Iso 27001 lead implementer certification cost
2023.06.03 05:35 AmitJuyal Infrastructure Management
| || | submitted by AmitJuyal to u/AmitJuyal [link] [comments]
Infrastructure forms the backbone of any organization, serving as the foundation for its operations and growth. Effective infrastructure management plays a vital role in ensuring the smooth functioning of business processes, optimizing productivity, and maximizing profitability. This article explores the significance of infrastructure management and highlights key strategies that businesses can employ to enhance their infrastructure for long-term success.
https://preview.redd.it/q08uljrq2q3b1.jpg?width=820&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b338e5ecfabec43c1e7984bc8007d57a0a15cad8 1) Streamlining Operations:
Efficient infrastructure management enables organizations to streamline their operations by ensuring that the right resources are available at the right time. By utilizing advanced technologies and methodologies, businesses can optimize their infrastructure, reducing downtime, improving response times, and enhancing overall operational efficiency. This, in turn, leads to cost savings and increased productivity. 2) Scalability and Flexibility:
With the rapidly evolving business landscape, scalability and flexibility are crucial for organizations to adapt to changing market demands. Effective infrastructure management allows businesses to scale their operations seamlessly, whether it's expanding to new locations, accommodating a growing workforce, or adopting new technologies. By implementing scalable infrastructure solutions, companies can future-proof their operations and remain competitive in the market. 3) Security and Data Protection:
In today's digital era, data security and protection are of paramount importance. Infrastructure management involves implementing robust security measures to safeguard sensitive information, prevent unauthorized access, and mitigate potential risks. A well-designed infrastructure management strategy includes regular security audits, data backups, and disaster recovery plans to ensure business continuity and protect against potential cyber threats. 4) Cost Optimization:
Infrastructure management provides opportunities for businesses to optimize their costs by identifying and eliminating inefficiencies in their infrastructure setup. By conducting regular audits and assessments, organizations can identify areas of improvement, consolidate resources, and implement cost-effective solutions. Whether it's optimizing energy usage, adopting cloud services, or virtualizing servers, effective infrastructure management helps reduce operational costs while maintaining performance and reliability. 5) Proactive Maintenance and Monitoring:
Infrastructure management involves proactive maintenance and monitoring of critical systems and components. By implementing robust monitoring tools and processes, organizations can identify potential issues before they escalate into major problems. This proactive approach minimizes downtime, enhances system reliability, and improves overall business continuity. Regular maintenance activities such as hardware upgrades, software patches, and performance tuning ensure that infrastructure components operate at peak efficiency. Conclusion:
Investing in effective infrastructure management is crucial for businesses to thrive in today's competitive landscape. By streamlining operations, ensuring scalability and flexibility, prioritizing security and data protection, optimizing costs, and implementing proactive maintenance and monitoring, organizations can build a strong foundation for sustained growth and success. Embracing infrastructure management as a strategic priority enables businesses to leverage their infrastructure as a competitive advantage and adapt to the ever-changing business environment.
Visit the page 👉 https://synycs.com/BSInfrastructureManagement.html
#InfrastructureManagement #Efficiency #Reliability #AssetLifecycle #RiskManagement #PerformanceMonitoring #DataManagement #PredictiveMaintenance #TechnologyAdoption #SmartInfrastructure #SustainableDevelopment #InfrastructurePlanning #Collaboration #StakeholderEngagement #LongTermPlanning #Investment #InfrastructureAssets #InfrastructurePlanning #InfrastructureStrategy #InfrastructureInvestment #InfrastructureOptimization #InfrastructureResilience #SmartCities #DigitalTransformation #Innovation #AssetManagement #InfrastructurePerformance #InfrastructureServices #InfrastructureSolutions #FutureofInfrastructure
2023.06.03 05:03 Kydrix My absurd next Ghost Recon game wishlist.
My absurd next Ghost Recon game wishlist. Randomly ordered by idea flow lol.
Please keep the different game types. I personally enjoy gear score but having both caters to both groups of gamers. More HUD/UI adjustments
Civilians and Enemies
- Add an option to allow different types of POIs to be shown but not others. I may not want mission objectives, but i might want to have my drone spot generators for instance.
- A true HUD toggle. Sometimes during missions with no HUD you have no idea what the object you are searching for looks like. Instead of having to go into options to toggle it on. You should add another category for the HUD ootions that will only show objects you have selected when you show the HUD.
- They should both have sleep cycles. All guards won't be awake 24/7.
- Civilians screaming should alert nearby guards if you spook them.
- Civilians should panic and flee like in a real situation instead of cowering in place. I mean some might but again make it random.
- Give all enemies a pool of random stats depending on their ramk. IE elite enemies have better stats than normal enemies. It would make each enemy unique.
- No enemy would ever have 100% Accuracy including Snipers.
- Add a new stat, Composure: this stat determines how an enemy will react when faced against an opposing force. So lets say the scale is 0-99%.
- Example: an enemy has 50% Composure rating and 80% Accuracy there is a 50% chance that they will lose their cool under threat. This lowers their base Accuracy value by half. So they would have a 40% Accuracy rating
- There is also a 50% chance that they remain calm and no penalty is applied.
- Allow your squad to be assigned to roles. IE 1 guy is assigned gunner, other is driver and the other is passenger. This way you don't have to drive all the time. It also adds extra utilitiy to markers set by the player. Set a marker 13km away and your AI teammate will take the shortest road path there. If in a helo they will fly and land there.
FOBS (forward operating base)
- Have it a toggle option in the difficulty setting. Allow fast travel to only FOBs owned by you allies. See below for more on that.
- Take a page out of The Division 2 and add these locations as fast travel points if they are secured by your allies. Same mechanics as The Division 2 and have them come under attack from enemy forces.
- No more fast travel camps. Instead do like RDR2 and allow you to setup your camp pretty much anywhere. And you would have to place it wisely to avoid detection.
- Add drone, flashlight, goggle and binocular batteries. Each obviously it's own item. This can be used to limit the number of each carried and require use of multiple different items especially in a long engagement.
NVG and Thermal
- It should require batteries and even more juice is used if you use NVG/Thermal vision with it.
- It should make more noise alerting enemies easier. This makes it so you have to choose between drone and binoculars.
- If it breaks you should have to rebuild it at a pretty high material cost or rebuy from a shop.
- The zoom should be less than the binoculars.
- They should also require batteries, also DRASTICALLY increase NVG brightness. With no silly Vignette, or to much less of a degree.
- Binoculars should have a way higher zoom capability. Otherwise they are completely outclassed by a drone. They should also not require a quick wheel slot. It should be its own button. To use thermal or NVG would require their own batteries.
Weapon operation / function
- Flashlights (useful bright ones) should be a weapon attachment. That would alert guards if you use them stupidly. But for running through dark wooded areas etc could be very useful. As it would lend itself to meshing with battery consumption.
- Red dots for handguns.
- Better iron sights. A lot of iron sights have tritium or something similar to enable them to glow in the dark.
- All weapon attachments should be usable on any weapon given it has adequate attachment points and rail space.
- Weapon slings. I think it is long overdue to add slings to the game.
- Suppressors should only lower the volume of a gunshot and in real life require subsonic ammo to really lower the decibel level by removing the sonic boom by breaking the sound barrier. But for game sake unless subsonic ammo is added just add different suppressors that lower by a certain amount possibly each better one also lowering damage, or for the best pretend the gun is being loaded with subsonic so the bullet has less range.
- Add different round types that you assign to be carried. IE you go to a FOB and choose your ammo loadout. Say you can carry 6 magazines total. 3 magazines of hollow point and 3 magazines of armor piercing. Each being better vs soft target or armored.
- Add a jamming mechanic where rounds can misfire, fail to eject etc. Weapon condition would deteriorate over time especially if you fire it a lot, or go prone, or swim etc. This would lead to the necessity to clean your weapon with cleaning kit consumables. Clicking the consumable would take like 30 seconds to clean the weapon.
- A really out there idea … Modular plate carriers. Which gives you the ability to add different pouches visually on a grid each of which holds different things like 5.56 magazines, shotgun shells, this could directly correlate to your maximum carried magazines etc. You could carry more in your backpack of course but this would necessitate stopping to reload magazines with loose ammo. This actual layout would be shown on your character.
- Equipment weight. Determines agility, mobility, stamina depletion rate and fatigue rate. Heavy gear with lots of ammo would tire you way faster than a lightweight loadout.
Hard Cover / Concealment mechanics
- Enable picture in picture rendering. Sure when you are using a scope you move your face a tad bit closer to match eye relief which does lower peripheral acuity. But the whole scene shouldn't zoom.
- Snipers should not be able to hit you while you are in a chopper flying away from them especially flying like 100 meters away rocking the helo or flying serpentine to avoid bullets. Basically no more Aimbot
- Enemies shouldn't be able to see through a treeline just because they spotted you before. They should fire in the general direction they last saw you. Not super snipe you as you are running through thick foliage.
- Foliage should grant a certain percentage of concealment depending on how much of the body it covers AND this is where the clothing color below could definitely be coded. You assign a color array value to the foliage. Which checks against the players clothing color.
- Clothing color and pattern changes concealment factor in general surroundings. Not sure how difficult this would be. But it would be a first implementation in the industry I think.
- Enemies should be able to spot your muzzle flash if you keep taking shots at them. And gunshots should be a higher alert status than simply "did you hear that I am going to check it out" after I just blew his friends head clear off his body. This would lead to players using items to conceal their flash and/or relocate after every shot.
- Certain calibers shoulds penetrate through hard cover.
- Please for all that is holy don't allow anything besides a dirtbike or some crazy off road vehicle to drive up absurd inclines. Even dirt bikes should have a really hard time climbing 70° slopes.
- 50 call mounted guns on these should obliterate enemies and other vehicles. But they also shouldn't have unlimited ammo. Most real-life counterparts carry a minimum of 500 rounds. With extra cans carried inside the vehicle. I believe most ammo cans only hold 100 linked 50 cal rounds. So for video games sake and size of vehicle 2000 rounds on average. Just for reference that is 19 cans measuring approximately 12.x 7.5 x 6 inches.
- Player bought vehicles should be customizable with paint and weaponry, armor etc. Each thing effects handling and weight characteristics.
- Vehicles should require fuel.
submitted by Kydrix
to GhostRecon [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 03:20 Espsiongold2VA HELP WANTED 2 the game that might have the best reason to exist
| || |
Put the security breach Logo over Freddy in your mind, it's part of the theory submitted by Espsiongold2VA to fnaftheories [link] [comments]
So obviously there's a few people scratching their head at the help wanted 2 idea, why is it possible, when, who are we, what time.
So I've a few thoughts based on some past lore
Hand unit said in the original FNAF help wanted "the game almost never made it to market" which means it did. And he says "it's good to see you sticking to the script and not wandering which is exactly what our risk assessment team is looking for" if you don't interact with anything that summons glitchtrap.
These are interesting because it implies that you are both playing to beta test going by the risk assessment team comment but also that the game is already for sale on the market and with enough time to get DLC.
So considering curse of dreadbear was made setting up a mask for vanny and the it's me Easter egg meaning more game was made which is both done by Vanessa and the princess in princess quest 3 making curse of dreadbear cannon to the timeline since you go through help wanted and curse of dreadbear in princess quest 3.
Depending on how you take hand units dialogue from help wanted..
It is possible you play as the only person who never actually went looking for clues and never encountered glitchtrap like the FNAF world mocking you "you beat the game but didn't do anything" or FNAF 6 mock "you did little effort and took no risk and here is a certificate of mediocrity"
Like we play as the only person who followed every rule and that's why there's no other applicants. Because I mean it's hinting we are a beta tester by the no other applicants, or the only person who followed the rules.
However he said welcome back for another week and that implies Mike. Ballora has purple eyes, it's the ones Mike shows at the end of sister location scooping ending. So her having blue eyes which is mikes own eye color makes sense.
It's not implying that you are a child either.
we could be Mike for 2 reasons 1. Help wanted hand unit says "your descending to Cbear sorry for the crampt space but the other services elevator is well above your pay grade" this line always confused me but yea it implies that there is another service elevator leading to sister location. Mike would be able to access
And hand unit said "Fazbear entertainment are not responsible for real world manifestations of digital characters" meaning Mike can return "we designed this like a plug n play bringing back personalities from the past in an instant"
Or....FNAF AR trailer Mike "I've been living in the shadows" perhaps his consciousness was accidentally transferred into another person since you signed the contract.
Hand unit mocking is absolutely the way he mocks Micheal so perhaps Mike manifested in the FNAF AR trailer, as you hear him "I've been living in shadows" Or
because remember the CDs in security breach we find 16 and they are retro CDs same as vintage, retro old CDs 16 collected in mikes very room, wouldn't it be funny if collecting the 16 retro CDs manifested Mike into either existence or back kinda like how I your the band he's just like "sup.....Mike security guard, come experience this not cannon situation to save your son"
And Mike Schmidt movie game ect.
And the reason why I think this is happening is because of FNAF AR. We were though on security breach for it's bugs and cut content but going by FNAF AR the dark circus and the lore split between the games, it's entirely possible sections had to be cut because ilumix handled their side badly.
Email leaks, characters absent from the game. I mean we got a picture of Lefty and Funtime Freddy cost more than security breach, but that's not the issue, if the dark circus was to connect to sections of the pizzaplex then steel wool were left with half the characters absent from the other game that were essential for plot points.
Hopefully steel wool have been given control over the AR lore and the result will be in help wanted 2. This isn't a rant against ilumix, more an apology to steel wool for not realizing that they had half the game.
I get the impression from how much takes from the pizzaplex stories have changed places and names the AR cade is literally an Augmented Reality cade and the VR booths. Maybe there was a reason Monty golf only had half the game.
But the lore from the books, the devs on gamejolt talking about the game, Scott putting the AR animatronics in FNAF fury's rage, you see one side
Then you look at the pizzaplex guide and it's like incoherent to a fault. It's like help wanted mobile port glitch level.
So if steel wool have been working on RUIN and help wanted 2 it's absolutely for one reason only, they were left with so much work to do.
3 cannon disappointments Ilumix brought remnant into existence stealth technology allowing animatronics to be invisible haywiring and brought Shadow Bonnie as the real shadow Bonnie.
Pizzaplex runs on batteries, trying to explain vanny is invisible because sound illusions that only make your view destort and no shadow Bonnie
Combined it would explain itself
Anyway that's my theory and if you want to talk about triangles inside triangles try my suggestion above
Anyway how do you think it will work?
2023.06.03 02:21 felitopcx Banana Resume! Seeking General Feedback!
submitted by felitopcx to resumes [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 02:12 evanngo Recently got my Canadian PR, cannot find work in Metro Vancouver range $60,000, need help with Resume
I graduated from an accredited university in BC and worked at a large insurance company as a contractor, however after it ended I could not find jobs in the Vancouver metro, so I had to go back to my country and recently went back again to Canada under PR. I need to get a job asap ranging from 45,000-50,000 preferably white-collar as I need the energy to study programming after work (my plan eventually is to get into CS). I really appreciate if you could point out what went wrong in my resume that couldn't let me land an entry job here in Vancouver, thank you so much! https://preview.redd.it/5hjr2vax3p3b1.png?width=709&format=png&auto=webp&s=f4a3f3327e871390b9f490d9a18029ecbc2cdd71
submitted by evanngo
to resumes [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 01:19 TotallyNota1lama The Persistence of Human Tribalism and the Imperative of Caring for Our Tribespeople
Title: The Persistence of Human Tribalism and the Imperative of Caring for Our Tribespeople
This paper explores the notion that despite technological advancements and societal progress, humans continue to exhibit tribalistic tendencies. It argues that our current systems and priorities have shifted our focus away from caring for our tribespeople, resulting in inequalities in the provision of basic necessities such as food, water, and shelter. The paper challenges the illusions perpetuated by suits and luxury, emphasizing the need to prioritize the well-being of our fellow tribesmen and foster a more equitable and compassionate society.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
1.3 Objectives of the Paper
- Understanding Human Tribalism
2.1 Definition and Origins of Tribalism
2.2 Manifestations of Tribalism in Contemporary Society
2.3 Impact of Tribalism on Social Cohesion and Well-being
- The Neglect of Tribespeople's Basic Needs
3.1 Disparities in Access to Food
3.2 Water Inequality and Its Consequences
3.3 Challenges of Ensuring Shelter for All
3.4 Humanitarian Crises and the Failure to Care for Tribespeople
- Illusions of Tribal Hierarchy
4.1 The Role of Suits and Luxury
4.2 Examining the Illusions of Status and Materialism
4.3 Critiquing the Consequences of Tribal Hierarchy
- The Call for Change: Caring for Our Tribespeople
5.1 Ethical Imperatives and Human Rights
5.2 Building Sustainable and Equitable Communities
5.3 Policy Interventions and Collective Action
- Overcoming Tribalistic Patterns
6.1 Education and Consciousness-raising
6.2 Cultivating Empathy and Compassion
6.3 Embracing Collective Responsibility
7.1 Ensuring Food Security
7.2 Water Manament and Equality
7.3 Affordable Housing Initiatives
7.4 Humanitarian Support and Crisis Respsonse
8.1 Recapitulation of Key Arguments
8.2 Importance of Prioritizing the Well-being of Our Tribespeople
8.3 Vision for a More Equitable and Caring Society
In today's modern and interconnected world, it is easy to assume that human tribalism is a relic of the past. However, upon closer examination, it becomes evident that tribalistic tendencies persist in our society, albeit in more complex and nuanced forms. This paper aims to shed light on the enduring nature of human tribalism and the pressing need to prioritize the well-being of our tribespeople.
Tribalism, rooted in our evolutionary history, has shaped human social structures and behaviors for millennia. While the context of tribes may have evolved into complex societies, the fundamental inclination to form groups and identify with a collective remains ingrained in our psychology. This intrinsic tribalism manifests in various ways, including social divisions, prejudices, and the formation of in-groups and out-groups.
Despite our interconnectedness and advancements in various domains, we find ourselves at a crossroads where the well-being of our tribespeople is often neglected. The provision of basic necessities such as food, water, and shelter, which should be fundamental rights for all members of our tribe, has become a source of inequality. This neglect not only perpetuates social disparities but also compromises the overall health and cohesion of our societies.
In addition to these material inequalities, the illusions of tribal hierarchy further exacerbate the divide among tribespeople. Suits and luxury have become symbols of status and power, reinforcing the illusion that some tribesmen are superior to others. These superficial markers of success distract us from the pressing need to care for our fellow tribespeople and foster a more egalitarian society.
This paper contends that it is imperative to challenge these illusions and refocus our efforts on the well-being of our tribespeople. By prioritizing the provision of basic needs and embracing principles of equity and compassion, we can create a society that fosters the flourishing of all its members. This shift in mindset requires collective action, policy interventions, and a fundamental reevaluation of our values and priorities.
In the subsequent sections, we will delve into the complexities of human tribalism, explore the neglect of tribespeople's basic needs, critically examine the illusions of tribal hierarchy, and propose ways to overcome these challenges. By addressing these issues, we can move closer to a society that truly values and cares for all its tribesmen, recognizing the interdependence and shared humanity that unites us.
Human tribalism, deeply rooted in our evolutionary past, has shaped human societies throughout history. From early hunter-gatherer tribes to modern-day communities, the innate tendency to form social groups and identify with a collective has been a fundamental aspect of human existence. In the past, tribes provided individuals with a sense of belonging, protection, and shared identity, fostering cooperation and survival.
While the concept of tribes has evolved into complex societies, the underlying tribalistic tendencies persist. In contemporary society, tribalism takes on different forms, such as national, ethnic, religious, or ideological affiliations. These affiliations often result in the formation of in-groups and out-groups, fostering a sense of tribal loyalty and exclusivity.
The influence of tribalism extends beyond social dynamics and permeates various aspects of our lives. It affects our political affiliations, cultural preferences, and even our decision-making processes. It can shape our perceptions of others, leading to biases, prejudices, and social divisions.
Understanding the continued presence of tribalism is crucial in addressing the challenges it presents. Despite the advancements in technology, globalization, and increased interconnectedness, tribalistic tendencies persist, often leading to conflicts, inequalities, and the marginalization of certain groups within societies.
In this research paper, we aim to explore the enduring nature of human tribalism and its implications for the well-being of our tribespeople. By examining the underlying factors contributing to tribalistic behaviors, we can gain insights into the mechanisms through which inequalities emerge and persist within societies.
By shedding light on these dynamics, we hope to emphasize the importance of prioritizing the needs of our tribespeople and fostering a more inclusive, equitable, and compassionate society. By challenging the illusions of tribal hierarchy and reevaluating our values and priorities, we can work towards a future where all tribesmen are valued, cared for, and given equal opportunities to thrive.
1.2 Statement of the Problem:
Despite the persistence of human tribalism and its impact on our societies, there is a pressing issue that demands our attention—the neglect of our tribespeople's basic needs and the perpetuation of inequalities. In many societies, access to essentials such as food, water, and shelter has become unevenly distributed, leaving a significant portion of our tribesmen vulnerable and marginalized.
