Burkesville ky chevy dealer
Open world crime game idea Cartel: Palm City.
2023.06.03 04:57 nimmoisa000 Open world crime game idea Cartel: Palm City.
Developed by Hangar 13, DICE, Ripple Effect Studios, EA Gothenburg, and Criterion Games and published by EA.
Additionally former EA Black Box and Ghost Games employees who would help access game assets and code from previous NFS titles to streamline the development)
Cartel (or alternatively as “Cartel: Palm City” or "Cartel: Miami" ) would be an open world title based on the Mafia Games, the GTA games and the Saints Row games, with elements of Battlefield: Hardline thrown in with an array of weapons and vehicles based on their real life counterparts.
Gameplay wise the driving would be like Need for Speed titles, and on foot and shooting mechanics like BF: Hardline and Saints Row. Plus you can customize your cars and weapons to the same extent in BF: 2042 and some cars would allow for mounted weapons,on foot you can execute people with your equipped weapon like in The Godfather games. On foot would be an FPS view (you can change to a third person view as well) same with having an FPS view in your car.
There would an single player experience point system (like in BF Hardline single player) you gain XP from killing gangsters, and cops blowing up or capturing enemy vehicles and completing main missions, side missions and activities also there will be 15 levels to achieve with each level up unlocking new weapons, vehicles and customization for your weapons and vehicles. As well as a New Game Plus (NG+) where everything you unlocked is carried over and you can also play on the higher difficulties through NG+.
Also there would be five wanted levels for police and five vendetta levels for the gangs should you reach level five gang vendetta you start a Gang War there are three ways to stop a Gang War either bribe the feds, blow up a gang stronghold, or hide out in a safe house. Police wanted levels one and two local units would come after the player, at police wanted level two or three the state police would come after the player. At wanted level four and five the feds would come after the player. The military will only come after the player if they trespass in Fort Rockport or the Palmount Naval Shipyard
In Cartel: Palm City; in a different universe and timeline where there's a total prohibition of all narcotics in the United States in 2010; tells the story of Jack Rourke (the player character) a hardworking rideshare driver at day and a street racer at night who's scraping by in Palm City circa 2019. One fateful night, Jack Rourke has an inadvertent brush with the Blackwell Syndicate (mainly Carl Stoddard and that showcases a life of reward too big to ignore. As he joins the Blackwell Syndicate who are fighting for control of Palm City against five other criminal groups and take the city for the Blackwell Syndicate including recovering evidence that could not only convict the Blackwell Syndicate, as well as a network of crime lords in many countries, (including the other gang’s backers) including the Blackwell Syndicate's backers the Mob and it would also directly implicate the CIA in Palm City’s drug trade with Jack Rourke earning the nickname “El Sicario” for his efforts in driving the other gangs out of Palm City. When he learns how much the drugs were hurting the people of Palm City and all over the country as well as learning that the Blackwell Syndicate had gotten into the drug trade themselves, he contacts FBI agent Chase Linh who relays the story to her and offers the evidence and his testimony in exchange for full immunity for him and his associates, and the evidence on the computer was enough to convict everyone form all the five gangs, but also their crime lord backers from at least half a dozen countries, as well implicating the CIA in this as well as lobbying efforts to keep all narcotics prohibited, leading to a new administration repealing the Narcotics Prohibition law and legalizing low level cannabis. However six months later after the repeal of the Narcotics Prohibition Jack Rourke would be gunned down by Russian Mafia hitmen, Dimitri "Dima '' Mayakovsky and Henry "Black" Blackburn.
- Sean Faris - Jack Rourke
- Erik Armando Alvarez - Marcus Blackwell
- Kieth David - Julian “Julius” Little
- Philip Anthony-Rodriguez - Nick Mendoza
- Kelly Hu - Khai Minh Dao
- Travis Willingham - Carl Stoddard
- Eugene Byrd - Marcus “Boomer” Boone
- Adam J. Harrington - Tyson Latchford
- Jack Derges - Tyler "Ty" Morgan
- David Ajala - Sean "Mac" McAlister
- Jessica Madsen - Jessica "Jess" Miller
- Ramon Tikaram - Ravindra "Rav" Chaudhry
- Brooke Burke - Rachel Teller
- Josie Maran - Mia Townsend
- Jonny Cruz - Lucas Rivera
- Ana Marte - Ana Rivera
- Maggie Q - FBI Agent Chase Linh
- Bentino Martinez - CIA Agent Julian Dawes
- Coolie Ranx - Benny King
- Jason Michael Zumwalt - Roman Barkov
- Michael Andrew Hollick - Niko Barkov
- Fred Tatasciore - Tony Alpert
- Josh Coxx - Frank Mercer
- Shontae Saldana - Eva Torres
- Josh Collins - Danny Shaw
- Moti Margolin - Dimitri Glebov
- Jack Yang - Chan Wu
- Graham Shiels - Leo Ray
- Mark Rolston - Neil Roark
- Dean McKenzie - Jonathan Cross
- David Rees Snell - Gregory "GMAC" MacDonald
- Heather Fox - Rose Largo
- Joshua Alba - Zack Maio
- Kurt Caceres - Hector Maio
- Lawrence B. Adisa - Brad Rogers
- Dominique Tipper - Lina Navarro
- David Palffy - Caleb Reece
- David Menkin - Hector "Ming" Domingo
- Bruce Johnson - Wes "Webster" Allen
- William Roberts - Joe "JV" Vega
- Jun-Yamazaki - Toru "Bull" Sato
- Derek Hamilton - Clarence "Razor" Callahan
- Chuck Norris - Chief Norris
- Paul Pape - Jack Keller
- Christina Hendricks - Sam Harper
List of activities
- Story Mission: Missions that advance the plot
- Side Mission: Missions that do not advance the plot but earns extra experience/money
- Street Race: Just like it is in Need for Speed, finish first.
- Combat Race: Just like Street Race, but weapon use is allowed.
- Mayhem: Cause as much destruction as possible and get the highest Cost to State score.
- Car Snatch: Steal a car from the cops or one of the four gangs and bring it to a chop shop and also unlock the car you stole for free.
- Drug/CigaWeapon Trafficking: Deliver drugs/military-grade weapons/Cuban cigars to dealers and avoid the cops and rival gangs.
