American gigolo episode 2 recap
American Horror Story
2011.08.06 19:52 relic2279 American Horror Story
Fan subreddit for the hit TV franchise American Horror Story. Visit AmericanHorrorStories for the Hulu exclusive spin-off.
2013.11.19 11:30 Atlanta on FX
Atlanta is an American comedy-drama television series created by Donald Glover. It premiered on September 6, 2016 on FX. Season 4 premiered on September 15, 2022. It is the final season. The series centers on college dropout and music manager Earnest "Earn" Marks (Glover) and rapper Paper Boi (Brian Tyree Henry) as they navigate the Atlanta rap scene. It also stars Lakeith Stanfield as Darius Epps and Zazie Beetz as Vanessa "Van" Keefer.
2013.06.26 17:14 Orwell84 Plata o Plomo
Discussion of the Netflix original series "Narcos" & "Narcos Mexico"
2023.06.03 07:43 AphroditeLady99 Tale Of The Nine-Tailed 1938 [Episodes 9&10]
: Tale of the Nine-tailed 1938
: 구미호뎐 1938
▪Also Known As
: Gumihodyeon 1938
: May 6, 2023 - Jun 11, 2023
: Saturdays _ Sundays @21:20 KST
(Tale of the nine tailed 1938)
: An unexepcted case lead Lee Yeon back in time to the year 1938 where he reencounters Ryu Hong Joo. Once a guardian spirit of the mountain in the west, she's now the owner of a high-end restaurant in the capital city of Gyeongseong. He also meets his younger brother Lee Rang. Meanwhile, another former guardian spirit and ex-friend Cheon Moo Young has become hostile. Lee Yeon struggles to return to the present, to his loved one.
° Lee Dong Wook
as Lee Yeon
°Kim So Yeon
as Ryo Hong Joo
° Kim Bum
as Lee Rang
° Ryo Kyeong Su
as Cheon Moo Young
: We encourage our users to read the following before participating in any discussions on /KDRAMA
: (1) Reddiquette
(2) our Conduct Rules
(3) our Policies
and (4) the .When Discussions Get Personal Post
Any users who are displaying negative conduct (including but not limited to bullying, harassment, or personal attacks) will be given a warning, repeated behaviour will lead to increasing exclusions from our community. Any extreme cases of misconduct (such as racism or hate speech) will result in an immediate permanent ban from our community and a report to Reddit admin.
Additionally, mentions of down-voting, unpopular opinions, and the use of profanity may see your comments locked or removed without notice.
▪Spoiler Tag Reminder
: Be mindful of others who may not have yet seen this drama, and use spoiler tags when discussing key plot developments or other important information. You can create a spoiler tag in Markdown by writing > ! this ! < without the spaces in between to get this: Lee Yeon is sent back in time
submitted by AphroditeLady99
to KDRAMA [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:41 srmp [H] Bendy, Windjammers 2, Invisible Hand, Leftovers [W] Offers
I'm looking to reduce my number of games to trade, so I'm willing to trade multiple of mine for one that I really want. I'm looking mainly for Darksiders Genesis, Wasteland 3, Project Wingman, Star Renegades, BIOMUTANT, and Dirt4 or 5, and of course offers!
- Bendy and the dark revival
- Windjammers 2
- The invisible hand
- Builder simulator
- Lost Planet 3 Complete Edition
Willing to trade multiple, if not all, of the below for one I want:.
- The Amazing American Circus
- Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft - The Eldritch Box DLC
- Orbital Racer
- Radio Commander
- Slinger VR
- Telefrag VR
- We Are Alright (delisted on Steam, movie)
submitted by srmp
to indiegameswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:40 JStevinik Advice on a Beginner to Seriously Consider Writing a History Book on Mid-1990s Animated Shows?
I was listening to the What a Cartoon!
podcast, hosted by the same guys who host the Talking Simpsons
podcast. They had animation critic and amateur historian Thad Komorowksi on one of their podcasts on Ren and Stimpy
since Komorowksi wrote a book about the acrimony of the production of that show
. Komorowksi said that someone ought to write a book the 1990s Warner Bros. produced animated TV shows, like Animaniacs
, Tiny Toons
, and Pinky and the Brain
, etc. He said this because there were lots of behind the scenes acrimony during the production of these shows.