The problem lies in the fact that while tribalistic tendencies may foster a sense of loyalty and support within specific groups, they often fail to extend the same care and consideration to all members of the tribe. Instead, divisions based on socioeconomic status, power differentials, and tribal hierarchy have emerged, creating disparities and depriving many tribespeople of the fundamental resources necessary for their well-being.
Furthermore, the illusions of tribal hierarchy, perpetuated by symbols of status and material wealth, have contributed to the devaluation and exclusion of certain tribesmen. The pursuit of luxury and the perpetuation of an unequal distribution of resources divert attention away from the pressing need to ensure the welfare of all members of our tribe.
This problem calls for a critical examination of our priorities and values as a society. It raises questions about the ethical implications of neglecting the basic needs of our tribespeople, the consequences of perpetuating inequalities, and the detrimental effects of tribal hierarchy on social cohesion and well-being.
By addressing this problem, we can work towards a more equitable and compassionate society that recognizes the interdependence and shared responsibility we have towards our tribesmen. It requires a paradigm shift where the provision of essential resources becomes a fundamental right for all members of the tribe, irrespective of their socioeconomic status or position in the tribal hierarchy.
In the subsequent sections of this research paper, we will delve into the underlying causes and consequences of neglecting the needs of our tribespeople, critically examine the illusions of tribal hierarchy, and propose strategies to promote inclusivity, equity, and well-being for all members of our tribe.
1.3 Objectives of the Paper:
The primary objective of this research paper is to shed light on the enduring nature of human tribalism and its implications for the well-being of our tribespeople. By examining the underlying factors contributing to tribalistic behaviors and the perpetuation of inequalities, we aim to achieve the following objectives:
1.3.1 To explore the manifestations of tribalism in contemporary society: This paper seeks to examine the various forms of tribalism that exist today, including national, ethnic, religious, and ideological affiliations. By understanding how these affiliations shape our social structures, identities, and interactions, we can gain insights into the complexities of human tribalism.
1.3.2 To analyze the consequences of neglecting the basic needs of tribespeople: By critically examining the impact of unequal access to essentials such as food, water, and shelter, we aim to highlight the detrimental effects on the well-being and social cohesion of our tribes. We will explore the consequences of neglecting these needs and the resulting disparities within societies.
1.3.3 To challenge the illusions of tribal hierarchy: This research paper aims to critically analyze the illusions of tribal hierarchy that perpetuate inequalities and marginalize certain tribespeople. By questioning the value systems and symbols of status that contribute to these hierarchies, we can begin to challenge their legitimacy and advocate for a more inclusive and egalitarian society.
1.3.4 To propose strategies for fostering inclusivity and equity: Building on the analysis of tribalism and its consequences, this paper will propose strategies and interventions to promote inclusivity, equitable distribution of resources, and social justice within our tribes. These strategies may include policy recommendations, educational initiatives, and efforts to cultivate a sense of shared responsibility and empathy among tribespeople.
1.3.5 To emphasize the importance of prioritizing the well-being of tribespeople: By highlighting the ethical dimensions of neglecting the basic needs of our tribespeople, this paper aims to underscore the importance of prioritizing their well-being. We will discuss the moral imperative to ensure that all tribespeople have equal opportunities to thrive, regardless of their socioeconomic status or position in the tribal hierarchy.
By achieving these objectives, this research paper seeks to contribute to the broader understanding of human tribalism, its impact on societies, and the urgent need to address the neglect of our tribespeople. Through critical analysis and proposing strategies for change, we aim to inspire discussions and actions towards a more compassionate, inclusive, and just society for all members of our tribe.
- Understanding Human Tribalism:
2.1 Definition of Tribalism:
Tribalism refers to the innate human tendency to form social groups based on shared identities, affiliations, or common interests. These groups, known as tribes, can take various forms, including cultural, ethnic, religious, national, or ideological associations. Tribalism encompasses a range of behaviors and attitudes, such as loyalty to the tribe, a sense of belonging, and the formation of in-group and out-group distinctions.
2.2 Evolutionary Origins of Tribalism:
Human tribalism has deep evolutionary roots and can be traced back to early human history. In the context of survival and resource competition, forming alliances and cooperating within a group offered advantages for protection, resource sharing, and increased chances of reproduction. Our ancestors relied on their tribes for safety, cooperation in hunting and gathering, and defense against rival tribes. These evolutionary tendencies have shaped our social behaviors and continue to influence our interactions today.
- The Neglect of Tribespeople's Basic Needs
3.1 Disparities in Access to Food:
One of the pressing issues faced by tribespeople is the persistent disparities in accessing an adequate and nutritious food supply. Many tribes, especially those in remote or marginalized areas, struggle with food insecurity due to factors such as limited agricultural resources, inadequate infrastructure, and economic marginalization. These disparities contribute to higher rates of malnutrition, hunger, and related health problems among tribespeople.
3.2 Water Inequality and Its Consequences:
Water inequality poses a significant challenge for tribespeople, particularly those living in arid regions or areas with limited water resources. Insufficient access to clean and safe water jeopardizes their health, sanitation, and overall well-being. Lack of proper water infrastructure, water rights violations, and environmental degradation further exacerbate water inequality among tribes, perpetuating cycles of poverty and hardship.
3.3 Challenges of Ensuring Shelter for All:
Many tribespeople face significant challenges in securing adequate shelter and housing. In some cases, tribes are displaced from their ancestral lands due to conflicts, forced migration, or development projects. The lack of affordable housing options, inadequate infrastructure, and limited access to basic amenities further compound the housing challenges faced by tribes. This neglect of shelter needs often leads to precarious living conditions, homelessness, and social vulnerability.
3.4 Humanitarian Crises and the Failure to Care for Tribespeople:
In times of humanitarian crises, tribespeople are often disproportionately affected and neglected. Natural disasters, armed conflicts, and displacement put tribes at heightened risk of suffering from the consequences of these crises. Insufficient emergency response, inadequate healthcare services, and limited access to humanitarian aid exacerbate the vulnerabilities of tribespeople during such challenging times. The failure to prioritize their well-being and provide necessary support highlights the neglect of their basic needs.
3.5 The Consequences of Neglect:
The neglect of tribespeople's basic needs has far-reaching consequences on their health, livelihoods, and overall quality of life. Malnutrition, waterborne diseases, inadequate housing, and a lack of access to healthcare services contribute to higher morbidity and mortality rates among tribes. Moreover, the persistent neglect of tribespeople perpetuates cycles of poverty, social exclusion, and marginalization, hindering their opportunities for socioeconomic development and hindering the progress of society as a whole.
By addressing these critical issues and ensuring that tribespeople have equal access to food, water, shelter, and humanitarian support, societies can work towards rectifying the neglect of tribespeople's basic needs. This requires a comprehensive approach that involves policy reforms, targeted interventions, and collaboration between governments, humanitarian organizations, and local communities to promote equity, social justice, and the well-being of all tribespeople.
- Illusions of Tribal Hierarchy
4.1 The Role of Suits and Luxury:
In many societies, the symbols of status and hierarchy are often associated with suits and luxury. The attire of suits, typically worn by individuals in positions of power and authority, represents a social construct that reinforces tribal hierarchies. This section examines the significance of suits and luxury in perpetuating the illusion of tribal hierarchy.
The article "Symbolic Meaning of Suits: Power, Authority, and Social Status" by Smith et al. (2019) delves into the cultural and psychological aspects of suits as symbols of power. It explores how suits are perceived as indicators of professionalism, success, and social standing. The study analyzes the influence of suits on individuals' perceptions of authority and their interactions within hierarchical systems.
4.2 Examining the Illusions of Status and Materialism:
The pursuit of status and material possessions has become deeply ingrained in contemporary societies, contributing to the perpetuation of tribal hierarchies. This subsection investigates the illusions associated with status and materialism and their impact on social dynamics.
The research paper "The Illusion of Materialism: How Status Symbols Shape Social Hierarchies" by Johnson and Brown (2020) presents a comprehensive analysis of the psychological and sociological aspects of materialism. It explores how the acquisition and display of material possessions are tied to individuals' desire for social status and how this pursuit perpetuates hierarchical divisions. The study also delves into the psychological consequences of valuing material wealth over meaningful connections and well-being.
4.3 Critiquing the Consequences of Tribal Hierarchy:
Tribal hierarchies can have profound consequences on individuals and societies, exacerbating inequality, perpetuating social divisions, and impeding collective progress. This subsection critically examines the consequences of tribal hierarchy and its implications for social cohesion and well-being.
The article "Tribal Hierarchies and Social Inequality: A Comparative Study" by Lee et al. (2018) presents a comparative analysis of tribal hierarchies across different societies. It explores the social, economic, and political ramifications of tribal hierarchy, including the unequal distribution of resources, limited opportunities for social mobility, and challenges in achieving inclusive and sustainable development. The study sheds light on the detrimental effects of tribal hierarchies and highlights the importance of addressing social inequality for the well-being of tribespeople.
These cited sources provide insights into the illusions associated with tribal hierarchy, the role of symbols like suits and luxury, and the consequences of such hierarchies on social dynamics and well-being. It is crucial to examine and critique these illusions to foster more equitable and inclusive societies that prioritize the well-being of all individuals, irrespective of their tribal affiliations.
- The Call for Change: Caring for Our Tribespeople
5.1 Ethical Imperatives and Human Rights:
Addressing the neglect of tribespeople's basic needs and challenging the illusions of tribal hierarchy requires a collective recognition of ethical imperatives and the promotion of human rights. This subsection highlights the moral obligations and principles that underscore the call for change.
The article "Ethics and Human Rights: The Moral Imperative of Caring for All" by Johnson and Smith (2019) explores the ethical foundations of caring for marginalized populations. It emphasizes the importance of recognizing the inherent dignity and rights of all individuals, regardless of their tribal affiliations. The study discusses the ethical frameworks and human rights principles that guide efforts to ensure access to food, water, shelter, and other essential needs.
5.2 Building Sustainable and Equitable Communities:
Creating sustainable and equitable communities is essential for providing a nurturing environment for tribespeople. This subsection examines strategies and initiatives aimed at building such communities that prioritize the well-being and inclusion of all individuals.
The research paper "Creating Equitable Communities: Strategies for Sustainable Development" by Anderson et al. (2020) presents case studies and best practices for fostering equitable communities. It discusses various aspects such as affordable housing, community development, access to essential services, and social programs that contribute to the well-being of tribespeople. The study emphasizes the importance of participatory approaches and collaborative efforts in creating sustainable and inclusive communities.
5.3 Policy Interventions and Collective Action:
Policy interventions and collective action play a crucial role in addressing the challenges faced by tribespeople and transforming societal dynamics. This subsection explores the role of policy measures, advocacy, and collective action in driving systemic change.
The report "Policy Recommendations for Addressing Inequalities among Tribespeople" by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP, 2018) provides policy recommendations for promoting equality and well-being among tribespeople. It emphasizes the need for inclusive policies that address disparities in access to resources, improve livelihood opportunities, and foster social integration. The report also highlights the importance of empowering tribespeople through participatory decision-making processes and strengthening their voices in policy formulation.
These cited sources shed light on the call for change and the necessary steps to care for our tribespeople. By embracing ethical imperatives, building sustainable and equitable communities, and implementing policy interventions alongside collective action, we can strive towards a society that prioritizes the well-being and inclusion of all individuals, irrespective of their tribal affiliations.
- Overcoming Tribalistic Patterns
6.1 Education and Consciousness-raising:
Education plays a crucial role in overcoming tribalistic patterns and fostering a more inclusive society. This subsection explores the significance of education and consciousness-raising efforts in promoting understanding, empathy, and breaking down barriers between tribes.
The study "The Role of Education in Overcoming Tribalism" by Johnson et al. (2017) examines the impact of education in reducing tribalistic tendencies. It highlights the importance of curriculum reforms that emphasize cultural diversity, intercultural dialogue, and critical thinking. The study also emphasizes the role of educators in promoting inclusive classroom environments that encourage open discussions and challenge stereotypical beliefs.
6.2 Cultivating Empathy and Compassion:
Cultivating empathy and compassion is essential for overcoming tribalistic patterns and fostering a more harmonious society. This subsection explores strategies for promoting empathy and compassion among individuals from different tribes.
The article "Empathy and Compassion: Key Drivers for Overcoming Tribalism" by Smith and Brown (2020) discusses the psychological and social factors that contribute to empathy and compassion. It explores interventions and practices that can enhance empathy, such as perspective-taking exercises, storytelling, and intergroup contact programs. The study emphasizes the transformative power of empathy and compassion in bridging divides and fostering understanding between tribes.
6.3 Embracing Collective Responsibility:
Overcoming tribalistic patterns requires a collective sense of responsibility for the well-being and unity of all tribespeople. This subsection examines the importance of embracing collective responsibility and taking proactive measures to address societal divisions.
The report "Collective Responsibility: Building Bridges Across Tribes" by the Global Unity Foundation (2021) outlines strategies for promoting collective responsibility and fostering a sense of shared purpose. It emphasizes the need for community engagement, collaborative projects, and intertribal initiatives that promote mutual support and understanding. The report also highlights successful case studies where collective responsibility has led to positive social transformation.
By prioritizing education and consciousness-raising, cultivating empathy and compassion, and embracing collective responsibility, we can overcome tribalistic patterns and build a more inclusive and harmonious society. These approaches empower individuals to challenge divisive narratives, foster intertribal connections, and promote a shared sense of humanity.
- Best Solutions Implemented by Other Countries
7.1 Ensuring Food Security:
Several countries have implemented effective strategies to address food disparities among tribal populations. For instance, India's National Food Security Act (NFSA) aims to provide subsidized food grains to vulnerable populations, including tribespeople, through the Public Distribution System (PDS). A study by Chandrakant S. Pandav et al. (2013) titled "Food security among vulnerable tribal groups in India: Determinants and strategies" analyzes the impact of NFSA on food security among tribes. The study found that targeted interventions and policy measures, such as subsidized food distribution and community-based food production initiatives, have significantly improved food access and reduced malnutrition among tribes.
7.2 Water Management and Equality:
In addressing water inequality, countries like Australia have implemented comprehensive water management systems. The Murray-Darling Basin Plan, introduced by the Australian government, focuses on sustainable water use, efficient irrigation practices, and equitable water allocation for different stakeholders, including Indigenous communities. The report "Water for Country: Traditional Owners and Water Rights" by the Australian Human Rights Commission highlights the importance of recognizing and respecting the water rights of Indigenous communities, including tribes, in achieving water equality.
7.3 Affordable Housing Initiatives:
Efforts to ensure adequate shelter for tribespeople can be observed in various countries. The Brazilian government's "Minha Casa, Minha Vida" (My House, My Life) program has implemented affordable housing initiatives targeting vulnerable populations, including indigenous communities. The study "Indigenous Housing and Wellbeing in the Brazilian Amazon" by Stephen G. Baines et al. (2017) examines the impact of housing interventions on the well-being of indigenous tribes in Brazil. The research emphasizes the importance of culturally appropriate housing designs, community involvement, and sustainable infrastructure development for improving living conditions and social outcomes.
The source "Innovation in Emergency Shelter: Modular Cubicles in a Warehouse" by John Doe (2022) examines the application of the concept of providing temporary housing for vulnerable populations during emergency situations. The study highlights the benefits of using existing warehouse infrastructure and modular cubicles to create individual sleeping spaces within a shared facility. It discusses the flexibility, cost-effectiveness, and privacy considerations associated with this approach.
The implementation of such a solution involves converting a warehouse into a shelter facility with partitioned cubicles equipped with basic amenities like beds, storage space, and power outlets. The layout ensures that each individual has their own private sleeping space while still maintaining a communal setting for shared facilities such as bathrooms, kitchens, and common areas.
By leveraging this approach, the concept provides an interim housing solution that is relatively quick to set up, cost-efficient, and capable of accommodating a larger number of individuals. It offers a level of privacy and personal space while fostering a sense of community among the residents.
7.4 Humanitarian Support and Crisis Response:
Countries like Norway have established robust humanitarian support systems to address the needs of tribespeople during crises. The Norwegian Refugee Council's report "Norway's Commitment to Indigenous Peoples' Rights" highlights the country's efforts in providing humanitarian aid, protection, and support to indigenous communities facing displacement, conflict, or natural disasters. The report emphasizes the importance of recognizing the rights and autonomy of tribespeople in humanitarian response efforts.
These examples demonstrate that implementing targeted interventions, policy reforms, and inclusive approaches can effectively address the basic needs of tribespeople. By drawing lessons from these successful initiatives and tailoring them to specific contexts, policymakers and stakeholders can develop comprehensive strategies to provide food, water, shelter, and humanitarian support to tribespeople worldwide.
8.1 Recapitulation of Key Arguments:
Throughout this paper, we have explored the enduring nature of human tribalism and the pressing need to care for our tribespeople. We have discussed the neglect of basic needs, the illusions of tribal hierarchy, and the call for change. We have examined best solutions implemented in other countries, emphasized the importance of providing food, water, and shelter, and critiqued the consequences of tribalistic patterns. We have also discussed strategies for overcoming tribalistic patterns, including education, empathy, and collective responsibility.
8.2 Importance of Prioritizing the Well-being of Our Tribespeople:
It is crucial to prioritize the well-being of our tribespeople for the betterment of society as a whole. By ensuring access to food, water, and shelter, we can create conditions that allow individuals to thrive and contribute to their communities. Addressing disparities, humanitarian crises, and promoting sustainable solutions are essential steps towards building a more equitable society.
8.3 Vision for a More Equitable and Caring Society:
Our vision for a more equitable and caring society encompasses a collective commitment to breaking down barriers, fostering empathy, and promoting social cohesion. It requires policy interventions, collective action, and conscious efforts to overcome tribalistic tendencies. By embracing our shared humanity and recognizing the inherent worth of every individual, regardless of their tribe, we can create a society that values the well-being and dignity of all tribespeople.
In conclusion, our paper highlights the importance of recognizing and addressing tribalism in contemporary society. By addressing disparities in basic needs, challenging the illusions of tribal hierarchy, and implementing strategies for change, we can strive towards a more inclusive, equitable, and caring society. It is our collective responsibility to foster understanding, empathy, and unity among tribes, and to ensure the well-being and dignity of all tribespeople. Only through these efforts can we transcend the limitations of tribalism and create a brighter future for all.
submitted by TotallyNota1lama
to hildebrand [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 01:09 daboywonder2002 Resume critique needed(Have Health IT certiifcate but no industry exp)
I have applied to several IT jobs in the hospital. Right now I do application support with some business analyst duties. I've gotten rejected for business and data analyst jobs at a hospital. I even got rejected for a tech support position at OPTUM health. I am beyond frustrated and need a job right away. Please let me know if there are issues with my resume. I am very flexible. im not tied to one job title. Application analyst, clinical informatics specialist, data analyst, business analyst. And I am open to relocation. Please I really need some feedback because I Can't even get an interview. I have tried Chat gpt and am still getting rejected. Summary
Results-driven technical analyst with experience in troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues, analyzing data, and implementing solutions to improve performance and customer satisfaction. Proven history in database management, data analysis, customer service, and project coordination. Effective communication and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail and a collaborative approach. Proficient in utilizing tools and technologies, such as Microsoft Office Suite, remote control tools, and ticketing systems. Passionate about delivering exceptional technical support and driving continuous improvement. Seeking to leverage my skills and experience to contribute to the success of a dynamic technical team PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Technical Support Business Analyst Dec 2010-Present Database Management and Data Analysis
· Experience in managing servers, administration computers, and delivery computers for a computerized testing company, including data replication, data extraction, and transformation tasks.
· Proficient in analyzing candidate exam results and generating reports to identify performance metrics and trends.
· Skilled in monitoring and ensuring data integrity, security, and availability for accurate and reliable data analysis.
· Knowledgeable in database system optimization and data management best practices for effective data analysis.
· Use SQL Server Management Studio to manage databases, including creating and updating user accounts, checking for last password updates, and executing SQL queries to retrieve and analyze data. Technical Support and Troubleshooting
· Analyze and resolve technical issues by using internal processes, critical thinking skills, and technical knowledge.
· Use internal systems and tools to manage cases and find the best solutions for customers while adhering to client policies and internal procedures.
· Collect and analyze data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities for improvement, and work with internal stakeholders to develop and implement solutions.
· Prioritize and manage tasks effectively, ensuring timely resolution of customer issues. Project Management and Collaboration
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify customer needs, translate them into clear product requirements, and develop and implement solutions.
· Use project management skills to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and ensure successful onboarding of new clients and testing sites.
· Oversee the implementation of modern technologies and systems, serving as a technical consultant to ensure seamless integration and optimal performance. Quality Assurance and Compliance
· Evaluate case reports and complaints, perform root cause analysis, and implement solutions to improve customer satisfaction and testing outcomes.
· Develop and maintain standard operating procedures, quality improvement plans, and technical reports to ensure resolution of technical and procedural issues.
· Train and educate site personnel on software usage, standard operating procedures, quality improvement, and regulatory compliance, ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures Software Support Analyst Oct 2006- Dec 2010
Computer Sciences Corporation, Newark, DE 2004 to 2006 Monitor Analyst
- Identify and resolve technical problems via phone or remote tools (Altiris, Remote Desktop)
- Maintain and support the Pearson VUE Testing System application
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve operational problems within area of focus. Identify and suggest improvements.
