Mulberry rd winder ga
Can I just use gorilla glue?
2023.06.03 06:27 RedditGojiraX Can I just use gorilla glue?
2023.06.03 02:39 Fleitezz Bought the $30 Booster box from amazon. Very Surprised
2023.06.03 01:24 Winter_Voice_1789 Dude, I am sitting here in a rich neighborhood (Manhasset,Long Island),chilly and bored 😅😅
2023.06.02 21:23 FlakyContribution345 I purchased a game boy advance from a yard sale recently extremely cheap. Got it home and found an interesting surprise
2023.06.02 20:49 lawyer1911 GPS Routes
| || |
I saw the recent post about getting a Tesla route off the highway and through a field. Yes, same thing happens to me with the occasional “how did the sultry GPS router come up with that” route? submitted by lawyer1911 to TeslaLounge [link] [comments]
Lucky for me I snapped this photo of a weird route that makes no sense. No traffic, no road block, no crash. Just take this long route instead of driving straight through.
Additional Tesla content, the destination has Tesla destination chargers.
2023.06.02 20:40 losipov Genuine Question: have these models been recently refined/updated? I’m almost certain these models are more polished than before (Images of Paris, Detroit, Denver)
submitted by losipov to applemaps [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 17:42 Easy_Ear6236 Mail day 💌
| || |
Just noticed how many cool single cards you can actually get fairly cheap 👌🏼 instead of endlessly opening packs and hoping to pull something you like. Saving a bunch of money this way and don't have to worry about bulk, I'm not really into collecting full sets anyway submitted by Easy_Ear6236 to pkmntcgcollections [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:04 Gator588 Actionable Steps That are Helping Me
First off I want to say what you are going through is only temporary. It is easy to beat yourself up about it thinking it is weird, or stupid, but just know that you are not alone and there are many other irrational fears that millions of people struggle with every day. Having said that, I have found some relief recently and wanted to post on here in the hopes that it helps some of you.
My story of this phobia started two years ago where I felt like I couldn't swallow while I was eating steak at a restaurant. This instantly triggered a panic attack, fight or flight response that freaked me out. I swallowed the piece just fine, but I believe that experience triggered this phobia in my subconscious. This lead to two straight years of overthinking every meal I experienced. I will admit, my phobia never got so bad that I couldn't eat solid food, but I had to eat very slow, over chew everything, and overall just stressing about something that should typically bring you happiness. However, in just the last week I have found some relief, and with time I am hopeful that I will conquer this once and for all.
Now, we all wish there was a magic pill that could make this instantly go away. There are a lot of anxiety meds out there and they seem to help a lot of people. However, I believe that all these do is suppress the symptoms, instead of fixing the root cause. So that was my mission, to put in the work and find a way to identify the root cause of my fear and anxiety around eating. Here is a list of what I did:
- I listened to this podcast episode from Stanford Neuroscientist on Erasing Fear and Trauma. Here is the link if you are interested - Erasing Fears & Traumas Based on the Modern Neuroscience of Fear Huberman Lab Podcast #49 - YouTube
- One thing I took away from this and started doing is the Cyclic Hyperventilation. Where for 5 minutes every day for two weeks you purposely put yourself in a state of stress and anxiety. He explains it in detail in the podcast, but I am 8 days in and it is really helping. While I do this I think about eating scary things such as steak. If you try this make sure you follow his precautions that he mentions on the podcast.
- I listened to another podcast from Huberman (he is a wealth of knowledge on a variety of topics). Here is the link if you are interested - Dr. Chris Palmer: Diet & Nutrition for Mental Health Huberman Lab Podcast #99 - YouTube
- This is one of the most fascinated podcasts I have ever listened to. This guy has actually healed people with Schizophrenia through diet and nutrition. Because of this podcast I started doing the keto diet about 10 days ago. Wow! I can't believe how much better I feel and how better my mental health and attitude concerning food. Now, I know it may seem counterproductive since our phobia is around eating, but there are many soft foods that would be considered low carb or keto. Avocado, soft scrambled eggs, soft cheeses, and milk are some of my staples. If you can't eat any of those, you can always make shakes with full fat milk, almond milk, and a variety of other items to make a very healthy low carb meal replacement shake.
- Cold Showers
- Sounds crazy and woo woo, but there is actually a lot of science around the mental (and physical) benefits of cold showers. I have been doing this in conjunction with the cyclic hyperventilation, and I really think they are helping. You can even start with a warm shower, and then finish with the cold for about 60-90 seconds. That is all it takes to get the benefits. Look up the Wim Hof Method and you can learn more about this.
- You don't have to get a gym membership, just find something (walking, biking, swimming) that gets your body moving. Exercise has been shown to greatly improve mental health. I recommend some kind of light shoulder exercise and neck stretches to really help strengthen that area and help swallowing.
- If you are on anxiety meds thats fine, but if not, Omega-3 supplements have been shown to provide an anti-depressant effect around the same level as an SSRI. You want to find a supplement that gives at least 2000mg of Omega 3. If you are interested, here is a link to what I have been taking for the last 10 days Amazon.com: OmegaWell Omega 3 Fish Oil - 2000mg Capsules: Heart, Brain, & Joint Support - 800 mg EPA 600 mg DHA - w/Natural Lemon Oil, Sustainably Sourced - Mini Softgels - 30 Day Supply : Health & Household
- If you can't swallow the pills, you can actually cut the tips off them and mix the oil in with a smoothie or water.