I am into animated media, but I have only seen some episodes of the Animaniacs
reboot and the "One Beer" segment of Tiny Toons. I am super into literature and documentaries that focus on the behind the scenes production trouble and personalities of crew, such as owning a copy of Michael Barrier's Hollywood Cartoons, Walt Before Mickey,
and the memoir Springfield Confidential
. I thought a book about a certain set of shows would be interesting when written from the perspective of someone who does not have any nostalgic feeling or "fresh perspective", or at least taken more seriously behind hard-core fans.
However, I am a beginner and would like to know what things that I need to do to seriously prepare for the task of writing a serious history book. I regarded history as my favorite subject in my primary and secondary education, so I am aware of things, such as historiography and the limitations of primary sources from memory (as opposed to documented company records).
I came up with a rough outline of what I think could be covered. Yes, prior to even researching, I will buy the book On Writing Well
. However, this would be the case if there is really demand for such a book while having the time and clout to get a hold of TV network archives and production staff (most of whom are retired by now, beyond the voice actors).
Chapter 1: The legacy of Looney Tunes post 1960s shutdown, biographical information of show-runner Tom Ruegger, how Steven Spielberg came into the picture after he co-produced Who Framed Roger Rabbit
, how syndication and after-school broadcasting of animated media formed by the 1990s, and how Tiny Toons
Chapter 2: Cover Tiny Toon Adventures,
include the handling of public service announcements such as the "One Beer" segment. Emphasize the backgrounds of the staff which include Sherri Stoner and Deanna Oliver from Groundlings improv, writers Tom Minton and Jim Reardon and director Kent Butterworth from Mighty Mouse the New Adventures,
and how many Ren and Stimpy
storyboard and layouts artists were in the first season of Tiny Toons but did not really like how board artists could not contribute to the writing. Cover the Plucky Show. Oh, refute the urban legend that the show was cancelled because of one particular stalkeharasser against, though most of the work has been done by YouTuber Bedhead Bernie
Chapter 3: Cover Animaniacs
as the main production. Cover the switch from Fox Kids
networks. Include on how Spielberg having the marquee value to pressure network executives to allow subtle innuendos. Settler the question whether Spielberg's role was ceremonial (just collecting checks for minimal input) by saying that he would consistently give an hour of his time to give notes. Cover the cultural impact and appeal of the show, especially among those beyond the intended audience of kids. Address whether the staff were just passionate on a variety show that they want to work beyond just kiddie fair.
Chapter 4: Cover the spin-offs of the Animaniacs
, primarily Pinky and the Brain and
the spin-off Pinky, Elmyra, and the Brian
, in which even the lyrics made of the executive decisions to produce the latter.
Chapter 5: While Ruegger had little to with Batman the Animated Series
aside from enabling its development into being green-lit, this show should be included.
Chapter 6: Cover other Ruegger produced shows, such as Freakazoid, Road Rover, Hysteria! Trevor Thompson of the YouTube persona The Looney Tunes Critic interviewed Tom Minton for doing the episode "Toby Danger" in Freakazoid
. Afterwards, include the downfall of Fox Kids and WB, which slowed the careers of those involved, including Ruegger.
Chapter 7: Cover the 2020 Hulu Animaniacs.
Emphasize that Ruegger was never contacted about the decision of Hulu to green-lit a reboot to the point he found at when the announcements were made to the general public. Cover the decisions to not include most writing and directing staff of the original beyond consulting, (of course most of the voice actors retained their roles) and how Wellesley Wild worked as the show-runner.
Again, this is a general idea and only showed what I already know of these shows.
I posted this idea to animaniacs
, in which they are not against the idea of the book but skeptical of my ability since I rarely viewed much from these shows. However, I think that my non-fan status would have an "untainted" perspective that is the biases of fanbases.