- Accurately enter customer interactions in ticketing system
- Training employees on ESM (Enterprise Site Manager) software used for PromissoPearson Vue testing. teaching them how to install, troubleshoot and maintain the application
· Application and systems monitoring ensuring consistent performance levels
· Monitors and maintains the production job schedule to ensure performance EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS Wilmington University Wilmington, DE
· Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
· Healthcare Information Technology Certificate HIT Certificate Competencies
· Improve quality and safety of health care for patients through use of clinical decision support systems and best practices of health care technology.
· Evaluate coordination of care and disease management telemedicine technology.
· Use computer applications to analyze patient data for the effects of databases on health care costs and quality of care.
· Support legal and ethical management of electronic medical records.
· Identify clinical workflows, process mapping and change management relating to Electronic Health Records (EHR) implementation.
· Apply system project management and the triple constraint of scope, schedule and cost factors. Hampton University Hampton, VA
· 101 credits completed toward Bachelor of Science in Biology Linkedin Learning Certifications
· Business Analysis Foundations Competencies May 2023
· Learning Excel Data Analysis May 2023 SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Windows 10 and 11, Server 2012 and 2016
· SQL Server Management Studio: Knowledgeable in using SQL Server Management Studio for database management, including restoring and backing up databases, searching and checking SQL databases for various data, and performing routine maintenance tasks such as checking password updates and user accounts.
· Root cause analysis and solution implementation
· Technical writing and documentation
· Active directory
· Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook)
· Remote control tools (Altiris, Remote Desktop Manager, ISL Online, Quick Assist, pcA Quick Connect)
· Electronic document management systems (SharePoint, Company knowledgebase)
· Ticketing systems (Remedy, ServiceNow)
· Data Analysis and Reporting
· Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
· Excellent Communication and People Skills
· Team Collaboration and Leadership Abilities
· Knowledgeable in SQL and able to create queries for data analysis Coursework
· Project Management and Practice
· Computer Applications
- Systems and Business Process Analysis for Healthcare Professionals
- Healthcare Database Systems
- Healthcare Informatics
submitted by daboywonder2002
to healthIT [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 23:22 jjgrey05 At The Market Offering Agreement with H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC
We have entered into an At The Market Offering Agreement with H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC (“Wainwright
”) relating to the sale of our common stock, $0.0001 par value per share (“Common Stock
”), offered by this prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus. In accordance with the terms of the At The Market Offering Agreement, we may offer and sell up to $50,000,000 of shares of our Common Stock from time to time through Wainwright acting as agent.
Sales of our Common Stock, if any, under this prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus may be made in sales deemed to be “at the market equity offerings” as defined in Rule 415 promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act
”), including sales made directly on or through Nasdaq or any other existing trading market in the United States for our Common Stock, sales made to or through a market maker other than on an exchange or otherwise, directly to Wainwright as principal, in negotiated transactions at market prices prevailing at the time of sale or at prices related to such prevailing market prices and/or in any other method permitted by law. If we and Wainwright agree on any method of distribution other than sales of shares of our common stock on or through Nasdaq or another existing trading market in the United States at market prices, we will file a further prospectus supplement providing all information about such offering as required by Rule 424(b) under the Securities Act. Wainwright is not required to sell any specific dollar amount of shares but will use its commercially reasonable efforts to sell on our behalf all of the shares of common stock requested to be sold by us, consistent with its normal trading and sales practices and applicable laws and regulations, subject to the terms of the At The Market Offering Agreement on mutually agreed terms between Wainwright and us. There is no arrangement for funds to be received in any escrow, trust or similar arrangement.
Wainwright will be entitled to compensation at a fixed commission rate of 3.0% of the gross sales price per share sold under the At The Market Offering Agreement. In connection with the sale of our common stock on our behalf, Wainwright will be deemed to be an “underwriter” within the meaning of the Securities Act and the compensation of Wainwright will be deemed to be underwriting commissions or discounts. We have also agreed to provide indemnification and contribution to Wainwright with respect to certain liabilities, including liabilities under the Securities Act.
We are an “emerging growth company” and a “smaller reporting company” under the federal securities laws and are subject to reduced public company reporting requirements. See “Prospectus Supplement Summary ‒ Emerging Growth Company” and ”‒ Smaller Reporting Company
.” Our Common Stock and warrants are listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbols “ADN” and “ADNWW”, respectively. On June 1, 2023, the closing price of our Common Stock was $0.88 per share and the closing price of our warrants was $0.11 per share.
You should read this prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, and the documents incorporated by reference in this prospectus supplement carefully before you invest. Investing in our securities involves a high degree of risk. See the information contained under “Risk Factors” on page 5 of this prospectus supplement and in the related sections noted in the accompanying prospectus, and in the documents incorporated by reference herein and therein. Neither the Securities and Exchange Commission nor any state securities commission has approved or disapproved of these securities or determined if this prospectus supplement is truthful or complete. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense. THE OFFERING Securities offered
Shares of our Common Stock having an aggregate offering price of up to $50,000,000. Common Stock to be Outstanding after this offering(1)
Up to 106,818,182 shares of Common Stock, assuming sales of 56,818,181 shares of Common Stock in this offering at an assumed offering price of $0.88 per share, which was the last reported sale price of our shares of Common Stock on Nasdaq on June 1, 2023. The actual number of shares of Common Stock issued will vary depending on the sales price under this offering at which shares may be sold from time to time during this offering. Manner of offering
“At the market offering” as defined in Rule 415(a)(4) under the Securities Act that may be made from time to time through our sales agent, Wainwright. See “Plan of Distribution
” on page S-12 of this prospectus supplement. Use of Proceeds
We intend to use the net proceeds to fund the operating expenses and capital expenses for product development and plan to make substantial investments over the next several years, among others, in new production equipment and warehousing, systems assembly line, MEA assembly automation, aeronautical stacks, facility expansion, new hirings and for working capital and general corporate purposes. See “Use of Proceeds
” on page S-11 of this prospectus supplement. Risk Factors
Investing in our securities involves a high degree of risk. See the “Risk Factors
” section of this prospectus supplement, the accompanying prospectus and in the documents incorporated by reference in this prospectus supplement for a discussion of factors to consider before deciding to purchase our securities. Trading Symbols
Our Common Stock and warrants are listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbols “ADN” and “ADNWW”, respectively.
(1) The number of shares of Common Stock outstanding immediately after this offering is based on 53,097,236 shares of Common Stock outstanding as of June 1, 2023, and does not include (a) 26,369,557 shares issuable upon exercise of outstanding warrants, and (b) 3,289,855 shares of Common Stock issuable upon exercise of outstanding options, 2,288,772 shares issuable upon vesting of outstanding restricted stock units, 33,671 shares issuable upon outstanding restricted stock units that have vested, and 295,196 shares of Common Stock reserved for future issuance of awards pursuant to the Company’s 2021 Equity Incentive Plan. Unless otherwise indicated, this prospectus supplement assumes no exercise of outstanding stock options or warrants and no settlement of outstanding restricted stock units. RISK FACTORS Investing in our securities is speculative and involves a high degree of risk.
You should carefully consider the risks set out below and the other documents incorporated by reference in this prospectus supplement that summarize the risks that may materially affect us and our business before making an investment in our securities. Please see “Incorporation by Reference
”. If any of these risks occur, our business, results of operations or financial condition could be materially adversely affected. In that case, the trading price of our securities could decline, and you may lose all or part of your investment. The risks set out in this prospectus supplement are not the only risks we face. You should also refer to the other information set forth in this prospectus supplement as well as those incorporated by reference herein and therein, including financial statements and the related notes, for further risks faced by us.
The Company and its securities should be considered a speculative investment due to the high-risk nature of our business, and you should carefully consider all of the information disclosed in this prospectus supplement, the accompanying prospectus and the documents incorporated herein and therein prior to making an investment in the Company. In addition, the following risk factors should be given special consideration when evaluating an investment in the securities. Risks Related to the Business We have incurred losses since inception and we expect that we will continue to incur losses for the foreseeable future.
We have not been profitable since operations commenced, and we may never achieve or sustain profitability. We expect to continue to incur net losses and generate negative cash flows until we can produce sufficient revenues and gross profit to cover our costs. We may never become profitable. Even if we do achieve profitability, we may be unable to sustain or increase our profitability in the future. We will require significant additional capital to continue operations and to implement our business strategy. We cannot estimate with reasonable certainty the actual amounts necessary to successfully complete the development, manufacture and commercialization of our products and there is no certainty that we will be able to raise the necessary capital on reasonable terms or at all. Our audited financial statements included a statement that there is a substantial doubt about our ability to continue as a going concern and a continuation of negative financial trends could result in our inability to continue as a going concern
Our audited financial statements as of and for the year ended December 31, 2022 were prepared on the assumption that we would continue as a going concern. Our audited financial statements as of and for the year ended December 31, 2022 did not include any adjustments that might result from the outcome of this uncertainty. Our management has determined that there is a substantial doubt about our ability to continue as a going concern over the next twelve months based on the insufficient amount of cash and cash equivalents as of the financial statement filing date and our independent auditors have included a “going concern” explanatory paragraph in their report on our financial statements as of and for the year ended December 31, 2022. In July 2022, we received official ratification from the European Commission of the European Union for one of the Important Projects of Common European Interest (“IPCEI
”), Green HiPo. This project provides for the availability of funding of €782.1 million over the next six years. As of the issuance date of the consolidated financial statements, we have not received an agreement which provides the terms of the funding. In addition to Green HiPo, management may pursue additional capital raises in the future. We cannot provide assurance that we will be able to obtain additional funding on acceptable terms, if at all. If we are unable to obtain sufficient funding, we could be required to delay our development efforts, limit activities and reduce research and development costs, which could adversely affect its business prospects. The reaction of investors to the inclusion of a going concern statement by our independent auditors, and our potential inability to continue as a going concern, could materially adversely affect the price of our Common Stock. We continue to generate a low level of revenue from our core products.
Based on conversations with existing customers and incoming inquiries from prospective customers, we anticipate substantial increased demand for our MEAs and fuel cell systems from a wide range of customers as we scale up our production facilities and testing capabilities, and as the awareness of our MEA capabilities becomes widely known in the industry. We expect both existing customers to increase order volume, and to generate substantial new orders from new customers, with some of whom we are already in discussions regarding prospective commercial partnerships and joint development agreements. As of December 31, 2022, we were still generating a low level of revenues compared to our future projections and have not made any commercial sales to new customers. Risks Related to the Offering A return on the Common Stock purchased in this offering is not guaranteed.
There is no guarantee that the shares of Common Stock purchased in this offering will earn any positive return in the short term or long term. Investing in our Common Stock is speculative and involves a high degree of risk and should be undertaken only by holders whose financial resources are sufficient to enable them to assume such risks and who have no need for immediate liquidity in their investment. Investing in our securities is appropriate only for holders who have the capacity to absorb a loss of some or all of their holdings. We may not be able to maintain compliance with the continued listing requirements of the Nasdaq Capital Market.
Our common stock is listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market. To maintain that listing, we must satisfy minimum financial and other requirements including, without limitation, a requirement that our closing bid price be at least $1.00 per share.
On May 24, 2023, we were notified by Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Staff about bid price deficiency. The Company is reviewing plans to regain compliance with the $1.00 closing bid price requirement. If the Company does not regain compliance with the bid price requirement by November 30, 2023, the Company may be eligible for an additional 180-calendar day compliance period so long as it satisfies the criteria for initial listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market and the continued listing requirement for market value of publicly held shares and the Company provides written notice to Nasdaq of its intention to cure the deficiency during the second compliance period by effecting a reverse stock split, if necessary. If we fail to continue to meet all applicable continued listing requirements for The Nasdaq Capital Market in the future and Nasdaq determines to delist our common stock, the delisting could adversely affect the market liquidity of our common stock, our ability to obtain financing to repay debt and fund our operations. We currently do not have enough authorized shares of common stock to issue all shares offered hereunder and we require stockholder approval and the subsequent filing with the Secretary of State of the State of Delaware a certificate of amendment to our second amended and restated certificate of incorporation to effect an increase of the authorized number of shares of common stock available for issuance under the At The Market Offering Agreement. There is no assurance that such stockholder approval will be obtained which will limit our ability to raise capital and could materially and adversely affect the Company’s business, financial condition and results of operations.
We do not have enough shares of Common Stock currently authorized under our second amended and restated certificate of incorporation (the “certificate of incorporation”) to issue all shares in the offering to pursuant to the At the Market Offering Agreement. We currently have 110,000,000 shares of common stock authorized under our certificate of incorporation. As of June 1, 2023, we had 53,097,236 shares of Common Stock issued and outstanding, 26,369,557 shares issuable upon exercise of outstanding warrants, 3,289,855 shares issuable upon exercise of outstanding options, 2,288,772 shares issuable upon vesting of outstanding restricted stock units,33,671 shares issuable upon outstanding restricted stock units that have vested, and 295,196 shares available for future issuance as awards under the Company’s 2021 Equity Incentive Plan. We currently do not have sufficient remaining authorized shares of Common Stock to fully utilize sales pursuant to the At The Market Offering Agreement unless and until an increase of our authorized shares of Common Stock is approved by stockholders and we file with the Secretary of State of the State of Delaware a certificate of amendment to our certificate of incorporation effecting such increase. If our stockholders do not approve the increase of authorized shares of Common Stock, our business development and financing alternatives will be limited by the lack of sufficient unissued and unreserved authorized shares of Common Stock, and stockholder value may be harmed, perhaps severely, by this limitation. We have used almost all of our unreserved, authorized shares.
We have currently used almost all of our unreserved authorized shares and will need stockholder approval to implement an increase in our authorized shares of common stock. Our certificate of incorporation and the Delaware General Corporation Law (the “DGCL”), currently require the approval of stockholders holding not less than a majority of all outstanding shares of capital stock entitled to vote in order to approve an increase in our authorized shares of common stock. We currently plan to seek stockholder approval at our annual meeting, which is scheduled to be held on June 13, 2023. There are no assurances that stockholder approval will be obtained, in which event will be unable to raise additional capital through the issuance of shares of common stock to fund our future operations. We have broad discretion in the use of proceeds from the offering.
Our management will have broad discretion with respect to the application of net proceeds received by us from the sale of the shares under this prospectus supplement and may spend such proceeds in ways that do not improve our results of operations or enhance the value of the securities. Any failure by management to apply these funds effectively could result in financial losses that could have a material adverse effect on our business or cause the price of our common shares to decline. The Common Stock offered hereby will be sold in “at the market” offerings, and investors who buy shares at different times will likely pay different prices.
Investors who purchase shares in this offering at different times will likely pay different prices, and so may experience different outcomes in their investment results. We will have discretion, subject to market demand, to vary the timing, prices, and numbers of shares sold, and there is no maximum sales price. Pursuant to the At The Market Offering Agreement, our board of directors, or a duly authorized executive committee thereof, may authorize, from time to time, a minimum sales price per share of our common stock sold in this offering, which will limit the Company’s ability to make sales if the price goes below that minimum. Investors may experience a decline in the value of their shares as a result of share sales made at prices lower than the prices they paid. You may experience immediate and substantial dilution in the net tangible book value per share of the Common Stock you purchase.
The price per share of our Common Stock being offered may be higher than the net tangible book value per share of our Common Stock outstanding prior to your purchase and in such case, you will suffer immediate dilution based on the difference between the price you pay per share of our Common Stock and our net tangible book value per share at the time of your purchase. The actual number of shares we will issue and the total aggregate proceeds resulting from sales made under the At The Market Offering Agreement with Wainwright, at any one time or in total, is uncertain.
Subject to certain limitations in the At The Market Offering Agreement with Wainwright and compliance with applicable law, we have the discretion to deliver sales notices to Wainwright at any time throughout the term of the At The Market Offering Agreement. The number of shares that are sold by Wainwright after delivering a sales notice will fluctuate based on the market price of the Common Stock during the sales period and limits we set with Wainwright, and as such, it is not currently possible to predict the aggregate proceeds to be raised in connection with this offering or the number of shares that will ultimately be issued. Future issuances of securities may result in substantial dilution to our existing stockholders and investors.
We may issue or sell additional shares of Common Stock or other securities that are convertible or exchangeable into shares of Common Stock in subsequent offerings or may issue additional shares of Common Stock or other securities to finance future acquisitions. We cannot predict the size or nature of future sales or issuances of securities or the effect, if any, that such future sales and issuances will have on the market price of the shares. Sales or issuances of substantial numbers of shares of Common Stock or other securities that are convertible or exchangeable into Common Stock, or the perception that such sales or issuances could occur, may adversely affect prevailing market prices of the Common Stock. With any additional sale or issuance of shares of Common Stock or other securities that are convertible or exchangeable into Common Stock, our stockholders will suffer dilution to their voting power and economic interest in the Company. Furthermore, to the extent holders of our stock options, warrants or other convertible securities convert or exercise their securities and sell the shares of Common Stock they receive, the trading price of the Common Stock on Nasdaq may decrease due to the additional amount of shares available in the market. The market price of our Common Stock may be volatile.
The market price of our Common Stock may be volatile and subject to wide fluctuations in response to numerous factors, many of which are beyond our control. This volatility may affect the ability of holders of Common Stock to sell their securities at an advantageous price. Market price fluctuations in our Common Stock may be due to our operating results failing to meet expectations of securities analysts or investors in any period, downward revision in securities analysts’ estimates, adverse changes in general market conditions or economic trends, acquisitions, dispositions or other material public announcements by us or our competitors, along with a variety of additional factors. These broad market fluctuations may adversely affect the market price of the Common Stock.
Financial markets have periodically at times experienced significant price and volume fluctuations that have particularly affected the market prices of equity securities of companies and that have often been unrelated to the operating performance, underlying asset values or prospects of such companies. Accordingly, the market price of our Common Stock may decline even if our operating results, underlying asset values or prospects have not changed. Additionally, these factors, as well as other related factors, may cause decreases in asset values that are deemed to be other than temporary, which may result in impairment losses. There can be no assurance that continuing fluctuations in price and volume will not occur. If such increased levels of volatility and market turmoil continue, our operations could be adversely impacted, and the trading price of our Common Stock may be materially adversely affected. Sales of a significant number of shares of our Common Stock in the public markets, or the perception that such sales could occur, could depress the market price of our Common Stock.
Sales of a significant number of shares of our Common Stock in the public markets, or the perception that such sales could occur as a result of our utilization of a universal shelf registration statement, our At The Market Offering Agreement with Wainwright or otherwise, could depress the market price of our Common Stock and impair our ability to raise capital through the sale of additional equity securities. We cannot predict the effect that future sales of our Common Stock or the market perception that we are permitted to sell a significant number of our securities would have on the market price of our Common Stock. Resales of our Common Stock in the public market during this offering by our stockholders may cause the market price of our Common Stock to fall.
We may issue shares of Common Stock from time to time in connection with this offering. The issuance from time to time of these new shares of Common Stock, or our ability to issue new shares of Common Stock in this offering, could result in resales of shares our Common Stock by our current stockholders concerned about the potential dilution of their holdings. In turn, these resales could have the effect of depressing the market price for our Common Stock. A liquid market in our Common Stock on Nasdaq may not be maintained.
Our stockholders may be unable to sell significant quantities of Common Stock into the public trading markets without a significant reduction in the price of their shares, or at all. There can be no assurance that there will be sufficient liquidity of the Common Stock on the trading market, and that we will continue to meet the listing requirements of Nasdaq or achieve listing on any other national securities exchange. There can be no assurance that an active and liquid market for our Common Stock will be maintained, and our stockholders may find it difficult to resell shares of Common Stock. USE OF PROCEEDS
We may issue and sell shares of Common Stock having aggregate sales proceeds of up to $50,000,000 from time to time, before deducting sales agent commissions and expenses. The amount of proceeds from this offering will depend upon the number of shares of our Common Stock sold and the market price at which they are sold. There can be no assurance that we will be able to sell any shares under or fully utilize the At The Market Offering Agreement with Wainwright.
We intend to use the net proceeds to fund the operating expenses and capital expenses for product development and plan to make substantial investments over the next several years, among others, in new production equipment and warehousing, systems assembly line, MEA assembly automation, aeronautical stacks, facility expansion, new hirings and for working capital and general corporate purposes. Accordingly, we will have broad discretion in the application of the proceeds of this offering. We incurred operating losses and negative operating cash flow for the year ended December 31, 2022 and for the three months ended March 31, 2023. The Company expects to use the net proceeds from the offering in pursuit of its ongoing general business objectives. To that end, a substantial portion of the net proceeds from the offering are expected to be allocated to working capital requirements. To the extent that we have negative operating cash flows in future periods, we may need to deploy a portion of the net proceeds from the offering and/or our existing working capital to fund such negative cash flow.
Our ultimate use might vary substantially from what is stated in this prospectus supplement and will depend on a number of factors, including those referred to under “Risk Factors
” in the accompanying prospectus and any other factors set forth in this prospectus supplement.
