Weather radar fort walton beach florida
2016.02.24 02:07 KnowLoitering Navarre Florida!
Welcome to the subreddit for Navarre, Florida - aka "Florida's Best Kept Secret"! This page is for any and all content relating to the people, places, news, and information of Navarre, Florida.
2023.05.31 16:21 SchlesingerMindy323 [HIRING] 25 Jobs in FL Hiring Now!
Hey guys, here are some recent job openings in fl. Feel free to comment here or send me a private message if you have any questions, I'm at the community's disposal! If you encounter any problems with any of these job openings please let me know that I will modify the table accordingly. Thanks!
submitted by SchlesingerMindy323
to FLjobs [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 16:15 igorcarbex16 Bully Soundtrack References & Similarities in Details...
it's me again, The Bully soundtrack composed by the genius Shawn Lee is pretty rad, so as a music enthusiastic, i want to share this post for people really obsessed with the Bully songs like me, tried to include every song in the game like as puzzle pieces getting together with the greatest amount, most accurate and similar as possible in one sitting, with some help around the internet, personal discoveries and songs already mentioned for yourselves so thank you nonetheless, and sorry for the repetition. Unfortunately some will still be missing so "a little help"/hits for these unreferenced sounds are very welcome.
Some songs are pretty obvious but others looks well hidden, but that's the fun of it, not every song is a sample, they just sound alike or has interpolations.
I know it would be boring to reading all of this so also dedicated this YouTube playlist in details for, so that you can check thoroughly for a more accurate comparison: 😎👍 - Have Fun! https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtZ1VivcLOsiTtYHUrK-xw8OHZZAeOzRf ★ Main Storyline
·Welcome to Bullworth (Menu theme): Suspiria Theme - Goblin
·This Is Your School: The Duck - Shawn Lee
·The Setup/Bait/The Gym is Burning: Organ Donor - DJ Shadow
·Slingshot/Revenge on Mr. Burton "Part 3" (Fun): My Sweet Lord - George Harrionson the ex-Beatles & Bill Preston
·Save Algie: Love My Way - Psychedelic Furs
·Defend Bucky/The Eggs/Weed KilleStronghold Assault (Action): Shake, Shake, Shake - KC & The Sunshine Band, A Little Less Conversation - Elvis Presley, Hocus Pocus - Focus
·That B****/The Diary/Jealous Johnny/Paparazzi: This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody) - Talking Heads
·The Candidate/Cook's Date: Oh Yeah - Yello
·Halloween/The Big Prank: The Chase - Shawn Lee, Burning Bridges - The Republic From The Getaway Game - Shawn Lee
·Help Gary: Cannonball - Breeders (it also reminds me the "X-Files Theme - Mark Snow" but this is overthinking)
·Character Sheets: Agent Woodrow - The Woodies
·Hattrick vs. Galloway: Cat Blues - Seatbelts (Drum Patterns)
·Movie Tickets (Sneaking On A Date): All Mine, Glory Box - both by Portished
·Carnival Date (Romance): Kiss The Sky - Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra (also features in "Tales from the Bordelands Episode 2")
·Prep Challenge/Boxing Challenge: Drums on Phasing - Joe Ufer (Sample)
·Race the Vale/Lola's Race: Casio VL-1 Tone (Sampler) *a lot of songs use this instrument for samples, for Bully this is predominant in bike races, it also reminds the iconic song "Funkytown - Lipps inc."
·Beach Rumble: Tenebre 12 mix - Claudio Simonetti
·Tad's House: Billie Jean (Bass Only) - Michael Jackson
·Tagging/Making a Mark (Wildstyle): Chic - Good Times
·Wrong Part of Town/Busting In, Part I: Prog Punk, Psyche Drums (*After The Release!) - Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra
·The Tenements/Norton Boss Fight: Human Fly - Cramps, I Wanna Be Your Dog - Iggy Pop & the Stooges
·The Rumble/Defender of the Castle (Epic Confrontation): Matador - X Mal Deutschland (as the "wildstyle" music many songs are similar to this, i listed the most accurate or the most fun imo, at least)
·Nerd Challenge/Consumo Arcade (Menu): Sakura, Sakura - Traditional Japanese Folk Song
·Nerd Challenge/Consumo (Main): Four Thousand Years of Chinese History - SNK Sound Team from Fatal Fury: King of Fighters Game
·Glass House/Smash It Up (Destruction/Vandalism): Rapture - Blondie, The Breaks - Kurtis Blow
·Nice Outfit: Odetta - Hit or Miss (Drum Patterns), Dig Your Own Hole - Chemical Brothers (Drum Patterns)
·The Big Game (Nerds "Agent")/Revenge on Mr. Burton "Part 2": Big Bad Wolf - Shawn Lee
·Rats in the Library: You Rock My World - Michael Jackson, Spies In The Wires - Cabaret Voltaire
·Preppies Vandalized (Punishment): D12 40 Oz. - Mr. Stan
·Busting In, Part II/Paper Route: Identity - X-Ray Spec, Mongoloid - Devo
·Showdown at the Plant (Overture): "Saracens Theme" - The Warriors Game
·Complete Mayhem (Street Fight): Criminal - Fiona Apple (also resembles "All Caps - Madvillain-Madvillainy or MF Doom" and "Intermezzo 2 - Mr. chop" but this was released in 2009)
·School's Out (End Credits): Walk On The Wild Side (Bass and Rhythm Pattern) - Lou Reed by Velvet Underground \
Christmas is Here, Small Offences, Discreet Deliveries, The Collector, Mailbox Armageddon and Go See The Principal doesn't feature a unique theme or has any song.* ★ Miscellaneous, Ambience & Shop themes
·Chase Prefect and Police: The Shaft intro and end themes - Isaac Hayes, Beat Dis (12 Version) - Bomb The Bass
·Chase Adults/A Little Help: Take California - Propellerheads, Secret Agent - Bjorn Lynne
·Detention/Mowing Laws - Unused track from The Warrior Game (it doesn't have an actual name, sorry)
·Bike Race 1: Casio VL-1 Tone (Sampler)
·Bike Race 2: Sonic CD Game - Wacky Workbench Zone - Bad Future
·Kart Race (Main) or "Lowrider": You Baby - The Turtles
·Kart Race (Beta): Baba Hya - Lafayette Afro Rock Band
·General Store "Yum Yum Market": Cover Girl - Gabriele Ducros
·Hair Saloon (Poor) "The Final Cut": Punky Dragster - Tele Music
·Hair Saloon (Rich) "Old Bullworth Vale": Dance Feeling - Tele Music
·Clothing Store (Poor) "Worn In Used Clothing": Disco Revisited - Tele Music
·Clothing Store (Rich) "Aquaberry Outlet" (*After The Release!): Now That Is Jazz - Charlie's Bistro Ensemble
·Janitor's Room: Lonesome Heart Swing - Dennis Caplinger
·Carnival Ambience "Billy Crane's Traveling Carnival": Golden Brown - Stranglers
·Box Club Ambience "Glass Jaw Boxing Club": Icy Nation - Tele Music
·Preppie's Hideout Beach "Lighthouse" (*After The Release!): With My Maker I Am One - Chill Coffehouse Drip
·Dragon's Wing Comic Store (*After The Release!): Daniel Loves Singing - C. Allocco
·Nerd's Hideout "Dragon's Wing Comic Store" (Under): Soaring Song - Tele Music
·Jock's Hideout "Jock's Clubhouse": Grand Theft Auto (Song) - Craig Conner
·Monkey Fling (Menu): it reresemble Super Mario World Overworld theme
·Future Street Racer (Main): The Doom - Shadow The Hedgehog 2005 Game ★ Xmas Themes Holiday themes features various artists, this list is based on the ones made by Shawn lee itself for his album "A Very Ping Pong Christmas: Funky Treats form Santa's Bag", The original composers is on the song description.
·Balls of Snow: Carol of the Bells - Mykola Leontovych
·Miracle on Bullworth St.: Jingle Bells - James Lord Pierpont
·Rudy the Red Nosed Santa: O Come All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fideles) - John Francis Wade & Frederick Oakeley
·Nutcrackin': Deck The Halls - Thomas Oliphant, Little Dummer Boy - Katherine Kennicott Davis, Harry Simeone & Henry Onorati
·Bike Shop (Xmas) "Shiny Bikes": Let it Snow! - Gary Hoey (Dean Martin is the original composer) (Most famous by Frank Sinatra)
·Clothing Store (Poor) (Xmas) "Worn In"/Clothing Store (Rich) (Xmas) "Aquaberry": Jingle Bells (Dan The Automator) - Dean Martin, *the Aquaberry outlet uses a different tone in jazz
·Janitor's Room (Xmas)/Hair Saloon (Poor)(Xmas) "The Final Cut": Up On The House Top (Ho, Ho, Ho) - Gene Autry
·Dragon's Wing Comic Store (Xmas)/Hair Saloon (Rich)(Xmas)"Old Bullworth Vale": We Wish You a Merry Christmas - Traditional English (Britain) Folk Song
·Xmas Tree: Dance Of The Sugar-Plum Fairy - Piotr Ilitch Tchaikovski \
The General Store "Yum Yum Market" reuses a song collage of various themes as Deck the Halls, We Wish You a Merry Christmas and Jingle Bells in that order on looping.* ★ Classes
·Music classes features American Folk and American March Songs since the game takes place in USA
Class 1: Turkey In The Straw
Class 2: Masterpiece Fanfare
Class 3: She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain
Class 4: Liberty Bell March (also known as "Monty Python Theme")
Class 5: The Washington Post March (also sounds similar to "Willian Tell Act" by Charlie Chaplin)
·English Class: Piéces de Clavecin en concert; La Timide - Jean-Philippe Rameau
·Art Class: Come With the Night (Drum Patterns) - Sugar Stick (also resembles "Test Area - Broadcast" or "Serpent Magique - Tangerine Dream")
·Photography Class/BMX Park (*After The Release!): Automatic - Shawn Lee & AM (for observation, the Bike Park and Photography theme are slightly different, not the same)
·Biology: Dara Factor One - Weather Report Music, Heist in Helsinki (*After The Release!) - Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra \
Geography class uses a medley of characteristic instruments and sounds of world nations* ★ Cliques & Boss fights
·Vendetta Non-Clique: Ode To Billie Joe - Lou Donaldson
·Vendetta Bullies: Skin Therapy - Mr. Dibbs, And on the Sixth Day - Pat Williams
·Vendetta Nerds/Stronghold Assault (Nerd Boss Fight): Casio VL-1 Tone (Sampler), Da Da Da - Trio (not only the song but the nerds cliques itself looks heavy inspired by the movie Revenge of the Nerds, some themes would also fit for Nerds in particular "Burning Down The House by Talking Heads")
·Vendetta Preppies: Billie Jean - Michael Jackson, Whip it - Devo
·Vendetta Greasers: Play For Today - The Cure, Private Idaho - B-52's, Disorder - Joy Division
·Vendetta Jocks: Amen, Brother - The Winstons, Drums Away - The Simon Song (Drums Intro), The Assembly Line - Commodores (this one use one of the most famous samples in music the "Amen Break" by Winstons as initially mentioned)
·Vendetta Dropouts/Townie Challenge: Tédio - Biquíni Cavadão, I Love Rock 'N Roll - The Arrows (Original Composers) *the guitar riff and bass pattern is extremely similar to "Pretty Fly by Offspring" but the song "Tédio" is alot older and still more accurate to the townies theme
·Russell in the Hole: Firestarter (Drum Patterns) - Prodigy, Devotion (Voice of Paradise) - Ten City
·Dishonorable Fight: Eye of the Tiger, Burning Heart - both by Survivor
·Fighting Johnny Vincent: Boogie Woodie - The Beach Boys, Caldonia Boogie - Louis Jordan (also covered by James Brown) *this song line is also referred as "The Walking Bass" featured in many Classic Rock songs
·The Big Game (Jock Boss Fight): Just Like Heaven, A Forest - The Cure, Harmonia - Dino
·Showdown at the Plant: Headhunter - Front 242, Are You Red..Y - The Clash
·Final Showdown: Underwater March - Klaus Badelt, 2001 NBA Ultimate Player (Film Score) *God of War (2018) Game also has a similar tone in "Spartan Rage" overture by Bear McCreary ★... Uncertain? ...Suggestions
·Bully Main Theme (Running Theme): Maniac - Michael Sembello, the synthesizer effect looks an interpolation of the xylophone effect used in the game.
·Overworld (Walking Theme) - The Phantom of the Opera Motion Picture Overture (this also resambles "echoes" by pink floyd but that peculiar melody is more predominant in this theme), Let's Ge Started (Bass Only) - Black Eyed Peas, it looks heavily inspired by Dario Argento movies (as the overall soundtrack).
·Here's to you Ms. Philips/Last Minute Shopping/Cook's Crush/Discretion Assured/Finding Johnny Vincent/Revenge on Mr. Burton "Part 1" (The Search): Sounds similar to "Tenant - Siouxsie And The Banshees", people often confuse this theme to "Cheating Time" but the track is named "Here's to you Ms. Philips" as does the mission, it also resembles a Giorgio Gaslini piece an italian jazz pianist or the american compositor Henry Mancini the creator of Pink Panther iconic theme.
·Panty Raid/Galloway Away/Cheating Time (Stealth): Love Theme From "The Godfather" or "Speak Softly, Love" or just The Godfather Theme from Nino Rota a renowned italian composer, written by Larry Kusik, also resembles the song "Hey by Pixies".
·Comic Klepto: Where’d You Go - Fort Minor e Jonah Matranga (interpolation), also resembles Gramatik, Transplants, Flobots or X-Ecutiornes style of song.
·Funhouse Fun/ Funhouse (Ambience): Carnival of the Animals; Introduction and Royal March of the Lion ("Marche Royale du Lions") - Camille Saint-Saëns (interpolation)
·Funhouse Graveyard "Carnival Funhouse Graveyard" (Unused/Beta): Lux Aeterna - Clint Mansell & Kronos Quartet; Requiem For A Killer Movie Score
·Shop Class "Auto Repair Shop": Sounds similar to Star Guitar - Chemical Brothers, Cities in the Dust - Siouxie And The Banshees
·Math Class (Beta): Sounds similar to Nightmare on Elm Street Theme
·Gym Class/Lockpicking/Jocks Challenge: Sounds similar to "Resucitó" an old catholic song
·Bike Shop "Shiny Bikes": Sounds similar to Billy Club - Junkie XL, Horndog - Overseer
·Greaser's Hideout/Greaser's Challenge "Blue Balls Pool House" "Tattoo Parlor" & "The Happy Mullet": Sounds similar to In-Cut Overdrive - Tomonori Sawada; Sega Rally 2006 Game
·Townies/Dropouts Hideout "Dropout Hangout": Sounds similar to Babel - Covenant ★ Still Missing... Unknown?