What would it take to write a serious book that not only you but broader entertainment fans would be interested in checking once published? Thank you very much! As I said before, I need to read On Writing Well
to become a non-fiction author. Thank you all in advance!
submitted by JStevinik
to nonfictionbooks [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:40 livingwithgrace Crush to friends to never going to happen cycle: maybe I’m the problem
Since I could remember I would get a small crush on a guy, then make it my mission to get to know them more. Usually I’m successive. We always become close friends or good friends, but never more. It’s never been more. Anytime it’s been more, it’s been toxic. I never know why it’s like this. It’s not that I’m hideous to look at, or that I’m not someone they want to spend time with; I’m just never the one they date. I’ve had an old crush even send me an instagram reel that said “I’m not the kind of girl guys date. I’m the one they’re best friends with. They one they flirt with; they one they can’t be serious with (Some stuff like that)”. It was a punch to the gut. He didn’t mean it in a rude way, but it still hurt. He would take me out in date type things; we were good friends, he even liked me a little, just never enough. It’s cool, we’re still friends but it’s still a familiar cycle. It’s not that I’m an excessive flirt or entertain too many people (if anything, I don’t entertain anyone). If I get too close, I know I’ll get burned.
I feel often feel like it’s because of one of three reasons:
1) I’m a relatively attractive young (very early twenties) Nigerian(American) women who’s main type is white men. I’ve never been attracted to black/african men; I have my personal reasons and I don’t see it changing in the future. I wonder if that’s the problem. Maybe I should suck it up and try to be interested in my own race, just cause they seem be the only ones who are interested back. 😂 I don’t know just spit balling here
2) I don’t play when comes to relationships. I’ve been told by a male friend that I give off “serious relationship vibes”. That I don’t seem like someone who messes around with love and a lot of young men (early twenties) aren’t ready for that.
3) Maybe there is something concerning about myself that I’m just not seeing. I’m well aware of my flaws and thing I have to work on, but maybe there’s something I need to work on that I’m not aware of. As a born again Christian I know that I’m not perfect; I have a lot of faults that I need to work on. I don’t completely have my stuff together; I know most people don’t. Maybe there is something I’m missing.
4) Maybe it’s just not God’s timing
5) Maybe the dating pool I’m around is too small 😂 small Christian school problems
Do anyone of you go through the same crush-friend type cycle? Any crush-friend rants? Advice?
submitted by livingwithgrace
to Crushes [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:35 koukouvagia777 GETTR Coins can be directly exchanged for gift cards from various countries. This is a true win-win and altruistic business concept
2023.06.03 07:32 DidneyWorlSoFun [M4F] DC/Maryland/Virginia(?) Can I offer you a nice egg in this trying time?
Hey there! Apologies in advance for this really long-winded post.
I'm a weirdo looking for a fellow weirdo to share his life with (then again aren't we all weirdos in our own little way, eh?!).
I tried to keep the details as bullet points so it's easier to read while providing as much info as I could without turning the post into *too* much of a clod of text pollution, but I know it's still a lot!
- 29M, 5ft9in (175cm), and fluctuate anywhere between 135lbs-140lbs (61-64kg). I would describe my body as thin but muscular
- Asian-American (American born Chinese, to be more specific)
- Non-religious, but agnostic
- Strictly monogomous
- ISTJ (if that matters to you)
- Working as a statistician, and also pursuing my (second) Masters while I work! I formerly worked as a biochemical engineer, but I grew to learn that I hated working in the labs and the overall culture of that field.
- Superficially, I have been often described as "what every Asian parent wants their daughter to date," if that helps to paint anything helpful. I'm not really that...especially being childfree and all.
- Snipped and confirmed sterile! Drug and disease free, and fully vaxxed with booster (with proof for all to boot!)
- Can't drink due to crappy genes (but I don't mind if you do in moderation), don't smoke.
- Bilingual, but working on being trilingual with Spanish! I currently can communicate at a CEFR B1 level, which means I still need to suck quite alot less.
- Outside of Reddit, I don't use social media, especially anything owned by Meta/Facebook. I find it's a lot better for my mental health, plus not a fan of the lack of privacy. With the new policies Reddit is implementing, it may be another one I'm going to be allergic to.
- Instead of the weird cat lady trope you hear about, I'm the whacky chicken man! Yes, I do raise chickens (as pets, but eggs are an added bonus!), but I like both cats and dogs too!
- I really enjoy cooking! While my cooking style originates from Chinese and Asian cuisines, I really like trying and cooking different foods, especially traditional Mexican and Peruvian dishes. To say the very least, I am NOT a picky eater at all
- I exercise. A lot. By that, I mean exercise at least 2 hours a day, distance/trail running, skateboarding and (poorly) surfing. For me, exercise (especially the running aspect) gives me time to meditate and self-reflect, and being out and about while doing that really helps me to do that and understand/control my emotions. Distance running allows me to do trail running as well and enjoy the sceneries that are otherwise harder to access. I'm slowly trying to get back to my old distances after a nasty fall lead to a broken ankle 🥲.