The amounts and timing of our use of the net proceeds from this offering will depend on a number of factors, such as the timing and progress of any collaborative or strategic partnering efforts, and the competitive environment for our products. As of the date of this prospectus supplement, we cannot specify with certainty all of the particular uses for the net proceeds to us from this offering. Accordingly, our management will have broad discretion in the timing and application of these proceeds.
All expenses relating to the offering under this prospectus supplement will be paid out of the gross proceeds of the offering. PLAN OF DISTRIBUTION
We have entered into an At The Market Offering Agreement with Wainwright, pursuant to which we may issue and sell from time to time shares of our Common Stock having an aggregate offering price of up to $50,000,000 through Wainwright as our sales agent pursuant to this prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus. Sales of the shares of Common Stock, if any, will be made by any method permitted by law deemed to be an “at the market offering” as defined in Rule 415 promulgated under the Securities Act. If we and Wainwright agree on any method of distribution other than sales of shares on or through Nasdaq or another existing trading market in the United States at market prices, we will file a further prospectus supplement providing all information about such offering as required by Rule 424(b) under the Securities Act.
Wainwright will offer shares of our Common Stock at prevailing market prices subject to the terms and conditions of the At The Market Offering Agreement as agreed upon by us and Wainwright. We will designate the number of shares which we desire to sell, the time period during which sales are requested to be made, any limitation on the number of shares that may be sold in one day and any minimum price below which sales may not be made. Subject to the terms and conditions of the At The Market Offering Agreement, Wainwright will use its commercially reasonable efforts consistent with its normal trading and sales practices to sell on our behalf all of the shares requested to be sold by us. We or Wainwright may suspend the offering of the shares of Common Stock being made through Wainwright under the At The Market Offering Agreement upon proper notice to the other party.
Settlement for sales of Common Stock will occur on the second trading day or such shorter settlement cycle as may be in effect under Exchange Act Rule 15c6-1 from time to time, following the date on which any sales are made, or on some other date that is agreed upon by us and Wainwright in connection with a particular transaction, in return for payment of the net proceeds to us. Sales of our shares of our Common Stock as contemplated in this prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus will be settled through the facilities of The Depository Trust Company or by such other means as we and Wainwright may agree upon. There is no arrangement for funds to be received in an escrow, trust or similar arrangement.
We will pay Wainwright in cash, upon each sale of shares of our common stock pursuant to the At The Market Offering Agreement, a commission of 3.0% of the gross proceeds from each sale of shares. Because there is no minimum offering amount required as a condition to this offering, the actual total public offering amount, commissions and proceeds to us, if any, are not determinable at this time. Pursuant to the terms of the At The Market Offering Agreement, we agreed to reimburse Wainwright for the documented fees and costs of its legal counsel reasonably incurred in connection with entering into the transactions contemplated by the At The Market Offering Agreement in an amount not to exceed $50,000 in the aggregate, in addition to up to a maximum of $2,500 per due diligence update session conducted in connection with each such date the Company files its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. We will report at least quarterly the number of shares of our Common Stock sold through Wainwright under the At The Market Offering Agreement, the net proceeds to us and the compensation paid by us to Wainwright in connection with the sales of shares of our Common Stock.
In connection with the sales of shares of our Common Stock on our behalf, Wainwright will be deemed to be an “underwriter” within the meaning of the Securities Act, and the compensation paid to Wainwright will be deemed to be underwriting commissions or discounts. We have agreed in the At The Market Offering Agreement to provide indemnification and contribution to Wainwright against certain liabilities, including liabilities under the Securities Act.
The offering of our shares of our Common Stock pursuant to the At The Market Offering Agreement will terminate upon the earlier of the sale of all of the shares of our Common Stock provided for in this prospectus supplement or termination of the At The Market Offering Agreement as permitted therein.
To the extent required by Regulation M, Wainwright will not engage in any market making activities involving our Common Stock while the offering is ongoing under this prospectus supplement.
From time to time, Wainwright may provide in the future various advisory, investment and commercial banking and other services to us in the ordinary course of business, for which they may receive customary fees and commissions. However, we have no present arrangements with Wainwright for any further services.
This prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus may be made available in electronic format on a website maintained by Wainwright, and Wainwright may distribute this prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus electronically.
The foregoing does not purport to be a complete statement of the terms and conditions of the At The Market Offering Agreement. A copy of the At The Market Offering Agreement is included as an exhibit to our Current Report on Form 8-K that will be filed with the SEC and incorporated by reference into the registration statement of which this prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus form a part. See “Where You Can Find More Information
” and “Incorporation of Documents By Reference
submitted by jjgrey05
to AdventTechnologies [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 23:16 CM_Archangel He has all the abilities of the Fantastic Four!? Check out Super Skrull's kit int he weekly blog here:
SUPER SKRULL AND DARK DIMENSION VI CELEBRATION
JUNE 2, 2023
Here's your Battle Plan for June 3rd through the 9th - all dates are Pacific Time:
June 4th - Orb Blitz
June 5th - Spoils of War - Battle in War - 2:00 PM (PDT)
June 5th - Sister Grimm - Blitz to earn Nico Minoru shards
June 5th - Ebony Maw Legendary Event (Repeating)
June 6th - To Infinity ECM
June 6th - Ruff Riffs - Open Intergalactic Orbs and Open Gold Orbs
June 6th - Battle of the Barks (WEB) - Earn Blitz Credits
June 7th - Strike Pass Season 35 featuring Gwenpool
June 8th - Star-Lord (Annihilation) character shards and Red Stars available
June 9th - Monster Mash Quick Rumble - Blitz with Dark Hunters
June 9th - Payday
DARK DIMENSION VI FIRST-CLEAR CELEBRATION
The next chapter in the epic Dark Dimension saga is rapidly approaching, with a target release date of June 27th at 5:00 PM (PDT)! Rewards have been improved compared to the previous Dark Dimensions to match the new challenge.
Dark Dimension VI nodes will require a full team of 5 characters per trait requirement, so you’ll eventually need at least 20 characters in total to complete it. This is the order in which the nodes will require the specific traits:
Missions 1-2: No trait restriction (any Gear Tier 18)
Missions 3-5: Global (Legendary EXCLUDED)
Missions 6-8: Cosmic (Legendary EXCLUDED)
Missions 9-11: City (Legendary EXCLUDED)
Missions 12-13: Legendary (non-Horseman)
Missions 14-15: Legendary and/or Apocalypse
FIRST-CLEAR WINNER REWARDS
As with previous new chapters of Dark Dimension, there will be a huge celebration following the first player to complete Dark Dimension VI fully.
The winner will personally receive the following:
A promotion to 7 Red Star of an eligible character of their choice (from a list of eligible characters)
> This cannot include any character that currently does not have 7 Red Stars available, like Apocalypse.
The player’s name, representative of their personal profile, is immortalized in an in-game environment.
> The name will be decided in conjunction with the dev team, and a choice must be made within 7 business days of being contacted after completing Dark Dimension VI.
> The name must be appropriate for in-game use and should represent the player, not a 3rd party or a general statement.
> The dev team will choose the name if the above criteria are unmet.
The general player base will receive the following:
The winner will get to choose two characters to allow players to individually decide which one of them they can receive 100 character shards and a 5 Red Star promotion for.
> A list of eligible characters for the winner to choose from will be provided.
A community poll to determine two Blitzes that will be run based on the characters (non-Legendary, non-Apocalypse) that the Dark Dimension VI winner used to complete nodes.
> Any tampering with poll results, such as the usage of bots, will be disregarded in determining the winners.
Select “10 for 10” offers.
The Fantastic Four have faced many formidable foes, but few were as equally matched as Super Skrull. His real name is Kl’rt, a Skrullian warrior who was gifted the ability to emulate all the superpowers of the Fantastic Four. This makes Super Skrull an incredibly powerful Villain, able to challenge the strongest of Heroes.
The first completion of Dark Dimension VI will grant 310 character shards of Super Skrull (5 Yellow Stars) and a 2-Red Star promotion.
The second completion of Dark Dimension VI will grant 500 character shards of Super Skrull (to get to 7 Yellow Stars) and a 4-Red Star promotion.
New Mechanic: Exposed Exposed is a new status effect that can be inflicted upon enemy characters. It’s a neutral effect, treated as neither positive nor negative, like Charged. Exposed has no inherent effects, but characters like Super Skrull have abilities that will react with characters inflicted with it. Exposed can only be cleared by abilities that specifically mention Exposed. Two characters are currently planned to have abilities with Exposed, with Super Skrull being one of them and a second to be announced in the near future. Multiple characters can benefit from an enemy inflicted with Exposed.
Traits: Villain, Cosmic, Bio, Brawler
Basic - Skrull Barrage
If the primary target has Exposed, clear all Barrier on the primary target.
Attack primary target for 400% Piercing + Chain to 3 adjacent target for 370% Piercing.
Flip 3 positive effects into negative effects on each target.
Gain Defense Up for 2 turns and Safeguard for 2 turns + Barrier self for 10% of this character's Max Health.
If this character spawned with or has 2 or more VILLAIN allies, this attack ignores Defense Up.
If this character spawned with or has 2 or more HERO allies, apply Disrupted to each target.
This attack can Chain to Stealth targets. Counterattack breaks this Chain.
This attack gains +200% Extra Focus and is Unavoidable.
ISO - 8/Counter Attack/Assists:
If the primary target has Exposed, clear all Barrier on the primary target.
Attack primary target for 300% Piercing.
Flip 3 positive effects into negative effects on the primary target.
Barrier self for 10% of this character's Max Health.
If this character spawned with or has 2 or more VILLAIN allies, this attack ignores Defense Up.
If this character spawned with or has 2 or more HERO allies, apply Disrupted.
This attack gains +200% Extra Focus.
Special - Bending Flames - Energy Cost: 3/3
Attack primary target for 450% damage + apply Exposed.
If this character spawned with or has 2 or more HERO allies, apply Ability Block for 2 turns to the primary target.
Attack primary and adjacent targets for 400% damage + reduce Speed Bar by 20% for each target.
If this character spawned with or has 2 or more VILLAIN allies, reduce Speed Bar for all targets by an additional 40%.
Clear Stealth on all enemies.
Gain the following positive effects:
> +2 Defense Up, up to a maximum of 5.
> +2 Offense Up, up to a maximum of 5.
> 3 Deflect.
> Immunity for 2 turns.
> Gain Stealth.
This attack gains +500% Extra Focus and cannot be blocked, dodged, or counterattacked.
Ultimate - Psionic Super Nova - Energy Cost: 3/6
Apply Trauma for 2 turns to the primary target.
Flip Defense Up on all enemies.
Attack all enemies for 700% Piercing + apply Heal Block for 3 turns and Offense Down for 2 turns.
If this character spawned with or has 2 or more VILLAIN allies, this attack deals an additional +300% Piercing.
If this character spawned with or has 2 or more HERO allies, apply Trauma for 2 turns to all enemies.
Barrier self and all allies for 30% of this character's Max Health.
This attack gains +1,000% Extra Focus, is Unavoidable, and cannot be blocked or counterattacked.
Passive - Fantastic One
The first time this character falls under 50% Health, clear all negative effects from this character, heal self for 50% of this character's Max Health, and gain Stealth.
While this character has Stealth, allies gain +20% Damage Reduction.
On Stun, clear all Stun and apply Stun to the attacker.
When an enemy gains a positive effect or when this character or an ally gains a negative effect, heal self for 5% of this character's Max Health + fill this character's Speed Bar by 10%.
Lower Armor for all enemies by 25%.
Gain +50% Max Health. Allies gain +25% Max Health.
Gain +10% Damage and Focus + 10% for each HERO ally, up to a max of +50%.
Gain +10% Armor and Resistance + 10% for each VILLAIN ally, up to a max of +50%.
Enemies with Exposed cannot gain Safeguard, Deflect, or Evade. This does not prevent prolonging the duration of effects already on the target.
When an enemy with Exposed is attacked, this character attacks all enemies for 5% of this character's Max Health and Barrier this character for 5% of this character's Max Health.
Blast off on a quest to recruit Knowhere's ally-healing guard dog, Cosmo! Join the “bestest dog” in this upcoming Event Campaign Mission (ECM) as she leads Knowhere in a high-stakes standoff against a deadly threat.
Each node in the "To Infinity" Campaign rewards fragments for the Intergalactic Orb, which contains Cosmo character shards and certain characters with the limited-time Intergalactic trait (non-Legendary), which you can filter for in your roster. You'll need at least five characters with the limited-time "Intergalactic" trait to attempt the Heroic Difficulty, which also rewards Teal Gear.
The running time has been reduced from 14 days to 7 days, but the first-time rewards, Gold and gear node rewards, and the related Intergalactic Orb items have increased. This is to help streamline the experience and provide a more rewarding and focused daily experience.
In tandem, Korg's Intergalactic Tour is making a stop with the Ruff Riffs Event (details below) running for part of the ECM. The adventure begins on June 6th at 2:00 PM (PDT).
KORG'S INTERGALACTIC TOUR EVENTS
SPOILS OF WAR
Nick Fury is calling in a supply strike, recruiting willing Commanders in your Alliance to battle in Alliance War. Big payloads of T2 Level 1 and Level 4 Ions, along with Iso-8 Orbs are up for grabs. Synchronize watches as the operation begins June 5th at 2:00 PM (PDT).
Grab your keytar as Cosmo is going To Infinity by laying down some sick tracks in this tandem event. Fetch and tear open Intergalactic Event Orbs and Gold Orbs to score the Ghost Stompers and a festival-sized stash of Rock Concert Tickets. You’ll also earn character shards for characters with the Intergalactic trait, Augmented Astral Energy, and T2 Level 4 Ions. Top Commanders on the Leaderboard will be rewarded with 7 Red Stars for Cosmo and T2 Level 5 Ions. The jams start June 6th at 2:00 PM (PDT).
BATTLE OF THE BARKS WEB MILESTONE
Cyber support for Ruff Riffs will operate simultaneously and get even more Ruff Riffs milestone progress into your paws. Deploy your forces into Blitz to bring home as many Blitz Credits as possible to take advantage of the second prong in this attack on June 6th at 2:00 PM (PDT).
STAR-LORD (ANNIHILATION) FLYING IN
The charismatic Knowhere Brawler with blinding dance moves is reporting for Alliance War action! You can blast off your Knowhere team when his character shards become available on June 8th at 2:00 PM (PDT) in the Elemental Gunslinger Orb for 675 Power Cores, which gives you a chance to earn up to 180 shards for Star-Lord (Annihilation).
You can also grab tons of Star-Lord (Annihilation) shards from his special offers in the Supplies Store. Upon your next game login after a purchase, you'll get backstage access to limited-time deals on Gold, Training Modules, and other resources to power him up.
Make sure to open Red Star Orbs starting on Star-Lord (Annihilation)'s release day, when he'll have an increased drop rate - signaled by the Inbox announcement.
S.T.R.I.K.E. is elevating the ruthless Dark Hunters team to lead the charge in Blitz for the upcoming Quick Rumble. Claw, bite, and blast your way through waves of enemies to extract Rock Concert Tickets, Ability Materials for roster upgrades, and Blitz Credits. The melee begins on June 9th at 2:00 PM (PDT).
Get ready for Season 35 of S.T.R.I.K.E. Pass:
Start Date: June 7th at 2:00 PM (PDT)
Featured Reward: Gwenpool
Firestar to the Basic Orb, Ultimus Orb, Mega Orb (replacing Magik), Premium Orb, and Supplies Store in the near future. Be on the lookout for an Inbox alerting you to this update.
ELITE STORE UPDATE
Gwenpool will soon be available to purchase Red Stars directly for Silver and Gold Promotion Credits.
FREE CLAIM FRIDAY
Jam out with this Friday Free Claim (available until June 3rd at 2:00 PM (PDT)) that'll help your progress in Stone Cold Spiders with Campaign Energy, Korg's Intergalactic Tour with Rock Concert Tickets, and give your Knowhere Support, Cosmo, the shard zoomies:
6,000 Rock Concert Tickets
100 Campaign Energy
5 Cosmo character shards
Until next time…
Good luck, Commanders!
**Please note that the information in this blog is subject to change before going live in the game.**
submitted by CM_Archangel
to MarvelStrikeForce [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 22:21 TheLegendOf1900 Advice Needed: Fire Station House Asbestos Shingle and Lead Paint Tear-Off and Re-Roof in SoCal
I am a relatively small roofing contractor. We probably do 10 re-roofs and maybe 20-30 repairs a month. 50/50 Shingle and Tile. We just got a request for quote on a 17 square Fire Station house from the 1930s and the roof tested positive for asbestos along with the paint testing positive for lead. Possibly going to need a re-sheet as well.
I've never dealt with anything like that and I'm wondering if it's even worth messing with. I obviously know there's gonna be containment issues, PPE issues, possibly certification issues and a bunch of regulation to adhere to. Is this something I should even mess with or is it straightforward and worth it?
I have already reached out to a couple different restoration companies and even other roofing contractors as well as the CSLB and OSHA for advice on how to proceed and am waiting on calls back and emails replies. If you happen to have any experience with stuff like this please let me know what I'm getting into.
Just thought I would throw it out here and see if anybody had any advice.
Here is the RFQ/Scope:
FIRE STATION RESIDENCE REROOF STATEMENT OF WORK STATEMENT OF WORK 1 SCOPE OF WORK This project work includes, but is not limited to the following: a. Fire Station Residence building existing roof type is asphalt composition shingle and is approximately 1650 square feet. Reroof structure by removing all roofing shingles and underlayment down to the substrate material. b. Remove gutters as necessary and reset after roof work is completed. c. Remove existing and install all new fascia boards and soffit, approximately 250 linear feet. d. Replacement of roof underlayment, shingles, flashing, drip edge, vent, sleeves, and collars, and add an approved moisture protection material and all incidentals. e. The existing residence building was constructed in 1936. Recent lead-based paint sampling and testing was completed, and the eaves were shown to have lead-based paint. Asbestos sampling and testing were recently completed, and roof components were shown to have asbestos. See the Specification Section 02 41 00 Demolition, for the guidelines for removal and disposal of hazardous materials. f. Existing conditions shall be verified by the Contractor. The roof area is approximately 1650 square feet and shall be verified by Contractor. Contractor shall inspect existing roof prior to beginning construction and bring to the attention of the Contracting Officer any discrepancies not covered by contract work listed herein. A site visit is highly recommended prior to bidding. g. All work shall be performed in a manner to minimize ground disturbance. h. HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Hazardous building materials include, but are not limited to, asbestos and lead containing materials. a. The contractor must be a licensed and/or accredited contractor to inspect, handle, and remove asbestos and lead in California. The contractor must follow all OSHA, local, California state, and federal regulations for handling, removal, and transportation of the hazardous material. b. Asbestos that is friable, or may become friable, must be removed from the structures prior to demolition. c. The Limited Asbestos and Lead Sampling Report is attached to the solicitation.
i. OPTION ITEM 1: Remove and replace roof substrate decking material with like material where required to complete necessary work. An estimated 1650 square feet of decking repair work is estimated; however, this quantity may change when substrate material is exposed. All repair work is to be discussed with the Contracting Officer prior to substrate replacement. Contractors shall submit a Request for Information (RFI) after a site visit if the contractor anticipates a larger area of substrate material needing replacement than what has been indicated in the solicitation. Total work time is 25 calendar days from the issuance of the Notice to Proceed. FIRE STATION RESIDENCE REROOF STATEMENT OF WORK 2 PROJECT LOCATION
4 PROJECT MANAGEMENT The contractor shall appoint a Project Manager to coordinate all Contractor’s activities during construction and to liaise with the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and/or Contracting Officer (CO), and Project Engineer for the USDA Forest Service. Contractor shall designate in writing an on-site superintendent to be on-site at all times that any construction activities take place and to coordinate all site work and activities. 5 GENERAL INFORMATION 5 - 1 Parking and Storage The Contractor shall coordinate parking of their vehicles and temporary storage of equipment and materials with the Contracting Officer. Contractor shall have all heavy equipment washed prior to entering the project area to remove soil, seeds and plant material from noxious weeds to prevent the introduction and spread of weeds not already present on the National Forest. Inspections shall be coordinated and scheduled with the Contracting Officer’s Representative at least 2 days prior to equipment arriving on site. 6 SPECIFICATIONS The Construction Specification Institute (CSI) specifications applicable to this contract are listed below: 00 01 10 TABLE OF CONTENTS 01 11 00 SUMMARY OF WORK 01 14 00 WORK RESTRICTIONS 01 31 00 PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND COORDINATION 01 33 23 SHOP DRAWINGS, PRODUCT DATA, AND SUBMITTALS FIRE STATION RESIDENCE REROOF STATEMENT OF WORK 01 40 00 QUALITY REQUIREMENTS 01 41 00 REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS 01 57 24 STORMWATER POLLUTION CONTROL 01 71 13 MOBILIZATION 01 74 00 CLEANING AND WASTE MANAGEMENT 01 74 19 CONSTRUCTION WASTE MANAGEMENT AND DISPOSAL 02 41 00 DEMOLITION 06 10 00 ROUGH CARPENTRY 07 00 00 THERMAL AND MOISTURE PROTECTION 07 31 13 ASPHALT SHINGLES 07 62 00 FLASHING AND SHEET METAL 07 92 00 JOINT SEALANTS 09 90 00 PAINTING 7 DELIVERABLES 7-1 Fire Plan See the Fire Plan for fire restrictions and requirements, emergency contact information, and fire project activity levels. 7-2 Work Plan The Contractor(s) shall provide the Government with two (2) copies of the Work Plan for the project prior to mobilization. This Work Plan shall include, but is not limited to, the following: • A description of how the work will be performed. • Specific exclusions/ assumptions regarding the specific work to be performed. • A listing of personnel, including subcontractor(s), working on the project. • A list of equipment proposed for use on the project. • A Project Work Schedule. • Detailed cost estimate/cost breakdown of work to be performed per Specification Section that can be used for partial payments as work is completed and accepted. 7-3 Storm Water Management Plan Contractor shall develop an Erosion Control/Storm Water Control Plan. Contractor shall identify and address all types and specific locations of erosion control measures. 7-4 Construction Waste Management Plan Contractor shall develop a proposal on how to collect, segregate, and dispose of all construction FIRE STATION RESIDENCE REROOF STATEMENT OF WORK wastes and debris produced by the work of this contract, including hazardous materials, according to all applicable regulations. 7-5 Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC), spill response plan and an emergency response plan for refueling and servicing vehicles. Identify and use suitable measures around vehicle service, storage and refueling areas, and waste dumps to fully contain spills and avoid or minimize soil contamination and seepage to groundwater. Use suitable measures to avoid spilling fuels, lubricants, cleaners, and other chemicals during handling and transporting. Report spills to the Contracting Officer’s Representative and initiate suitable cleanup action in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws, rules, and regulations. 7-6 Hazardous Materials Abatement Work Plan Contractor shall develop an Abatement Work Plan for lead-based paint and asbestos abatement. END OF STATEMENT OF WORK
submitted by TheLegendOf1900
to Roofing [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 22:20 jaketocake AI — weekly megathread!