·Chemistry Class: although i can't find a matching song it doesn't sound like music per se
·Math Class (Main): definitely a funky/soul tune, unfortunately i couldn't find a corresponding song for it
·Nut Shots: resembles Gradius songs a game by Konami or AiAce Combat a Namco Game I REALLY LOVE BUNNIES, THEY'RE SO NICE!
I Hope you like it 😎👍
submitted by igorcarbex16
to bully [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 15:48 HelloBello30 Most and least desirable places to play from a city/state/province POV?
I specify the POV because I don't want to focus on organizations who have bad management or have something else that is otherwise fixable. I am more curious about your thoughts on unchangeable factors.
For example, IMO, Tampa and Florida seem to have a significant advantage due to nice weather, low taxes, and players can mostly fly under the radar when they step outside their house. Canadian teams are generally the exact opposite. If I was an NHL player, these are all highly relevant factors I would consider when thinking about where to sign as a free agent. I wonder just how much this sort of thing has historically hurt Canadian teams, resulting in their overall lack of recent success in getting the cup.
submitted by HelloBello30
to hockey [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 05:37 snarkykitty478 Honeymoon Suggestions..
My fiancé and I have a wedding date in May of 2024 and are currently planning our wedding. Obviously, weddings aren’t cheap, even if you try hard to keep it low.
So, we are hoping to stay somewhere in the U.S. that has warm weather. We have been looking at place in the Florida Keys, specifically. Just wondering if you guys know of any nice, but relatively cheap, hotels? We would like to stay about week and are hoping to budget no more than $3,000. We want something a little nicer, but don’t need anything overly luxurious. Something on/near a beach would be wonderful! We have done some looking and have some areas of interest, but if any of y’all know of anything please feel free to drop a comment!
submitted by snarkykitty478
to honeymoonplanning [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 05:00 benz650 Waiting for SpaceX Dragon capsule splashdown
2023.05.31 04:17 OneFar4062 Fly fishingin the panhandle
I will be going to Fort Walton Beach from July to February. Is their any good spot where i can fly fish from the shore/wade in that area or within 1 hour drive? I have a 6, 8 and 10 wt and don’t really mind the specie.
Also if you can recommend some fly pattern since i wont be bringing to much fly since i probably wont be able to bring the back home after.
submitted by OneFar4062
to floridafishing [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:33 ctesni9271 Elgin is even busier than before!
2023.05.30 20:48 FriarBot [Game Thread] San Diego Padres (24-29) @ Miami Marlins (28-26) 3:40 pm (Tuesday, May 30)
San Diego Padres (24-29) @ Miami Marlins (28-26) Tuesday May, 30 3:40 PM
Pick-The-Stick Top 10
Sign up at Pick-The-Stick.com
. Be sure to get your picks in before the first pitch.
|Rank ||User ||Points ||Total Picks ||Position Change |
|1 ||bbatardo ||175 ||52 ||0 |
|2 ||ritchrock ||166 ||48 ||0 |
|3 ||Nandobatflips ||165 ||49 ||-1 |
|4 ||Hammond89 ||162 ||53 ||0 |
|5 ||Yungbillcosbii ||160 ||53 ||0 |
|6 ||ChipsB ||160 ||51 ||0 |
|7 ||jrobertson2204 ||159 ||46 ||0 |
|8 ||Lingererrrrrrr ||156 ||52 ||+1 |
|9 ||camarobh ||156 ||51 ||+1 |
|10 ||Speacialk333 ||154 ||51 ||+1 |
|Team ||TV ||Radio |
|SD ||Bally Sports San Diego ||KWFN 97.3,XEMO 860 (es) |
|MIA ||Bally Sports Florida ||FOX Sports 940AM (WINZ),WAQI 710 (es) |
Starting Lineups - Season Stats
|Team ||1 ||2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 ||9 ||R ||H ||E |
| Padres ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||5 ||9 ||11 ||1 |
| Marlins ||0 ||0 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||4 ||10 ||3 |
|Padres Batters ||AB ||R ||H ||RBI ||BB ||K ||LOB ||AVG ||OPS || ||Marlins Batters ||AB ||R ||H ||RBI ||BB ||K ||LOB ||AVG ||OPS |
|1 Cronenworth 1B ||6 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||3 ||6 ||.209 ||.710 || ||1 De La Cruz LF ||4 ||2 ||3 ||3 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||.301 ||.819 |
|2 Tatis Jr. RF ||4 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||.247 ||.763 || ||2 Soler RF ||3 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||2 ||6 ||.250 ||.885 |
|3 Soto, J LF ||3 ||1 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||.268 ||.938 || ||Fortes C ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||.243 ||.619 |
|4 Bogaerts SS ||5 ||1 ||2 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||3 ||.256 ||.743 || ||3 Arraez 2B ||5 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||5 ||.376 ||.894 |
|5 Odor 2B ||4 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||5 ||.200 ||.684 || ||4 Cooper DH ||4 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||.236 ||.659 |
|6 Carpenter DH ||5 ||0 ||2 ||3 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||.184 ||.675 || ||5 Gurriel 1B ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||.292 ||.789 |
|2-Dixon DH ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||.233 ||.691 || ||6 Segura 3B ||4 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||4 ||.199 ||.493 |
|7 Sánchez C ||4 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||.200 ||.382 || ||7 Berti SS ||3 ||2 ||2 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||.275 ||.670 |
|1-Azocar PR ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||.234 ||.527 || ||8 Stallings C ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||3 ||.150 ||.438 |
|Nola, Au C ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||.130 ||.430 || ||a-Sánchez, J RF ||1 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||.300 ||.929 |
|8 Grisham CF ||3 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||1 ||.196 ||.685 || ||9 Hampson CF ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||.243 ||.663 |
|9 Kim, Ha 3B ||2 ||2 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||1 ||.245 ||.721 || || || || || || || || || || || |
|Totals ||37 ||9 ||11 ||8 ||8 ||8 ||19 || || || ||Totals ||30 ||4 ||10 ||4 ||8 ||5 ||20 || || |
| || || |
|BATTING || ||BATTING |
|2B: Carpenter 2 (9, Alcantara, S, Floro). || ||HR: De La Cruz (7, 4th inning off Weathers, 1 on, 2 out). |
|TB: Bogaerts 2; Carpenter 4; Grisham 2; Kim, Ha; Soto, J 2; Sánchez; Tatis Jr. || ||TB: Arraez 2; Berti 2; Cooper; De La Cruz 6; Segura; Sánchez, J. |
|RBI: Bogaerts (20); Carpenter 3 (24); Kim, Ha (18); Soto, J 2 (26); Tatis Jr. (19). || ||RBI: Cooper (20); De La Cruz 3 (23). |
|2-out RBI: Soto, J. || ||2-out RBI: De La Cruz 2; Cooper. |
|Runners left in scoring position, 2 out: Cronenworth 2; Odor 3; Grisham. || ||Runners left in scoring position, 2 out: Segura 2; Berti; Stallings. |
|SF: Kim, Ha. || ||SAC: Hampson. |
|Team RISP: 6-for-16. || ||GIDP: Arraez 2; Soler. |
|Team LOB: 10. || ||Team RISP: 2-for-9. |
| || ||Team LOB: 10. |
| || || |
|FIELDING || ||FIELDING |
|E: Odor (2, throw). || ||E: Stallings (1, throw); Fortes (7, throw); Berti (3, throw). |
|PB: Sánchez (2). || || |
|DP: 3 (Kim, Ha-Odor-Cronenworth; Bogaerts-Odor-Cronenworth; Odor-Bogaerts-Cronenworth). || || |
|Padres Pitchers ||IP ||H ||R ||ER ||BB ||K ||HR ||ERA || ||Marlins Pitchers ||IP ||H ||R ||ER ||BB ||K ||HR ||ERA |
|Weathers ||4.0 ||7 ||3 ||3 ||3 ||4 ||1 ||4.28 || ||Alcantara, S ||6.1 ||5 ||4 ||4 ||5 ||3 ||0 ||4.93 |
|Tapia, D ||1.0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||3 ||0 ||0 ||3.38 || ||Scott, Tan ||1.0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||3 ||0 ||3.46 |
|Hill, T ||1.0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||3.97 || ||Chargois ||0.1 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2.70 |
|Wilson, S ||1.0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2.84 || ||Nardi ||0.1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||2.92 |
|Martinez, N ||1.0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2.76 || ||Floro ||0.0 ||2 ||5 ||4 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||4.88 |
|Honeywell ||0.0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||3.77 || ||Hoeing ||1.0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||3.66 |
|Totals ||8.0 ||10 ||4 ||4 ||8 ||5 ||1 || || ||Totals ||9.0 ||11 ||9 ||8 ||8 ||8 ||0 || |
|Team ||Inning ||Play ||SD ||MIA |
| MIA ||▼ 3 ||Padres challenged (tag play), call on the field was upheld: Garrett Cooper singles on a line drive to left fielder Juan Soto. Bryan De La Cruz scores. Luis Arraez to 3rd. ||0 ||1 |
| SD ||▲ 4 ||Matt Carpenter doubles (8) on a line drive to right fielder Jorge Soler. Rougned Odor scores. ||1 ||1 |
| MIA ||▼ 4 ||Bryan De La Cruz homers (7) on a fly ball to left center field. Jon Berti scores. ||1 ||3 |
| SD ||▲ 5 ||Juan Soto singles on a sharp line drive to right fielder Jorge Soler. Ha-Seong Kim scores. ||2 ||3 |
| MIA ||▼ 6 ||Bryan De La Cruz singles on a ground ball to right fielder Fernando Tatis Jr. Jon Berti scores. Jacob Stallings to 3rd. Garrett Hampson to 2nd. ||2 ||4 |
| SD ||▲ 7 ||Fernando Tatis Jr. singles on a ground ball to left fielder Bryan De La Cruz. Trent Grisham scores. Ha-Seong Kim to 2nd. ||3 ||4 |
| SD ||▲ 7 ||Juan Soto singles on a line drive to center fielder Garrett Hampson. Ha-Seong Kim scores. Fernando Tatis Jr. to 3rd. ||4 ||4 |
| SD ||▲ 9 ||Xander Bogaerts singles on a ground ball to center fielder Garrett Hampson, deflected by pitcher Dylan Floro. Fernando Tatis Jr. scores. Juan Soto to 3rd. ||5 ||4 |
| SD ||▲ 9 ||Rougned Odor reaches on a fielder's choice, fielded by shortstop Jon Berti. Juan Soto scores. Xander Bogaerts to 3rd. Rougned Odor to 2nd. Throwing error by shortstop Jon Berti. ||6 ||4 |
| SD ||▲ 9 ||Matt Carpenter doubles (9) on a line drive to right fielder Jesus Sanchez. Xander Bogaerts scores. Rougned Odor scores. ||8 ||4 |
| SD ||▲ 9 ||Ha-Seong Kim out on a sacrifice fly to center fielder Garrett Hampson. Brandon Dixon scores. ||9 ||4 |
submitted by FriarBot
to Padres [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 20:00 giantspeck The NHC is monitoring an area of potential development over the central/eastern Gulf of Mexico
Outlook discussion Updated: Wednesday, 31 May 2023 – 8:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT; 12:00 UTC)
Discussion by: Dr. Philippe Papin, NHC Hurricane Specialist
An area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms is associated with a surface trough of low pressure interacting with an upper-level trough over the eastern Gulf of Mexico. Environmental conditions appear only marginally favorable for additional development over the next several days as the system meanders over the eastern Gulf of Mexico.
The system is then forecast to move across the Florida Peninsula this weekend and emerge into the southwestern Atlantic Ocean by early next week. Regardless of development, the system could produce heavy rainfall and gusty winds over portions of the Florida Peninsula later this week.
Additional information on the rainfall and flooding potential can be found in products issued by your local National Weather Service forecast office and Excessive Rainfall Outlooks issued by the Weather Prediction Center.
- Next 2 days: low (10 percent) (no change from 2AM EDT)
- Next 7 days: low (20 percent) (no change from 2AM EDT)
National Hurricane Center For information regarding the ongoing development of this system and other areas of disturbed weather across the northern Atlantic Ocean. (NOTE: Reddit's cache may prevent the outlook graphics from updating properly. Re-hosted images have been provided, but they may not always be up-to-date. Please visit the National Hurricane Center's website for the most up-to-date graphics.)
Weather Prediction Center For information regarding impacts from tropical and non-tropical storm systems, including rainfall amounts and excessive rainfall alerts.
National Weather Service For information regarding impacts to your local information, provided by meteorologists working in your area of the country.
National Hurricane Center
National Weather Service
College of DuPage
submitted by giantspeck
to TropicalWeather [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:39 supremekatastrophy Ok conspiracty theory time
2023.05.30 16:56 TayneTheBetaSequence Virtu Tin Foil Deep Dive - Part 2
| || | submitted by TayneTheBetaSequence to bobbystock [link] [comments]
DISCLAIMER: Everything from this point on is SPECULATION and a lot of this information is NOT PROVEN. Any accusations I make towards any people are not proven and should not be used to make financial decisions. I am not a financial advisor and any information provided is from resources alleging accusations against certain people/parties that may not be proven in a court of law as of this writing.
Please read my previous post before reading this post: https://www.reddit.com/bobbystock/comments/13pg31w/deep_dive_tinfoil_long_latest_pulte_tweet/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
Please also read: Panthers owner Viola accused of draining "staggering" $ from public investors (floridabulldog.org)
TLDR - From last post
Through a series of tweets, I believe RC and Pulte are trying to point to Virtue financial based on their interesting responses to Florida Panther Tweets.
- Virtu Financial is a MARKET MAKER WHO HAS TECH THAT SPECIALIZES IN HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING
- BBBY is a high volume stock that has been traded on high volume over the past year and is being manipulated and barcoded for months on end being forced into Chapter 11 quicker than it should have.