- I still enjoy spending time indoors, however! Once I have more time, I'd really love to get into sewing my own clothes to suit my wonky tastes, and I'd *love* to grow my own garden of produce and natives.
- My humor can probably be best described as a bit...crude and "degenerate." Think "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", toilet humor and farts
- My main love language is quality time, followed by a balanced mixture of acts of service, words of affirmation, and physical touch. Not really a gifts person
- I take hygiene very seriously. Some may consider me as a bit of a clean freak, but I sweat a lot because of exercise, and because of my sensitive nose! Consequently, that also means I take COVID rather seriously. With a lot of my hobbies requiring me to be at a certain level of fitness, I'm not particularly willing to find out whether or not I will be affected by potential long term effects of COVID, especially with how little understanding we have of it. That means I still do mask up in indoor areas, and especially planes. If that bothers you, please move on.
What I am looking for in a partner:
- Child free (I think that's rather obvious though...or I'd hope it would be)
- Age 24-34. While I can be somewhat flexible about this, I would prefer not deviate much as people tend to be in dramatically different stages in their lives. This is in particular with the lower end of the age limit.
- Relatively liberal/progressive
- Someone who is relatively physically active/fit. As a person who really values physical fitness and quality time, it would be nice to travel and spend time together exploring trails and going the distance to view great sceneries in the outdoors. That being said, I have absolutely no expectation for one to exercise at the level that I do, as what I do is quite extreme
- BIG plus if aren't afraid to express yourself! This can be through means such as tattoos, the way you dress or present yourself, etc. Confidence and self-expression is sexy~
- Someone who is open with their communication. Please, please, please, if something is bothering you, let me know and don't let it fester and worsen over time. Being communicative with each other and dealing with the problem together is paramount for a healthy relationship. Likewise, if something were bothering me, I would do the same, and communicate it as well
- Someone who is independent and describes themself as self-sufficient. Self-care both internally and externally is important, and it's important to love yourself! Otherwise it won't be healthy for the mind or body
- Someone who also self-reflects and values self-reflection. It's important to examine our own shortcomings and continue to grow ourselves as individuals.
- Drug and disease free
- I have just a *slight* preference towards Asians due to similarities in culture and upbringing, but I'm honestly open to anything as long as we both are open and willing in learning each others' cultures and backgrounds!
While I would prefer to remain local, I understand that the child free pool is quite small, and mine and everyone else's preferences and characteristics are unique, so I am not opposed to the idea of long distance, with the intention of closing the distance. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack! I don't intend to stay in the DMV area long term, and plan on moving to the West coast in the few coming years (or even past the West coast). A lot of my hobbies (both current and future) I have found in my experience were more suited there.
For the sake of privacy, I won't post pictures of myself in this post, but I am happy to share pictures together through DMs/private messages! (either by Discord, Signal, or Reddit while I use it, etc.).
Although I absolutely do not intend on having children, I'm not the sort of person that hates children. Rather, I'd prefer to be the cool uncle. The only exception is if a kid is really badly behaved, but that's also on the parents for letting their buttheaded kid act this way.
Again, I am strictly monogamous. I'm not looking for anything regarding polygamous relationships, and I'm not interested in anything casual/FWB.
While it would be nice to find partnership and share each others lives with each other, I will note that I am happy single, and by the end of the day I'd rather have no company than bad company.
I know that this post is really long, but if you managed to read through all of it and if this post resonates with you, feel free to reach out! Or if you just have shared hobbies and walk to shoot the shit about that, feel free to hit me up too!
P.S. A note to those others also looking: I know that searching for a partner is hard, especially as child free, so hopefully this can inspire some hope to you all. Stay persistent, but remember to take care of yourself and make yourself happy! I actually did meet and was in a relationship with someone from this sub, some time ago, and while in the end it didn't work out, we ended it on friendly terms, and I still do truly wish the best for her. What I'm trying to say is that if you persevere and remain patient, you can find success!
submitted by DidneyWorlSoFun
to cf4cf [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:32 Zealousideal-Cup384 Advice
I have been playing the game for 2 years now and I am nearly done with the American aviation tree (at tier 6). I have been playing the american tank tree and have been playing it with the goal of getting to a similar level to the air tree and have decided to buy a premium tank. My question is what would be a good premium american tank to grind with, or what premium tank would be the most reliable (I'm currently at 6.0 br)? Prefirably I would want somthing of a higher rank for the research efficiency, I do have some experience in top tier only because I take my 6.0 tanks to top tier with a friend who is at 10.0 and have found some success in getting sneaky rat kills. Any advice would be much appreciated.