- Car Delivery: Deliver a load of high-end cars to car dealers.
- Assassination: Find and kill a named character, bonus if you fulfill a special condition
- Acura NSX '17, Acura RSX-S '04,
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio '16,
- Aston Martin DB5 '64, Aston Martin DB11 '17, Aston Martin DB11 Volante '19, Aston Martin Vulcan '16,
- Audi R8 V10 Performance '19, Audi S5 Sportback '17,
- BMW i8 Coupé '18, BMW i8 Coupé K.S. '18, BMW i8 Roadster '18, BMW M2 Competition '19, BMW M3 '06, BMW M3 '10, BMW M3 Evolution II '88, BMW M3 GTR L.E. '06, BMW M4 '18, BMW M4 Convertible '17, BMW M4 GTS '16, BMW M5 '18, BMW X6 M '16, BMW Z4 M40i '19,
- Buick Grand National '87, Buick Cascada '16
- Chevrolet Bel Air '55, Chevrolet C10 Sidestep Pickup '65, Chevrolet Camaro SS '67, Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '14, Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 '17, Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport '17, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '13, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '19, Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (2020), Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (2020), Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 (Cross’ ZO6)
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 '14, Dodge Charger '69, Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat ‘18
- Ferrari 458 Italia '09, Ferrari 458 Spider '11, Ferrari 488 GTB '15, Ferrari 488 Pista '19, Ferrari F40 '87, Ferrari FXX-K Evo '18, Ferrari LaFerrari '13, Ferrari Testarossa Coupé '84,
- Ford F-150 Raptor '17, Ford F-150 SVT Raptor L.E. '17, Ford Focus RS '16, Ford GT '17, Ford Mustang '65, Ford Mustang BOSS 302 '69, Ford Mustang Foxbody '90, Ford Mustang GT '15, Ford Crown Victoria ‘08
- Honda Civic Type-R '00, Honda Civic Type-R '15, Honda NSX Type-R '92, Honda S2000 '09,
- Infiniti Q60 S '17,
- Jaguar F-Type R Convertible '19, Jaguar F-Type R Coupé '16,
- Koenigsegg Regera '16 (Roman’s Regera)
- Lamborghini Aventador S '18, Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster '17, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Coupe '19, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster '19, Lamborghini Countach '89, Lamborghini Diablo SV '95, Lamborghini Huracán '18, Lamborghini Huracán Performante '18, Lamborghini Huracán Performante Spyder '18, Lamborghini Huracán Spyder '18, Lamborghini Murciélago SV '10, Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
- Land Rover Defender 110 '15, Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR '15,
- Lotus Exige S '06,
- Mazda MX-5 '15, Mazda MX-5 '96, Mazda RX-7 Spirit R '02,
- McLaren 570S '15, McLaren 570S Spider '18, McLaren 600LT '18, McLaren F1 '93, McLaren P1 '14, McLaren P1 GTR '15
- Mercedes-AMG A 45 '16, Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupé '18, Unlocked at REP LVL 18, Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupé K.S. '18, Mercedes-AMG G 63 '17, Mercedes-AMG GT '15, Mercedes-AMG GT R '17, Mercedes-AMG GT S Roadster '19
- Mercury Cougar '67
- Mini JCW Countryman '17
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX '07, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X '08, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X K.S. '08
- Nissan 180SX Type X '96, Nissan 240SX '98, Nissan 350Z ‘03, Nissan 370Z ‘09, Nissan GT-R ‘07, Nissan Fairlady 240ZG '71, Nissan GT-R '17, Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero '02, Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R '71, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '93, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '99, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '02,
- Opel Astra '09
- Pagani Huayra BC '17
- Plymouth Barracuda '70
- Polestar 1 '20
- Pontiac Firebird '77, Pontiac Firebird '99, Pontiac GTO '05, Pontiac G8 '08
- Porsche 718 Cayman GTS '18, Porsche 911 Carrera GTS '18, Porsche 911 Carrera GTS Cabriolet '18, Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8 '73, Porsche 911 Carrera S '97, Porsche 911 GT2 RS '18, Porsche 911 GT3 RS '19, Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS '18, Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet Ex '18, Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive '18, Porsche 918 Spyder '15, Porsche Cayman GT4 '15, Porsche Panamera Turbo '17, Porsche 911 Carrera S (991) '12
- SRT Viper GTS '14
- Subaru BRZ Premium '14, Subaru Impreza WRX STI '06, Subaru Impreza WRX STI '10,
- Volkswagen Beetle '63, Volkswagen Golf GTI '76, Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport '16,
- Volvo 242 DL '75, Volvo Amazon P130 '70
- Light Vehicles: M1161 ITV, VDV Buggy, LYT2021, MRAP, SPM-3, ZFB-05, Quad Bike, Dirt Bike. Desert Patrol Vehicle. Skid Loader
- Infantry Fighting Vehicles: LAV-25, BTR-90, ZBD-09, AAV-7A1. AMTRAC
- Main Battle Tanks: M1 Abrams, T-90A, Type 99 MBT, HT-95 Levkov
- Anti-Aircraft Vehicles: LAV-AD, 9K22 Tunguska-M, Type 95 AA
- Mobile Artillery: HIMARS
- Helicopters: AH-1Z Viper, Mi-28 Havoc, Z-10W, AH-6 Little Bird, Z-11W, KA-60 Kasatka, UH-1Y Venom, Z-9 Haitun
- Naval Craft: DV-15 Interceptor, RCB-90, RHIB Boat, PWC, ACV
- Emplacements: .50 Cal, M220 TOW Launcher, 9M133 Kornet Launcher, HJ-8 Launcher, Centurion C-RAM, Pantsir-S1, LD-2000 AA, Schipunov 42. Launch Pod
- Optics (Pistols): Iron Sights, Improved Iron Sights, Ghost Ring, Mini (RDS), Deltapoint (RDS), Comp M4S (1X) Magnum Scope (2x)
- Optics (Rifles): Short Range; Barska Reflex (RDS), Kobra (RDS), Coyote (RDS), EOTech Sight (1x), PKA-S (1x), HD-33 (1x), F2000 (1.6x) (F2000 only). Medium Range; M145 (3.4x), PK-A (3.4x), PRISMA (3.4x), Mark 4 HAMR (3.5x) ACOG (4x), PSO-1 (4x), JGM-4 (4x). Long Range: CL6x (6x), PKS-07 (7x), Rifle Scope (8x), Hunter (20x), Ballistic (40x), IRNV (1x), FLIR (2x)
- Accessories: Canted Iron Sights, Magnifier (2x), Variable Zoom (2x-14x), Flash Light, Tactical Light, Laser Sight, Tri Beam Laser, Green Laser Sight, LaseLight Combo, Range Finder, Target Detector, Stabilizer.