- BBBY is one of the highest watched stocks on a daily basis
- Pulte tweeted about "Virtue Signaling" on 5/22/23. Alluding to a possible tip off of Virtu Financial.
- Pulte has already tweeted in the past month that they are going to be revealing major corruption.
- On Mothers Day, Cohen tweeted about shareholders and cronyism. Pulte follows up 30ish minutes later with a tweet regarding shareholders as well.
- On Mothers Day night: Ryan Cohen JUST HAPPENS TO BE RESPONDING TO VINCENT VIOLAS HOCKEY TEAM ON TWITTER.
- Vincent Viola is accused of stealing money from shareholders and paying friends and family (AKA CRONYISM).
- More specifically the lead complaint is from Ohio's Iron Workers Local No. 55 pension fund which suspects it has been cheated.
- Could they be the market maker behind manipulating BBBY and GME stock prices?
On to the new developments:
When Pulte tweeted BIG WEEK AHEAD, holy shit, he wasn't kidding.
I worked on my previous post until about 2:30am on 5/23/23 in the morning and posted. Right around the same time as my previous post, Ryan Cohen commented on a Florida Panthers tweet at the same time in the morning. Ryan Cohen very rarely tweets this late in the day, most of his activity is within reasonable hours of the day.
5/23/23 - Ryan Cohen responds with a Fist/Punch emoji to Florida Panthers around 3:30am EST.
The fact that I did a write up about Vincent Viola and Virtu based on the Twitter activity from Pulte and Ryan Cohen, and RC makes a comment at the same time in the morning on the Florida Panthers Twitter account bewildered me. 5/22/23 - Pulte also responds to a Panthers GIF with a fire symbol. Both RC and Pulte are both responding to Panthers on the same day? Interesting.
It get's even more strange from there. Starting the morning of 5/23/23 a string of lawsuits began being filed against Virtu Financial:
https://preview.redd.it/939bt4wau03b1.png?width=702&format=png&auto=webp&s=f234f4632616789284871831d11d717e193a2738 https://preview.redd.it/wiak5yxfdw2b1.png?width=672&format=png&auto=webp&s=c7eb27c98ca728cb751b5bb264708e050f3d16af https://preview.redd.it/71cmd2tndw2b1.png?width=681&format=png&auto=webp&s=641ce7b0e033b2d6ad08d508935dded7ab1c9184 https://preview.redd.it/ryk21nqrdw2b1.png?width=676&format=png&auto=webp&s=b109d2aba554df86e725472108ef0d9283c16554 https://preview.redd.it/9qdeutxvdw2b1.png?width=674&format=png&auto=webp&s=3d7f78432cc80e8b27b7660fc54a40f57e2ce812 https://preview.redd.it/704mtkh9ew2b1.png?width=678&format=png&auto=webp&s=be92b6f866a6dfb472672946fab427617425b1c7 https://preview.redd.it/z5luw8cqew2b1.png?width=672&format=png&auto=webp&s=8e81e442bc27756a97fdc80c3cd9b449b460c2e9 https://preview.redd.it/6axuwnb0fw2b1.png?width=674&format=png&auto=webp&s=92b5e721c90785b560aa0b871460fafa173bd2e1 https://preview.redd.it/931tj8ejew2b1.png?width=674&format=png&auto=webp&s=64a39a938024da9a0d5f2b4d6f916bdac92628cc
I called in a personal dear friend of mine, The Count from Sesame Street, he did his due diligence and reported back to me: 13 lawsuits.
Ryan Cohen tweeted a fist/punch just before this string of lawsuits started very late at night.. I think there may have only been one pending before the tweet. RC tweets a punch.. and the lawsuits start flowing in? Is RC behind this chain of events? Also, later that morning.. Pulte tweets a fire? Maybe.. alluding to the fire has been started?
Legitimately, I post the article early in the morning. I goto bed and wake up, and I see tons of messages for me to check out all the new lawsuits against Virtu Financial. (Crazy timing)
Strange right? Not really, IMO. As in my previous post, I outline the cookie crumb trail that Ryan Cohen and Pulte were dropping over the past month (from what I can gather). The timing was definitely strange though.
5/23/23 - Ryan Cohen tweets about CEO compensation. There is some tinfoild here with the number 351 and 351 mergers.. could be a thing, but not getting into that here. (Going back in time for this tweet) 5/14/23 - Pulte tweets about CEO Compensation and one scheme that bad CEO's do. 5/23/23 - (Same Day as RC Rocket CEO Tweet) - Pulte tweets about SHAREHOLDERS yet again. The S in shareholders is capitalized, not sure why he has done this in a few tweets (capitalizing letters of things that shouldn't be) On May 25th, Pulte responds to a photoshopped tweet of both his head and RC's head photoshopped on Panthers players bodies.. \"True. Go cats\"
Pulte had a string of interesting tweets on 5/29/23 (Memorial Day): 5/29/2023 - Notice here, he bolds \"TM\" and \"Who Rigged it?\". Clearly he is setting up a connection for the next tweet. Could he be alluding to the Market Maker Virtu Financial who specializes in HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING?
Also, what does TM stand for? Tomorrow? Trademark? "The Market"? .... "THE MAYO!?!?!" 5/29/2023 - Notice Pulte bolds: \"There is a They\". Also this is the first time I have seen Pulte use bold in tweets in the same day, on the same subject matter. Strange that the \"T\" in They is capitalized. It shouldn't be.
Also, a wise live-streamer... Roaring Kitty? But.. I also kinda remember ABC ranting on the PP Show about something very similar to this. (I'm not combing through 100 hours of PPshow to find that) 5/29/2023 - Pulte is referencing \"They\" multiple times in this tweet. Based on the previous two bolded tweets, it appears to me he is saying: The market is rigged by someone who knows they are lying, the public/apes know it, but they don't give a flying fuck.
There is no hard evidence all three of these tweets are connected but I think the third tweet, he uses the term them "they" SIX times. In the previous tweet, on the same day, he outlines that there is a "they" and its BOLDED. The tweet before, he bolds "Who rigged it?" I see from my line of thinking: They are the ones who rigged the market. And that is the "they" he is referring to in the third tweet.
Detractors will say Pulte is talking about the bad eggs on the PulteHome board/Management or the former employee who was trolling Pulte on random accounts trying to smear his reputation. And they could easily be right, and that lines of thinking makes sense as well.
In my previous post, I mention that Pulte said that they would be revealing major corruption, does Pulte know "who they are"? Both Pulte and RC have been commenting on Florida Panther Tweets ALOT this month.
Based on the string of at least 13 lawsuits from Tuesday (5/23/23) against Virtu Financial, it's not making them look any better.
There is also this interesting article from about a month ago in regard to Virtu Financial Co-President and Co-COO selling stock: https://preview.redd.it/p4si4cqeew2b1.png?width=682&format=png&auto=webp&s=5d8dbb009e7713e6548e21d098124171b4646866 The Co-President & Co-COO of Virtu Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIRT), Brett Fairclough, Just Sold 57% Of Their Holding - Simply Wall St News
Brett Fairclough, the Co-COO just happens to sell 57% before all these lawsuits start piling up? This seems rather sus.
The board of Virtu Financial is filled with non-qualified friends and family of Vincent Viola and Vincent Viola shares a majority stake ownership in the company. This is what is referred to as Cronyism.
Here's some highlights from the article:
"We wouldn't blame Virtu Financial, Inc.
) shareholders if they were a little worried about the fact that Brett Fairclough, the Co-President & Co-COO recently netted about US$970k selling shares at an average price of US$19.39. Probably the most concerning element of the whole transaction is that the disposal amounted to 57% of their entire holding.
In the last twelve months, the biggest single sale by an insider was when the Executive VP of Markets & Global Head of Execution Services, Stephen Cavoli, sold US$2.6m worth of shares at a price of US$29.52 per share. While insider selling is a negative, to us, it is more negative if the shares are sold at a lower price. It's of some comfort that this sale was conducted at a price well above the current share price, which is US$19.00. So it may not shed much light on insider confidence at current levels.
In total, Virtu Financial insiders sold more than they bought over the last year. "
Also here is some additional sus information from the original article that started this whole theory: Panthers owner Viola accused of draining "staggering" $ from public investors (floridabulldog.org)
"According to Forbes, which ranks Viola’s current real time net worth as $3.4 billion, Viola used the money to splurge on real estate – including the $10-million purchase of a pair of beachfront condos in Fort Lauderdale’s Auberge Beach Residences & Spa.
Viola and his wife, Teresa, sold the places in March for $11.3 million. In December 2021 they paid $19.725 million for a six-bedroom, six-bathroom single-family beachfront home on the Gulf of Mexico in Boca Grande, records show. The home is held in the name of a Delaware corporation using the property’s address."
Beach front properties not under their own name? Under the name of a Delware corporation? (for those of you who don't understand the significance of a "Delaware" corporation. Delaware is a tax haven state, many major banks and corporations are based out of DE to get large tax breaks. If you drive into the city of Wilmington, DE... (Don't its actually very dangerous), you will see there is a ton of major banks headquartered there.)
In my previous post I highlight Ryan Cohen referencing Cronyism: This was tweeted by Ryan Cohen, the same day (Mothers Day) as when the responses to the Florida Panthers tweets started.
In conclusion, you can see in the past one week all the developments above in my crackpot theory that RC/Pulte are targeting Virtu/Vincent Viola.
We have about 13 class action lawsuits being filed, alot of selling from insiders at Virtu Financial over the past year, we have two more interactions from RC and Pulte with the Florida Panthers Twitter account, more mentions of "SHAREHOLDERS", and Pulte ranting about the mysterious THEY... and if you can't figure out who THEY is from this post. God bless your soul and HODL.
I think we are going to see huge developments on Virtu in the coming days/weeks.
AGAIN, none of this is proven to be true, it is just me connecting tweets and news articles. I am a certified idiot, and you should not make any financial decisions based on this information, because I am not a financial advisor nor am I a legal expert.
2023.05.30 15:36 accomplished_sloth6 Fort Kochi, things to do
Looking to explore Fort Kochi with a bunch of my friends. I’ve heard about the variety of cafés in Fort Kochi, what else is there to see? Looking for some local beaches that are not usually available on websites. We’d be there for around 3 days. Also how is the weather like in July?
Thanks and Cheers!
submitted by accomplished_sloth6
to Kochi [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 08:07 SaltyMuskrat I think it's over. I made it out alive. She could have killed me. What happened? THIS IS MY STORY. (Long read warning)
It’s Memorial Day 2023 and at my job sitting in my office as the store manager of a retail box chain. The couple deployments in the big green uniform during the mid 2000’s cross my mind only once or twice and I cant decide how I feel about that. With the old big 40th birthday not but but a couple years around the corner, the southern beach town where i live and spent most of my childhood hasn't quite woken up yet. But here i am feeling something I hadn't felt in a long time. I feel surreal. That or I’m in shock.
I confronted my narc over her lack of commitment last weekend, after another game of midnight twister. Twister never was a issue with us, probably some of the best games ever played. Yall get it.
We have been in this long slow death spiral for over a year now but this feels like the end. I demanded to know why I was good enough to fuck but not good enough to be in a relationship. She spouted off about some lie she made up that i told. Then last Thursday, she again ask me to come over. I stand my ground and say no, that if I’m not good enough to tell your ex fiancé that i exist then I’m not having sex with you. Friday I look on Facebook and she hadn’t blocked me again but here’s she’s posting a picture of her packed truck headed where? You guess it……the northern state where “ex-fiancé” lives. You gotta be shitting me what’s wrong with this lady ? How long had that been planned and she left without saying a word. By now I’ve gotten to be an expert detective among other things. She's from a northern state The fiancé had lived with her down here a few years before moving back. Evidently She always went to enormous lengths to keep me away from the rest of her life. Now the whole house of cards is falling down. I basically call her a liar that there is nothing on between them. She went up there to help a relative move a few weeks back didn’t answer a single call or text all weekend. Completely ignored me. He was there with them the whole time. I asked why did the engagement end years back? Her answer left me utterly astonished. “I just didn’t love him like i I should have.” What the fuck does that mean? Whys he still around? Tell me all the whole truth. That was Friday and communication ended immediately and haven’t heard from her since. She hadn’t blocked me yet but will not respond. .Just silence as I slowly realized that every single thing she told me was all a lie. All the crazy accusations out of now where, all the lies she’s told her family about me were all in fact things she’d done to others or was doing to me. I learned early on in this what "projection" meant and the first time I told her I think she was doing it , she counter punched like she been holding a UNO reverse card up her sleeve. As the full weight of who this person actually was hit me, everything spiraled for me into the worst feeling of betrayal and despair I’d ever felt. This woman that i loved more than I’ve ever loved the one who promised me so many bullshit promises. The one who claimed to my friend and would never leave , had finally evolved into something i didn’t recognize. Something that was evil and dangerous. Boy i was so naive.
Let me tell you how this all began. We were both employed at the same outlet mall. I am in my mid late 30’s , she’s a bit older than me. Early mid 50’s. Blonde. Not a lot but enough tattoos and piercings to make you look twice. She was no super model but her body always had kinda driven me crazy.Right curves in all th right places. But the age difference could raise a eye nethertheless, I had always kinda had a crush on this lady but never really made a move. Just couldn’t draw up a play. Life went by and I eventually found my self living in what looking back was my PARADISE. My parents divorced in my early teens and my little brother and sister and I kinda never gained a sense of direction for many years. I found mine on a bus to to Fort Benning. If I was going to be in the Army, I couldn't tall the future grandkids i had that i changed the oil on humvees. It was Infantry for me and with 2 years of hugging my mom bye I found my self in Nuristan Province, Afghanistan. It was every thing you imagined it could be and more and i still sometimes kind of think to myself you went through some shit over there in the valley that 98% of people would never even dream of doing. And made it out relativity unscathed . Couple busted lips and a good old TBI to take with you but soldier on. My career really started trending upward after the first tour ended and I began dating a girl from near my hometown. Not too long after that we get married on the courhouse steps out of fear the next phone call could be a mission. 5 months later my convoy is just stepping outside the wire when the Red Cross Message comes in. Car Crash. Your wife. Her brother. Drunk driver crossed center line. Hit them head one while they were stopped at rural stop sign. No survivors. That's the first time my soul detached from my body.