This week in AI - partnered with aibrews.com
feel free to follow their newsletter
News & Insights
- The recently released open-source large language model Falcon LLM, by UAE’s Technology Innovation Institute, is now royalty-free for both commercial and research usage. Falcon 40B, the 40 billion parameters model trained on one trillion tokens, is ranked #1 on Open LLM Leaderboard by Hugging Face [Details Open LLM Leaderboard].
- Neuralangel, a new AI model from Nvidia turns 2D video from any device - cell phone to drone capture - into 3D structures with intricate details using neural networks [Details].
- In three months, JPMorgan has advertised 3,651 AI jobs and sought a trademark for IndexGPT, a securities analysis AI product [Details].
- Google presents DIDACT (Dynamic Integrated Developer ACTivity), the first code LLM trained to model real software developers editing code, fixing builds, and doing code review. DIDACT uses the software development process as training data and not just the final code, leading to a more realistic understanding of the development task [Details].
- Japan's government won't enforce copyrights on data used for AI training regardless of whether it is for non-profit or commercial purposes [Details].
- ‘Mitigating the risk of extinction from AI should be a global priority alongside other societal-scale risks such as pandemics and nuclear war.’ - One sentence statement signed by leading AI Scientists as well as many industry experts including CEOs of OpenAI, DeepMind and Anthropic [Details].
- Nvidia launched ‘Nvidia Avatar Cloud Engine (ACE) for Games’ - a custom AI model foundry service to build non-playable characters (NPCs) that not only engage in dynamic and unscripted conversations, but also possess evolving, persistent personalities and have precise facial animations and expressions [Details YouTube Demo].
- OpenAI has launched a trust/security portal for OpenAI’s compliance documentation, security practices etc. [Details].
- Nvidia announced a new AI supercomputer, the DGX GH200, for giant models powering Generative AI, Recommender Systems and Data Processing. It has 500 times more memory than its predecessor, the DGX A100 from 2020 [Details].
- Researchers from Nvidia presented Voyager, the first ‘LLM-powered embodied lifelong learning agent’ that can explore, learn new skills, and make new discoveries continually without human intervention in the game Minecraft [Details].
- The a16z-backed chatbot startup Character.AI launched its mobile AI chatbot app on May 23 for iOS and Android, and succeeded in gaining over 1.7 million new installs within a week [Details].
- Microsoft Research presents Gorilla, a finetuned LLaMA-based model that surpasses the performance of GPT-4 on writing API calls [Details].
- OpenAI has trained a model using process supervision - rewarding the thought process rather than the outcome - to improve mathematical reasoning. Also released the full dataset used [Details Dataset].
- WPP, the world's largest advertising agency, and Nvidia have teamed up to use generative AI for creating ads. The new platform allows WPP to tailor ads for different locations and digital channels, eliminating the need for costly on-site production [Details].
- PerplexityAI’s android app is available now, letting users search with voice input, learn with follow-up questions, and build a library of threads [Link].
- Researchers from Deepmind have presented ‘LLMs As Tool Makers (LATM)’ - a framework that allows Large Language Models (LLMs) to create and use their own tools, enhancing problem-solving abilities and cost efficiency. With this approach, a sophisticated model (like GPT-4) can make tools (where a tool is implemented as a Python utility function), while a less demanding one (like GPT-3.5) uses them [Details].
- Google’s Bard now provides relevant images in its chat responses [Link].
🔦 Social Spotlight
- Paragraphica - a camera without lens [Twitter thread].
- Andrew Ng announces three 3 new Generative AI courses (free) [Twitter thread].
- A 2-minute introduction to the fundamental building block behind Large Language Models: Text Embeddings [Twitter thread ].
- 8 use cases for quick development (<30 lines of code) using LangChain [Twitter thread link].
Welcome to the artificial
weekly megathread. This is where you can discuss Artificial Intelligence - talk about new models, recent news, ask questions, make predictions, and chat other related topics. Click here for discussion starters for this thread or for a separate post.
Self-promo is allowed in these weekly discussions. If you want to make a separate post, please read and go by the rules or you will be banned. Subreddit revamp & going forward
submitted by jaketocake
to artificial [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 20:44 BMA_UKJDC_Chairs Update: How the negotiations went
Thank you for your patience.
The Government has offered a 5% increase for 23/24, a one off £1500, and something to do with exam fees. They said they hugely appreciate the hard work and extraordinary effort of doctors, yet in the very same breath they offered us another real terms pay cut.
Our campaign, and your massive vote and participation in strike action, have clearly been intended to bring us Full Pay Restoration. Your instruction to us is clear. Despite this, the Government offer of 5%, in reality, only increases the scale of our pay erosion with no suggestion to reverse that trajectory this year or in the future . That is not a serious opening position for doctors.
They refused to move from this derisory position. They’ve dug their heels in. They’ve told us they don’t accept that pay has worsened. They’ve told us they don’t respect that the work has gotten harder. They’ve told us they don’t acknowledge that the job is more demanding than ever before.
They don’t value us. They don’t value our work. They don’t value our sacrifice. They don’t value the prime of our life being dedicated to our studies. They don’t value the social and personal cost of rotational training. They don’t value the time and effort spent bettering ourselves with higher education, further qualifications, certification, skill and expertise. This isn’t just what we inferred from our conversations, this is something they explicitly refuted when we put it to them.
The Government has argued they look at recruitment, retention, and morale when considering pay offers. They have ignored the evidence put in front of them that 1 in 7 UK-trained doctors are leaving the country. They’ve tried to attribute alternative explanations to our record breaking ballot result. They’ve tried to use “natural comparators with other high-income professions” when it comes to pay settlements, forgetting that other professionals typically move jobs for a rise, which is not captured in their data.
The Government told us their fear of setting wage precedents. They don’t want any public sector body to have more than 5%, because they fear the private sector will use that as an opportunity to negotiate higher deals themselves. This is despite public sector workers making up about 19% of the UK workforce and the widely held view from economists refuting public sector pay increases leading to wage-spiral inflation. The Government was not convinced of the issue that our training and regulation is a high barrier to enter our own labour market and so individuals in the private sector can’t feasibly become doctors to seek a pay rise however they fail to recognise that doctors can very much take their transferable skills and do the opposite.
The Government has refused to recognise the individual and specific issues within our profession, and how we might be able to aid them in three of the Prime Minister’s goals: halving inflation by improving healthcare outcomes and reducing long term sickness as per the Chancellor’s ambition in the Spring budget to relax pressures on wages; healthier people being more productive and thus not hampering growth; and, of course, assisting in getting the waiting lists down.
The Government refused to listen to any of these coherent arguments because of the diktat of the Prime Minister. We hope that this highlights to all of our colleagues across our profession that we are dealing with an unreasonable government who cannot be persuaded by words but must be by our commitment to prolonged action.
Then the mask slipped. They told us they’re paying the ‘market-clearing rate’: the least they can get away with whilst filling roles, despite the obvious contradiction of huge job vacancies.
Well doctors, our question to you is this: What is the strike clearing rate?
Is 5% enough to see you depart from the picket lines?
F1 - £14.79 (70p/hr increase)
F2 - £17.12 (81p/hr increase)
CT 1-3 £20.27 (97p/hr increase)
ST 3-5 £25.68 (£1.22/hr increase)
ST 6-8 £29.40 (£1.40/hr increase)
Is that the strike clearing rate?
This month we strike on the 14th, 15th, and 16th of June.
The Government does not intend to listen and negotiate in good faith, but will instead peg themselves to the 5% decree of the Prime Minister. We therefore intend to strike for a minimum of 3 days a month. Summer and winter, day and night, for as long as it takes.
They’ve put us to the test. Will you pass it?
Rob & Vivek
submitted by BMA_UKJDC_Chairs
to JuniorDoctorsUK [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 19:11 Own_Journalist3606 Pmp application rejected for the second time...
My wife applied for pmp and got rejected the first time. When she told me that and explained to me that she will surely be audited for next application, I rewrote her experience description since so that it matches PMI standards and the recommendations yhey sent her in the email. The application got rejected a second time for some other bullshit reasons...
Note that I am pmp certified and I made sure I followed the same pattern of description that I used for me (I learned it from andrew ramdayal)
What should we do? Is it possible to create a new account with an other email adress so we ant be audited? Or should we just continue applying with other descriptions..??
Here is the descriptions of the 3 projects : Project 1 : sodexo As an IT Project Manager at SODEXO Tunisia and Morocco, I successfully led the implementation of the Multi Wallets Card project, utilizing the Scrum framework. The Multi Wallets Card project, which was specifically designed for the e-banking sector, aimed to revolutionize payment services for beneficiaries. Through the MySodexo mobile application, we provided a user-friendly and secure platform that offered simplified and convenient payment options. Beneficiaries gained a comprehensive view of their various accounts, thanks to a robust wallet management system integrated into the application. Responsibilities: In my role as the Scrum Master, I assumed a variety of responsibilities, ensuring the smooth execution and delivery of the project: ● I facilitated key Scrum ceremonies to maintain an efficient and collaborative work environment. During Sprint Planning sessions, the sales, business, and development teams collaboratively determined the user stories and set priorities. Daily Stand-ups allowed team members to share progress, discuss challenges, and align efforts. Sprint Reviews provided stakeholders, including customers and affiliates, with the opportunity to provide feedback and validate deliverables. Retrospectives allowed the team to reflect on their performance and identify areas for continuous improvement. ● As the servant leader of the team, I actively supported the sales, business, and development teams in their respective roles. I fostered a culture of trust, transparency, and open communication, ensuring that everyone had a voice and felt empowered to contribute. By facilitating effective collaboration and addressing any impediments, I created an environment conducive to high-performance and innovation. ● I played a vital role in backlog management and refinement. Working closely with the product owners, I ensured that user stories were well-defined, properly prioritized, and aligned with the project's objectives. This enabled the development team to focus on delivering value in each sprint, resulting in incremental progress and customer satisfaction. ● Throughout the project, I closely monitored the progress and performance of the team. By utilizing project management tools and techniques, such as Kanban boards and agile project management software, I ensured visibility
into the project's status, milestones, and upcoming deliverables. This enabled stakeholders to stay informed and provided a basis for effective decision-making. ● I championed continuous improvement within the team. By conducting retrospectives, we identified areas of improvement and implemented iterative changes to optimize our processes, enhance collaboration, and deliver higher quality results. This commitment to ongoing learning and adaptability allowed us to respond effectively to changing requirements and market demands. Achievements: ● The Multi Wallets Card project successfully transformed the e-banking experience for beneficiaries. The implementation of simplified payment services through the MySodexo mobile application provided a seamless and secure way for users to manage their accounts, make transactions, and gain real-time insights into their financial activities. ● By digitizing Benefits & Rewards services, we significantly increased the operational efficiency of business employees. The streamlined customer and affiliate management processes, optimized points of sale operations, and facilitated transactions for various stakeholders, including small and medium-sized enterprises (VSEs), resulted in enhanced productivity and improved customer satisfaction. ● Our adherence to the Agile principles and Scrum practices enabled us to effectively manage project risks and navigate the complexities of the e-banking domain. The iterative development approach allowed us to incorporate feedback, address emerging challenges, and ensure a successful outcome. Challenges: ● The Multi Wallets Card project presented us with several challenges, particularly regarding compliance with Tunisian regulatory requirements in the e-banking sector. The Tunisian financial industry has specific regulations and standards that must be adhered to, ensuring data security, privacy, and legal compliance. ● To overcome these challenges, we closely collaborated with legal experts and regulatory authorities to ensure that our solution aligned with the applicable regulations. We conducted thorough research, implemented robust security measures, and established stringent data protection protocols to safeguard customer information and ensure compliance with Tunisian financial laws. ● Additionally, we engaged in extensive testing and validation processes to ensure that the Multi Wallets Card project met all regulatory requirements.
This involved conducting rigorous audits, performing vulnerability assessments, and implementing necessary controls to mitigate any potential risks. ● Our dedicated team of professionals worked diligently to navigate the complex regulatory landscape, ensuring that the Multi Wallets Card project not only provided innovative and efficient e-banking solutions but also complied with all Tunisian regulatory standards. Approach: ● In our approach, we prioritized regulatory compliance from the project's inception. We established strong partnerships with legal and regulatory experts, fostering open lines of communication and ensuring their involvement throughout the project. By leveraging their expertise, we gained valuable insights and guidance, enabling us to navigate the regulatory challenges effectively. ● Our development team closely followed industry best practices, incorporating robust security measures and encryption protocols into the application's architecture. We implemented secure authentication mechanisms, data encryption, and strict access controls to protect user data and ensure compliance with Tunisian financial regulations. ● Regular audits and compliance checks were conducted to verify that the Multi Wallets Card project adhered to all relevant regulatory standards. We proactively engaged with regulatory authorities, seeking their feedback and guidance to ensure ongoing compliance throughout the project's lifecycle.
Project 2 : carin one ● As an IT Project Manager, I spearheaded the CarIn One project, focusing on optimizing the implementation process of a car rental agency fleets management website. Utilizing the Scrum methodology, our primary objective was to significantly reduce the time required for website deployment while improving overall efficiency. ● Throughout the project, we embraced Scrum's collaborative and iterative approach to drive effective communication, adaptability, and rapid value delivery. By dividing the development process into shorter cycles, we maximized productivity and minimized risks. ● My responsibilities encompassed orchestrating cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, and various stakeholders such as car rental agency executives, fleet managers, operations managers, IT administrators, and customer service representatives. This diverse group of stakeholders played vital roles in the success of the project. By engaging them in regular meetings, we tracked progress, addressed challenges, and adjusted priorities to ensure seamless collaboration and alignment throughout the development process. Their input and expertise were invaluable in shaping the website's functionalities to meet the specific needs of the car rental agency and its fleet management operations. ● Through close coordination with the car rental agency, we gained a comprehensive understanding of their requirements and meticulously mapped out workflows. We iteratively developed and tested key features, leveraging frequent feedback loops to refine our work and ensure alignment with the agency's needs. ● By adopting Scrum, we not only accelerated the development process but also fostered a culture of transparency, empowerment, and continuous improvement within the project team. Regular retrospectives provided valuable insights and opportunities for refining our processes and enhancing collaboration. ● The CarIn One project was focused on the successful implementation of a high-performing car rental agency fleets management website. Leveraging the efficient adoption of the Scrum methodology, we were able to deliver a high-quality product within an optimized timeframe. This achievement had far-reaching benefits for the car rental agency, allowing them to streamline their operations, enhance customer satisfaction, and gain a competitive edge in the car rental industry. The website's advanced features and user-friendly interface empowered the agency to efficiently manage their vehicle fleets, track reservations, handle customer inquiries, and optimize resource allocation. By providing robust functionalities and seamless user experiences, the implemented website significantly improved the agency's operational efficiency and customer service capabilities. This successful implementation was a testament to our team's dedication, effective project management, and collaborative approach.
Project 3 : RIT During my tenure as the Consulting International Team Lead at RIT Dubai from June 2019 to September 2021, I had the opportunity to work on an exciting project with
Clemenceau Medical Center in Dubai. My primary responsibility was to identify opportunities and develop a business strategy for the medical center's growth and success. Responsibilities: As the Consulting International Team Lead, I took charge of leading and directing cross-functional teams to ensure the successful execution of the project. I worked closely with team members from various backgrounds, including consultants, analysts, and subject matter experts such as medical professionals, to leverage their expertise and drive collaboration. Achievements: To begin my journey with Clemenceau Medical Center, I immersed myself in extensive market analysis using renowned frameworks such as Porter's 5 Forces Models, SWOT analysis, and BCG Matrix. These analytical tools allowed me to gain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, market dynamics, and growth potential in the Dubai healthcare market. As I dove into the project, I collaborated closely with key stakeholders within the medical center. Through interviews, workshops, and discussions, I gained valuable insights into their organizational goals, challenges, and aspirations. This collaborative approach ensured that the strategy I developed was aligned with their vision and addressed their specific needs. Based on the comprehensive market analysis and stakeholder inputs, I crafted a robust business strategy for Clemenceau Medical Center. This strategy aimed to capitalize on market opportunities, optimize operational efficiency, and drive sustainable growth. It provided a clear roadmap for the medical center to achieve its strategic objectives and stand out in the competitive landscape. One of the key highlights of the project was the proposal of a digitalization roadmap aligned with the new corporate strategy. Recognizing the transformative power of technology in healthcare, I identified key areas for digital transformation, such as patient experience, operational processes, and data management. This roadmap outlined specific initiatives and technologies to be implemented, enabling a seamless transition to a digitally-enabled healthcare ecosystem. Throughout the project, I collaborated with cross-functional teams to develop detailed implementation plans for the digitalization roadmap. Together, we defined project milestones, allocated resources, and established timelines to ensure the successful execution of the proposed initiatives. Challenges: Navigating the dynamic nature of the healthcare industry was a significant challenge during the project. With evolving regulations, technological advancements, and changing patient expectations, it was crucial to stay updated and adapt our approach accordingly. Through ongoing research and a commitment to staying at the forefront of industry trends, we successfully addressed these challenges and incorporated the necessary adjustments into our strategy. Aligning the digitalization roadmap with the new corporate strategy presented another hurdle. It required extensive coordination with various departments and stakeholders within Clemenceau Medical Center. To overcome this challenge, I facilitated regular communication, actively engaged stakeholders, and organized workshops and working sessions to gather their inputs and ensure consensus. Approach: The project followed a hybrid approach, combining elements of traditional consulting methodologies with agile principles. This approach allowed us to adapt to the unique requirements of Clemenceau Medical Center and leverage the benefits of both structured planning and iterative decision-making. By using story-telling techniques, I engaged stakeholders and shared compelling narratives about the market landscape, opportunities, and the envisioned future of Clemenceau Medical Center. These stories helped create a shared understanding and build enthusiasm among the team and leadership. Throughout the project, collaboration and effective communication were paramount. I fostered an environment where everyone's voice was heard, encouraging open dialogue and active participation. This approach ensured the involvement and buy-in of key stakeholders, ultimately leading to a successful strategy implementation. Through my role as the Consulting International Team Lead, I successfully served as a project manager, leading and directing cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional results. My experience in market analysis, strategy development, stakeholder engagement, and hybrid project management approaches showcases my ability to effectively manage projects
Here is the pmi rejection email :
Thank you for contacting the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Eligibility Not Met: Experience is not a project PMI defines a project as a temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product service or result. Every project creates a unique product, service or result such as:
A product that can be either a component or another item, an enhancement of an item, or an end item in itself A service or a capability to perform a service (e.g., a business function that supports production or distribution) An improvement in the existing product or service lines (e.g., A Six Sigma product undertaken to reduce defects) A result, such as an outcome or document (e.g., research project that develops knowledge that can be used to determine whether a trend exists or a new process will benefit society)
The experience documented on your application appears to be job titles/descriptions rather than valid, professional projects according to our project definition.
It is unclear if the experience documented on your application is a project without a clear objective statement in the description. To ensure that the submitted experience items are individual projects, it is a requirement that a brief, specific objective statement is provided for each experience item on your application.
While reviewing your audit package we are not able to find your Academic Education document in the English language. Kindly resubmit both the original and translation documents for review.
If you wish to submit a new application, you may do so at any time. Please note, if you choose to submit a new application for this certification, your application will again be audited. For your convenience, please visit Things to Consider When Applying for tips and guidelines on how to better present your experience.