- Barrel: Standard Barrel, Heavy Barrel, Light Barrel
- Muzzle (ARs/Carbines, DMRs, LMGs, PDWs, and Sidearms): Muzzle Brake, Compensator, Suppressor, Flash Hider, Flash Enhancer.
- Muzzle (shotgun): Duckbill, Full Choke, Modified Choke
- Underbarrel: Underslung Rail (M320, GP-30, M26 MASS), Bipod, Ergo Grip, Angled Grip, Stubby Grip, Vertical Grip, Folding Grip, Potato Grip
- Auxiliary: Straight Pull Bolt, Bipod
- Ammunition: Shotshells, 12 Gauge Buckshot, 12 Gauge Dart, 12 Gauge Frag, 12 Gauge Slug
40mm Grenades, 40mm HE, 40mm Incendiary, 40mm CS, 40mm Dart, 40mm Flashbang, 40mm LVG, 40mm Smoke, 40mm 3GL.
- 25mm Grenades - 25mm Airburst, 25mm Dart, 25mm Smoke.
- Arrows - Broadhead Arrow, Bullet Point Arrow, Explosive Tipped Arrow (Tek Arrows), Poison Arrow
Key: Base weapon (special variant)
- Melee Weapons: Blunt Weapons, Knives, Collapsible Baton, Machete (L.S 16 Machete), Breaching Hammer, Sledge Hammer, Axe, Inquisition Sword, Shovel, Bayonet, ACB-90, Shank, Machete, Bowie, Carbon Fiber, Scout, Survival, Trench, Boot, SEAL, Dive, Tactical, BJ-2, Precision, Baseball Bat, 2x4, Lead Pipe
- Light Pistols; P226, M9, QSZ-92, MP443, G17 (Street Racer Special), FN57. Machine Pistols; CZ-75. G18, TEC-9, MAC-10, MP9, 93R.
- Heavy Pistols: M1911, Compact 45, SW40, DEagle .38, DEagle .357, DEagle .44, DEagle .50, DEagle .501, DEagle .700, 45T (Mercer’s 45T), .40
- Revolvers; Unica 6 .38, Unica 6 .357, Unica 6 .44, Unica 6 .50, Unica 6 .501, Unica 6 .700, .38 Snub, .38 Special, .357 RS, MP412 REX, .44 Magnum (.44 Magnum Force), .501 Magnum Enforcer, .700 Magnum
- Short Rifles/Shotguns; Mare's Leg, Lupara, Shorty 12G (Modern Lupara)
- Personal Defense Weapons/SMGs: MP5, MX4, PP-2000, UMP-45, CBJ-MS, PDW-R, CZ-3A1, JS2, P90, UMP-9, MP7 (Combine MP7) , AS VAL, SR-2, MPX, Groza-4, K10 (Dillinger II), M1A1, M1928 (Dillinger), MP5SD
- Shotguns: QBS-09, 870 MCS, M1014, Hawk 12G, Saiga 12K, SPAS-12, UTS-15, DBV-12, DAO-12, USAS-12, AA-12, 870P Magnum, 37 Stakeout (Cross’ 37 Stakeout), Double-Barrel Shotgun, KSG12, M26 MASS
- Carbines: AK5C, ACW-R, SG553, AKU-12, A-91, ACE 52 CQB, G36C, M4, ACE 21 CQB, Type-95B-1, MTAR-21, Phantom, Groza-1, RO933, AKS-74U, CAR-556, ACWR.
- Assault Rifles: AK-12 (Shovak AK-12), SCAR-L, SCAR-H, M416, SAR-21, AEK-971 (Russian Dillinger), FAMAS, AUG A3, CZ-805, QBZ-95-1, ACE 23, L85A2, F2000 (SC-20K), ARX-160, Bulldog, AN-94, M16A3, M16A4, AKM, L85A2, ARM, MDC, SAR-21, AUG A3, HCAR, SA-58 OSW, HK51, FN FAL, SG510.
- Light Machine Guns: U-100 MK5 (Modern Dillinger), Type 88 LMG, LSAT, PKP Pecheneg, QBB-95-1, M240B, MG4, M249, M60-E4 (M60-ULT), AWS, L86A2, RPK, RPK-74, RPK-12,
- Designated Marksman Rifles: RFB, Mk11 Mod 0, SKS, SVD-12, QBU-88, M39 EMR, ACE 53 SV, SCAR-H SV, M39 EMR
- Sniper Rifles: R700PPS, TRG-42P, CS-LR4, M40A5, Scout Elite, SV-98, JNG-90, 338-Recon, M98B, SRR-61, FY-JS, Dragunov SVD, L115, GOL Magnum, SR338, CS5, .300 Knockout, M200 Intervention, M82A3 .416, M82A3 .50, M82A3 .501, M82A3 .700, M82A3 .900, M82A3 20mm Vulcan, AMR-2 .416, AMR-2 .50, AMR-2 .501, AMR-2 .700, AMR-2 .900 AMR-2 20mm Vulcan, HVM-II, M136 CS, Vidhwansak, Rorsch Mk-1, Rorsch Mk-4, 20mm Vulcan Grenares: M67 Frag, V40 Mini, RGO Impact, M34 Incendiary, M18 Smoke, M84 Flashbang, Hand Flare, CS Gas Grenade, Molotov, AA Mine, AT Mine, SLAM, C4 Explosive, M18 Claymore
- Launchers: M32 MGL, M203, M320, GP-30, M26 MASS, RPG,MBT LAW, FIM-92 Stinger, RPG-7V2, SA-18 Igla, Mk153 SMAW, FGM-148 Javelin, FGM-172 SRAW, XM-25
- Gadgets: Defibrillator, First Aid Pack, Medic Bag, Repair Tool, Ammo Box, Ammo Pack, M224 Mortar, MP-APS, XM25, UCAV, Ballistic Shield, MAV, Motion Sensor, PLD, Radio Beacon, SOFLAM, T-UGS, SUAV, RAWR M240B, RAWR M203, XD-1 Accipiter
Other: Nail Gun
- The Birth of Art - After winning a big race, Jack Rourke collects the winnings at the Palm City Historical Museum
- An Offer you Can't Refuse - Jack Rourke must evade Volk sicarios with Tyson Lachford and Carl Stoddard members of the Blackwell Syndicate
- Race Day - After the events of the last mission, Jack Rourke partakes in a race day event and wins three events with his Porsche 911 Carrera S (991) '12
- Running Man - Volk sicarios Niko and Dimitri crashes the race day and Jack must get to the Blackwell Garage
Chapter 1 (2019-2021)
- M34 Party - Jack Rourke joins the Blackwell Syndicate and gets acquainted with everyone before going with Tyson in a Pontiac GTO '05 to burn the Volk's cars with M34 Incendiary Grenades as well as stealing GMAC's Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4
- Standard Routine - Jack Rourke rolls with Tyson, Stoddard and Jonathan Cross to collect protection money but things go south when they collect from a hotel out of town and Jack Rourke chases after the hotel owner in Cross' car.