The army at the time was big on taking these resiliency classes and preaching resiliency and over the years it kinda became my mantra. Life went on and seemed like I had made something out of myself I became engaged to beautiful woman who had been through thick and thin with me the past few years. She was what we call "good people " down here. She absolutely adored me and was totally out of my league. Grew up in the Florida Keys, ACC Division 1 Athlete, she made life look easy. We had a 2 story house at the end of the cul de sac. We had a large group of friends. She was the Coach of the church dance squad, I willed that softball team to 2 consecutive "playoff" appearances. Life was good.
Then about 5 or 6 months before our wedding date her first, my second chance, and that's when this our story here really kicks off. By the way huge southern wedding. It was amazing even though i was becoming stressed about all the constant planning, I had finally been promoted to management and was becoming burnt out. This lady,who would become my narc, these blonde hair woman with a free spirit who I'd known for some years ,one day she just, she just looked different. I can't describe it but there was something drawing me in that I felt powerless to stop. I remember the first time we locked eyes, we just held the stare for what seemed like forever until we were both out of breath and then looked at each like "WTF was that" I felt like electricity flowing through my body. A few weeks go by and we starting to find ways to be closer to each other until one day our hands actually grazed and it felt like every nerve in my body exploded. Life as I knew it at least, effectively ended that day. She had her hooks in. Didn't take me long find my self sneaking out the house in the middle of the night into her bedroom. The passion, the intensity was so great that I thought there's no way that cant be real. It was the most intense thing I'd ever experienced. I was totally wrapped before too long. As the wedding date loomed and my fiance became more and more suspicious, the narc would start planting these fantasies of how we could be together. Oh yea she was totally aware I was taken. We could buy a camper go out west raise goats. Runaway together...it sounded good. We spent our days fantasizing about running away together and staring into each others eyes. In the back of my head I already felt like this was my person. What do I do? Looking back those were that last days of innocence. I had no idea what was to become. My narc had all but flat out said if you want me you know what you have to do. The wedding comes and it the best day of my life. I do a pretty good job of not thinking about the narc. We actually go a whole week without seeing each or speaking. I almost thought to myself , " Well you' ve done a really shitty thing but your married to a really good woman so lets move on as best we can.
I lasted 3 weeks.
My narc tells me that as long as I am living under a roof with my wife, she will have nothing to do with me. Next thing you know I'm standing in our kitchen with my bags in my hands and the stupidest look on my face. I still cant explain why but the draw to this narc woman had me powerless. My poor wife lets me go she still doesnt know for sure whats going on and I tell her I just need some time I'm staying with a friend. I shack up with the narc and for the next week things are good. all things considered. This is around the time where I start to blow through red flags like I'm in a stolen Ferrari on Miami Blvd. The narc has family coming down from up north, a baby shower for one of the narcs daughters. The fact that narc is a grandma never bothered me. this is the first time hear abut the ex. Hes not the father of her daughters but he "raised them" and they consider him pops. I was very shocked and didnt have a clue what to say when I was told I needed to find a place to stay for the next 2 weeks, not enough room for everyone. I landed on a friends couch utterly confused and when i heard her daughters and her screaming because my employee name tag had been found in narcs bed, somebody might see it , I should have run far and fast then. I eventually made my way home, walked in the door and broke down in tears confessing it all to my wife. She told me we can work through this we will go to counseling whatever it takes. The one thing that was non negotioable was i was to leave my job immeditaly. I felt helpless- I wanted my wife I was already missing my old life by then. But I was making more money than I'd ever imagined I would and I come up from square 1 seven years ago, how could I tell the man who hired me the GM who would become mentocoach figure to me? I just couldn't. Narc catches wind I'm back home and one morning I'm out in the middle of this mall and she comes beelining towards me and right into front of EVERYONE delivers a left jab, right hook combo that would have made Teddy Atlas proud. I didn't flinch or wince I simply dropped my head in shame, saying I deserved that while she runs off making this strange guttural crying/screaming noise. What was I supposed to do I had no where else to go? Knowing what I know now, I was witnessing r my first narc rage. Things eventually calm down over the next 3 weeks but my wife had grown tired of waiting. I was around this narc everyday. been She moved back to Florida, giving me a month to find a place to live. I haven't seen her or spoken to her since AND that's not my choice. I think about her almost everyday and honestly I'll never forgive myself for breaking her heart the way I did. She was innocent and never deserved this.
I cannot understate how woefully unprepared for this I was. I was extremely naive, I had no clue what narcissism meant, I thought it meant you liked to look at yourself in a mirror.I never realized the dangling of the carrot or the manipulation and the complete total inability to admit wrong or have any form of accountably all were tied together , at least until much later .Now my narc starts saying we can only be together if I have my own place. Next thing you know I've found one and moved in. Man these carrots are actually quite tasty. Now begins a looong 4 5 months where she would accuse me of cheating or lying or some reason for us to not be officially a couple. But she would keep a trove of men she flirted with on social media , go out with with i don't think she slept around but definitely wasn't right.The double standard from hell. Life became a constant cycle of hot cold hot cold to the point where at any given time I had zero idea of whether so considered us to be together at that time or single. One of her go to plays was to dare me to walk away, but by then my entire network of family and friends had really zero desire to have anything to do with me because they had all been at this very expensive wedding not even a few months ago. I found a place to rent further inland , a little place out in the country. She had isolated me now, I just didn't know it, and honestly by this point I was becoming more desperate and desperate to make us work. I've sacrificed everything because i truly truely believed in her and us. I would have done anything she asked and i many times I did. Midway into last fall, I started noticing things that I dunno made me notice things. Something wasn't right.
- She never once not one time ever said those 3 words. I love you I said them every time we got off the phone. To this day I've never heard her say it
- Every holiday, every single one she would find a reason where I wasnt allowed to come over and be with her and her family. LIttle did I know the smear campaign was starting to fire on all cylinders.
- The accusations of lying and or doing something I wasn't supposed to were becoming more frequent yet even when I would prove to her I was telling the truth, she never once has has said I'm sorry , I was wrong.
Red flags are more like advisories right?
Things progressed to the point where I start going to counseling/therapy because she has me so convinced I'm bad person. She accuses me of not going to appointments even when I Facetime her sitting beside the doctor. It amazes me to this day that no one could see her true colors. She is so good its downright dangerous.
I spent Christmas this year completely alone. She had her family and the usual flock of buzzards, hang arounds. By now I was getting the stretches of silent treatment. I was at my lowest of lows, Isolated, alone, lonely .......going down a dark road real fast. Same pattern of discard bring you back discard. I didn't even know who i was anymore by this point i was losing weight. I could hear the people whispering. She was killing me from the inside.
One thing finally happened that I'll never forget as long as I live. Her birthday had come aroud and since my narc conviently found a reasson as to why I couldn't come I begged for her to take the presents I had gottten with her. She put them in her car and drove away. I didnt think about it again until a week /later, I walking out the back door at work and here she is, at the dumpsters throwing the still wrapped birthday presents. I ask her what the hell? you didnt give them to her? What the hell ? WTF?? The answer I got as she looked me dead in the eyes sent a cold chill down my spine.
"I didn't give her the presents because I figured you would try to take em back just to hurt her." Stunned I muttered with what I am now sure was a face full of shock and disgust..."Honey she is 5 years old." I truly shocked me that a human would think of such a horrible scenario.
I didnt speak to my narc for a couple days after that. Another week, another brand new hot shot therapist looking for save the world. I have never been comfortable with the idea of therapy, I have too much man macho I guess. Its just always kinda been taboo. Nevertheless I finshed jabbering and she immediatly reaches in her desk and passed me a little pamplet. "Read this" she says. I look down -"What is a narcissist and are you in a relationship with one? By the time i finshed reading it, I was straight ugly crying on her floor. It felt like a MAC truck hit me square in the sternum. I was devestated. Literllaly every single bullet point I could point at and say yes. Its like hamy narc had this pamplet memorized and was running it like a well oiled machine. It finally was all making sense. Maybe Im not a horrible person after all?
I began to distance myself from her at this point and she went the tried and true method of total discard which inevidebly turned into full blown lovebombing which would lead to a steamy night together which she would then sabatoge. Rinse, wash repeat. The first trip back home she took I never could get a answer as to why i was ignored all weekend, she made me ignore her how dare you ask forget it happened. Same ol bs. Whch brings us back to today where this story began. I finally concluded that this is how every relanship my narc has ever had has been like this. Alll family turmoil ....it all made even more sense. Her lies have become near constant and I realized the first thing she ever said to me was a lie. Not only do I think I'm begginning understand what she is and what I became to her, I think she could be one of most dangerous kinds of these individuals the world has ever seen. She is still somewhat popular, nobody around her would ever have a clue. But I can see through it now. And she will never change because I have finally accepted the fact that she psychsilly cannot change. Her brain cant evem acklowdge things like being wrong. It breaks my heart that i feel so in love with someone who is incabple of love and thats when I realized I have to walk away.
This ended up being way more than I expected but once i started typing it just kept flowing out. I guess her spidey sense must have gone off because within the last hour she has began sending me messages on social media. Not her phone no but social media.
I replied simply are you going to ignore the elephant sitting over there?
She replies "What are you talking about?"
She cannot change.
I think I will struggle with this past year and a half for the rest of my life. This was something I was totally unprepared for. I think I can see light glimmering on the horizon and I feel grateful to understand what actually happened and I could have very easily given up, succumbed in, but I survived it.
It is what people like us do. We pick up the pieces, dust the dirt off and keep going.
Yesterday was yesterday
Tomorrow is a brand new sun.
Also one last thing.....if your ever feeling down or sorry for yourself give u/StickFigure
a listen. I don't think I'd be here if weren't for his music. He literally saved me life.
Ramble over good night
submitted by SaltyMuskrat
to NarcissisticAbuse [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 04:50 manfilms The Slow Wave - -
2023.05.30 02:54 Substantial-Bank-493 Why would a plane divert from DFW to VPS when it’s headed to GDL?
2023.05.29 19:05 TrulyTranscend 4.2.5
Update 4.2.5 is now live on Steam, Paradoxplaza and ModDB.
- Restored Lone Star’s Hand Warband path’s previously incomplete Legion events and decisions. The additions from this include access to a small number of wargoals, a modest branching chain of new events and decisions for marching to Castra Sol Rubrum, the alternate ability to join Lanius’s Horde should Lanius form the Eastern Legion and the choice to serve as a subject rather than being annexed into Lanius or the Legion proper should Lanius be alive and loyal to Caesar.
