junior_Expert_1329 [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:56 Fun_Level_7787 Thought i'd try my luck here
Hey guys! So before I start, i've just come from the police station on this but maybe i'll be lucky with reddit!
Last night, I had a bum bag of mine either taken (or fell, i'll get to this part) but inside were 2 precribed items including my asthma inhaler and a nasal ointment following a recent bug I was infected with (not surprised given i had an operation in February), my Samsung Galaxy buds Pro and some Amazon delivery cards.
This happened on Streatham High road around 10pm last night, I was sitting in my work van chilling after work enjoying a small pizza given it's been a while since I had one so I said hey why not? Meanwhile there was a homeless man wondering around asking for money from passerbyers, he approached my van trying to talk to me through the window then flung open the door passenger before I could even press the lock button proceding to harass me for spare change. Then he got mad after I was asking him to leave me alone, slamed the door and stormed off. At this point I don't know if the man took the bag hoping for money to be inside or if it fell out onto the pavement.
I headed back to the site I was working from to check if I accidentally left it in one of their vans, but I tracked my buds and they are apparently near Brixton Police station. Just came from there but none if the items are there either?
Before I order any repeat prescriptions or new buds, has anyone by any chance handed this in anywhere? Bag is just a cheap one from Primark, black with a metal chain on it. Not fussed about that but i'm worried as i've missed 2 doses of the ointment and about to miss more!
Should add i'm 26F
submitted by Fun_Level_7787
to london [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:56 Adventurous-Offer551 Title: IT Technician Seeking Higher Salary - Any Job Leads?
Hey fellow Redditors!
I'm an IT technician currently struggling to make ends meet with my current salary of 4000 AED. I'm willing to work six days a week and put in the effort to better my situation. I'm reaching out to this amazing community to see if anyone knows of any job opportunities in the IT field that offer a higher salary.
If you or someone you know has any leads, job openings, or recommendations, I would be extremely grateful for your assistance. I'm ready to explore new opportunities and take the next step in my career.
Thank you all for your time and support. Let's help each other thrive!
submitted by Adventurous-Offer551
to dubai [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:54 Giroldir Stumbling through life.
Well that's how it feels, I'm officially an adult (19) but I still feel like a child when it comes to managing life. I confuse appointments, procrastinate basically everything and just fail in general to decide what are the important things to pay attention to. Organising is also a real bitch, it's just pure pain to overcome my laziness and not get distracted immediately. I don't feel grown up at all though everyone is expecting it now. I don't like the adult world, it's a cruel and joyless place, everyone is hiding behind facades and everyone only cares for themselves. This wouldn't be too huge of a deal if I got like solid friend circle, but I was to stupid to establish something like that. So I cope with extensive escapism, mainly with Internet and games but also in my own world creation with exists in my head for some reason. I hate doing 'productive' stuff like filling out paperworks, keep track appointments and just generally have a plan of life, it makes me miserable, maybe it's just laziness I don't know. Well in the end some of my lazy actions eventually come back to haunt me which only furthers the depression spiral. I don't have the feeling that it teaches me to do better, it's only fueling self hatred and misery. My brain only really likes to be occupied with thinking about weird lofty concepts or be focused on things like the country's railway network so it's really difficult for me to deal with these everyday things. If I face even minor disturbances or problems I'm devastated.
Sorry for this stream of consciousness, but rn I don't feel too well and just had to vomit out a rant somewhere.
Have a nice day :)
submitted by Giroldir
to AutisticAdults [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:52 RealLegitOwl Puppy stressed out constantly when in my home
I have a 5 months old female chowchow, adopted her from a reliable breeder. She has been almost constantly breathing fast to extremely fast (sometimes 120 / minute) when she is in my appartement, except when she's sleeping. I'm not talking about excitment, of course when she's being active she would pant like a regular dog. My appartement is not hot either. I take her out about 3 times a day and give her plenty of freedom to sniff everything around during walks, give her personal attention and cuddles and play with her on a daily basis. The thing is, from time to time I bring her out to some other place with my family, and her breathing rate drops dramatically after a day or so. I've tried bringing her new toys and other things, give her more attention and cuddles, do one more walk but it doesn't seem to help and I don't know what else to do. She is extremely social with other dogs and people, never barks in my home ever unless she hears some stranger voices closing in to my door and she senses some danger, pretty calm too in general, very sweet dog. She had separation anxiety since I got her and would follow me in every room, it was hard to leave home because she would try to force the door to come out with me. Since last month, I finally managed to have her stop following me everywhere and she feels a lot more secure, but, let's say she is eating and I go to the bathroom, she will occasionally stop eating and come wait me in front of the bathroom door. So, I think she's just stressed out from being in my appartement, but that's my living place. I work from home often and come back for lunch so that she has never been alone more than 4 or 5 hours straight. I'm trying to track down the issue but I have no idea what else do to. She doesn't have any health issue aside from slight diarrhea from time to time, I add some rice to her food then, and it goes away quickly. (not a native english speaker) Thanks for your help
submitted by RealLegitOwl
to DogAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:51 Typical-Big-2183 Google Analytics doesn’t track all of my traffic
So I’m having troubles with Google analytics to track my visitor. Back in october, my company started to implement the consent management with a pop-up (which they failed to do prior to that). Since then, my traffic went down significantly.
For a while we switched to Matomo to track session without consent being required (still gdpr compliant). After some issue with matomo, we were forced to go back to Analytics 4, and now it’s much more problematic as I can’t see all of data (session, bounce rate, ecommerce conversion).
I don’t know why we are having this issue, as even if people would refuse the cookies, it wouldn’t be to that extent (with analytics I don’t even track 50% of what I was getting with Matomo consent free).
If anyone have an idea about how to fix this, that would be a tremendous improvement for me !
I can share the url in dm if anyone wants to check it to see what could be done wrong.
submitted by Typical-Big-2183
to GoogleAnalytics [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:51 ledgeon 26[M4F] Belgium/Europe - Level 26 sorcerer looking for his backstory
Nowadays i seem to be going by a lot of names: Elwin Lumaris, Kiba Sunpride, Arzan Wolfeye ... sometimes even Rick Roll!
I started playing DnD last year and loved it so much that i'm now in 3 different campaigns as a player and recently started DM'ing my own campaign.
Anyway, as i've been writing all these backstories for my characters, i'm still looking for my backstory. That's where you come in. Is this the moment i find the love of my life? Will the distance between us cause for our own adventure? The good moments, the bad moments, they're all part of the journey towards a good backstory after all.
So as you can see, i'm a big DnD nerd. No worries though, i don't need you to be one too! Other than DnD i also enjoy playing videogames, watching movies, tv shows, anime, reading manhwa, playing guitar, etc. I currently work as a technician for a telecommunications company and i do enjoy my job.
I'm 26, Belgian, 1m79 tall, have a dad body, lightbrown hair, blue eyes, wear glasses and will gladly send you a selfie in dm's.
So what i'm looking for is quite simple; my other half, that's wandering somewhere in Europe. Have at least somewhat similar interests with me and that's pretty much it. I'm looking for someone sweet, caring, honest, loving and all that good stuff.
If you do decide to dm me, please say something more than hi! Introduce yourself, tell me what you're looking for and what made you want to write me!
submitted by ledgeon
to ForeverAloneDating [link] [comments]