- Fair Play - Jack Rourke is tasked with stealing Ryan Cooper's Nissan 240SX and sabotaging it on the eve of the biggest Speedhunter race of the year, the SpeedHunter Championship Finals and in a last minute swap Jack Rourke has to race in place of Tyler Morgan
- Mia Townsend - Jack Rourke is tasked with taking Mia Townsend out for a night at the city... until a gang of Wraith street racers led by Caleb Reece hassles her and Jack Rourke takes them on in a fight
- Get Used To It - After the events of the previous mission Jack Rourke and Tyson Latchford are sent to teach the Wraiths a lesson But Caleb Reece makes it serious and Caleb Reece is wound up being killed by Tyson after a chase around the city alongside Danny Shaw.
- The Saint and The Sinner - It's revealed thtat Caleb Reece was Chief Norris' best friend, and Danny Shaw survives the crash however Stoddard would handle Shaw as Jack Rourke is tasked with infiltrating the Elmore Plaza Hotel and has to kill the manager, Nikki Morris and bomb the hotel before escaping to a funeral and confronts, Danny Shaw and Frank Mercer who are also in attendance. Jack Rourke kills Shaw and nearly kills Frank as well. But Frank tasers Rourke and escapes. It would be revealed that some of the Volk sicarios recognized Sotddard and had to deal with them, then the two escaped in a hearse.
Chapter 2 (2021)
- A Trip to the Countryside - In order to get a large supply of cannabis from Mexico, Jack Rourke takes a team to retrieve the Mexican from Mexican smugglers only to be ambushed by Los Zetas L.S 16 and Volk sicarios, then it's revealed that Roman had paid off the FBI to go after Rourke and his teammates then they came off with the cannabis killing their pursuers in the process.
- Code of Silence - The evidence that Tyson and Stoddard had ripped from the Volk had fallen in the hands of Hector Maio who cut a deal with the FBI, total immunity for the evidence and Jack Rouke is tasked with killing him and retrieving the evidence
- Visiting Rich People - Jack Rourke is tasked with sabotaging a federal proscutor's case against The Mob, the Blackwell Syndicate's backers as well as killing the federal prosecutor in charge of the case.
- Visiting Powerful People - Jack Rourke is tasked with meeting and protecting a powerful member of Palm City's elite, the owner of Prefered Outcomes Julian Daws... though he more than meets the eyes of Jack Rourke
- Agent Dawes - Julian Daws is revealed to be a CIA agent who is tasked with keeping the flow of drugs to Jack's surprise and that he is backing the Blackwell Syndicate through Prefered Outcomes.
- The Drug Trade - Julian Daws walks Jack Rourke through Palm City's drug trade and how the illicit street racing scene is used as a cover to smuggle drugs.
- Great Deal - Tyson Lachford scores a major deal with a drug farm in Georgia who promises to supply them with large amounts of drugs in exchange for access to databases concerning highway patrol routes; however when the deal goes down at a parking garage, the Volk and L.S 16 ambush them.
- Bon Appetit - Jack Rourke drives Eva Torrez, Marcus Blackwell and Julian Daws to the rebuilt Elmore Plaza Hotel for brunch only for Niko and Dimirti with a Volk hit squad to blast the entire lobby with gunfire and C4 explosives, Jack Rourke vaults over with Eva Torrez, Marcus Blackwell and Julian Daws, there Jack Rourke and Eva Torrez rush out through the side entrance and confronts the hit squad with Jack Rourke killing both Niko and Dimirti. However Blackwell wants Jack to confront Jonathan Cross at a doughnut store and reveals that the Volk threatened to turn him over to IAD and is chased throughout the city with Marcus Blackwell putting Cross on permanent retirement by killing him with a Lupara.
Chapter 3 (Finishing the other gangs and downfall of Jack Rourke) (late 2021)
- Happy Anniversary - Jack Rourke is tasked with completing a contract hit against Frank Mercer at the fifth anniversary of the formation of the High-Speed Task Force by firing a sniper rifle stashed in a bathroom
- You Lucky Bastard - After a failed attempt to kill Razor; Roman's personal driver and #2 of the Volk, Jack Rourke is given the contract to kill Razor, first by car bomb but ends up killing Deputy Chief Jack Keller. instead of Razor. Jack Rourke, Tyson and Stoddard would later find Razer at a Burger King. In this Rourke can choose to kill or spare Razor. Rourke would spare him after he tells him that the CIA is deeper in Palm City's drug trade than Jack Rourke is led to believe
- Creme de la Creme - Marcus Blackwell plans to kill Roman, Niko, Demintri and Chan Wu in front of the city's Creme de la Creme, the mayor, the police chief, the FBI director and even the city's richest elite. However things go south and Jack Rourke chases Roman and Niko at the airport where they get to a private jet but is shot down and crash lands on the Cross Mermeroral Bridge Chan Wu is still alive and Jack Rourke executes him and leaves before the cops show up.