- Made a round of touch ups to tech balance. More significant changes include melee equipment buffs, Knight and Scribe changes, small adjustments to many industry techs. The full details can be found here: https://pastebin.com/aUdD7DPU
- Added several new character bios to Baudelio Ranchers, Guardians, Iron Alliance and Slags
- Added unique pictures to some downfall events
- Added 2 achievements “Judgement Day” and “Through the Fire and Flames”
- Added Mojave Territories back to the West Coast bookmark
- Added a leader description to Jack Vickers in Baudelio Ranchers
- Added 2 additional crossings between Rapids and Tohono Nation
- Added starting coastal forts, outposts and bunkers to parts of southern NCR and western Legion states
- Added a line of forts to NCR’s focus “The Crimson Caravan Routes” and two different lines to “Protecting the Boneyard”
- Added a line of forts to the Legion’s focus “Uniting the Wastes”
- Added a starting debuff to Washington BoS and The Cause lost when one annexes the other
- Added an army buff spirit to Hand Warband’s “The Masters of Texas” focus
- Added a spirit to the Legion’s “Legionary Training”
- Added a tech reducing Infantry Combat Width to the Legion’s “The Tip of the Spear”
- Added a starting timed debuff for Vault City tied to the 2275 Selection
- Added 10% starting stability to Vault City to partially offset the above
- Added a starting idea debuff for Shi which is gradually lessened by and related to the debates
- Added a temporary idea given to Shi by their early Navarro news event
- Added war support to the options for Shi’s Navarro Intervention event
- Added starting -10% Construction Speed to the NCR Economy modifier in exchange for -1% Consumer Goods
- Added 5% starting war support to TV Town
- Added 5% starting stability to Nuevo Aztlán
- Added 5% starting stability and war support to Tlaloc
- Added 5% starting stability in exchange for 10% war support to Shi
- Added 15% starting war support in exchange for 5% stability to Petro Chico
- Added starting Tool Procurement, Resource Production and 5% war support to Stormmongers
- Added more building slots and resources to a handful of Legion states
- Added a starting radar station to Weather Monitoring Station
- Added starting ports to: Ocotillo in Rapids; Needles in Mojave Territories; Dry Wells, Kingsman and Poston in the Legion; Tacna in Tohono Nation; and Santa Rosa plus both islands in Valle Bandits
- Added Reservation to the Legion research group at gamestart
- Added 1 military and civilian factory; 5% war support; and slightly more resources, infrastructure and building slots to Baudelio Ranchers at gamestart
- Added 1 starting civilian factory and slightly more resources, infrastructure and building slots to Cowboy Country and Tohono Nation
- Added 1 starting dockyard to Cowboy Country
- Added 1 starting anti-air and radar station to Rusty Hooks
- Added 1 more level of Air Base to Flagstaff, North/South Phoenix and San Antonio
- Added 1 starting outpost to New Canaan and New Jerusalem
- Added 1 starting outpost to Arroyo’s victory points
- Added more starting forts to Monterrey
- Added starting Scout Kit and Anti-Tank Rifle tech, 5% war support, +10% trade opinion,
Wasteland Militias law and 250 manpower to Arroyo
- Added additional influence and coercion for Arroyo as AI
- Added starting Anti-Tank Rifle tech and 3 more Naval Module techs to Gente Del Sol
- Added Asymmetric Warfare tech, Assault Canoes and a Spec Ops template to Navajo at gamestart
- Added Industry Planning, Construction Basics, Crowd Gear, the Wasteland Survival Training law, slightly more building slots and 10% stability to Iron Alliance at gamestart
- Added Mobile Maintenance Crews and more fuel to Two Sun at gamestart
- Added starting Power Armour Frame Hardening tech to Heaven’s Gate
- Added starting Lightweight Metals tech and more energy to Eagle Rock
- Added starting Caravan tech to Standing Rock
- Added 1 military factory, 10% war support and 450 manpower in exchange for 8% stability to Mad Trains at gamestart
- Added 1 starting military factory to Two Sun and Withered Dogs
- Added 1 division, full division equipment and the Funding the Army law to Scorpion’s Bite at gamestart
- Added starting Slashing Melee to Cypher’s Warband
- Added a scientific tech research bonus to NCR Hayes’s first expansion focus
- Added starting production to Californian Way and Baudelio Ranchers
- Added descriptions to Ejército Mexicano’s Cartel and Militia Blues spirits
- Added positive AI strategies for Arroyo and the choice in their 3rd event
- Added AI scripting for Mojave Territories to prepare for the First Dam Battle better
- Added localization for “Anti Air Weaponry Research Speed”
- Changed the icons for vehicle techs Mobile Assault Weaponry and Improved Turrets
- Changed the localisation and icon for Wasteland APC’s to Great War APC’s
- Changed the localisation and icon for Wasteland Bus to Wasteland APC’s
- Changed maximum and minimum opinion from +/-100 to +/-200
- Changed high stability factory and dockyard output from up to +12% to up to +15% and mobilization speed from up to -20% to up to -15%
- Changed high war support mobilization speed from up to +100% to up to +50% and Core Attack and Defense from up to +8% to up to +10%
- Changed base monthly population gain from 0.016 to 0.015
- Changed base suppression needed per 1% resistance from 0.38 to 0.35
- Changed the wartime building destruction cooldown from 25 to 20 days
- Changed the scale of land unit experience gain from 0.07 to 0.06
- Changed the maximum shore bombardment bonus from 0.25 to 0.3
- Changed base damage output in Air Combat to be 25% higher
- Changed maximum planes in air combat simulation from 500 to 750, making the peak lethality of air combat higher
- Changed enemy bombing war support penalties to have a lower cap (60% to 50%), but scale 33% faster
- Changed the base enemy air superiority penalty from -18% to -20%
- Changed outpost and coastal fort construction cost from 700 to 800
- Changed Naval Base construction cost from 3000 to 2500 and added a per-level cost of 500
- Changed the modifiers on some industry techs slightly
- Changed the base coring cost from 25 to 30
- Changed “Large Territorial Administration” factory output from +10% to +5%
- Changed Trade Law levels to give +5% less Trade Tariffs
- Changed decision State Funded Radio Programming’s effect slightly
- Changed the start caps for established organizations from 50k to 25k
- Changed the AI to produce more aircraft under some conditions
- Changed the Scorched Earth operation to be cheaper
- Changed Reno and Vegas tourists to add 1k more caps and 2k more bonus
- Changed traits Fortification Expert and Fortification Engineer to be weaker
- Changed trait Armaments Organizer to be stronger
- Changed effects of some Settler and Raider start events to be weaker
- Changed NCR, Shi, Valle Bandits, Three Rivers, Vault City and Washington BoS starting resources to be slightly lower
- Changed some Arroyo crisis events to occur slightly sooner
- Changed Tlaloc and Diana’s “God from the Machine” to be slightly weaker
- Changed Lost Hills’s Knight and Scribe intros to grant a stronger final modifier and be auto completed soon after “The Paladins” rather than requiring manual completion
- Changed Lost Hills Training Facilities to now affect all units
- Changed some Lost Hills decisions to last longer
- Changed Lost Hills’s “Council Reforms” and “Preparing for the Ceasefires End” to add 1 more Administration Center capacity
- Changed Lost Hills’s “Our Right” branch to have more flexible prereqs
- Changed Lost Hills’s NCR cooperation decision to cost 100 less
- Changed Lost Hills’s Paladin Sway idea to add +5% more political power
- Changed some Lost Hills foci in the NCR War, WMD and Scavenging branches to be stronger
- Changed Lost Hills’s starting resources to be higher
- Changed two Lone Star advisors and some Hand Warband foci to be slightly stronger
- Changed the shared Attis Army capstones to be slightly stronger
- Changed Cerberus’s resistance and compliance bonuses to be in their modifier--rather than traits--alongside added -50% trade opinion
- Changed Cerberus’s Attis and Shale Traits to grant supply consumption -15% and production efficiency base +15%
- Changed Ironmongers’s Mastersmiths law to grant 1% less conscription and its starting debuffs to be slightly higher
- Changed The Cause’s ATA focus to also upgrade Glorious Purpose and changed other foci very slightly for balance
- Changed Washington BoS starting -20% compliance and +10% war support modifiers to -5% political power and +10% war stability
- Changed some Washington BoS foci to be weaker
- Changed a Washington BoS unit to start on Capitol Hill
- Changed Ejército Mexicano’s Cartel and Militia Blues ideas to be added at gamestart and changed the events that start their branches to add 5% stability or war support
- Changed Ejército Mexicano’s Zapata Alamo Chapter event to be 40 days later
- Changed Ejército Mexicano’s “Superior Mechanization” and “The Liberation of Texas” foci to be weaker
- Changed Ejército Mexicano’s Ironmongers wargoal to be locked till Tlaloc’s death
- Changed some Standing Rock foci to be stronger and added intermediate electronics and construction tech to the tree
- Changed Shi’s starting production and templates to be slightly better
- Changed some Shi foci slightly for balance - Changed Shi’s “Big Trouble in Little California” to need 2 prereqs instead of 1
- Changed Two Sun’s vehicle bonuses to be stronger
- Changed Legion AI to be far more likely to avoid the civil war for a leader with max glory rather than choosing randomly
- Changed the Legion’s “Raider Rumble” to only raise resistance temporarily
- Changed the Legion’s Dam Loss branch to be much stronger and have some added effects
- Changed the Legion’s Legion Training spirit to no longer buff speed in exchange for buffing all special forces rather than only spec ops
- Changed the Legion’s autonomy laws to reduce license cost more
- Changed the Legion’s “Commercial Dock Development” to reduce invasion penalty more
- Changed the March West event to make any subject of Lanius’s be Caesar’s rather than being freed and removed from the faction
- Changed the Lanius Caesar’s Warden trait to be weaker
- Changed Lanius and Vault City to get the “Prioritize Consumer Technology” decision instead of “Basic Hygiene Education”
- Changed some Vault City pre-election and Lynette foci to be slightly weaker
- Changed some New Mexico states to have slightly less water
- Changed Lynette’s “The Patrolmen” recovery rate buff to infantry defense
- Changed TV Town’s starting infantry and militia templates to have 2 more battalions
- Changed TV Town’s “Stopping the Sandman” to take 15 less days
- Changed TV Town’s starting spirit to add -15% lack of resources penalty and no longer add -15% division experience
- Changed New Vegas’s Jewel of the Mojave spirit modifiers slightly and changed its percentual conscription malus to be flat
- Changed New Vegas’s Robotics Genius to grant 10% less fuel capacity in exchange for -2.5% securitron cost
- Changed New Vegas’s starting securitron template to be better
- Changed New Vegas’s starting event factories to be slightly less
- Changed NCR AI to pick Kimball 5% more (now 40%) and Hayes 5% less (now 20%)
- Changed NCR Dollars to give +5% less Trade Tariffs
- Changed NCR’s Self-Sacrifice Myth to be weaker
- Changed NCR’s Military Complex debuff event option somewhat
- Changed the NCR’s Hub crisis debuff to be slightly higher
- Changed NCR’s “The Sentries of Shady Sands” to grant a stronger, more specific fort line
- Changed some NCR government laws; some Moore spirits, traits and expansion branch foci; and some Hayes expansion branch foci to be slightly weaker
- Changed NCR’s Dornan general and advisor, Oscar Stone advisor and Admiral Doherty advisor to be slightly weaker
- Changed some NCR Hayes main branch foci to be stronger or shorter
- Changed NCR’s “Roaring Economy” to take 60 days and add 5% less war support
- Changed NCR’s “Retool the Ranger Corps”, “Denounce Kimball’s Rhetoric” and some post-election Kimball and Allgood foci to be slightly weaker
- Changed NCR Moore’s BoS decisions to cost more
- Changed the NCR Civil War “Ranger Divide” idea to grant more debuffs and be removed in Calhoun’s main tree instead of the expansion tree
- Changed Californian State and Californian Way to get -10% stability at the Civil War’s start
- Changed Californian Way to get slightly more of the NCR’s units and stockpile in the civil war
- Changed Mojave Territories’s starting spirit to add 5% less war support
- Changed some Mojave Territories’s civil war branches to be slightly weaker
- Changed some NCR puppet tree shared and country unique foci to be weaker
- Changed MacArthur’s upgraded Salvatore advisor to be slightly stronger
- Changed MacArthur’s Chicago foci to bypass if a people nation
- Changed some MacArthur advisors and lower foci to be weaker
- Changed MacArthur’s APA/Vertibird stockpile from 50 and 20 to 30 and 15 respectively
- Changed some MacArthur focus prereqs slightly
- Changed MacArthur’s APA purchases to cost 2 more energy
- Changed MacArthur’s starting Outsider Law to add +1% more resistance target
- Changed some The Last Patrol foci to be slightly stronger
- Changed the TAA’s Rio rebellion branch to add 5% less net war support
- Changed some early Texan BoS ideas slightly for balance
- Changed Alamo Chapter’s Emergency Production spirit to be slightly stronger
- Changed Alamo Chapter’s Alamo Defenders to have less battalions but more support companies
- Changed Alamo Chapter to have 300 less extra guns
- Changed Alamo’s “United Texan Front” focus to require all 4 of its prereqs rather than only 1
- Changed some Reservation Willem main path foci to be slightly stronger
- Changed New Canaan’s Defender Priest advisor to be stronger
- Changed some later White Legs foci to be slightly weaker
- Changed Mojave Chapter’s starting research speed bonus from 5% to 2.5%
- Changed Mojave Chapter’s “Raw Poseidon Energy” and “Walking Artillery” to give 1 less factory
- Changed Mojave Chapter’s Aggressive Policy buff to be for Hardin rather than Veronica
- Changed Mojave Chapter’s manpower from Veronica’s path to be lower
- Changed Mojave Chapter’s “Victory at Sunburst” focus to add 5% less stability and war support
- Changed some of Mojave Chapter’s weaker post-sunburst foci to be shorter or stronger
- Changed Mojave Chapter’s “Enlist the Families” to add 3 less civilian factories
- Changed Mojave Chapter’s Securitron Vault decision to have higher cost and duration
- Changed a small number of Mojave Chapter’s strongest Big MT and Sierra Madre foci to be slightly weaker
- Changed Montana Chapter’s post Fort Verity foci to take 5 more days
- Changed Montana Chapter’s “No Problem is Too Great” to add less infrastructure
- Changed some Montana Chapter foci to have slightly more prereqs
- Changed a few Eagle Rock industry and blimp bonuses to be slightly weaker
- Changed Eagle Rock’s starting blimp stockpile from 24 to 15
- Changed a few Shale’s Army foci to be slightly stronger
- Changed Three Rivers’s “Buy The Latest Model” to add sophisticated power armor tech and APA schematics rather than free APA
- Changed two Three Rivers doctrine buffs to be smaller
- Changed Hangdogs’s “Open The Box” to take 40 less days
- Changed Hangdogs’s “Big Wrenches” and “The Army of Denver” to be slightly weaker
- Changed many Desert Rangers NCR foci and Snake Vargas’s leader trait to be weaker
- Changed Desert Rangers’s capstone to take 30 more days
- Changed some Maxson Chapter advisors and foci to be weaker
- Changed Maxson Chapter’s Vault 0 capstone effect to be smaller
- Changed some Gente Del Sol advisors and early ideas slightly for balance
- Changed Gente’s 3rd event to add 1 less arms factory in one option
- Changed two Gente research bonus foci to be weaker and two weapons foci to be stronger
- Changed the strength and order of Eighties’s “Life is a Highway” branch foci slightly
- Changed “The Devils of Utah” for Eighties and “The Eternal Quest of the Pure” for Rotpurgers to grant -5% more Trade Opinion
- Changed start spirits for Baron’s Eyrie, Bismarck, Coal Consortium, Metal Mouths, Niitsitapi and The Pursuant to be weaker
- Changed Max Sec’s tiered NCR spirit to be weaker
- Changed Overwatch Tock’s description to be shorter
- Changed the NCR Baggers unique puppet branch to be disabled
- Changed the Snowmads and Mad Trains formables to have slightly weaker effects
- Changed the New Mariposa formable to add compliance and reduced resistance rather than coring every respective state
- Changed the Legion’s Phoenix branch tithe foci to add more caps - Changed some top-half Navajo foci to be slightly stronger
- Changed Snowmads’s leader trait to be weaker
- Changed Iron Alliance’s formables to grant stronger, slightly altered effects
- Changed Lanius’s focus “A False Goddess” giving wargoals on Twin Mothers even after they’ve fled to Paradise
- Fixed the assign medal unitview GUI quick button not being visible
- Fixed the retain cores popupwindow GUI checkbox for releasing countries not being visible
- Fixed sphere state ownership checks for subject countries not accounting for the state being owned by another subject with their same overlord
- Fixed an error leading certain coring related modifiers to have been dramatically increase
- Fixed the Steal Army Supplies operation not rewarding equipment properly
- Fixed the NCR getting locked into the Bull’s Demesne if the Legion Civil War occurs and they are unable to capture all of Caesar’s core territory
- Fixed Culto Al Sol having no advisors and no caps income
- Fixed some Reno/Vegas tourism localisation
- Fixed Mojave Chapter’s Legion targeted defense modifier not applying due to a coding error
- Fixed some Mojave Chapter foci having lower durations than intended
- Fixed Gente Del Sol’s 3rd event having an option with no effect
- Fixed an exploit where Troll Warren could take its Bone Dancers and Chemult Station wargoals despite taking the non-aggression pact
- Fixed the Lone Star and Hand Warband theorists having swapped bonuses
- Fixed various NCR, Caesar’s Legion, Standing Rock, Stormmongers and Montana Chapter foci and decisions which lacked wargoal alerts/triggers or proper state control triggers
- Fixed some compliance or resistance effects which mistakenly used decimal values
- Fixed Honduras’s AI Defense Focus being erroneously high
- Fixed an oversight which made AI weights for certain sets of manpower laws too high or low
- Fixed a bug that led certain nation AI scripts for diplomacy or armies to malfunction
- Fixed the Hand Warband focus “A Slave To Be Admired” not giving a commander
- Fixed the NCR being able to try and push investments on the Mojave Territories
- Fixed Troll Warren being unable to progress in their tree if the Marrow Drinkers annex the Carcass Walkers before they do
- Fixed Eclipse Uprising receiving generic advisors
- Removed 5% starting stability, 2 military factories and 1 civilian factory from MacArthur
- Removed starting Automation tech and 1 infrastructure from Vault City
- Removed starting Ohm’s Law from Ejército Mexicano
- Removed 1 starting infrastructure in 10-Signs for the Legion and Fort Lyon for Maxson Chapter
- Removed 1 starting infrastructure and 1 of each factory from a Manitoba state
- Removed 2 starting infrastructure from Los
- Removed 1 starting infrastructure and military factory from Bitter Springs in Mojave Territories
- Removed 1 starting infrastructure from: Eden, Ashton, Hopeville, Arroyo and some states for Shi and Sky Reavers
- Removed 1 of each starting factory from Timberline
- Removed 1 starting civilian factory from Navarro Territories, Sky Reavers, TAA, Stormmongers, Rupertsland Trading Co. and Old Believers
- Removed 2 starting civilian factories from Batford Brigade
- Removed 1 starting military factory from Hangdogs, The Pursuant, Baron’s Eyrie, Three Rivers and Whitecourt
- Removed 5% starting stability from Vault City and Whitecourt
- Removed 5% starting war support from Mojave Chapter and New Vegas
- Removed 3% starting war support from Lanius
- Added more AI event choice scripting for NCR, MacArthur and Texan BoS
- Added a debug decision to spawn Alamo Chapter for Texan BoS
- Changed Alamo’s AI focus plan to be more optimal
- Changed minor parts of some nation starting production for quality of life
- Changed minor parts of AI army composition and research behaviors to be more optimal
- Fixed misc. localisation errors for many nations
- Fixed missing bypasses for select wargoal foci
- Fixed some unused and inaccessible NCR focuses still being enabled in the code
- Fixed missing localisation for certain modifiers
submitted by TrulyTranscend
to OldWorldBlues [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 11:01 AutoModerator Angie Bellemare / "The Daily Grind Planner" - Week Of May 29, 2023
Angie Bellemare, just another basic AF Disney-obsessed white bitch who shills for Beachbody for a "living". No, she doesn't appear to have an actual personality and her everything about the first glance at her instagram feed screams "daddy issues" and "always picked last for kickball".