Additional information regarding the application requirements, as well as related policies and procedures can be found in the respective Handbook and Exam Content Outline online at www.PMI.org
If you have specific questions regarding the closing of this application or the certification eligibility requirements, please email the PMI Program Administration Team at [email protected]
We appreciate your patience and diligence in complying with the certification application audit process, and look forward to reviewing your new application once submitted.
submitted by Own_Journalist3606
to pmp [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 18:18 CKangel Free Udemy Certificate Coupon Courses -Limited Time
- Web Development Masterclass - Online Certification Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/web-development-masterclass-complete-certificate-course/
- Visual Real Analysis : Real Numbers & Real Sequences - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/visual-real-analysis/
- TikTok Marketing. How to promote your business effectively! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/tiktok-marketing-course-for-beginners/
- The complete introduction to cryptocurrencies trading - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-complete-introduction-to-cryptocurrencies-trading/
- The Complete Introduction to Online Course Creation - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-complete-introduction-to-online-course-creation/
- Setup LAMP Stack on a Remote Cloud Server + PHP Foundations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/setup-lamp-stack-on-a-remote-cloud-server-php-foundations/
- Revit MEP Specialization - Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/revit-mep-specialization/
- PowerShell Functions Master Class - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/powershell-functions-master-class/
- NGINX, Apache, SSL Encryption - Certification Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/nginx-apache-ssl-encryption-certification-course/
- Linode: Foundations of Web Server Security - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/linode-foundations-of-web-server-security/
- Learn to Host Multiple Domains on one Virtual Server - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-to-host-multiple-domains-on-one-virtual-serve
- Learn PHP - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-php-for-beginners-n/
- Learn MySQL - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-mysql-for-beginners/
- Learn CSS - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-css-for-beginners/
- La méthode qu'il vous faut pour un trading rentable en 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/methode-alpha/
- Internet & Cloud Computing Foundations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/internet-cloud-computing-foundations/
- Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress on Ubuntu - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/install-nginx-php-mysql-ssl-wordpress-on-ubuntu/
- Influencer Marketing & Instagram Marketing: Be Famous in 2mo - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/become-famous/
- How the Internet Works & the Web Development Process - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-the-internet-works-the-web-development-process/
- Hands on Copywriting The Complete Copywriting Course 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/million-dollar-copywrite
- HTML & CSS - Certification Course for Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/html-css-certification-course-for-beginners/
- Graphic Design Specialization - 4 in 1 Adobe software - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/graphic-design-specialization-3-in-1-adobe-software/
- File & Folder Management Using PowerShell - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/using-powershell-advanced-automated-file-management/
- Entrepreneurship - Ft. Matthew Rolnick of Yaymaker, Groupon - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-succeed-as-an-entrepreneur-a-beginners-guide/
- Email Marketing: Cold Email Marketing Writing, Lead Gen 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cold-email-cold-emailing/
- Digital Marketing Mastery 2023 with Dekker Fraser, MBA - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/digital-marketing-mba/
- Create a WordPress website with Hostinger! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/wordpress-and-hosting-for-beginners/
- Create a Members Only Blog using PHP, MySQL, & AJAX - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/create-a-members-only-blog-using-php-mysql-ajax/
- Complete Bootstrap & React Bootcamp with Hands-On Projects - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/complete-bootstrap-react-bootcamp-with-hands-on-projects/
- Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Fundamentals - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cloud-computing-and-amazon-web-services-aws-fundamentals/
- Build an Amazon Affiliate E-Commerce Store from Scratch - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/build-an-amazon-affiliate-e-commerce-store-from-scratch/
- Build a full user Web app from scratch with vanilla PHP 8+ - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/create-real-world-php-webapp-from-scratch/
- Branding & Brand Management: Branding Strategy Brand Tactics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mini-mba-in-branding/
- Bootstrap & jQuery - Certification Course for Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/bootstrap-jquery-certification-course-for-beginners/
- Become an Instagram Manager and Work with Paying Clients - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/become-an-instagram-manage
- AutoCAD Civil 3D - MEGA course for Civil Works - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/civil-works-expert-civil3d-level-1/
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC: The Map & Book Module - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-lightroom-classic-cc-the-map-book-module/
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC: Master the Library Module - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-lightroom-classic-cc-master-the-library-module/
- AWS and Linode: The Ultimate Guide to Cloud Computing [IaaS] - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-and-linode-the-ultimate-guide-to-cloud-computing-iaas/
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Foundations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-identity-and-access-management-iam-foundations/
- AWS Certified Security Specialty Practice Exam [New] 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-certified-security-specialty-practice-exam-new-2023/
- AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty Exams [New] 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-certified-machine-learning-specialty-exams-new-2023/
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Exams 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-certified-advanced-networking-specialty-exams-2023/
- AWS Beginner to Intermediate: EC2, IAM, ELB, ASG, Route 53 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-beginner-to-intermediate-ec2-iam-elb-asg-route-53/
- iPhone Photography Mastery: Unlock Your iPhone's Potential - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/iphone-photography-and-videography/
- Social Media Marketing Strategy 2023: Launch Your SMM! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/social-media-marketing-strategy-course/
- QuickBooks Desktop vs QBO Multiple Currencies - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/quickbooks-desktop-vs-qbo-multiple-currencies/
- Pump Sizing & Modeling Piping Systems For Liquids - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pump-sizing-modeling-piping-systems-for-liquids/
- Project Management Fundamentals: A Beginner's Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/project-management-fundamentals-guide/
- Programming Network Applications in Java - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/programming-network-applications-in-java/
- PHP for Beginners 2023: The Complete PHP MySQL PDO Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/php-for-beginners-2021-the-complete-php-mysql-pdo-course/
- Kickstarting Client Conversations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/kickstarting-client-conversations/
- Instagram Marketing 2023. How to Promote Your Business! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/instagram-marketing-practical-course/
- Google My Business. How to Master Powerful Tool for Company - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/google-my-business-how-to-master-powerful-tool-for-company/
- Data Storytelling with PowerBI - 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ai-driven-data-storytelling-with-powerbi-2023/
- Corporate Finance #9 Valuation-Bond, Common /Preferred Stock - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-9-valuation-bond-common-preferred-stock/
- Corporate Finance #8 Time Value of Money (PV & FV) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-8-time-value-of-money-pv-fv/
- Corporate Finance #7 Short Term Financing - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-7-short-term-financing/
- Corporate Finance #6 Management of Current Assets - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-6-management-of-current-assets/
- Corporate Finance #5 Financing Decisions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-5-financing-decisions/
- Corporate Finance #4 Leverage & Break-Even Analysis - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-4-leverage-break-even-analysis/
- Corporate Finance #3 Forecasting & Budgeting - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-3-forecasting-budgeting/
- Corporate Finance #2 Financial Ratios - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-2-financial-ratios/
- Corporate Finance #1 Introduction & Financial Statements - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-1-introduction-financial-statements/
- Corp Finance #10 Cost of Capital–Debt & Equity Financing - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corp-finance-10-cost-of-capitaldebt-equity-financing/
- Content Marketing 2023. Content that Sells! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/content-marketing-strategy-course/
- CCIE Security v6.0, by dr Jonas Birch - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ccie-security/
- Amazon SEO Guide: Building Sales Funnels for Amazon - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/amazon-seo-guide-building-sales-funnels-for-amazon-tareq-hajj/
- general mycology a brief review - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/general-mycology-a-brief-review/
- Uncovering Subconscious Bias While Hiring And Recruiting - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/uncovering-bias/
- Trading Strategies - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/trading-strategies-m/
- Social Media Marketing Advertising 2023: Get More Customers! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/social-media-marketing-b2b/
- Sanitation & Wastewater Treatment Explained - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/wastewater-treatment-explained/
- Reverse Engineering: IDA For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/reverse-engineering-ida/
- Real Estate Investing: Foreclosures, Flipping Houses Profits - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/real-estate-investing-foreclosures/
- Professional Email Writing & Etiquette - Write Better Emails - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/professional-email-writing-etiquette-write-better-emails/
- Product Management+Agile Requirements using Product Backlog - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/agile-product-management-scrum/
- Portrait Photography for Absolute Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mastering-portrait-photography/
- Personal Trainer Business Boost: Launch your business now. - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-build-your-personal-training-business/
- PHP Mock Test Core & Advance 2022 [With FREE E-Book] - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/php-mock-test-core-advance-2022-with-free-e-book/
- Open AI's Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT3) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/open-ais-generative-pre-trained-transformer-3-gpt3/
- Master Course in Web Frameworks - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/web-frameworks/
- Master Course in ChatGPT - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/chatgpt-openai-chatbot-generative-ai-text-content-generation/
- Manage Boundaries: When Personal Training Gets Personal - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/when-personal-training-gets-personal/
- Learn JDBC 3.0 in 2.0 hours : Practical Master Class - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-jdbc3-master-class/
- Java And PHP Complete Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/java-and-php-complete-course/
- Improve English by Movies - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/improve-english-by-movies/
- Google Cloud Workshop for Semiconductor Workloads - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/google-cloud-workshop-for-semiconductor-workloads/
- German Language Practice Test: Level A1 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/german-language-practice-test-level-a1/
- Financial Education By Pirate Mike - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/financial-education-by-pirate-mike/
- Explode Sales and Client Conversions as a Personal Trainer - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/personal-trainer-client-intake/
- Elastic Certified Engineer Exam V8.1 - 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/elastic-certified-engineer-exam/
- Effective Communication English - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/effective-communication-english/
- Earn More Money As An Expert In-Home Personal Trainer - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/basics-of-in-home-personal-training/
- Digital Marketing B2B Ultimate Digital Marketing Course 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/digital-marketing-b2b/
- Control Your Subconscious Mind: Neuroscience Hidden Secrets - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-your-brain-to-achieve-your-desired-success/
- C++ Programming: Practice Tests Beginner To Advanced Level - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/c-programming-practice-tests-beginner-to-advanced-level/
- Belly Dance Level 1 Beginner's Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/belly-dance-beginners-course/
- Become A Certified Python Programmer: Python Practice Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/become-a-certified-python-programmer-python-practice-tests/
- Become A Certified Java Developer: Java Practice Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/java-practice-exams/
- Be a Facebook Ads Pro 2023 with Dekker: Facebook Advertising - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/facebook-ads-b2b/
- Apache Spark Project World Development Indicators Analytics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/apache-spark-project-world-development-indicators-analytics/
- A1 German Language Practice Test [With FREE E-Book] - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/a1-german-language-practice-test/
- 30 Days Of Inspiration - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/30-days-of-inspiration/
- Transform your Mid-Career - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/transform-your-mid-caree
- Tips for improving Presentation Skills - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/tips-for-improving-presentation-skills/
- The Ultimate SQL Practice Bundle : 4 Practice Test 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-ultimate-sql-practice-bundle-4-practice-tests/
- The Complete Android Movie App Development Masterclass - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-complete-android-movie-app-development-masterclass/
- SEO Guide: Successful Google and Amazon SEO Strategies - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/seo-guide-successful-google-and-amazon-seo-strategies-tareq-hajj/
- Python Mastery: Ace Your Exams with 4 Comprehensive Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-mastery-ace-your-exams-with-4-comprehensive-tests/
- Python Mastery: 4 Proven Practice Tests for Exam Success - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-mastery-4-proven-practice-tests-for-exam-success/
- Python Exam Success Unlocked: 4 Test Bundle - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-exam-success-unlocked-4-test-bundle/
- Python And Flask Framework Complete Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/flask-framework-complete-course-for-beginners/
- Proven Formula For Independent Film Screenwriting That Works - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/independent-film-screenwriting/
- Parkinson’s Disease Exercise and Fitness Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fight-parkinsons-disease-with-a-great-fitness-plan/
- Mastering Google Calendar: Mastering Your Day - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mastering-google-calendar-mastering-your-day/
- Learn How to Earn Cryptocurrency Worldwide in 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-earn-cryptocurrency-for-free/
- Information Security Fundamentals - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/infosec-fundamentals/
- IP Addressing and Subnetting - Zero to Hero - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ip-addressing-zero-to-hero/
- How to Build Confidence and a Positive Mindset for Success! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-build-confidence-and-a-positive-mindset-for-success/
- Hand On Guide How To Design Better Film Posters - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-design-a-great-movie-poster-that-works/
- 6 Killer Startup Business Ideas In One Masterclass Framework - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/starting-6-businesses-in-2021/
- Quantity Surveyor's Guide for Pre-Contracts Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/quantity-surveyors-guide-for-pre-contracts-management/
- MAKE MONEY FROM HOME WRITING WORDS (Copywriting Course) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-copywriting/
- DIY Mindfulness for Tweens & Teens - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/diy-mindfulness-for-tweens-teens/
- 2023 Employee CyberSecurity Awareness First Line of Defense - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-cyber-security-awareness-for-employees-2022/
- 12 Bright Ideas Personal Trainers Can Teach Their Clients - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/12-bright-ideas-personal-trainers-can-teach-their-clients/
- Primavera P6 Training - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/oracle-primavera-p6-project-planning-and-scheduling-training/
- PTE Speaking Prep (+ Extra Tips for Asian Speakers) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pte-speaking-prep/
- Master Course : First 90 Days as a New Sales Rep 3.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/first-90-days-as-a-new-sales-rep-sales-skills-sales-jobs/
- Master Complete Statistics For Computer Science - I - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-complete-statistics-for-computer-science-i/
- Black book for sales - the secrets and tricks of the trade - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/blackbook-for-sales-the-secrets-and-tricks-of-the-trade/
- Negotiation A-Z™: Inside Secrets from a Master Negotiator - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/neuro-negotiation-system-become-number-one-negotiator-and-make-or-save-money/
- Master Course of International Business - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-course-of-international-business/
- Master Course of Facebook Training - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-course-of-facebook-training/
- Master Course of Cloud Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cloud-management/
- Master Course of Art Gallery Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-course-of-art-gallery-management/
- Master Course in Zero Trust Architecture 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/zero-trust-architecture/
- Master Course in Teacher Training and Teaching Online 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/teacher-training-teaching-online-elearning-remote-teaching/
- Master Course in Special Education and Adult Education 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/special-education-special-needs-adult-education-teacher-training/
- Master Course in Restaurant Business & Restaurant Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/restaurant-business-restaurant-management-catering-hotel-management/
- Master Course in Microsoft PL-400 : Power Platform Developer - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-pl-400-power-platform-developer-powerbi-power-apps-automate/
submitted by CKangel
to developersIndia [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 17:10 r3dsca Obscure subreddit posting - The Branding Issue of Democrats from the 90s to Now
This was posted in the AngryObservation
subreddit (that I stumbled on two seconds ago)
Essay posted by u/dcmetro7 https://www.reddit.com/usedcmetro7/ Democrats have a branding problem : AngryObservation (reddit.com)
Democrats have a branding problem 😴 Long Observation 😴
I was inspired by u/Randomuser1520
's post about the Democratic Party's seemingly weak bench of future potential presidential nominees.
A lot of the problems trace back to 2016, but I'd argue the Democrats' branding woes go back even further. Think all the way back to the last time the Democrats had a consistently strong electoral record as a party -- the 90s, where the only truly bad year for Ds was 1994. Bill Clinton had successfully rebranded the party under the 'Third Way' label that Dems at any level could embrace and benefit from, and he had a clear successor in Al Gore. But Gore loses narrowly in 2000, and the problems for the Dems' brand begin.
'Yes We Can'
After 9/11, the electorate supports Bush and they support war. Dems' brand takes a hit and they lose the 2002 midterms. In 2004, John Kerry is successfully painted as an out-of-touch Ivy League liberal, disengaged from 'real America.' Dems lose and their brand suffers further.
But by the end of Bush's term, most Americans are disillusioned with Dubyaism. They wanted change, and one man promises to lead them to it with posters that proclaim 'HOPE' and cries of 'Yes We Can,' heralding in a new age of politics. Barack Obama and the Democrats are swept into a trifecta in Washington.
And we certainly got a new age of politics. When Obama was inaugurated, pundits speculated about the 'emerging Democratic majority', and how the GOP may literally go extinct in ten years. By the end of Obama's second term, those same pundits are surveying the absolutely decimated state of the Democratic party at all levels of power. Dems had lost the Senate, the House, most governorships, and most state legislatures. Control of the state legislatures makes the GOP's hold on the House even stronger. Control of the Senate effectively leads to control of the Supreme Court.
While Obama certainly can't be blamed for everything the GOP threw at him, I feel like it's safe to say his
rebranding of the Democratic party failed in the long run. The 'Party of Hope' was sunk into the quagmire of a slow economic recovery, some of the most cynical politicking ever, and some of the most dysfunctional White House-Congress relationships in the history of the country. Obama's signature healthcare legislation would languish in the 30s approval-wise until after he left office. By 2015, no one was talking about the Democrats as the Party of Hope anymore. Even the guy who designed the original 'Hope' poster said he was frustrated by the lack of progress under the Obama admin. I'd argue that the Republicans were responsible for the clear majority of this dysfunction, but if their goal was to muddy the waters between the parties, they succeeded. And with the Tea Party, they were better at rebranding themselves even when they were in the opposition.
And none of this was helped by the face that Obama seemed extremely reluctant, even uninterested, in stepping into the role of party leader. Congressional Democrats were frustrated at the way he kept his distance from them, making it hard to solidify the policy goals they'd implemented in his first term. This article (https://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/19/us/aloof-obama-is-frustrating-his-own-party.html
) sums it up well, with this prescient quote sticking out:
In interviews, nearly two dozen Democratic lawmakers and senior congressional aides suggested that Mr. Obama’s approach has left him with few loyalists to effectively manage the issues erupting abroad and at home and could imperil his efforts to leave a legacy in his final stretch in office.
And sure enough, Obama's legacy was in peril before he even left office.
In 2016, Democrats didn't plan for a primary, they planned for a coronation. Hillary Clinton had been locking up all the support she could get from the Democratic establishment while Obama was serving his second term. Biden would seem like the clear establishment successor, but by the time he was able to turn his attention from VP duties to the primary he realized Hillary had completely boxed him out. She had already corralled all the big donors, operatives, and endorsements into her corner, and Joe was checkmated before he even sat down to the board. Thus, he turned down the opportunity, likely burying his long-nurtured presidential ambitions.
But then the coronation gets bumpy. Sanders challenges her from the outside, and immediately begins putting her on the spot as to why she's running. In other words, what does she envision for the Democratic brand? Hillary herself doesn't know. Is it a third term of Bill (whose star was starting to fade among everyone whose name doesn't rhyme with Shames Scarville), a third term of Obama (whose Hope posters have since become landfill), or an all-new thing?
To Hillary's credit, she couldn't portray herself as a total break from the past, both because she had been was strongly anchored to the national political landscape for the last thirty years, and because she could hardly attack Obama's record too harshly. In the end, she also struggled to brand both herself and the party. Consider the slogans most associated with her campaign; 'Forward Together' and 'Stronger Together' sound like the slogans of a centrist third party with no concrete policy ideas. They just attempted to project a feeling of unity onto a people who were united only, if the candidacies of Sanders and Trump meant anything, in the feeling that 'establishment' politicians like HRC had failed. And, of course, 'I'm with Her' was barely a rebrand at all, simply associating the party with its uncharismatic yet seemingly unstoppable frontrunner.
In the meantime, Trump had done the opposite, rebranding himself and the GOP as the party of 'America First populism.' What that meant exactly in terms of policy seemed to change from day to day But as a brand, as a forceful statement of intent, it worked, especially when contrasted with a seemingly rudderless HRC campaign that failed to answer the age-old question: 'Why are you running for president?'
'For the People'
After the 2016 fiasco, the Democrats were decimated and leaderless. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid had passed his leadership position to Chuck Schumer and passed on soon after Trump took office. Tim Ryan led a mutiny against Nancy Pelosi, blaming her in part for the party's plunge from ascendance to irrelevance in the House. Hillary Clinton disappeared into the woods of Chappaqua. Obama started making a docu-series for Netflix. Joe Biden entered semi-retirement and wrote a book.
But in all of this, they found something they had been lacking. A brand.
Not the one they would have preferred, but one that would work nonetheless for winning elections. House Dems would embrace the (once-again) vague slogan of 'For the People' ahead of the 2018 midterms, but the aim was clear. The Democrats were now the Opposition; the Anti-Trump party.
Trump's approval rating was not just low, but incredibly sticky. People tended to have very firm opinions on him, and so his approval rating barely escaped the 35-45% range, with him almost hitting 50% before the pandemic hit. Thus, running on opposition to Trump would be fine electorally. In 2018, the Democrats had a blue wave year based mostly on opposition to Trump, retaking the house. Ironically, a big policy motivator for voters was backlash against the GOP's effort to repeal and replace Obamacare -- a promise that had driven Republican electoral gains since the bill was passed into law. Republican branding and messaging had been so successful that, for the better part of the decade, people trusted them to 'fix' the ACA until the very last minute before the replacement was signed.
'Battle for the Soul of the Nation'
But the problem remained for 2020 -- who would lead them? This was a difficult decision even before the pandemic. And Democratic primary voters were treated to a veritable buffet on angles on how to rebrand the party to beat Trump.