- Plugging the Chief - After the events of Creme de la Creme; Chief Norris places to take on the Blackwell Syndicate and to dismantle them, and a contract hit is placed on him where Jack Rourke accepts the contract and kills Chief Norris.
- Election Campaign - The State Governor had launched his reelection bid with the promise get tough on the cartels that had plagued Palm City and like Chief Norris has a contract hit out on him which Jack Rourke is tasked with taking, using a sniper rifle
- Just for Relaxation - Marcus Blackwell tells Jack Rourke about a shipment of Cuban cigars as well as a hidden shipment of diamonds (hot ice) straight from Africa however and Jack Rourke takes a crew to retrieve the shipment from federal customs however it's revealed that instead of diamonds it's Cold Shot... the same drug being pushed by the other gangs.
- The Truth - Jack Rourke and Kahi Minh Dao eavesdrop on Marcus Blackwell and Julain Daws and they learn the truth.
- Moonlighting - Jack Rourke after knowing about the truth takes Tyson to rob the Palm CIty First National in order to retire from the sicario lifestyle and gets into a massive shootout with the PCPD Heat-style.
- The Death of Art - After the heist of Palm City First National Jack Rourke finds Tyson dead and meets Stoddard at the museum only to find out that Stoddard knew about the heist, and used his share of the drug money and clout at Prefered Outcomes to buy out The7 as his personal hit squad, however Jack Rourke manages to kill every member of The7 but spares Stoddard (the player can also kill him but canonically Jack Rourke spares him)
After the trial and the repeal of the Jack Rurke is placed in the Witness Protection Program in Lakeshore City but six months later after the repeal of the Narcotics Prohibition Jack Rourke would be gunned down by members of the West Side Club, Dimitri "Dima" Mayakovsky and Henry "Black" Blackburn.
The Gangs of Palm City
L.S 16 (Los Salmos 16) - Also known as The Salmos. Backed by the most powerful Mexican drug lords and the most powerful arms traffickers in the world, L.S 16 once ruled all of Palm City In fear until The House stepped in. They’re also the strongest gang in the game with access to military grade weapons and vehicles and each gang kill from them awards 500-1,500 XP depending on the enemy type. They are led by Neil Roark.
The House - The House is a gambling gang with strong ties and backed by the Sicilian Mafia; they run the street scene and the casinos in Palm City. They’re pretty strong but weaker than L.S 16, and they have access to military grade weapons and vehicles each gang kills from them awards 250-800 XP depending on the enemy type. Headed by Lina Navarro.
The Volk - The Volk is a Chinese-Russian gang led by Roman Barkov with Niko Barkov as their enforcer backed by the Triads (Chan Wu), the Russian Mob (Dimitri Glebov), and GMAC's crew (Gregory "GMAC" MacDonald, Rose Largo) for cars who control the weapon smuggling and arms dealing in Palm City. With this backing and access to military grade weapons. They are a mid tier gang and each gang kill from them awards 200-600 XP depending on the enemy type. They are also the ones who go after the Blackwell Syndicate the most.
Palm Kings - The Palm Kings (PKs) is a Black gang made up of Black nationalists who controls Palm Harbor’s rackets and extorts store owners. Led by Benny King, they’re equipped with police-grade weaponry and has strong ties with the PCPD despite this, they are the second weakest gang in the game and each gang kill from them awards 150-500 XP depending if it's a regular to elite
Dixie Paladins - The Dixie Paladins are a white supremacy gang and a militarized version of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) who controls the Gold Coast Mountains in the mountainous regions of Palm City. they’re the weakest gang in the game and each gang kill from them awards 100-250 XP from regular to elite members. They are led by Tony Alpert
Blackwell Syndicate - The Blackwell Syndicate is a underground criminal organization based in Palm City and is led by Marcus Blackwell with Julian “Julius” Little as underboss, Hector Maio before "Code of Silence" and Zack Maio after "Code of Silence". Nick Mendoza. Khai Minh Dao and Carl Stoddard are caporegimes and Tyson Latchford, Tyler "Ty" Morgan, Sean "Mac" McAlister, Jessica "Jess" Miller as soldiers. Other members include Ravindra "Rav" Chaudhry as the gang's car expert Rachel Teller as the gang's customization expert, Marcus “Boomer” Boone as the gang's weapon experts. The Blackwell Syndicate would be the gang that the player would join. In Act 1, they're an outside and fast tracked to soldier, but in Act 2 the player would be a capo until the end of the game. They are secretly backed by both The Mob and the CIA through Agent Dawes. Jonathan Cross and Mia Townsend are also on the gang's payroll until "Bon Appetit" where Marcus Blackwell executes him with a 870P Magnum to the head. Also Mia would also go with Jack Rourke as well
The police/military force
PCPD - the police force of Palm City/Miami if the player does hostile acts (killing civilians, firing unsuppressed weapons in public, etc) will attract police attention and each kill from them awards 50 XP for regular members and 100 XP for armored members, However the player can bribe the PCPD to look the other way or will even help the player fight the other gangs but would be the target of higher level police forces. (Sort of like it was in The Godfather game) The player can also buy favors from them as well. Also they’ll deploy stronger units at higher heat level alongside the FBI. The cars PCPD drives are the Ford Crown Victoria, Dodge Challenger, Pontiac GTO, and the Chevy Grand Sport
Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) - The state police force and Only appears in wanted levels 3 and above, Each kill from them awards 75 XP for regular state troopers and 150 XP for tactical state troopers. Regular state troopers drives Ford Mustang GTs tactical state troopers drives Nissan GT-R
FBI - Only appears in wanted level 5 the FBI will be called in if the player continues to retaliate against the PCPD. Each kill from them awards 125 XP for regular agents, 250 XP for FBI SWAT and 375 XP for FBI HRT, Like the PCPD the player can bribe the FBI to look the other way, or even help the player fight gangs, or the PCPD but at the second highest price. The FBI also has the second widest array of favors the player can buy. regular agents drives the Nissan 350Z or Porsche 911 GT3 RS, FBI SWAT drives the - Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster or Ford F-150 SVT Raptor L.E. and FBI HRT drives the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X or Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR
Military - Only goes after the player if they trespass in Fort Rockport or the Palmount Naval Shipyard. Each kill from them awards 200 XP for regs, 400 XP for experienced troops and 600 XP for elite troops. Like the PCPD, State Police and the FBI, the player can bribe the military to look the other way, or even help the player fight gangs, the PCPD, State Police or even the FBI but at the highest price and The military also has the widest array of favors the player can buy in large part due to Agent Dawes’ connections in Washington.