Snark on this caricature of an 11 year old girl who lives in the body of a seemingly 40-something year-old woman here ⬇️
____ REMINDERS: Please don’t post screenshots of comments. DO NOT CONTACT ANYONE - CONTACTING ANYONE THAT IS TALKED ABOUT HERE IS HARASSMENT AND WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE BAN Do not encourage anyone to contact anyone else and do not discuss or post any communication that you may have had with this individual. Keep it factual and as always, the HunSnark Rules apply.
___ The Snark-CliffsNotes on Angie Bellemare, courtesy of u/Bubblegumejonz: "Started beach body very early on. Upline is janelle summers. She got in early enough to create a large down line. She has a very active YouTube channel when she posts over the top decor hauls, early morning routines and overall bullshit with the subtle undertone of recruitment via her “fit gym”. Lives in a giant, modern home. Visits a giant modern cottage and a giant modern house in Fort Lauderdale. Giant cottage and Florida home belong to her loaded in-laws, of the Farm Boy grocery store $60 million deal. Recently built a house in Golden Oak on Disney property. House valued at around $3million. Over the top lifestyle with endless hauls of crap goods. Says it’s all because of beach body, but really it’s family money. She’s married to the petit Andre who does nothing but game all day and geek out of Disney. They don’t seem to have any friends or hobbies outside of being big Disney weirdos. Edited to add: she was the 2021 top hun. In her daily planner she makes success club 300 her weekly or monthly goal. She recruits a lot of people through her for gym, which is really just her beach body group but she’s so shady that she rarely says beach body in her posts or videos. At first you get sucked in by her rich girl videos that seem kind of fun, but then when you peel a few layers back you realize she’s just a beach body hun."
submitted by AutoModerator
to HunSnark [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 07:00 BevoBot [5/29/2023] Monday's Off Topic Free Talk Thread
/LonghornNation Daily Off Topic Free Talk Thread
Today: 5/29/2023 Last Thread
Current Austin Weather: 74° and Clear
Seven Day Forecast:
|5/28 ||5/29 ||5/30 ||5/31 ||6/1 ||6/2 ||6/3 |
|85°, Rain ||87°, Clouds ||89°, Clear ||89°, Clear ||89°, Rain ||92°, Clouds ||89°, Clouds |
Your go-to place to talk about whatever you want. From the dumb shit aggies do on a near daily basis, to the latest whatever happening wherever. What ya got?
Recent Longhorn Tweets
Trending on Reddit
- Illinois to Become First State to Ban Book Bans
- TIL of the Jim twins, separated at birth and reunited at 39: both had married and divorced someone named Linda, were currently married to a Betty, had sons named James Allan, had dogs named Toy, drove the same car, had jobs in security, and regularly vacationed at the same beach in Florida
- To do an ATM robbery 'prank' - "It's a prank bro!"
- Great question
- Just put this guy in jail already
- BYU football players say companies underdelivered on promises to pay athletes
- How many games have you attended as a fan of college football, where you were not a fan of either team?
- Ranking the Top 131 FBS Programs of the Last 40 Years: 89. Ball State
- Examining the SEC's eight- or nine-game conference schedule conundrum entering this week's spring meetings
- Name a underrated star who hasn’t gotten the right recognition
LonghornBot: you can get a list of commands you can give for the bot by commenting ".help". You will receive a private message with the commands.
- [5/28/2023] Sunday's Off Topic Free Talk Thread
- [5/28/2023] Sunday's Sports Talk Thread
- Texas Football has hired Paul Chryst as an Offensive Analyst, and Joe DeCamillis + Payam Saadat as Special Assistants to the Head Coach.
- Can anybody help me identify this vintage longhorns football jersey?
- Sarkisian lands longtime NFL special teams coach Joe DeCamillis as special assistant to head coach
- [5/27/2023] Saturday's Sports Talk Thread
- [5/27/2023] Saturday's Off Topic Free Talk Thread
This thread was programmatically generated and posted on 5/29/2023 12:00 AM. If you have any questions or comments, please contact brihoang or chrislabeard
submitted by BevoBot
to LonghornNation [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:01 Small_Bet_9433 Big 12 Programs (Kansas schools, Iowa State, WVU, and newcomers) That Have Played Teams They Have Never Beaten (as of the 2022 season)
Time for the rest of the Big 12 and the other three newcomers! The year in parenthesis is the date each team last played each other. As always if I missed any dates or mashups, please let me know!
Army (0-1) (1922)
Auburn (0-2) (1988)
Bowling Green (0-1) (2002)
Coastal Carolina (0-3) (2021)
Louisville (0-3) (1990)
Miami (FL) (0-4) (1990)
Michigan (0-3) (1979)
Mississippi State (0-1) (1981)
North Carolina (0-2) (1986)
North Carolina State (0-2) (2003)
Northwestern (0-2) (2004)
Ohio (0-3) (2017)
Penn State (0-1) (1969)
Pittsburgh (0-3) (1980)
San Diego State (0-1) (1999)
Stanford (0-1) (1967)
Tennessee (0-2) (1974)
Virginia (0-2) (1991)
Washington (0-1) (1978)
Villanova (PA) (0-1) (1940)
Pennsylvania (0-1) (1930)
North Dakota St. (0-1) (2010)
Nicholls St. (LA) (0-1) (2018)
Marquette (WI) (0-4) (1945)
Knox (IL) (0-1) (1902)
Iowa Navy Pre-Flight (0-1) (1942)
Fort Riley (KS) (0-1) (1943)
- Kansas State
Alabama (0-1) (2022)
Army (0-2) (1987)
Auburn (0-4) (2014)
Boston College (0-4) (1994)
Florida (0-2) (1973)
Florida State (0-3) (1977)
Fresno State (0-2) (2007)
Illinois (0-1) (1948)
Louisville (0-2) (2008)
Navy (0-1) (2019)
Northwestern (0-2) (1941)
Ohio State (0-1) (2004)
Oregon (0-1) (2013)
Penn State (0-2) (1969)
Purdue (0-3) (1998)
Rutgers (0-1) (2006)
Tulane (0-2) (2022)
Vanderbilt (0-2) (2017)
Wisconsin (0-2) (1982)
Olathe NAS (KS) (0-1-1) (1945)
San Francisco (CA) (0-1) (1946)
Northern Iowa (0-3) (1989)
Kansas City Medical (MO) (0-1) (1901)
Hardin-Simmons (TX) (0-1) (1946)
Colorado College (0-1) (1910)
Cal St.-Long Beach (0-1) (1983)
Austin Peay St. (TN) (0-1) (1987)
- Iowa State
Alabama (0-1) (2001)
Arkansas (0-1) (1973)
Boise State (0-1) (2002)
Boston College (0-1) (1961)
California (0-1) (1963)
Clemson (0-1) (2021)
Georgia Tech (0-1) (1972)
Louisiana Lafayette (0-1) (2020)
LSU (0-1) (1971)
Michigan State (0-2) (1948)
New Mexico State (0-1) (1983)
North Carolina State (0-1) (1977)
Notre Dame (0-1) (2019)
Oregon State (0-1) (1962)
Rutgers (0-1) (2011)
South Carolina (0-1) (1967)
Syracuse (0-1-1) (1969)
Tennessee (0-1) (1982)
Washington (0-1) (1974)
Washington State (0-1) (2018)
Wisconsin (0-7) (1993)
Villanova (PA) (0-2) (1956)
Ottumwa NAS (IA) (0-1) (1943)
Loyola (LA) (0-1) (1930)
Iowa Navy Pre-Flight (0-1) (1943)
Central Oklahoma (0-1) (1922)
Butte AC (MT) (0-1) (1895)
- West Virginia
Alabama (0-1) (2014)
Florida State (0-3) (2010)
LSU (0-2) (2011)
Michigan (0-1) (1904)
Michigan State (0-4)
Minnesota (0-1) (2021)
Nebraska (0-1) (1994)
Notre Dame (0-4) (2001)
Oregon (0-2) (1963)
Oregon State (0-2) (1962)
Rice (0-1) (1964)
Southern Cal (0-1) (1959)
Stanford (0-1) (1972)
Texas A&M (0-1) (2014)
Utah (0-2) (2017)
Wisconsin (0-4) (2003)
Bucknell (PA) (0-1-2) (1910)
Duquesne AC (PA) (0-1-1) (1896)
Dartmouth (NH) (0-1-1) (1917)
Yale (CT) (0-1) (1920)
Pennsylvania (0-5) (1916)
Manhattan (NY) (0-2) (1939)
Mahoning Cycle Club (OH) (0-1) (1896)
Greensburg AA (PA) (0-1) (1894)
Detroit (MI) (0-4) (1932)
Denison (OH) (0-2) (1912)
Alabama (0-6) (2021)
Arkansas (0-1) (2022)
Auburn (0-2) (1986)
Air Force (0-1) (1961)
Bowling Green (0-4) (1994)
BYU (0-2) (2016)
Central Michigan (0-1) (1990)
Florida (0-2) (2010)
Florida State (0-6) (1990)
Georgia (0-3) (2021)
Iowa (0-1) (1990)
Maryland (0-2) (1976)
Michigan (0-1) (2017)
Nebraska (0-1) (1906)
Nevada (0-1) (1949)
North Carolina (0-3) (2013)
Northwestern (0-2) (1924)
Oklahoma (0-2) (2010)
South Carolina (0-2) (1982)
Wooster (OH) (0-3) (1924)
West Texas A&M (0-1) (1950)
Washington (MO) (0-1) (1903)
Washington & Jefferson (PA) (0-1) (1899)
Stumps (0-2) (1904)
Muskingum (OH) (0-1) (1931)
Morehead St. (KY) (0-2) (1989)
Haskell Indian Nations (KS) (0-1) (1900)
Georgetown (DC) (0-2) (1936)
Duquesne AC (PA) (0-1) (1895)
Cincinnati YMCA (OH) (0-1) (1893)
Chicago (IL) (0-1) (1893)
Carlisle Indian School (PA) (0-4) (1906)
Alabama (0-1) (1998)
Arkansas (0-1) (2022)
Coastal Carolina (0-1) (2020)
Florida State (0-4) (2010)
Georgia (0-1) (1982)
Indiana (0-1) (1979)
Iowa State (0-4)
Kansas (0-1) (1992)
LSU (0-1) (2017)
Louisville (0-1) (2001)
Marshall (0-1) (1999)
Memphis (0-1) (2014)
Northern Illinois (0-1) (2018)
Ohio State (0-3) (1993)
Oklahoma State (0-2) (1976)
Texas Tech (0-1) (1940)
UAB (0-1) (2021)
WVU (0-1) (2016)
Wichita St. (KS) (0-1) (1956)
West Texas A&M (0-1) (1961)
San Francisco (CA) (0-2) (1931)
San Diego Marines (CA) (0-1) (1933)
Portland (OR) (0-2) (1938)
Pacific Fleet (CA) (0-2) (1949)
George Washington (DC) (0-2) (1963)
Fort Douglas (UT) (0-1) (1942)
Arizona State (0-1) (2002)
Arkansas (0-1) (2001)
Clemson (0-1) (2001)
Duke (0-1) (2022)
Florida State (0-1) (1995)
Hawaii (0-1) (1985)
Kansas State (0-1) (2010)
LSU (0-1) (2019)
Miami (FL) (0-2) (2009)
Michigan (0-1) (2016)
Mississippi State (0-2) (2007)
Missouri (0-2) (2014)
Nebraska (0-1) (1997)
Nevada (0-1) (2005)
Ohio State (0-1) (2012)
Ole Miss (0-1) (1997)
Purdue (0-2) (1999)
South Carolina (0-5) (2015)
Syracuse (0-3) (2003)
Texas (0-2) (2009)
Texas State (0-2) (1985)
Utah State (0-1) (2001)
WVU (0-2) (2004)
Virginia Tech (0-3) (2003)
Wisconsin (0-1) (2004)
Wofford (SC) (0-1) (1986)
Wichita St. (KS) (0-1) (1986)
Stephen F. Austin (TX) (0-1) (1985)
SUNY-Albany (NY) (0-1) (1980)
Richmond (VA) (0-1) (1983)
Presbyterian (SC) (0-2) (1981)
New Haven (CT) (0-1) (1988)
Indiana St. (0-1) (1984)
Furman (SC) (0-2) (2015)
Alabama A&M (0-2) (1982)
submitted by Small_Bet_9433
to CFB [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 01:07 BIGBOOSTING Sandals Royal Curacao Review
Just got back from Sandals Royal Curacao! This is a long review. I took over this subreddit to make it as informational as possible about the resorts, so here we go! Please feel free to ask any questions if I missed something. Room:
We stayed May 22-27 in a Sunchi Swim-up Club Level room (HSUP). We were in Sunchi Building 8, which is the last building on one side of the resort. We stayed in 1253, which is the second-to-last room on the first floor. All that to say, Curacao is a long resort and you'll definitely get your steps in! But we were also right next to the dive shop, which was fantastic for us.