I have considered two diffrent tanks but would like opinions about any tanks that are teir 4 or higher. The two tanks I have been looking at is the T29 and the M1128 Wolfpack (mainly because of the research efficiency). From what I have been told from a friend of mine and the internet the T29 is reliable and the M1128 Wolfpack ik s kinda meh.
submitted by Zealousideal-Cup384
to Warthunder [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:31 _Norman_Bates Last Ep
I enjoyed this show a lot, someone recommended it on horror
and the plot seemed original and a bit bizarre so I checked it out. It really was original, and Dre goes on my top 5 list of psycho females. I'm impressed by her type of crazy, and her complete transformations from one ep to the other while keeping this same core obsession
My only issue was the last ep that just didn't fit well for me. The story with Rashida seemed so unrealistic, and I think it wouldn't work to take it just as imagination either so I believe it needs to be real. But these are my issues -
- Why would Rashida be into Dre? Rashida is too perfect, pretty cute, super nice and understanding, isn't dumb, ideal family.. almost a bit unreal. Dre in that ep comes across as slightly low IQ, looks very weird... I get the angle that maybe Rashida is a bleeding heart and wanted to help (and she says something along those lines) but the way she instantly takes to Dre even before knowing much about her is weird and comes across as a fantasy
- Dre never gave a shit about anyone but Marissa and Najah. Even guys who were kind to her like the one who's house she broke into. It's weird to think she can now fall for this girl and even maintain a relationship. Ok, turns out she's still psycho which I like but it's the start of the whole thing that's unrealistic - why does she even give her a ride and flirt without any ulterior motive? Why doesn't she kill her right away when she finds out she doesn't like Najjah?
Then the ending - ok we know that's just her imagination and ep6 shows she got arrested for storming the stage but it just feels kind of anticlimactic, it would be better to see the ending snap back to reality or a mix between the two.
I liked ep 6 and get where they were going with using different actors (like this is reality now.) Although what was confusing was that Dre looked like she was played by 3-4 different actors within the episode itself. The ending is a bit weird because it seems to end in the moment where she gets caught and the detective is about to go to Atlanta and prove that's Dre, but then the final message is that cops are still searching for her? I mean I think it's relatively clear but I can see how viewers might get confused about what actually happened.
I saw a theory that she killed Marissa which works well narratively, but it doesn't make sense that the cops wouldn't notice the cause of death. Overall, I don't think her final fantasy proves anything or says much that we didn't already know. I wish it ended with some final new insight.
Still, the show has a lot going for it.
submitted by _Norman_Bates
to SwarmTV [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:29 simhareturns Intha manchi talent undi film making pina '19 lo film vachindi malli inko cinema rale . Avak only writer. Mari chance lu isthalera or velle 1st di hit kabati 2nd film anthaku minchi undalani late chestunro artham katle. Anyways watch this good one
2023.06.03 07:29 Afraid-Use-497 SKINS GEN 3 IS SHIT
I genuinely dislike gen 3, I'm currently trying to watch it now because I've never been able to. Everytime I rewatched the other gens, I stopped at the third one after a quarter of a way into the first episode. Frankly, I find the characters insufferable. Literally every single character has a victim complex for no reason. I think the appeal about the first 2 gens was that, yep they has their issues and batshit crazy families, but they didn't always dwell on it, the show touched on their back stories to shape the characters, yes, but they didn't go on and on about how fucked up they were everyday, every second every hour. I don't know, I just don't really feel any emotion for any of the characters, because they get caught up on petty shit. Frankie is literally the worst character, she doesn't even really say anything in any of the episodes, she just cries and looks miserable because she likes some dude who HAS A GF. Also the character of Matty (Liv's bf) overplays the mysterious arc wayyy to much like stop staring babe at everything and acting all philosophical. You're a trust fund baby who comes from the 'burbs. I also really don't like Grace, I feel like her parental situation is so unbelievably unrealistic, and she puts on some voice that rubs me the wrong way....I think the only character that's kind of decent is Rich but that's literally all. The season is just too unrealistic, like in what world would these character-types ever come together to form a group... it's like they've veered towards a hallmark American style show to appeal to a wider, universal audience. Honestly, I'm just too emotionally removed from the show, no love for any of the characters like the ones that came before. I think they should've just stopped after the second gen, from then on it was a massive flop... or just renamed the show's title; 'wankers'.