Multiplayer portion of the game would take place during the five cartels war where the Blackwell Syndicate, The Volk, Palm Kings, Dixie Paldines, Los Salmos 16, and The House (basically where Jack Rourke glosses over saying "It was non-stop chaos for weeks")
Also there would be a free ride mode where the player can explore the city at their leisure or pick a fight with either other cartels or the cops.
submitted by nimmoisa000
to gameideas [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 04:51 quattrophile Just picked up this gorgeous one-owner 2010 this afternoon!
| || |
The V6/auto combo is plenty of power for us after many years of making do with a litany of 200k+ mile Craigslist basket cases (plus, my wife can't drive stick). The thing that really caught my eye at first was the mileage which I assumed was a typo in the ad - just over 46k miles. Got to the dealer to check it out, and was stoked to see it was accurate! Super clean, just a couple scuffs in the interior and a couple tiny scratches in the paint, but apart from that & the fact that the original owner's dog got to the key fobs and chewed them up a bit, it's in amazing shape - even came with a binder with every maintenance receipt since new. The kicker was the price - it was listed at just over $15k and after a bit of negotiation at the Chevy dealer we drove it home on a brand new set of P-Zeros, 3 years / 45k miles of bumper to bumper warranty, & 4 years of free scheduled maintenance for $5 shy of $13k. This color is absolutely gorgeous! Looking forward to many fun miles in it, and hope to be able to keep it on the road for a long, long time. submitted by quattrophile to camaro [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 04:17 kobinesco Any info on how chevy picks orders to build?
I have a zr2 on order that was accepted over 2 months ago after waiting 2 months for an allocation. Still no build date. My dealer says chevy does stuff regionally but I'm seeing so many people get build dates, even if they keep getting moved. My order number is trackable for being accepted, has been the whole time. When I was looking for a zr2 allocation, I called almost every dealer in the state (oregon, not too many big chevy dealers) and was told that they didn't have any allocations. I settled for one near me that had had 1 allocation that went to a desert boss. I put my order in in January and got bumped to acceptance in march for desert boss constraints, which makes me think I would be very near the front of the line for the area. But still no projected build date. Any ideas? I don't do too well with such a lack of communication and don't want to wait for a year like the broncos turned into for everyone else.
submitted by kobinesco
to chevycolorado [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 02:44 SRTHellKitty 2019 premier 38k miles vs 2020 LT(active recall) 19k miles
Hello, I'm in the market for a used Bolt and I'm looking at 2 options both marked at $21,999
- 2019 Bolt EV Premier with 38k miles so it is out of 36k warranty. Battery recall was done in early 2022. Not sure the packages.
Being sold by a used car lot
- 2020 Bolt EV LT with 19k miles so it is still in bumper to bumper warranty for a few months. Comfort and convenience package, driver confidence package 1 & 2. This car is being sold with the battery recall still under "Remedy Not Yet Available".
Being sold by a Chevy dealer(they confirmed they can sell it with the recall)
Any advice on which to choose? Thanks!
submitted by SRTHellKitty
to BoltEV [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 02:05 ricosiphone Front Splash Guards '23 TB
Asked the dealer and he said currently chevy only has mud flaps/splash guard for the rear. I would really like to get a pair for the front as the Goodyear MT's are throwing quite a few rocks. Anybody have any scoop as to where to find them? I checked weathertech and nothing.
submitted by ricosiphone
to chevycolorado [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:23 annamaren Finally! It was Drive-It-Off-The-Lot day!! My process for getting the car I wanted...
| || | submitted by annamaren to BoltEV [link] [comments]
I finally found the Bolt EUV and drove to Cincinnati to get it. Here's the car matching the sky in Indianapolis, as I drove through on my way home. 😊
I have been researching and learning more about EVs and the Bolt in particular for a while now, and honestly, I was spooked when they announced production would be discontinued at the end of the year. *This is my first new car purchase, and intentionally buying an orphan still feels odd.* But this car really checks all my boxes for what I was looking for, the Equinox feels like it's going to be too big.
I have been ready to buy for a couple of weeks and thought I had a car twice now, only to have it sold out from under me. I found this one at a dealer in Cincinnati, OH, and road-tripped 8 hours in one day to get it, including a portion of the drive to pick up my son who took my old Prius. : ) I found this EUV Premier at Mike Castrucci in Cincy, at nothing over MSRP, no junk add-ons, and a super cheap doc fee. They didn't try to hassle or upsell and it was so easy. I feel like I had been so disappointed with other dealerships giving me the run around trying to upsell me, or saying they were holding a car for me, only to have it sold by another person.
My empathy to everyone who's on the hunt for the car they want before this line is discontinued. Personally, I found what I wanted on the lot by continually checking the Chevy inventory website using Zipcodes of the places I thought I could easily drive to within a day or would be a cheap one-way flight. ( https://www.chevrolet.com/electric/shopping/inventory/
) I focused on rural areas outside major cities in states that I thought perhaps might have a more EV-hesitant local population. (I used WV, KY, NC, VA, OH IN, PA, IL, and WI! ) I made a Google spreadsheet- cos that's what I do- and just cut and pasted dealership info, and emailed, texted, or called dealerships, and kept notes on my search. Even if a dealership didn't have what I wanted, I asked to be put on their call list if someone dropped out of an order that was similar to what I was looking for. ( I used generic wording, and cut and pasted and dropped it in to everyone I reached out to. I blanketed my target areas! )
It took me 2 weeks, and a couple of disappointments when I thought I had something lined up but missed out, but it was worth it! My Prius is a 2010 with 291,600 miles on it, I'm hoping this car will be a long-term investment like that. 😆 https://preview.redd.it/2zcdieyfco3b1.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6e7691fd494550dfddc8eb719d99dd69e414fbef
2023.06.02 22:44 pagadqs Triumph owner's manual is kind of worthless
I have had my Street Triple R for about a year now and decided to change the oil and coolant - I like to do it once a year, just in case, did it to my Yamaha previously as well.