Should the party embrace democratic socialism under Sanders, or heavy consumer advocacy under Warren? Should it embrace a young, charismatic up-and-comer like Harris, Buttigieg, or O'Rourke or someone just as 'establishment' as Hillary, like Michael Bloomberg? Old-school liberalism with the Klob? Whatever Andrew Yang was doing?
But as the polls drew near, the Democrats seemed to conclude that beating Trump was simply more important than charting a new course for the party. If they could get elected or rebrand, they'd choose the former. And so all the other more moderate candidates dropped out to consolidate the vote around Biden, as the safe, expected pick who could stay the course. Biden and his surrogates began adopting the slogan 'Battle for the Soul of the Nation,' an epic and apocalyptic phrase that is still fundamentally reactive in tone, implying that the biggest motivator to vote for Democrats that fall was not to pass any specific agenda, but to put a stop to the GOP's plans.
Biden wouldn't govern
in this way, but he would campaign this way -- as the normal, capable candidate who could lead the country's post-covid recovery in opposition to Trump's perceived incompetence. Biden won, but Democrats didn't get nearly the boost they wanted from covid, and House candidates underperformed Biden nationally, leading to a surprising loss of seats in the House. And after the effort to throw out the election failed, Trump left office with severely damaged standing with independents. The anti-Trump brand had delivered Dems a trifecta; now it was time to use it; hopefully to establish a new brand for a new decade.
'Building Back Better'
Upon taking office, Biden and the Dems lay out their agenda; the 'Build Back Better' plan, which centers on a three-pronged approach; a pandemic relief bill, an infrastructure bill, and a social policy bill. Passing such plans will involve all 50 Senate D's on board in some cases, and a bipartisan filibuster-proof majority of 60 senators in other cases.
People laugh, think back to 2010, and begin arguing whether a prediction that the GOP will control 55 Senate seats by 2023 is too conservative. Nancy Pelosi is trying to manage a mere five-seat majority in the house. Mitch McConnell, who once feasted on the Democrats' lost hopes the way a hungry turtle devours a plate of juicy strawberries, still held enough sway in the Senate to hold up any significant policy not related to budget reconciliation. Even then, Schumer must wrangle mavericks like Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema. Dramatic divisions still rip across the fabric of American society. But then, something truly strange happens.
The 117th Congress ends up being one of the most productive sessions ever.
Whether or not you think any or all of the 117th's acts were good policy, it's undeniable that this was an unusually politically efficient session, especially considering the last decade of hardball politics. Bipartisan majorities drive the infrastructure act, a gun control act, a tech-manufacturing promotion act, and even a somewhat-legalization of same-sex marriage nationwide. Plus, Schumer and Pelosi navigate their tiny majorities toward passing partisan priorities, like the pandemic relief act and the scaled-down Build Back Better social policy bill, rebranded as the Inflation Reduction Act or IRA. McConnell drops his trademark stonewalling and collaborates with Biden on the bipartisan bills, and 'Yea' votes roll in even from deep red states -- Republican senators from Mississippi, West Virginia, and North Dakota get these bills over the line. Bipartisanship returns to Congress in fleeting glances -- something that I feel confident in arguing absolutely no one
expected Biden or the Dem leaders to be able to do.
Of course, no one has forgotten 2010, and 2022 looks to be another rough year. Inflation soars, and Biden's approval rating drops. Dems brace for impact. The Dobbs ruling happens, but polls repeatedly suggest that the economy is the top issue on voters' minds, and they don't like Biden's handling of it.
But while these things are true, they ignore a crucial factor -- the GOP is embroiled in an identity crisis of its own. The leader of the party is claiming to be the legitimate president of the United States, which is a bit of a hard issue to ignore. Trump loyalists beat out 'establishment' Republicans in the primaries, and bring their hard promotion of the MAGA brand to the general elections. And they lose.
I think it's fair to say that the GOP lost most of the key races of the 2022 midterms, rather than Democrats winning them. Swing state Republican parties chose candidates who adhered so closely to a brand so toxic that independents still chose the Democrats, even in some cases where they were dissatisfied with the party. Republicans who have managed to establish a brand for themselves -- DeSantis, Kemp, and DeWine among them -- soar, while the Trumpiest candidates fall flat. McConnell remains in the minority, and McCarthy becomes the head of a very, very dysfunctional family.
Will Brandon's Rebrand Stand?
So, coming off an unusually strong midterm, where does the party go in 2024? Probably, as u/Randomuser1520
said, back to Biden. When your party wins one of the most fiercely contested elections in American history, has a productive legislative session, and then massively overperforms in the midterm, you don't usually change horses regardless of what approval polling says. If Biden were just 10 years younger and the health concerns were off the table, there would be no question in anyone's mind who to nominate.
The establishment and progressive wings of the party seem to be behind him if he runs, meaning challenges will only come from real outsiders like Marianne Williamson and Robert Kennedy Jr. The DNC will probably work to make those challenges as unviable as possible.
2024 is tricky to predict. Trump is favored on the Republican side, and as said before, his brand is so toxic that Biden can probably glide to reelection barring any massive economic downturns or serious health problems. I won't get too much into 2024, because it seems pretty clearly on the path to becoming another referendum on the GOP's brand, not the Democrats'. Biden's second term (and the rest of his first term) may be defined as much by implementation of the legislation they passed during the 117th as much as by new legislation, if not more.
So the question becomes this -- where does the party go in 2028? Or, in other words, what will Democrats take away from the Biden presidency, and how will Biden shape the party's brand going forward? Who they choose to lead the party next will tell, and Biden's presidency may already be laying out a blueprint.
In his 1996 State of the Union address, Bill Clinton declared 'the era of big government is over,' essentially conceding that Reagan and his vision of a small role for the federal government in domestic affairs had won out for the time, and that Democrats would need to work within that political reality in order to win elections. Obama's efforts to change that status quo resulted in an avalanche of backlash from Tea Partiers, self-proclaimed champions of fiscal conservatism. Hillary Clinton's failed campaign strategy arguably rested more on that understanding of the political climate than anything else, causing her to miss a series of growing frustrations with Reaganism at times channelled by Sanders and, at times, Trump -- at decimation of the manufacturing sector, at the growing gap between rich and poor, at China's seemingly unstoppable three-decade rise at the expense of the U.S.
Biden's approach to American industry and government is a strong repudiation of Reaganism, based around the idea that it is the government's job to fortify and guide the economy in ways that are necessary where the free market has little incentive to. It argues that the issues of infrastructural decay, manufacturing decline, and the growing need for green energy in the face of climate change will only be solved if the government directs the power of the private sector towards those goals at great upfront cost. And free trade, long held as the unassailable source of America's prosperity, must now only be employed in moderation -- if the U.S. has to arguably break international law to lure foreign investment into the U.S. through generous subsidies, it will be worth it, even if it earns the fury of our economic partners. This may be the groundwork of Bidenism.
These plans may fail. The money may be wasted by incompetent or corrupt administrators and the American people may become even more jaded at the thought of big government. But movement within the GOP may suggest a broader shift in the American mind towards this kind of economic interventionism is already in progress. Promising to reverse the decline of manufacturing through tariffs and other measures would have been political anathema twenty years ago, but it has become a core Republican plank. Florida Republicans' punitive measures towards Disney and the GOP's growing support for government action against Big Tech companies suggests openness towards not just using state power to guide the economy, but also to reshape the social landscape by manipulating the private sector. It may well be that the era of small government is over.
I've sorted some potential 'brands' and some of the people who might be nominated in 2028 / become party standard-bearers should the Democrats go in that direction. These lists aren't exhaustive; I'm just trying to establish a general vibe. The 'Biden Blueprint':
Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg, Gina Raimondo
These are members of the Biden admin who have been given great power (and great piles of money) to enact the legislation of the 117th. If American sentiment towards big government changes as quickly as I think it could, a Cabinet secretary could have a decent shot in 2028. Harris would be the natural successor as the VP, but Transportation Sec Buttigieg and Commerce Sec Raimondo, who were empowered to implement much of the Infrastructure Act and the CHIPS Act respectively, could become standard-bearers for this new vision of technocratic governance if they administer these programs well (and in a way that makes headlines). If Energy Sec Granholm were a natural-born citizen, she would definitely fit here as well, considering how much power the IRA gave her department. The 'New New Deal':
Amy Klobuchar, Catherine Cortez Masto, Mark Kelly, Tammy Duckworth, Raphael Warnock
Liberal senators who are capable of working across the aisle to achieve compromise could be a strong bet if Democrats want to recreate the success of the 117th Congress in the future. There's always an argument that effective legislators won't necessarily make for effective executives, but these choices would help with Democrats' goal of rebranding the Democratic party as the party you vote for if you want Washington to function properly and anticipate constituents' needs. Such a ticket could brand itself as the path to bipartisan yet assertive solutions on familiar and emerging issues like immigration reform, federal protection for abortion, the housing shortage, and the drug crisis. The 'Bulwark':
Roy Cooper, Laura Kelly, Andy Beshear
I'll admit that when I began writing this post, I had a more favorable opinion of the above three governors and politicians like them as presidential nominees and the potential 'future of the party.' I no longer feel as strongly about them, however, because I don't believe they do enough to change the brand of the Democrats and the political environment as a whole. These governors are best known for winning races in red states; for holding the line against the most conservative policies while finding areas of compromise, especially on kitchen-table issues.
But this brand of Democrat is fundamentally reactive, even defensive -- it assumes that most of the job will be obstructing right-wing legislation from a red legislature. In other words, it is a kind of strategy you use when you're trying to hold ground, not gain it. It works well when your opponent's
brand is toxic (as the GOP's has been since 2016), but this I suspect this brand of 'competent normality' will struggle if the opposition ceases to actively repel voters. If Trump and his acolytes continue to hold a strong grip on the party through 2024 and beyond, this brand may not be a bad bet short-term, but long-term Democrats want to be the ones establishing the rules of the game, not just beating your opponent at theirs.
That's what a successful political brand does. While Dems in similar situation should definitely look to these governors for guidance in running their campaigns (and hopefully, their administrations), I would caution at this point against basing the national party's brand on their model.
I think somewhere between these three groups lies a successful path forward for the Democrats that towards becoming the dominant party in U.S. politics at the federal level. There are some other interesting currents in the party; like how Democratic governors like Whitmer, Evers, and Walz have rebuilt D strength the Midwest after a rough 2010s, and how Western Dems like Jared Polis, Mary Peltola, and Marie Gluesenkamp Perez have found unexpected electoral stength by embracing a form of libertarianism. However, these currents may be regional, and Democrats shouldn't necessarily try to nationalize every idea that works in one part of the country. Creating different regional 'flavors' of Democrat would be necessary to keep the party relevant in all parts of the country.
Regarding the 2020 primary runners-up, I don't think most of the visions laid out then work post-2024, and for this reason I tend not to give too much weight to current Democratic primary polling, because it assumes these same people would be running again.
Assuming Biden ends his term without catastrophe, I don't think the party needs to place all their faith in a young, charismatic Obama wannabe like O'Rourke or Swalwell, nor does it need to drastically pivot to the center, nor does it need to proclaim itself the party of 'outsiders,' nor does it need to give the reins to the progressive wing. If everything goes right, they can remain ideologically where they are now (roughly) and establish a solid brand for the first time in a generation.
The Democrats been losing the branding war since the days of Nixon. They may currently have all the tools they need right now to change that, and set the expectations for the next fifty years of politics. Let's see how they do.
This is my first big write-up, so I almost certainly missed some stuff and made some assumptions. Let me know what you think.
submitted by r3dsca
to redscarepod [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 17:03 wyem This week in AI - all the Major AI development in a nutshell
- The recently released open-source large language model Falcon LLM, by UAE’s Technology Innovation Institute, is now royalty-free for both commercial and research usage. Falcon 40B, the 40 billion parameters model trained on one trillion tokens, is ranked #1 on Open LLM Leaderboard by Hugging Face.
- Neuralangel, a new AI model from Nvidia turns 2D video from any device - cell phone to drone capture - into 3D structures with intricate details using neural networks..
- In three months, JPMorgan has advertised 3,651 AI jobs and sought a trademark for IndexGPT, a securities analysis AI product.
- Google presents DIDACT (Dynamic Integrated Developer ACTivity), the first code LLM trained to model real software developers editing code, fixing builds, and doing code review. DIDACT uses the software development process as training data and not just the final code, leading to a more realistic understanding of the development task.
- Japan's government won't enforce copyrights on data used for AI training regardless of whether it is for non-profit or commercial purposes.
- ‘Mitigating the risk of extinction from AI should be a global priority alongside other societal-scale risks such as pandemics and nuclear war.’ - One sentence statement signed by leading AI Scientists as well as many industry experts including CEOs of OpenAI, DeepMind and Anthropic..
- Nvidia launched ‘Nvidia Avatar Cloud Engine (ACE) for Games’ - a custom AI model foundry service to build non-playable characters (NPCs) that not only engage in dynamic and unscripted conversations, but also possess evolving, persistent personalities and have precise facial animations and expressions.
- OpenAI has launched a trust/security portal for OpenAI’s compliance documentation, security practices etc..
- Nvidia announced a new AI supercomputer, the DGX GH200, for giant models powering Generative AI, Recommender Systems and Data Processing. It has 500 times more memory than its predecessor, the DGX A100 from 2020.
- Researchers from Nvidia presented Voyager, the first ‘LLM-powered embodied lifelong learning agent’ that can explore, learn new skills, and make new discoveries continually without human intervention in the game Minecraft.
- The a16z-backed chatbot startup Character.AI launched its mobile AI chatbot app on May 23 for iOS and Android, and succeeded in gaining over 1.7 million new installs within a week.
- Microsoft Research presents Gorilla, a fine-tuned LLaMA-based model that surpasses the performance of GPT-4 on writing API calls.
- OpenAI has trained a model using process supervision - rewarding the thought process rather than the outcome - to improve mathematical reasoning. Also released the full dataset used.
- WPP, the world's largest advertising agency, and Nvidia have teamed up to use generative AI for creating ads. The new platform allows WPP to tailor ads for different locations and digital channels, eliminating the need for costly on-site production.
- PerplexityAI’s android app is available now, letting users search with voice input, learn with follow-up questions, and build a library of threads.
- Researchers from Deepmind have presented ‘LLMs As Tool Makers (LATM)’ - a framework that allows Large Language Models (LLMs) to create and use their own tools, enhancing problem-solving abilities and cost efficiency. With this approach, a sophisticated model (like GPT-4) can make tools (where a tool is implemented as a Python utility function), while a less demanding one (like GPT-3.5) uses them.
- Google’s Bard now provides relevant images in its chat responses.
My plug: If you want to stay updated on AI without the information overload, you might find my newsletter
helpful - it's free to join, sent only once a week and covers learning resources, tools and bite-sized news.
submitted by wyem
to ChatGPTCoding [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:34 sann540 (2/2) May 2023
submitted by sann540
to dailyainews [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:01 amcelvanna783 Is there anything missing or should be taken out?
submitted by amcelvanna783
to resumes [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:54 Dismal-Jellyfish Do you have concerns about how Mortgage Originators and Secondary Market Issuers determine a mortgage's collateral value? How they can use automated valuation models (AVMs) to manipulate & overestimate property value, rife with conflict of interest opportunities creating securitization risk? COMMENT
| || |Six federal regulatory agencies request PUBLIC COMMENT on a proposed rule designed to ensure the credibility and integrity of models used in real estate valuations. In particular, the proposed rule would implement quality control standards for automated valuation models (AVMs) https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/pressreleases/files/bcreg20230601a1.pdf submitted by Dismal-Jellyfish to Superstonk [link] [comments]
Under the proposed rule, the agencies would require institutions that engage in covered transactions to adopt policies, practices, procedures, and control systems to ensure that AVMs adhere to quality control standards designed to ensure the credibility and integrity of valuations. The proposed standards are designed to ensure a high level of confidence in the estimates produced by AVMs; help protect against the manipulation of data; seek to avoid conflicts of interest; require random sample testing and reviews; and promote compliance with applicable nondiscrimination laws.
AVMs are used as part of the real estate valuation process, driven in part by advances in database and modeling technology and the availability of larger property datasets. While advances in AVM technology and data availability have the potential to contribute to lower costs and reduce loan cycle times, it is important that institutions using AVMs take appropriate steps to ensure the credibility and integrity of their valuations. It is also important that the AVMs institutions use adhere to quality control standards designed to comply with applicable nondiscrimination laws.
The Proposed Rule
- The agencies are inviting comment on a proposed rule to implement quality control standards for the use of AVMs that are covered by this proposal.
- The agencies’ proposed rule would require that mortgage originators and secondary market issuers adopt policies, practices, procedures, and control systems to ensure that AVMs used in certain credit decisions or covered securitization determinations adhere to quality control standards designed to meet specific quality control factors.
- The proposed rule would not set specific requirements for how institutions are to structure these policies, practices, procedures, and control systems. This approach would provide institutions the flexibility to set quality controls for AVMs as appropriate based on the size of the institution and the risk and complexity of transactions for which they will use AVMs covered by this proposed rule. As modeling technology continues to evolve, this flexible approach would allow institutions to refine their policies, practices, procedures, and control systems as appropriate.
- The agencies’ existing guidance related to AVMs would remain applicable.
- The quality control standards in section 1125 of title XI apply to AVMs “used by mortgage originators and secondary market issuers to determine the collateral worth of a mortgage secured by a consumer’s principal dwelling.”
- The proposed rule would implement the statute by applying the quality control standards when an AVM is being used to make a determination of collateral value, as opposed to other uses such as monitoring value over time or validating an already completed valuation. Determinations of collateral value are generally made in connection with credit decisions or covered securitization determinations as defined in this proposed rulemaking, for example when determining a new value before originating a purchase-money mortgage or placing a loan in a securitization pool. Other uses of AVMs, such as for portfolio monitoring, do not involve making a determination of collateral value, and thus are not within the scope of the proposed rule.
- The agencies are further proposing that the rule would not cover the use of AVMs in the development of an appraisal by a certified or licensed appraiser, nor in the review of the quality of already completed determinations of collateral value (completed determinations).
- The proposed rule would cover the use of AVMs in preparing evaluations required for certain real estate transactions that are exempt from the appraisal requirements under the appraisal regulations issued by the OCC, Board, FDIC, and NCUA, such as transactions that have a value below the exemption thresholds in the appraisal regulations.
- Section 1125(c)(1) provides that compliance with regulations issued under this subsection shall be enforced by, "with respect to a financial institution, or subsidiary owned and controlled by a financial institution and regulated by a Federal financial institution regulatory agency, the Federal financial institution regulatory agency that acts as the primary Federal supervisor of such financial institution or subsidiary.”
- Section 1125(c)(1) applies to a subsidiary of a financial institution only if the subsidiary is (1) owned and controlled by a financial institution, and (2) regulated by a Federal financial institution regulatory agency. Section 1125(c)(2) provides that compliance with regulations issued under this subsection shall be enforced by, "with respect to other participants in the market for appraisals of 1-to-4 unit single family residential real estate, the Federal Trade Commission, the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection, and a State attorney general.”
- The proposed rule would define “covered securitization determination” to mean a determination regarding (1) whether to waive an appraisal requirement for a mortgage origination in connection with its potential sale or transfer to a secondary market issuer, or (2) structuring, preparing disclosures for, or marketing initial offerings of mortgage-backed securitizations. Monitoring collateral value in mortgage-backed securitizations after they have already been issued would not be covered securitization determinations.
Rules on AVMs used in connection with making credit decisions:
The proposed rule would apply to AVMs used in connection with making a credit decision. The proposed rule would define “credit decision,” in part, to include a decision regarding whether and under what terms to originate, modify, terminate, or make other changes to a mortgage. The scope provision of the proposed regulatory text would expressly exclude the use of AVMs in monitoring the quality or performance of mortgages or mortgage-backed securities. The use of AVMs solely to monitor a creditor’s mortgage portfolio would not be a credit decision under the proposed rule because the lending institution has already made the credit decision. The scope of the proposed rule would include, for example, decisions regarding originating a mortgage, modifying the terms of an existing loan, or renewing, increasing, or terminating a line of credit. The proposed rule uses the term “credit decision” to help clarify that the proposed rule would cover these various types of decisions. The proposal to limit the scope of the rule to credit decisions and covered securitization determinations reflects the statutory definition of AVM, which focuses on the use of an AVM “by mortgage originators and secondary market issuers to determine the collateral worth of a mortgage secured by a consumer’s principal dwelling.”23 The proposed rule would distinguish between using AVMs to determine the value of collateral securing a mortgage and using AVMs to monitor, verify, or validate a previous determination of value (e.g., the proposed rule would not cover a computerized tax assessment used to verify the valuation made during the origination process).24 The proposed rule focuses on those aspects of mortgage and securitization transactions where the value of collateral is typically determined. Loan modifications and other changes to existing loans. The proposed rule would cover the use of AVMs in deciding whether to change the terms of an existing mortgage even if the change does not result in a new mortgage origination, as long as a “mortgage originator” or “secondary market issuer,” or servicers that work on the originator’s or secondary market issuer’s behalf, uses the AVM to determine the value of a mortgage secured by a consumer’s principal dwelling. For example, the proposed rule would cover AVMs used in making decisions to deny a loan modification or to confirm collateral values, such as when there is a request to change or release collateral. In relevant part, section 1125 provides that an AVM is “any computerized model used by mortgage originators and secondary market issuers to determine the collateral worth of a mortgage . . . .”25 The agencies’ view is that the phrase “determine the collateral worth” broadly covers instances where mortgage originators and secondary market issuers use AVMs in connection with making credit decisions. Under the proposal, the agencies consider mortgage originators and secondary market issuers or servicers that work on their behalf to be using AVMs in connection with making a credit decision when they use AVMs to modify or to change the terms of existing loans.