submitted by Afraid-Use-497
to skinsTV [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:27 wildWindrunner What do you think of this?
One of the things I added to how I would rewrite Ezran’s arc in season 3 is that Pyrrah helps Ez help with other dragons attacking different parts of Katolis and I have came with up with a few ideas on how that part would be like. And it’s even better with season 3 being 13 episodes long, instead of 9.
- A pair of shadow dragon attacking a Katolian holy city.
- A female blueflame dragon firing at random forests and villages and burning their crops.
- A couple of whispering specter dragons kidnapping humans, especially kids, at the capital, with people thinking they were ghosts.
- A hurricane’s eye dragon and whirlpool dragon duo attack a seaside town.
- A blossom-backed dragon, angered by the Dragon king’s death, attacked Katolis by destroying crops and wrecking villages by emerging from underground.
- A enigma dragon, avalanche dragon, and phase dragon trio, also angered by the death of their king, attacked Katolis by setting up traps for humans and holding them prisoner. This was done with the enigma dragon setting up creating traps, before the avalanche dragon attacks any villages or towns, with the phase dragon appearing as a spirit made of moon dust leading humans who fled the destruction to the trap. It was thought the refugees were kidnapped by fairies luring them away after being attacked by the avalanche dragon before Ezran, Willow, Pyrrahand their allies found out the truth when they came to investigate. I was going to have a slate dragon by part of the trio, instead of an avalanche dragon. But after some quick research on earth dragons in my own copy of the tales of Xadia game handbook, I decided to have avalanche as it better fits the image in my of a earth dragon coming down rolled up like a ball as it comes towards human villages and towns.
submitted by wildWindrunner
to TheDragonPrince [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:27 JoshJube [H] Amnesia: Rebirth, Amnesia: The Dark Descent + Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, Kerbal Space Program, Metro Exodus, Psychonauts, Quantum Break, SUPERHOT, XCOM 2 plus a big range of other games [W] Metroidvanias, Luck be a Landlord, Jackbox 8, Bounty of One, Boneraiser Minions, Peglin, and offers
submitted by JoshJube
to SteamGameSwap [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:26 CockGobblin Is this series worth finishing? (S5+)
I liked the show in the first 2 seasons, but season 3 and 4 (in my opinion) are very slow. I found many of the episodes to have a lot of filler content (ie. scenes that could be removed and it wouldn't impact the story at all; scenes that could be shown in 1 minute being stretched to 5+ minutes) and it really made me dislike those seasons/episodes/story.
Does season 5 or 6 get any better compared to the progress/story of season 4?
submitted by CockGobblin
to betterCallSaul [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:25 JoshJube [H] Amnesia: Rebirth, Amnesia: The Dark Descent + Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, Kerbal Space Program, Metro Exodus, Psychonauts, Quantum Break, SUPERHOT, XCOM 2 plus a big range of other games [W] Metroidvanias, Luck be a Landlord, Jackbox 8, Bounty of One, Boneraiser Minions, Peglin, and offers
submitted by JoshJube
to indiegameswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:16 etextbookrequest Google Drive Textbook release thread ! Find your Textbook for cheap here :)
- eBooks are availabe on website textbookbia.com check it.
- Textbooks are delivered through Google-Drive link.
- You can check our Repository and Reviews here
- You can also send requests via reddit chat or by Telegram.