I opened the booklet - doesn't say anywhere how much oil it takes, how much coolant it takes, what is the part number for the oil filter...wth... My Yamaha owner's manual has all of that.
Not only that, but they have some cryptic designation for the coolant, that I basically had to Google and find an alternative in a forum, because there is no recommended brand.
I feel like they just don't want to touch your bike yourself, dealer or nothing - go figure it out on your own.
The description for chain adjustment kind of sucks too, compared to the detailed one on the Yamaha manual.
I feel like they made that booklet cause the had to, but practically they want you to either service at the dealer or figure it out on your own...
EDIT : THANK YOU TO Stin_ky or whatever his username was, he pointed out that the amounts are listed under SPECIFICATIONS page, which in the US paper manual is page 193, the oil change page is 135-136 and makes no reference to the Specifications page whatsoever.
Anyways - apologies if anyone's feelings were hurt by the post.
submitted by pagadqs
to Triumph [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 20:53 nolawsclaws 22 🙄
2023.06.02 04:36 Kindly_Occasion7882 GovDeals broker
Hi,I live in CA and found a car in CA I would like to bid on GovDeals (ex police 2012 V8 Chevy Caprice). The sale is restricted to licensed auto dealers which I'm not. I can't find a broker online that bids on GovDeals for a fee (similar to the Copart / IAAI ones).Does anyone knows of a similar broker service?A side question: GovDeals doesn't prevent me from placing a bid on a dealer restricted auction, what happens if I win? Did anyone go through this process and can explain the license verification?Thank you,Craig
submitted by Kindly_Occasion7882
to askcarsales [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 17:03 r1_d1 Dealership selling 2015 Chevy Sonic HB with 22k miles for only $14k
I’m going to schedule a test drive, but right off the bat this seems like a steal. Clean car fax, service history, but why does this seem fishy?
This will be my first time buying a car after my inherited 06 Elantra’s engine crapped out on me last week and my budget is tight. Honestly, this Chevy would be pushing it financially so I would appreciate input in what to look for at the test drive, questions to ask the dealer, or anything else to be cautious of. I just want this to be the best personal investment possible at the moment so any help would be greatly appreciated
submitted by r1_d1
to UsedCars [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 16:23 BobsCandyCanes “The manufacturer invoice was higher than expected” - is this legit?
I’m trying to buy a Chevy Bolt EUV, which is either out of stock or above MSRP at most dealers.
I went to the dealer yesterday and they said they have one arriving in two weeks that I can buy for MSRP. We agreed on an OTD price (MSRP + tax + $1000 bs dealer package that he insisted was mandatory). He printed out a paper with the OTD price, I signed it, and paid a $500 deposit.
Right as I was leaving, he told me “Just so you know, sometimes GM invoices these cars higher than expected. So the price might be about $600 higher when you come to pick it up.” That seemed like a big red flag to me, but I told him we’d worry about that if it happened.
Is that a real thing or is he trying to squeeze me for more money? My plan is to show up once the car arrives, and if they insist on charging me higher than the price I signed for then I’ll just walk out. It seems super dishonest to agree to a price and then try to increase it once it’s time to pay, no?
Thanks for reading.
submitted by BobsCandyCanes
to askcarsales [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 16:00 Practical_Yellow_293 Chevy dealer service estimate
Having an issue with a local dealer.
Took the vehicle in for service and agreed to The diagnostic fee.
They sent a simple email with quotes not giving any breakdown on parts, labor, fees or parts numbers.
They’ve been avoiding giving a printout that I am used to seeing on estimates at non Chevy dealers. They say they can’t or system won’t allow it.
Then the service manages writes it all down on a piece of legal pad paper. Kid you not.
If I am paying a diagnostic fee of 150 why can’t I get a proper printout with parts numbers labor part breakdown etc?
Is this how Chevy service depts provide estimates? Only informal estimates?
submitted by Practical_Yellow_293
to Chevrolet [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 14:35 Creepy_Pack1554 Help please!
Does anyone know where I can order the Trunk Stowage Compartment cover for my 2014 Camaro SS? Can’t find any reliable resources on where to buy from and don’t want to get screwed out of my money. Reached out to local Chevy dealer just waiting to hear back. Any help is so appreciated!
submitted by Creepy_Pack1554
to camaro [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 01:41 BostonShaun Issue with Chevrolet and a newly purchased truck.
I'm at a loss and need some advice... I'll explain the details as short and sweet as possible:
1.) Buy a new, 2023 Chevy Colorado with 11miles on it for 45k
2.) Few days later, truck threw a CEL (check engine light) and goes into limp mode.
3.) Roadside assistance accepts the tow... but tows it to the wrong dealership 1 hour in the opposite direction. This was only realized by ME when I checked the trucks GPS.
4.) Roadside assistance states they will tow it to the correct dealer on Tuesday. There goes my Memorial day trip.
5.) Correct dealership diagnoses the truck and fixes it (fluke issue with a sensor), tells me to call Roadside to setup a tow to my house for convenience because its 1 hour away from me. Awesome!
6.) Roadside says they wont do it because it is under 100 miles. Dealership is 50 miles from my house. They are trying to now charge me $395.00 to tow it to my house.
I've even had them up my complaint to higher people, and I'm getting shit responses from even their "escalation" department. I need the truck tomorrow so now I'm paying the $395... is there any way I can go about this legally or something? I'm beyond livid they wouldn't just cover it for the trouble they've put me through on a brand new truck.
Thanks in advance!
submitted by BostonShaun
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 21:39 MidnightZebra Opinions on steering wheel vibration
Looking for opinions to see if I’m crazy or something could potentially be wrong with the steering in my new (4k miles now) Chevy Colorado truck. Basically I just feel like the steering wheel feels a bit off and there’s a bit of vibration I can feel when gripping the wheel (kind of like a slight pulse feeling). It’s enough that I notice it while driving and takes my attention towards it.