The swim-up room was amazing and highly recommended! We ended up using it more than the double infinity pool. They did a perfect job at keeping the in-room bar stocked with alcohol and juices/water (around 10am). We didn't have to call for anything once. So we would hang out in the pool (which connects across buildings 7 & 8, and there is a common area) and make our own drinks. Many times we were the only ones in the pool out of all the rooms. The swim-up pool is completely private, there is no entry except through a room, and there are a lot of gorgeous plants and flowers blocking it from the other side. Hummingbirds would be 1 foot away and were fun to watch. Floats are provided for each room. Use the ice bucket to keep bottles cool outside.
Ordering food from Room Service was consistently 40-45 minutes. At night it was quiet, as the music from the main area doesn't really reach building 8. No one would be in the swim-up pool after 10, it would start to get a little chilly with the wind. It gets very, very dark towards the Sunchi end of the resort. I recommend using the building side to reach your room, not the garden path.
Two subjective complaints:
(1) Housekeeping was very late. Some days they didn't come until 4-5pm, and the evening turn-down and towel replenishment didn't happen until 10pm. Between the swim-up and shower and wet floors, you NEED towels. We supplemented with the brown pool towels, grabbing them any time we went by the other pools. The late service could be because we were in the last building, but I'm not sure. The housekeepers did do a very thorough job and the rooms were clean and new.
(2) When we first checked-in, the back door's lock looked like it was forcibly broken and mangled. We had them replace it, but it still didn't lock. There is a second set of heavy wooden doors (blinds really) that do close and lock, so we weren't overly concerned. I don't think someone tried to break in, based on how the pool would make it hard to get to. But I can see someone getting locked out accidentally and having no other option but to break the door, since you can't get out of the pool area otherwise. Restaurants/Service
The service across all restaurants and bars was outstanding. We never experienced a wait or long times to get our ordedrinks. The waitstaff were happy to talk to you and literally everyone says hello as you pass by. Concierge was perfect and accommodating as well. Restaurants had most of everything, and they would tell you what they're out of as you sat down.
Pietra - Our go-to breakfast buffet. At lunch they change the buffet to different food by country (Asian, Mexican, American, etc.). The food was all great at lunch. I ate too many fajitas.
Vincent - Reservation required. I recommend the Escargots and Foie Gras. They were out of the Cured Beef Bresaola.
Toteki, La Palma, Kishi - Food trucks. These were great for a snack. Get the cuttlefish and shrimp from La Palma, and the General Tso's Steak Bao Buns from Kishi.
Strand - For dinner, absolutely get the Snapper. It was my favorite meal of the trip. My husband liked the Surf & Turf at Strand better than Butch's. Strand also has a lunch menu with American-type items on it. The shrimp Caesar wrap was a nice light lunch.
Butch's - Reservation required. We went twice for dinner, once for breakfast. For dinner appetizers, try the Waldorf Caesar, Crispy Goat Cheese Salad, and Grilled Black Pepper Bacon (definitely that one). The Aged Prime Rib and Chargrilled Lamb Chops were great. We also had the Surf & Turf and Steak Diane which were very good too. Absolutely get the Willy Wonka Brulee - it was my favorite dessert on the resort.
Gatsu Gatsu - We went twice. The sushi here is so good. It's 4 pieces per roll. I recommend the Champagne Lobster and Caribbean Dynamite rolls. Shrimp tempura and crispy chicken karaage were our favorite appetizers. They were out of edamame and tonkotsu ramen.
Kanaal - Nice to pop into for a cappuccino or sweets.
Zuka and Aolo's - did not try.
Note: We wanted to order champagne (Veuve Clicquot) but the resort (or at least Butch's, Kanaal, and Pietra) was out of that and several of their Proseccos. We did end up getting 2 bottles of Prosecco though. Scuba Diving
Scuba was great and the team was a lot of fun. You have to do a check-out dive if you haven't logged a dive recently (they do check your log book if you want to avoid the check-out dive). We did ours around 11am and were able to go on an afternoon dive the same day (we were waitlisted, but some didn't show up). You sign up for dives starting at 8am 2 days out, so if you want to dive Friday, show up on Wednesday morning at 8am to sign up. They do keep waitlists for each dive. The dive shop has lockers! Great for if your room is at the other end of the resort and you don't want to walk with your stuff every morning.
The dive schedule seems highly variable - while we were there, they did 2-tank morning dives Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and a 1-tank afternoon dive those days. Tuesday and Thursday they do a 1-tank morning dive, and 1-tank afternoon dive. I'm not sure about Saturday-Sunday since we weren't there. But, they said just a month ago they were only able to do 1-tank morning dives each day and no afternoon dives, as the water would get too choppy. And yes, the water was very choppy and it was windy all day. I saw a red flag or two at the resort while we were there. So you may want to check out the weather in Curacao the month you want to book.
They mentioned all the dive sites were 5-10 minutes away, but we were able to go Double Reef Thursday, the farthest site at 30 minutes. There were several turtles, a reef shark, squid, and a great variety of fish and coral. It was the best dive I've been in on years. However, they said it had been a month and a half since they'd been able to reach the site because of the choppiness. A couple on the boat had been able to go with an offsite-company and enter via shore, so that's an option as well. City
You can take a cab from the resort to Willemstad for $49 each way. Our cab was private and air conditioned. The drivers were very nice. They dropped us off next to the CURACAO sign, and pickup was there too (they gave you a card and you call them 30 minutes before you're ready to leave). Right by the Curacao sign, there's a tiny alley with a white and blue cow - go down that alley for some great gelato. There's also an ice cream place near the sign that claims to give you an orgasm in less than a minute, but I didn't partake. There are lots of cafes and souvenir shops around Willemstad. There's a fresh fish and fruit market. You'll be near where the cruise ships dock. Check out the bridge and forts. Pop into a casino for some much-needed A/C. As an aside, a local man very persistently forced his help on us (where are you going, follow me down this alley, etc...) and wouldn't leave us alone and stop following us even after we said we knew where we were going, and ultimately asked for beer money, but the city seemed safe. There were several police officers around the streets we passed. Just be aware of your surroundings (as in any city). Miscellaneous
The bus ride from/to the airport took us 40-45 minutes. It's a very nice and comfortable bus. You'll see a Sandals area at the end after you pick up your luggage. The airport was very nice and modern and quick to get through (we were first off the plane though). On departure, there seemed to be only one main hot food place after security, but they have a VIP/Priority Pass lounge that had some good light food on the buffet and a hot menu to order from as well. Check if your credit card has that as a perk to avoid the long line at the other restaurant. It opens at 1pm.
Spa/Gym - The spa was nice and clean. You have your own private bathroom/changing area in the table room versus a general locker room. The gym had a steady flow of people, but wasn't ever too crowded.
Curacao is HOT in May. Seriously. It was 86 every day, with a heat index around 96-97. Now, I was born and raised in South Georgia where it gets 95 with a 110 index in the summer, but this heat hit different. The UV index on my weather app said 11. Wear sunscreen and stay in the water. And get used to being wet - it'll either be pool water, ocean, or sweat depending on your location at the resort. It was mostly sunny every day, with a few clouds in the afternoon. No rain. At night it cools off well enough. Thankfully there's always a nice breeze going on. But stay hydrated and pay attention to your skin. Walking around the city with the heat was a bit much, we started at 9 and made it to 12 before calling it quits.
I loved it! I highly recommend a Swim-up room, but maybe ask for a central building instead of on the edge of the resort (walking that far in the extreme heat with no shade gets old fast). Great service, wonderful staff. I would pick another month to go back though. May was just too hot for me!
- People get out to the main pool EARLY - there were people laying out at 7:30am. We were able to find a pair of chairs around 10 the one time we went to the infinity pool, but not around 2 the second time we thought about going.
- This is subjective, but the beach was underwhelming. It's rocky on the side facing the ocean, and you aren't allowed to go down to the water. The side facing the inlet/strand just doesn't have that beach & open water forever feel. We didn't go down there except for the check-out dive (no dive pool)
submitted by BIGBOOSTING
to SandalsResorts [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 01:06 Gamer_Geek98 WWE PLEs for the remainder of 2023 and 2024
7/1/23: Money in the Bank(The O2 Arena, London, England) 8/5/23: Summerslam(Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan) 9/9/23: International Incident(Optus Stadium, Perth, Western Australia) 10/7/23: Extreme Rules(TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts) 11/4/23: Crown Jewel(Mrsool Park, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) 11/25/23: Survivor Series(Chase Center, San Francisco, California) 12/16/23: WarGames(Allstate Arena, Chicago, Illinois)
1/27/24: Royal Rumble(Camping World Stadium, Orlando, Florida) 2/24/24: Elimination Chamber(AO Arena, Manchester, England) 4/6/24-4/7/24: Wrestlemania 40(Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) 5/4/24: Backlash(Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, Ontario, Canada) 6/1/24: Money in the Bank(Jeddah Super Dome, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) 7/6/24: Bash at the Beach(Kaseya Center, Miami, Florida) 8/3/24: Summerslam(Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts(Boston)) 9/7/24: WWE x NJPW: Super Showdown(Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, Japan) 10/5/24: Extreme Rules(Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseo de Puerto Rico, San Juan, Puerto Rico) 11/2/24: Crown Jewel(Mrsool Park, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia) 11/30/24: Survivor Series(Dickies Arena, Fort Worth, Texas(DFW Metroplex)) 12/21/24: WarGames(Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, Michigan)
submitted by Gamer_Geek98
to fantasybooking [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 23:15 SabineRitter [ROUNDUP] UFOs and potentially related things reported on here in the last week. Countries: 🇵🇱🇨🇾🇲🇽🇬🇧🇨🇦🇮🇹🇺🇿🇧🇪🇩🇪🇳🇱🇦🇺🇺🇸 🇵🇭 Colors: 🔴🟠🟡🟢🔵 Shapes: orb/sphere, triangle, disk/saucer, doughnut, tictac/cigar, plus irregular blocky shape, plus some lights, noises, and creatures
Last week's post https://old.reddit.com/UFOs/comments/13o6tg3/roundup_possibly_uaprelated_reports_on_here_last/
discussion of sighting frequency
sighting description, South Carolina, rural area, nighttime, from car, single object directly ahead, It was a collection of lights around a dark center. It looked more or less round, but wider than tall., saucer, stationary, witness stopped the car, silent, feeling like I should get the hell out of there
video, daytime sky, contemporaneous report, single light object, fleet observed, splitting observed,Los Angeles California
video, nighttime sky, storm, lightning, between Ft Walton and Gulf Breeze Florida
photos, nighttime sky, single light object, trail, observed moving, similar sighting in comments Warsaw Poland 🇵🇱 , deleted
information, UFOs are common, tracked from Cheyenne Mountain Colorado, family history
sighting description and reference image, in bedroom, nighttime, single light object
photo, daytime sky, single light, doughnut , repeat visitor , dancing https://old.reddit.com/UFOs/comments/13o9t8v/vid_of_portal_circle_thing_exposed_by_cloud/
video , portal, stationary https://old.reddit.com/UFOs/comments/13o9xoh/use_slomo_and_hyperlapse_i_use_s20/
advice, slow motion and hyperlapse to see ufo
video, daytime sky, single light object, observed flashing, moving upward
photo, daytime cloudy sky, single dark object, airplane anomaly, strange looking , Norton Massachusetts, "Rutan Model 61 Long-ez"
conversation, family interest in UFOs
video, evening sky, single dark object, twolights observed, red 🔴, very bright, lighting configuration change observed, lights turned off, possible reaction to being filmed, repeat visitor three times, two witnesses, Wisconsin, similar sightings in comments , low over treeline, flew over home, silent , rotating
video, daytime sky, single light object, Atlanta Georgia , repeat visitor
video, [GOODPOST], 🌈 https://old.reddit.com/UFOs/comments/13ovcez/second_video_drove_3_miles_sw_from_original_site/
second video, Fort Lauderdale Florida, nighttime, contemporaneous report, nighttime cloudy sky, single light object stationary, color change observed, multicolored 🌈, possible luring, witness followed it, I got in my car and drove just a couple miles south west. Just to see if I can get another angle., duration 30 minutes
video, nighttime sky, single light object, moving erratically, figure 8 path observed, repeat visitor, Alaska, similar sightings in comments
video, nighttime sky, downvoted to zero, hard to see, light objects, "bats", contemporaneous report, Sioux falls Idaho
photo, nighttime sky, diamond shape, single light object, line across middle, very large observed, Coosbay oregon, repeat visitor https://old.reddit.com/UFObelievers/comments/13onavl/video_of_the_diamond_ufo_at_905pm_pretty_good/
more video https://old.reddit.com/UFObelievers/comments/13oel86/ive_been_hearing_a_high_pitched_frequency_since/
video, daytime sky, Trenton new jersey , single light object, wiggling
video, daytime sky, fleet, light objects, towards Tehachipi California, duration 3-5 minutes
video, red and blue filter , daytime cloudy sky, single object moving fast, slow motion https://old.reddit.com/UFOs/comments/13p4oau/someone_said_that_its_a_hummingbird_so_heres_the/
discussion of fear
sighting description, two witnesses, nighttime, Angeles forest California, telepathy, something compelled me to look off to my left, single light object, red 🔴, moving slowly, sudden departure upward
sighting description, nighttime, entities, from car, single light object moving erratically, witness stopped the car, sudden descent, directly in front, emotion of fear, paralysis, feeling lifted up, photo of artifact, metallic sphere, information transfer "we come in peace", big debunker energy, OP comments downvoted, clowning on OP
sighting description, has anyone seen?, 1978, storm, blizzard, family story, bright light shining in bedroom, entity, telepathy, it had something on its head almost like a spiral, information transfer, "do not be afraid", Michigan
video, daytime sky, San Mateo Drive Bonita Springs Florida, single light object, golden metallic observed, rotating observed, contemporaneous report, [GOODPOST], jumpy movement