- Also, upvote the post if you found it useful
(eBook) (PDF) Educational Psychology, 15th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Organizational Behavior, 19th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Automotive Engines: Theory and Servicing, 10th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Automotive Heating and Air Conditioning, 9th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Construction Project Management, 5th edition
(eBook) (PDF) GO! Microsoft 365: Access 2021, 1st edition
(eBook) (PDF) GO! Microsoft 365: PowerPoint 2021, 1st edition
(eBook) (PDF) GO! Microsoft 365: Excel 2021, 1st edition
(eBook) (PDF) GO! Microsoft 365: Word 2021, 1st edition
(eBook) (PDF) GO! Microsoft 365: Introductory 2021, 1st edition
(eBook) (PDF) Exploring Microsoft 365: Access 2021, 1st edition
(eBook) (PDF) Exploring Microsoft 365: Excel 2021, 1st edition
(eBook) (PDF) Experiencing MIS, 10th edition
Your Office Microsoft 365: Excel 2021,
(eBook) (PDF) Public Speaking: Finding Your Voice, 11th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Maternal & Child Nursing Care, 6th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Chemistry: A Molecular Approach, 6th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Social Psychology, 11th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Psychology: From Inquiry to Understanding, 5th edition
(eBook) (PDF) American Social Welfare Policy: A Pluralist Approach, 9th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Introduction to Robotics: Mechanics and Control, 4th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Pharmacology: Connections to Nursing Practice, 5th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Nutrition & You, 6th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Art History, Volume 2, 6th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Art History, Volume 1, 6th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Chemistry: The Central Science, 15th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Managerial Decision Modeling with Spreadsheets, 3rd edition
(eBook) (PDF) Kotlin Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide, 2nd edition
(eBook) (PDF) CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 Cert Guide, 5th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Fluid Mechanics for Chemical Engineers: with Microfluidics, CFD, and COMSOL Multiphysics 5, 3rd edition
(eBook) (PDF) Starting Out with C++ from Control Structures to Objects, 10th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Multinational Business Finance, 16th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Introduction to Management Science, 13th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Calculus & Its Applications, 15th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Economics, 8th edition
(eBook) (PDF) Foundations of Modern Networking: SDN, NFV, QoE, IoT, and Cloud, 1st edition
Understanding Digital Signal Processing,
(eBook) (PDF) Cisco CyberOps Associate CBROPS 200-201 Official Cert Guide, 1st edition
submitted by etextbookrequest
to u/etextbookrequest [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:16 Jimmy_Tbag The results are in and not at all what I thought
| || |
I always argued with my siblings that my little girl (just turned 2) was more lab than pittie. They resolved this by getting me a DNA test for my Bday. We were all wrong but I still feel like I mostly won. Didn't see the boxer coming submitted by Jimmy_Tbag to u/Jimmy_Tbag [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:15 vadroqvertical Tight muscles and what to do about them?
Hi everyone, my last real remaining issues is that my hamstring and calves muscle get tight and stay tight for a long time.
I had an episode of 1-2 weeks in my flox where this does not happen and I have no idea why.
Now I am around 8 months out. I can still live a pretty normal life and my pain is not very big anymore which I am more than thankful for, but the tight muscles are an annoyance which I want to get rid of.
I tried endless supplement but it does nothing, has anyone had any success with any supplement, training, whatsoever?
And what could be the explanation for it? I tested and all the plausible deficiency I don't have. Is it a mitochondria ATP Problem or is it a nerve thing?
I know that ultimately time will or will not heal it, and even if I stay like I am right now it's mostly fine, but if I could do something to get back to 100% instead of 95% I would be more than happy.
Thanks for any ideas of experience
submitted by vadroqvertical
to floxies [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:14 RekNepZ I saw this place in Arkansas on Google Earth and immediately made the connection
2023.06.03 07:12 RecognitionRare3744 Regarding Myron Gaines... I can't 🤣
2023.06.03 07:11 ScoobyMaroon When I click on a show can I make it show me the newest episodes by default? I feel like I'm missing something obvious.
2023.06.03 07:10 FuzzDealer A guide to winning as Mondale in 1984 (Normal difficulty)
| || | submitted by FuzzDealer to thecampaigntrail [link] [comments]
My choice of VP: Dianne Feinstein - preserves the effect of a woman on the ticket, minus Geraldine Ferraro's scandals.
Visits: I usually focused on New York, California, and when they became close, Illinois, Ohio, and Michigan. Can throw in a Wisconsin or any other states that open up as well.
This is a scenario where there's little room for error on Normal difficulty and everything has to break your way, so it might take a few tries. Missouri is particularly decisive here. (I lost one playthrough because Missouri broke for Reagan, making it Reagan 278 - Mondale 260.)