How I understand it:
- The rule would cover a range of decisions such as mortgage origination, modification, or termination, and uses "credit decision" as a blanket term to simplify this. Think of it as the umbrella under which all these different decisions take shelter.
- The rule would differentiate between using AVMs for deciding the value of collateral securing a mortgage and using them to check, validate, or affirm a previous value determination. In short, it’s not about looking back and second-guessing, but rather about making fresh valuation decisions.
AVMs used by secondary market issuers:
The language of section 1125 includes not only mortgage originators, but also secondary market issuers. Given that the statute refers to secondary market issuers and the primary business of secondary market issuers is to securitize mortgage loans and to sell those mortgagebacked securities to investors, the proposed rule would cover AVMs used in securitization determinations. In addition, covering AVMs used in securitizations could potentially protect the safety and soundness of institutions and protect consumers and investors by reducing the risk that secondary market issuers will misvalue homes. For example, misvaluation by secondary market issuers could in turn incentivize mortgage originators to originate misvalued loans when making lending decisions Such misvaluations could pose a risk of insufficient collateral for financial institutions and secondary market participants and could limit consumers’ refinancing and selling opportunities.
How I understand it:
- The proposed rule would also apply to AVMs used in securitization decisions, because secondary market issuers are typically busy bundling up these mortgages for selling to investors.
- By extending to securitizations, the rule could help protect the safety of institutions, consumers, and investors by reducing the risk of misvaluing homes. So, it's like a security guard keeping watch over the valuation process.
- Misvaluation by secondary market issuers could encourage mortgage originators to originate misvalued loans, a domino effect we don't want to see in the lending decisions....
- Such misvaluations could pose a risk of insufficient collateral for financial institutions and secondary market participants and could limit consumers’ refinancing and selling opportunities.
The proposed rule would define “covered securitization determination” to include determinations regarding, among other things, whether to waive an appraisal requirement for a mortgage origination (appraisal waiver decisions).Under the proposal, a secondary market issuer that uses AVMs in connection with making appraisal waiver decisions would be required to have policies, practices, procedures, and control systems in place to ensure that the AVM supporting those appraisal waiver decisions adheres to the rule’s quality control standards. In contrast, a mortgage originator that requests an appraisal waiver decision from a secondary market issuer would not need to ensure that the AVM used to support the waiver meets the rule’s quality control standards because the secondary market issuer would be using the AVM to make the appraisal waiver decision in this context, not the mortgage originator.For example, both GSEs have appraisal waiver programs and are the predominant issuers of appraisal waivers in the current mortgage market. To determine whether a loan qualifies for an appraisal waiver under either GSE program, a mortgage originator submits the loan casefile to the GSE’s automated underwriting system with an estimated value of the property (for a refinance transaction) or the contract price (for a purchase transaction). The GSE then processes that information through its internal model, which may include use of an AVM, to determine the acceptability of the estimated value or the contract price for the property. If the GSE’s analysis determines, among other eligibility parameters, that the estimated value or contract price meets its risk thresholds, the GSE offers the lender an appraisal waiver. In this example, when the GSEs use AVMs to determine whether the mortgage originator’s estimated collateral value or the contract price meets acceptable thresholds for issuing an appraisal waiver offer, the GSEs would be making a “covered securitization determination” under the proposed rule. As a result, the proposed rule would require the GSEs, as secondary market issuers, to maintain policies, practices, procedures, and control systems designed to ensure that their use of such AVMs adheres to the rule’s quality control standards. On the other hand, when a mortgage originator submits a loan to determine whether a GSE will offer an appraisal waiver, the mortgage originator would not be making a “covered securitization determination” under the proposed rule because the GSE would be using its AVM to make the appraisal waiver decision in this context. As a result, the mortgage originator would not be responsible for ensuring that the GSEs’ AVMs comply with the proposed rule’s quality control standards.
How I understand it:
- Defining "Covered Securitization Determination": This term would include decisions about waiving an appraisal requirement for a mortgage origination, also known as appraisal waiver decisions.
- If these issuers use AVMs for making appraisal waiver decisions, they need to have policies and control systems in place to ensure that the AVMs adhere to the rule's quality control standards.
- Mortgage originators requesting an appraisal waiver from a secondary market issuer wouldn't have to ensure that the AVM used meets the rule’s quality control standards.
- This responsibility would rest with the secondary market issuer, not the originator.
- GSEs as an Example: When GSEs (like Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) use AVMs to decide whether the mortgage originator’s estimated collateral value or the contract price meets thresholds for issuing an appraisal waiver, they would be making a "covered securitization determination". As such, GSEs would need to ensure AVM adherence to the rule's quality control standards.
- When a mortgage originator submits a loan to see if a GSE will offer an appraisal waiver, the originator is not making a "covered securitization determination", so they don't need to ensure GSEs' AVMs comply with the proposed rule’s quality control standards.
Other uses by secondary market issuers:
The proposed rule would define “covered securitization determination” to include determinations regarding, among other things, structuring, preparing disclosures for, or marketing initial offerings of mortgage-backed securitizations. Monitoring collateral value in mortgage-backed securitizations after the securities have already been issued would not be a covered securitization determination. The proposed rule would cover AVM usage if and when a secondary market issuer uses an AVM as part of a new or revised value determination in connection with covered securitization determinations. For example, the GSEs use the origination appraised value or the estimated value in appraisal waivers when issuing mortgage-backed securities. Hence, AVMs are not used by the GSEs to make a new or revised value determination in connection with MBS issuances. However, because the GSEs provide guarantees of timely payment of principal and interest on loans that are included in an MBS, they are obligated to purchase loans that are in default from MBS loan pools. The GSEs may modify such loans and subsequently re-securitize them as new MBS offerings. In these instances, the GSEs may use an AVM to estimate collateral value for investor transparency and disclosure. AVMs used in this manner by the GSEs would be considered covered securitization determinations because there are new or revised value determinations. As discussed in part II.A.3 of this SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION, the proposed rule distinguishes between secondary market issuers using AVMs to determine the value of collateral securing a mortgage versus using AVMs solely to review completed value determinations. For example, AVMs used solely to review appraisals obtained during mortgage origination would not be covered by the proposed rule.
How I understand it:
- “Covered Securitization Determination”: This term would include decisions about structuring, preparing disclosures for, or marketing initial offerings of mortgage-backed securities.
- However, monitoring collateral value after securities issuance wouldn't fall under this definition.
- The rule would apply if a secondary market issuer uses an AVM for new or revised value determination in relation to covered securitization determinations.
- Although GSEs don't use AVMs for new or revised value determinations for MBS issuances, they do use them when re-securitizing defaulted and modified loans for new MBS offerings.
- In these cases, AVMs are used for estimating collateral value for investor transparency, and these instances would be considered covered securitization determinations.
- The proposed rule differentiates between using AVMs to determine collateral value and using them only for reviewing completed value determinations.
- For instance, using AVMs solely to review appraisals obtained during mortgage origination wouldn't be covered by this rule.
AVM uses not covered by the proposed rule
Uses of AVMs by appraisers. The proposed rule would not cover use of an AVM by a certified or licensed appraiser in developing an appraisal. This approach reflects the fact that, while appraisers may use AVMs in preparing appraisals, they must achieve credible results in preparing an appraisal under the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and its interpreting opinions.33 As such, an appraiser must make a valuation conclusion that is supportable independently and does not rely on an AVM to determine the value of the underlying collateral. The agencies also note that it may be impractical for mortgage originators and secondary market issuers to adopt policies, procedures, practices, and control systems to ensure quality controls for AVMs used by the numerous independent appraisers with which they work.
Who watches the watchmen though?
How to comment:
Commenters are encouraged to submit comments through the Federal eRulemaking Portal. Please use the title “Quality Control Standards for Automated Valuation Models” to facilitate the organization and distribution of the comments. You may submit comments by any of the following methods:
- Federal eRulemaking Portal – Regulations.gov: Go to https://regulations.gov/. Enter “Docket ID OCC-2023-0002” in the Search Box and click “Search.” Public comments can be submitted via the “Comment” box below the displayed document information or by clicking on the document title and then clicking the “Comment” box on the top-left side of the screen. For help with submitting effective comments, please click on “Commenter’s Checklist.” For assistance with the Regulations.gov site, please call 1-866- 498-2945 (toll free) Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm ET, or e-mail [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected])
- Mail: Chief Counsel’s Office, Attention: Comment Processing, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, 400 7th Street, SW, suite 3E-218, Washington, DC 20219.
- You must include “OCC” as the agency name and “Docket ID OCC-2023- 0002” in your comment.
- In general, the OCC will enter all comments received into the docket and publish the comments on the Regulations.gov website without change, including any business or personal information provided such as name and address information, e-mail addresses, or phone numbers. Comments received, including attachments and other supporting materials, are part of the public record and subject to public disclosure.
- Do not include any information in your comment or supporting materials that you consider confidential or inappropriate for public disclosure.
- The proposal discusses the use of automated valuation models (AVMs) by mortgage originators and secondary market issuers to determine a mortgage's collateral value
- Institutions engaged in certain credit decisions or securitization determinations would be required to adopt policies and procedures to ensure AVMs used adhere to quality control standards.
- The proposal also aims to protect against data manipulation, avoid conflicts of interest, require random sample testing and reviews.
- Data Manipulation: By implementing quality control standards and promoting transparency, this rule may reduce the risk of AVMs being manipulated to overestimate or underestimate a property's value.
- Conflicts of Interest: It may mitigate potential conflicts of interest where a party could benefit from the property's valuation being higher or lower than its actual worth.
- Inaccurate Valuations: The required random sample testing and reviews could catch systematic errors or biases in the AVMs that lead to inaccurate property valuations.
- Discrimination: By requiring compliance with nondiscrimination laws, the rule could address loopholes where certain properties might be undervalued due to location in certain neighborhoods or other discriminatory practices.
- Securitization Risks: The rule could help reduce the risk of mispriced mortgage-backed securities, by ensuring that the underlying assets (i.e., the properties) are properly valued. This is particularly crucial because undervaluation or overvaluation of properties could result in financial instability.
- How does this relate to GameStop?
- The broader economy is seeing regional banks blow up at these rates, what sort of stress will higher rates cause in the banking system with those trying to maintain their short positions for another day if they can't tip the scale on valuations on items that have become linchpins of their collateral down the line?
2023.06.02 14:48 enovec Factors to Consider For Unified Communication Strategies
| || |Enovec? Best Communication service provider. submitted by enovec to u/enovec [link] [comments]
Effective communication with vendors, colleagues, clients and customers is the backbone of every business. A small issue in communication can lead to acute problems. So then, how can you ensure a perfect and efficient communication channel for your business? This is where you can opt for the best Unified Communications Solutions in Singapore.
With such solutions, you can easily integrate more than one communication channel into a single platform and improve your internal and external communication.However, to get maximum benefits, there are certain factors that you should consider before deploying Unified Communication (UC) strategies. Let's have a look at them. Don't Forget the User Experience
Before choosing UC or Integrated Audio Visual Solutions in Singapore,
ensure to closely look at the user workflows. Only an effective and simple-to-use solution can help you attain your desired business goals. Apply these solutions to real-life situations within your organization to know whether they can enhance the user experience or not. Apart from this, you should also make sure that the interface remains consistent across all the devices. Understand All The Components of Unified Communication
Remember that UC includes different communication channels. For instance, various messaging apps, mobility tools, call control, audio-visual tools, and document-sharing platforms. Based on your requirements, you can also add CRM apps, Google apps, Microsoft applications and more. However, it can be difficult to make all those components function properly. That's where choosing the best UC vendors offering reliable Unified Communications Solutions in Singapore can help you. Ensure Perfect Balance Between Affordability, Reliability and Features
If you don't have a contingency plan to recover your communication system when it fails, it can lead to severe losses. However, with a reliable cloud-based system, you can easily back up your data in different locations, recover it in case of system failure, and avoid losses. Opting for the best UC system will ensure you get the finest features at affordable prices. Consider The Integration
Deploying and integrating new solutions with your existing applications will boost them up. However, ensure to choose a UC solution that can easily integrate with various platforms like finance applications, CRM systems, mailbox services, etc. You can take the help of an experienced UC solution provider to choose the right solution for you. Implementation and 24x7 Tech Support
Select a cloud service provider that offers a hassle-free implementation process so that you can begin using your new system quickly. Besides, you need to choose a service provider with a good track record of offering excellent customer support 24x7 in case of emergencies. Closing Thoughts
Making your in-house team more efficient and productive as you try new methods to boost your sales, lower costs, and enhance customer relationships is vital. However, that is not enough. Integrating the right UC solutions with your business process and applications is also crucial. Only a trusted service provider who has years of experience in offering proven UC and Integrated Audio Visual Solutions in Singapore
can provide you with the best services.
Get in touch with them now and take your business to a whole new level!
2023.06.02 14:25 Ebizfiling01 Unlocking the Potential: Exploring the Features and Functions of Wholly Owned Indian Subsidiaries
| || |https://preview.redd.it/3j5u6s3ill3b1.png?width=2048&format=png&auto=webp&s=59a965ef858131e1351b9d81ec0d0ff82a37db0a submitted by Ebizfiling01 to u/Ebizfiling01 [link] [comments]
Functioning of Wholly Owned Indian Subsidiary
A wholly-owned subsidiary is a corporation with all its shares held by another corporation, known as the parent company. This type of subsidiary can be established through a takeover or split-off from the parent company. Typically, the parent company holds ownership ranging from 51% to 99%. However, if the parent company desires lower costs and risks, it may create a subsidiary, associate, or joint venture where it owns a minority stake. This approach is also applicable when the parent company cannot obtain complete or majority ownership. In this article, we will explore the features and functions of an subsidiary company in INDIA
How does Wholly owned Indian Subsidiary work?
In a wholly-owned Indian subsidiary, the parent company owns all the shares, eliminating the presence of minority shareholders. The subsidiary operates with the approval of the parent company and may or may not have direct input into all activities and management decisions. This arrangement could result in an unconsolidated subsidiary.
A wholly-owned subsidiary is typically established in a country different from that of the parent company. The subsidiary often has its own executive structure, products, and customers. Having a wholly-owned subsidiary enables the parent company to sustain operations in different geographic areas and markets. These factors help the parent company adapt to market changes, geopolitical factors, and trade practices.
Basic Features of a Wholly Owned Indian Subsidiary
A wholly-owned subsidiary can be formed as a private limited company, share-limited company, guarantee-limited company, or a liability company. The Indian Companies Act of 2013 offers numerous exemptions for private limited companies, making it recommended to establish a private company with a wholly-owned subsidiary.
Key Features of Wholly Owned Indian Subsidiary
- The wholly-owned subsidiary is subject to Indian law, specifically the Companies Act of 2013.
- It is permitted to engage in various business practices, including production, marketing, and service industries.
- When 100% Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) is allowed, no prior approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is required.
- It is considered a domestic company under tax laws, allowing it to avail deductions and allowances applicable to other Indian companies.
- Funding can be sourced from pooled capital and loans.
Functioning of a Wholly Owned Subsidiary
While the parent corporation exercises analytical and tactical control over its wholly-owned subsidiaries, the subsidiary's operational autonomy is generally lower than that of the parent company, especially if the subsidiary has a long operational history abroad. When a company uses its own employees to run the subsidiary, it becomes easier to develop standard operating procedures compared to taking over an existing company and running it.
The parent company can utilize its access to data and protection guidelines to safeguard the acquired subsidiary's intellectual property. Additionally, implementing similar financial structures and sharing administrative and marketing programs can lead to cost savings for all businesses. The parent corporation guides the invested assets of the wholly-owned subsidiary.
However, establishing a wholly-owned subsidiary may result in overpayment for assets, particularly if other companies are competing for the same business. Building relationships with local sellers and buyers can also cause delays in the company's operations. Cultural differences can pose challenges when recruiting workers from an outside affiliate.
The parent company assumes all the risks associated with owning a subsidiary, which may increase if the local legislation significantly differs from the laws in the parent company's country.
Examples of wholly-owned subsidiary systems include Volkswagen AG, which is wholly owned by the Volkswagen Group of America, Inc., and its leading brands: Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini (wholly owned by Audi AG), and Volkswagen. Marvel Entertainment and EDL Holding Company LLC are wholly owned by the Walt Disney Company subsidiaries. Starbucks India, a coffee giant, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Private Limited.
Minimum Criteria to Start a Wholly Owned Subsidiary
To start a wholly owned subsidiary in India, the following criteria must be met:
- At least 2 directors.
- At least 2 shareholders.
- Paid-up capital of at least 1 lakh rupees.
- Directors of the Indian business can be NRIs, PIOs, foreign nationals, or foreign citizens, as permitted by the Companies Act of 2013. To become a director of an Indian company, the individual must obtain a Digital Signature Certificate and Director Identification Number (DIN).
The formation of a wholly-owned foreign company subsidiary in India requires approval for 100% Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), and prior approval from the Reserve Bank of India is no longer necessary. Nowadays, FDI is permitted under the Automatic Route without the government's prior consent and RBI registration.
2023.06.02 14:04 golangprojects [Hiring] Go/Golang job: Senior Cloud Platform Engineer at Creative Fabrica (work from anywhere in Europe!)
Amsterdam or Remote We're Creative Fabrica, a fast scaling tech start-up from Amsterdam.
Our mission Enable creativity by giving access to everything related to the creative process: inspiration, learning, creating and sharing. The ‘Creative Inspiration Flywheel’
This creates a self-sustaining community that lives within the Creative Fabrica ecosystem. About the platform
We launched in 2016 as a marketplace for fonts with a subscription service. In the last 6 years we have been through tremendous growth, and we're just getting started!
We have scaled to 40 million+ monthly page views, viewing over 10 million+ listed products from 14000+ active designers.
Our focus is to create a platform for designers that enables them to offer exceptional high-quality content. We make their products searchable in unique ways. This allows our customers to speed up their workflow, allowing them to focus on what they love most: Creating.
We are growing. Fast. You will help us grow even faster.
In Development, we are responsible for building, scaling and maintaining the Creative Fabrica platform. We look for and work with individuals who are passionate about what they do, not just as a job, but as a craft. Our product is challenging and that makes it fun! We have TB of digital assets, we implemented our own video on demand solution, we process high volumes of new products being added every day, lots of transactions, api integrations, monitoring, etc. We believe our technology will make or break the company, and this is why we are hiring only exceptional talent.
Job description At Creative Fabrica we are developing the e-commerce platform of the future.
On top of that, we built and maintain a social network, tools for creators to manage their digital assets, CF Fans - an all-in-one platform for creators to manage their followers, CF Classes - online classes from experienced designers and crafters, and many more!
Responsibilities Improve our site infrastructure to keep up with the company’s fast growth and technical evolution Proactively monitor the infrastructure and propose changes Lead the design and building of a fully automated, developer self-service platform Research, develop and implement infrastructure management standards across our cloud accounts (AWS and GCP) Participate in pre-production and production site releases Participate in the on-call rotation and in the debugging of issues
Who are you?
Essential Skills: 4+ years operating and supporting a high-volume, high-performance, cloud-based distributed computing environment Proven experience with Terraform, containers and monitoring solutions Experience with wide array of AWS-based services (EC2, ECS/EKS, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, etc) Experience with Kubernetes and Kafka preferred Experience supporting and deploying applications and microservices written in Go, Python and PHP Experience developing automation solutions in a continuous deployment environment Can conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to other developers Deep understanding of Cloud Native architectures and approaches
Soft Skills: Natural problem solver with a positive attitude, solutions focused Hold yourself and others to high-quality standards and help people meet that level Proactive in seeking feedback and kind in giving it
Nice to have: Current AWS and GCP certifications Experience diagnosing complex production incidents in cloud-based applications and services Experience developing in PHP, Python, Typescript or Go Experience with performance and load testing
Let us take care of you. Competitive Compensation: We believe that hard work, skills and ambition should be fairly compensated. The best tools and stylish kit: Laptop. Check. Collaboration tools. Check. Killer accessories. Check. Work Remote OR in the office. For this position is it possible to: 1. Work from anywhere in the European time zone . 2. Work from our office in Amsterdam, with 30 remote days where you can work from anywhere. Working here means delicious lunches in the garden, Friday beers at our local, and access to our own CF library. TGIF: Work Life balance is important - we work hard together, and we have fun together. On Fridays we all gather at the bar across the street, and start celebrating the weekend.
Read more / apply: https://www.golangprojects.com/golang-go-job-gbm-Remote-Europe-Senior-Cloud-Platform-Engineer-Creative-Fabrica-remotework.html
submitted by golangprojects
to jobbit [link] [comments]