sighting description, airplane anomaly, low flying, and had two balls attached to the bottom rear, contemporaneous report
sighting description, single dark object, from airplane, Las Vegas Nevada, two witnesses, flying saucer, black, and putting off a weird smoke or mist, also black. , trail, similar sighting in comments
sighting description, central Florida, two witnesses, nighttime, single light object, flareup, moving slowly, trail, observed vanishing, "satellite"
sighting description, contemporaneous report, two witnesses, nighttime, very bright, also small blinking red light 🔴, observed vanishing, noise sounded like airplane
sighting description, nighttime, light objects, Glasgow Scotland
sighting description, contemporaneous report, nighttime, Connecticut, single light object moving
sighting description, two witnesses, from car, rectangular patch of static, shimmering, bugs or heat shimmer
video, nighttime sky, ISS
video, nighttime sky, single light object moving slowly, orange 🟠, flareup observed, observed overhead, over home, two witnesses, urban area, Chicago, very bright, It looked like I was looking into the sun and the air around it looked distorted., emotion of fear, possible luring, witnesses followed it from home, descending down below treeline, emotion of unease, submission statement issues, removed, [GOODPOST] https://old.reddit.com/UFOs/comments/13py38v/glowing_orange_orb_siting_chicago_11222/
sighting description, Cyprus 🇨🇾, nighttime, single light object, approach, flareup, observed moving and stationary, sudden departure
video, daytime cloudy sky, from car, Yuma Arizona, single object, pacing car, matched car speed change, duration 5+ minutes, single light object, tictac
photos, nighttime sky, Ohio, single light object, doughnut shape observed, downvoted to zero, OP comments downvoted, observed moving slowly, multicolored
sighting description, has anyone seen?, urban area, passed the window, single light object, small, moving fast and straight, observed moving and stationary, sudden departure upward, brief, stationary duration 1-2 seconds, similar sightings in comments
video, nighttime sky, single light object, yellow 🟡, observed stationary and moving, flashing, possible reaction to being filmed, vanishing, from car, driving from Mount Vernon Ohio to Columbus , pacing car duration a few minutes, witness stopped the car, trajectory change observed
childhood sighting description, Mexico 🇲🇽 , single dark object, black ⚫️ sphere, moving slowly upward , similar sighting in comments
video, daytime cloudy sky, single light object, tictac, from airplane, flight from New York to Missouri, pacing plane, duration 30 minutes
sighting description, contemporaneous report, nighttime, moving star, single light object moving erratically, two objects observed, one following the other, yellow orangish light 🟠
photos, daytime sky, contemporaneous report, single light object, moon for comparison, Oregon https://old.reddit.com/UFOs/comments/13q3dd8/help_identifying/
more pictures, contemporaneous report, happening at time of posting
photos daytime sky, single object blackwhite, doughnut https://old.reddit.com/UFObelievers/comments/13pwmwf/this_is_a_set_of_photos_i_took_that_day_i_seen/
reposted, similar sighting in comments https://old.reddit.com/UFObelievers/comments/13p70tc/this_is_the_video_of_the_ufo_i_saw_on_which_i_had/
video, sightings in comments
video, daytime cloudy sky, from airplane, single light object, tictac , pacing plane, possible reaction to being filmed, vanished
photo, daytime cloudy sky, dark line across the sky and single dark object
sighting description, contemporaneous report, single light object stationary, flashing, red 🔴 and white, not sparkling like a star, it was like mechanical, rhythmic pulsing, silent, nighttime, the UK 🇬🇧, duration 5 minutes
experience description, nighttime, telepathy, thought like I needed to go to the window., entity, outside window, emotion of fear, paralysis, body mark, scar, daughter has same
experience description, entities, family history, grandfather, operation icebox, has anyone seen?, no comments, deleted OP
experience description, metallic sphere, repeat visitor, telepathy, information transfer
photo, possible metamaterial
childhood experience description, quantum cloning
experience description, humanoid, emotion of fear, Queensland Australia 🇦🇺
experience description, entity, telepathy, felt that someone was watching me, possible reaction to being observed, vanished, expression was a bit like a grin that kids do when they are being cheeky
video, nighttime sky, contemporaneous report, fleet light objects moving fast, trail, similar sighting in comments, Beauharnois Quebec Canada 🇨🇦, "fireball", downvoted to zero
sighting description and reference image, art 🎨, has anyone seen?, single light object, low, silent, two witnesses, over the witness home, moved the tops of the trees when it passed by, new York state, [GOODPOST] , similar sightings in comments , green 🟢 fireball , downvoted to zero
video, nighttime sky, threelights observed, orange 🟠, two witnesses, reading Pennsylvania, urban area, contemporaneous report, moving erratically, very bright, silent, OP comments downvoted .57 https://old.reddit.com/UFOs/comments/13qw4df/unexplained_sighting_with_time_series_fotos_on/
sighting description, nighttime cloudy sky, duration 6 minutes, Lipari Italy 🇮🇹 , single light object, very bright, multicolored, shape change
sighting description, nighttime, single light object, observed stationary and moving, sudden departure
discussion of unusual experiences
sighting description, nighttime, repeat visitors, single light object, flew over the witness home, contemporaneous report, Mt Shasta California, similar sightings in comments
discussion of synchronicity
sighting description, entity, nighttime, humanoid figure, possible reaction to being observed, ducked down
experience, ball lightning, flareup, close
video, daytime cloudy sky, single object moving fast, flying saucer, contemporaneous report, Seattle Washington state
sighting description and family history, Pennsylvania, entity
story and reference video, landed craft, entities, Las Vegas Nevada, law enforcement response, green 🟢, tictac
sighting description, nighttime, contemporaneous report, single light object, repeat visitor, flashing once every 11 seconds, flareup and vanishing, location change
video, nighttime sky, fleet, blinking, repeat visitors
video, nighttime sky, [GOODPOST], witness to the camp Wilson craft, big debunker energy, clowning on OP, removed by moderator, information suppression
experience description, information transfer, red 🔴 light, perception anomaly, feels like a memory and not a dream
experience description, information transfer, telepathy, "Sonic resonance is the key to harmony and peace", similar experiences in comments
discussion of recurring dreams
information, family history, grandfather, government works with aliens
sighting description, family history, single dark object, black ⚫️, repeat visitor
photos, nighttime sky, from security camera, infrared, not seen by eye, repeat visitor
experience description, entity, emotion of fear , near where Parkersburg West Virginia turns into Mineral Wells West Virginia
photo, daytime cloudy sky, near power station, single object blackwhite , possible physical effects exhaustion
sighting description, nighttime, fleet, following, duration 10 minutes, "starlink", Cardiff Wales the UK 🇬🇧, this wasn’t satellites is because every so often one would stop and move up and the others would relay past
video, nighttime cloudy sky, fleet, diffuse lights moving in a line, following, Fergana Region Uzbekistan 🇺🇿 , "spotlights", duration 30-60 minutes, contemporaneous report
video, nighttime sky, single light object, blocky shape, red and green 🔴🟢
information, cultural history, Tseshaht First Nation Vancouver Island British Columbia Canada 🇨🇦 https://old.reddit.com/UFOs/comments/13sie28/tseshaht_native_account_of_super_natural_beings/
story , entities
photos, nighttime cloudy sky, light beams, vertical
sighting description, human initiated contact, emotion of fear, nighttime, single light object, observed moving and stationary, flareup, sudden departure, duration 5-10 seconds, witness went inside, Dundee Scotland
video, daytime sky, single light object irregular blocky shape, duration 1 hour, observed rotating, blackwhite, lighting configuration change, Astoria Queens NYC New York state
video and description, daytime sky, single object blackwhite, flareup, single flash, duration 2 minutes, Spanish Moss Trail in coastal Port Royal south Carolina, two witnesses, metallic sphere observed, stationary duration 30-40 seconds,
video, nighttime sky, fleet observed, fourlights, orange 🟠 , first noticed from car, witness stopped the car and got out
photo, art 🎨, entity, reddish, nighttime
video, nighttime sky, contemporaneous report, Beverly Washington state, two craft observed, two witnesses, silent, oval shaped observed
childhood experience description, levitation, similar experiences in comments
sighting description, twolights, red and green 🔴🟢, low, entered witness home, nighttime, animal reaction dog noticed it
experience description, information transfer, machine that needs to be fixed
sighting description, entity
video, daytime cloudy sky, hard to see , single object passes twice, bucks County Pennsylvania
sighting description and drawing, family story, mother, nighttime, from car, central Indiana, glowing/swirling orb of blue and white light 🔵, sphere, passed directly in front of car
sighting description , Guysborough/West Cooks Cove , nighttime, storm, lightning, two witnesses, light shining in bedroom, very bright, witness went to sleep
video, nighttime sky, fleet, repeat visitors, new Mexico , "satellites"
video, nighttime sky, blinking lights moving erratically
photo and video, daytime sky, single object elongated, cylindrical, worm 🪱, Strasburg Colorado , observed stationary, orientation change moving into vertical then horizontal position., "solar balloon", similar sighting in comments from same area
video, nighttime sky, Phoenix Arizona, similar sightings in comments, cigar shape observed, fleet, white lights, some flashing
sighting description, contemporaneous report, has anyone seen?,single light object moving fast and straight, observed vanishing, similar sighting in comments , downvoted to zero, niklaas Belgium 🇧🇪
sighting description and video, fleet, nighttime sky, Highlands Ranch Colorado, downvoted to zero
sighting description, repeat visitors, bellavista Arkansas, "satellites"
sighting description, evening, single light object stationary, orange 🟠, two witnesses, low over treeline, splitting, fleet, spinning, sudden departure upward
audio, entity, evp
sighting description, nighttime, single light object, multicolored, color change observed white to red 🔴, sudden acceleration
photo, nighttime sky, hard to see, bow wave or shock wave observed, the UK 🇬🇧
cgi recreation of sighting, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, single dark object, black triangle, silent, similar sightings in comments
video, daytime sky, two objects, crescent 🌙 shape, blackwhite, urban area, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 🇲🇽 , big debunker energy, rowdy OP, this will get locked soon I bet, OP comments downvoted, downvoted to zero , "parasail" , removed https://old.reddit.com/UFOs/comments/13ti1mt/ufos_in_pv/
reposted as sighting description , removed, troll? https://old.reddit.com/UFOs/comments/13thfhd/crazy_aliens_in_puerti_vallarta/
more video, nighttime , single light object
sighting description, downvoted to zero, nighttime, twolights, green 🟢, Gary Indiana, lighting configuration change, triangle shape observed, sudden departure
childhood experience description, anomalous silence, anomalous solitude, similar experience in comments
discussion of precognition
childhood sighting description, from airplane, from Toronto to Orlando, eastern USA, daytime, two witnesses, single dark object, brown long oval shape, elongated, cigar, pacing plane, duration 10 minutes, vanishing and reappearing , shape change observed to U shape, rotated, fleet observed
sighting description, contemporaneous report, happening at time of posting, Arnhem the Netherlands 🇳🇱 , twolights stationary over home, separate approach observed, one following the other, observed moving and stationary, nighttime
video, nighttime sky, single light object, orange 🟠, low over rooftop , Elmwood park Chicago Illinois, urban area
video, nighttime sky, single light object, Frankfurt Germany 🇩🇪, "ISS" , contemporaneous report
video, daytime sky, contemporaneous report, Southeast Pennsylvania, single object, blackwhite, moving erratically, flipping observed, similar sightings in comments
video, nighttime sky, single light object, possible military response, helicopters, repeat visitor , deleted OP
sighting description, contemporaneous report, daytime, fleet, moving straight, central Texas
sighting description, contemporaneous report, nighttime, Ohio, single light object moving fast and straight, right angle turn
video, nighttime sky, single light object, trajectory change observed, very bright, Cumbria the lake district the UK 🇬🇧, duration 2 minutes
video, daytime cloudy sky, New south Wales Australia 🇦🇺 , single dark object, low over rooftop, trajectory change observed
video, nighttime sky, contemporaneous report, single light object, red-orange 🔴🟠, Orchard Park south of Buffalo New York state, two witnesses, pulsating, approach, speed change observed, trajectory change observed, sudden departure upward, silent, repeat visitor, urban area
sighting description, downvoted to zero, Petersfield the UK 🇬🇧, daytime cloudy sky, single dark object, approach, sphere, moving straight, yellow/beige colour 🟡, two witnesses , flew overhead
video, nighttime sky, single light object
sighting description, contemporaneous report, nighttime, fleet, blue 🔵, duration 10 seconds , Phoenix Arizona, "starlink"
video, nighttime sky, from night vision scope, moving stars, "satellites"
childhood experience description, bright light shining in bedroom, buzzing noise , repeat visitor, family story, mother saw entities
audio description, bedroom, contemporaneous report, erratic tapping sound, It would be silent for about 30 seconds and then this loud tap would come from any direction, possible reaction to being recorded, stopped
video, nighttime sky, single light object blinking, Houston Texas, contemporaneous report, green 🟢 in video, amber 🟠color observed, two witnesses, approach, repeat visitor, similar sighting in comments, family history, father lived near Cheyenne Mountain https://old.reddit.com/UFOs/comments/13u7dgi/somebody_told_me_to_post_this_here/
photos, daytime cloudy sky, single object blackwhite, shape change,
photos, possible metamaterial
possible crash site
experience description, two witnesses, location anomaly, building changed
photos, daytime cloudy sky, cloud anomaly, portal, two circles of clouds merging
experience description, moon anomaly, single light object, outside window, close, emotion of unease
video, deleted OP, nighttime, moon for comparison, objects moving fast
video, nighttime, from home security camera, fourlights, two objects
childhood experience description, possible abduction, repeat visitor
experience description, two witnesses, darkness in the day time, similar experiences in comments, "the blink"
experience description, moving stars, two witnesses, similar sightings in comments, the Philippines 🇵🇭, physical effects the hair at the back of my neck rose. My head felt light and my legs felt wobbly, [GOODPOST]
submitted by SabineRitter
to HighStrangeness [link] [comments]