- Either "I will stand up for the hardworking blue-collar labourer..." or "Four years ago, Mr. Reagan promised you'd all be better off...". I usually pick the latter.
- "Dianne is a loyal Democrat..."
- "We need to remember that my core base is urban and multi-racial, so let's not go overboard with pro-police rhetoric."
- "We need to be very, very careful with this."
- "The disastrous fiscal policies championed by Mr. Reagan have triggered a total collapse of the American farm system..."
- "Abortion should be safe, legal, and rare..."
- "This is certainly concerning to hear..."
- "It was justified, but there were a few problems with the execution of the invasion..."
- "I hope that tax increases aren't necessary, but it would be irresponsible to rule anything out right now."
- "We could have stabilized this situation much earlier with aggressive intervention from the federal government..."
- "I would adhere as closely to the Boland amendment as possible..."
- "Let's try a new angle. I'll start talking about the enormous deficit piling up under Reagan..."
- "We need to reach out to the Soviet Union to reduce the level of tension there is between our two nations..."
- "You know, we won't publicly talk about his age..."
- "Yes, I will..."
- "First and foremost, we need to appeal to my core base of voters..." or "Factory workers in the Midwest would be crucial to any Democratic victory..."
- "I personally oppose it, but states should be free to decide for themselves whether or not to use the death penalty."
- "Absolutely. We need to close the gap badly, and a strong debate performance could help us do just that."
- "I'm not going to infringe on the right to own handguns for personal defense or rifles for hunting..."
- "Reaganomics punishes poor and middle-class people by taking money from them..."
- RNG: 4448
- "We should moderately reduce defense spending..."
- "I still support the Equal Rights Amendment..."
- "The devastation this illness has caused to America's homosexual community is heartbreaking and unnaceptable..." (if you want to shore up New York and California) or "This is a huge problem, particularly from a medical standpoint..."
- "I will bring the manual up as much as possible..."
- RNG: 4524
- "Yes. We should move to reduce tensions between us and the Soviet Union..."
- "Mr. Reagan's reduction of tariffs has led to a noticeable loss of manufacturing jobs domestically..."
- "Absolutely. What South Africa is doing is immoral..."
- Pick the Midwest or West Coast, whichever helps you more on the map.
Final map: Ohio remains out of reach, but you can win Tennessee and New Mexico, and those make all the difference.
Final result: Mondale loses the popular vote narrowly, but wins the electoral college narrowly.
2023.06.03 07:10 atomicferret P4S My Plex USA/EU 5Gbit Invites 30K+ Movies 19K+ TV 4K IPTV Anime Requests Optimized CDN Local Storage
Join US https://discord.gg/4GeCR24mA9
Pricing Plex 1 month – $ 9.99 12 months – $ 99.99 lifetime – $ 199.99 IPTV Price $11.99/Monthly $69.99/half-year $140/Yearly $299/Lifetime Content offered: Movies 1080 p - 30000 Movies 4k - 754 TV Shows - 19000 4k TV - 351 Will take almost any payment mode message Download/Requests option enabled for yearly/lifetime users exception made for monthly users on case by case basis Why shouldn't I buy netflix instead? Because Netflix only has 3,700 movies and 5,800 TV shows. We have a lot more shows. You could get Netflix + HBO-Max + Hulu + Disney-Plus + Amazon Prime Video for around $55 USD and you'd still have less movies than you can have with us! 2. Should I drop my cable bill? That $100 dollar burden on your wallet? Yes. Drop it please and grab a plex susbcription. 3. Will you suddenly drop me and disappear? Hell no. We can't afford to. We've just spent too much (money and time) on making everything work perfectly. We'll be around for a long long time to recoup our investments. 4. Why do you charge so much compared to some others? We're not just here to show you some videos. We want this experience to be amazing and we do the work to make it so. Our plex servers load in less than 5 seconds, and videos start-up within 5 seconds too. We try to make sure the servers never go down and support is always friendly. You can take up an hour of my time asking how best to change the audio settings in your plex device, or you can send me questions in the middle of the night about a missing tv episode or the wrong audio track. We'll always be happy to help. https://discord.gg/4GeCR24mA9
submitted by atomicferret
to PlexnEmbyShares [link] [comments]