Actually turning the wheel is fine and it returns true after turns and everything so nothing is actually inhibiting driving ability; it just seems like there’s a lot of vibration in it compared to how I remember my old car. This could be me over analyzing a new vehicle but wanted to see if anybody had thoughts on it. Due for an oil change and tire rotation soon so will probably have dealer check it out, though I did take it in two months ago out of precaution and they said they didn’t see anything wrong with it. Thanks!
submitted by MidnightZebra
to AskMechanics [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 20:30 andifred How to get Escape delivered?
My Ford Escape was made in January and it still has not been delievered. I have the VIN and I know it’s at the Ford plant in Louisville, KY. I’ve talked to Ford customer service, I’ve tweeted at them, talked to a friend who own’s a Ford dealership, and of course the dealer that ordered it. All I get is that every week the delivery is delayed until the next week and no one knows why. Anyone dealt with this and had any luck getting more info or getting their car delivered?
submitted by andifred
to Ford [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 02:19 anonymitic Bolt EUV order at MSRP up for grabs at Tracy Motors near Boston
I had an order in with Tracy Motors in Plymouth for a gray EUV Premier with dark interior. Same car came available at another dealer due to a cancelation, so I canceled my order with Tracy. However, the order is still in their queue if anyone is interested in putting a deposit down. The order has not yet been picked up by Chevy, but Tracy Motors has been getting 2-3 allocations a month and have no other orders queued up at the moment, so chances are decent it'll get picked up later in June before Chevy stops production. If anyone contacts them, Tiffany has been great to work with.
submitted by anonymitic
to BoltEV [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:57 74orangebeetle Why do Chevy dealers list cars in their inventory when they're not available?
I'm not even talking about Chevy's website, like a car will be listed there AND on the dealerships website, yet the dealer will tell me it's sold when I contact them.....if it's sold then why don't they remove the car from their available inventory? Surely they must have the ability to remove cars from their inventory once they've been sold. This wastes everyones time. Not a 1 time occurrence either. Every single time I've contacted a dealer regarding a Bolt they have listed in stock I've been told they don't have it in stock. Multiple dealerships. Last one just tried to point me to a listing they have of a pre-owned Bolt that they're selling for the same price as a brand new one/if not more ($27k for a base LT 2021 Bolt)
Just venting, but I've never worked at a car dealership, curious if others have had similar experiences or have any explanation as to why a dealership would list a car for sale in their inventory when the car is not for sale in their inventory.
submitted by 74orangebeetle
to BoltEV [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 20:05 bballar White EUV LT available @ MSRP (Bay Area)
| || |
Concord Chevrolet, check it out. Can DM me if you want to be put into contact directly with sales. submitted by bballar to BoltEV [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 17:12 halfkeck Enjoy your retirement but first clone yourself
Every once in a while I find a parts guy who actually cares and who knows what he is doing. That is increasingly a rare occurance in this day and age. Here is the tale of one.
Years ago I was working on my race car and needed an obscure part. I called my wrecker driver and told him what was going on. He said to call the local GMC dealer (back when they had separate dealerships pre recession) and ask for Harry. That was the first time I dealt with him, but it was not the last by far. (The part was not available if you were curious)
Fast forward to the opening of our business. Harry is now working the parts counter at the local Chevy dealership and we learn to call him. When I get a good parts guy I will call them instead of anyone else at the same place, in my experience they will take care of you better when they know you will hold for their expertise.
Harry soon proved to be reliable, knowledgeable and witty. Not only would he jump through hoops to get us our parts, when he couldn't he would tell us how to solve the issue. "You did not hear this from me but if you call so and so they are sitting on this part, just won't sell us the part"
Or when you called him, "Oh yes thats part 719844312, lets see what the Auto Repair Shops price is today..."
Best of all is the parts guy who really knows his stuff. "You will also need these bolts, this gasket and this hose. I guarantee you will find it's broken when you get there." I don't know how many times he saved us on stuff like that. Or "I never sell that part, you might want to check this other thing before ordering, every car out there needs it instead" And he was right..
Funny too. The last thing we talked about we were ordering yet another intake and valve cover assembly for a Cruze.
Harry starts in " I call those vacation cars. Perfect car for a vacation, they get great fuel mileage. But don't bother with taking any luggage, you will need to fill the trunk with tools and a spare intake and valve cover...." We were falling off our chairs laughing after having seen three such Cruzes or other GM cars with the same engine package in the last few days.
But alas Harry announced it was time to hang up the parts phone and take a well deserved retirement. He actually was supposed to work until today and take a very long lunch but word was he pulled the trigger early.
I will miss his humor, I used to get him riled up by asking if one of our former employees that he used to take fishing and had showed an interest in one of Harry's daughters much to Harrys dismay was any closer to being his future son-in-law. Harry might have liked to go fishing with the guy, but he was not on either Harry's or his daughters list of prospective suitors. Harry assured me many times they would be handing out ice skates in Hades before that particular matchup occurred .
But hopefully we all get to retirement, I can't say I blame him for that. I just wanted him to clone himself and infuse a younger version of himself with all that knowledge before he left. Good luck fishing Harry, we will certainly miss you!
submitted by halfkeck
to TalesFromAutoRepair [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 09:48 friendlyfire883 Well I finally found my parasitic drain. It turns out it was my $2000 "starter interrupt system" that I didn't know I had.
2023.05.30 04:54 CntrldChaos Fully loaded EUV Premier question
Showed up to a local Chevy dealer to see if I could look at a bolt and maybe even drive one. They had a fully loaded 2023 EUV premier that was traded in two days ago that hadn’t gotten listed on their site and has 4800 miles on it. I got to drive it and felt like it was a car I would buy but wasn’t sure I needed the super cruise or the sun and sound packages. Ultimately they offered $34,899, $599 doc fee, 28.25 title fee, and the $2,973 taxes for my city. Total $38,500 and pickup is in two days.
The cars 3 year warranty started in February 2023 and I wasn’t going to get the tax break due to financial limit. I lost the free charger install but am in a rental home anyways. Seems like getting it asap and a decent discount was worth it so I bought it. Was this a good deal or was it a mistake? Anything I missed?
submitted by CntrldChaos
to BoltEV [link] [comments]