- I recommend a combination of these three. Find one that you like and try it out for a couple weeks. Focus on your breathing with any of these and they will help I guarantee it. There is an app called Plyability that use every night before bed. 10-20 minutes of stretching combined with breathwork and I feel amazing.
- I like the app "Breathwrk." There are dozens of breathing exercises you can work on and practice for what you think will help you. What has helped me is doing the "Lung Capacity" exercise. It forces you to take slow breaths with a 20 second breath hold. It is meant to strengthen your diaphragm and increase lung capacity. I think this really helps with my eating because a lot of anxiety starts with your breath. If you can learn to control your breath and your mind while eating, it makes the whole experience much easier.
- Talk to someone
- Spouse, family, therapist, anybody. Find someone to talk to about this. I opened up to my wife about it (I was embarrassed for a whole to mention this to anyone and tried to hide it), and I have felt much better and much less weird or ashamed. So find someone that will understand and help you work through it, it makes a world of difference.
I know this seems like a lot, but remember as much as we want to snap our fingers and make this go away, thats just not going to happen. Sometimes it takes action. But that is the beauty in this! You don't have to rely on a drug or a doctor to fix this, YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR OWN MIND. And if you have the control, you have the ability to fix it. It might be hard and may take some time, but you have the power to fix this fear! Remember, it is HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY unlikely that you will choke to death. The data is like 1.5/100,000 people choke to death. That includes babies, elderly people, and non-food choking deaths! Your body is hard wired to automatically chew and swallow, so this fear is just your brain getting in the way of what your body naturally knows what to do.
Hopefully some of this helps, feel free to reach out with any questions!
submitted by Gator588
to Pseudodysphagia [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 03:21 GameCentralStation Special Guests!
2023.06.02 01:02 stevenspenguin Something about putting a roundabout at the bottom of a hill (victor harbor road into old noarlunga) seems awfully stupid to me. I wonder when it opens how many crashes will happen.
2023.06.01 17:57 thefawa69 why does spain speak mexican ? are they too poor
2023.06.01 17:12 FalconOther Already ordering a lot, why tip? LOL
2023.06.01 15:16 theworstdinosaur MTG Town Hall in Powder Springs tonight at Tapp Middle School
| || | submitted by theworstdinosaur to Georgia [link] [comments]
The event will take place at Tapp Middle School 3900 Macedonia Rd, Powder Springs GA
Make your voice heard by protesting MTG’s anti-abortion, climate change-denying, conspiracy-peddling, election result-denying, anti-LGBTQ, racist, xenophobic, evolution-denying, firearm-obsessed, pro-secession, Q-anon insanity.
She does not speak for Georgia- she does not belong in Congress.
Note: you must be a member of her district to actually attend the town hall. Here is a link to her district map: https://www.congress.gov/membedistrict/marjorie-greene/G000596
2023.06.01 13:27 Theosss94 BiRd gEtS MuRdErEd bY A GaNg oF ViOlEnT CrImInAlS
2023.05.31 20:45 -ClackAttack- Awesome gaming event with several local vendors! Great for the entire family! YouTube personalities! Buy/Sell/Trade! June 10th and 11th , 10am-6pm
2023.05.31 17:38 gabster300 This will be their 5th one with 37 vendors and food trucks. Will be happening Saturday June 10th and Sunday June 11th, 138 Park Ave. Winder GA 10am-6pm each day. #gagamingconvention
2023.05.31 08:18 bruhmoment4444 Durk throwing up the rakkes
2023.05.31 04:37 Mr-Existerer PACK YOUR BAGS, EVERYONE, WE'RE GOING TO GEORGIA!
2023.05.31 00:54 JustmeTy97 Where can I find the rugs for a Kubota RTV 1100?
2023.05.30 16:38 Windyo Summer '23 Release Notes - Abridged Edition
The Salesforce Discord Collective Presents: THE SUMMER 23 RELEASE NOTES - ABRIDGED This marks the 20th release of the ARN. What I'm saying is that next release should be good, because the ARN themselves will be able to drink independently.
- You can now use either Third-party or Saleforce MFA when logging in via SSO, so your confused users can be even more confused as to what they're logging in to (yes I know it's for security).
- Einstein Search gets a few updates, the main one being the possibility to change Searchable Objects per Profile, which is pretty cool for personalization.
- Permissions continue to evolve towards PermSets, get OrgWide Email perms added and prepare the more complex but powerful perms future with better reporting, while PermSetGroups start invading Named Credentials (and assigning Credential Access directly has moved from the Credential to the Permission Set or Profile, which isn't documented properly but whatevs.)
- Messaging for In-App and Web continues its release frenzy with better pre-chat forms that also don't show if the user already answered it in a session and cross-subdomain/cross-device chat, voice-message support, and better button display. Still not completely at LiveAgent parity, but already has some things that make it better in a few context. Study potential migration paths already IMO.
- Einstein Bots get an API which I'm guessing is usable to integrate Bots with some LLM goodness, also get tons of minor updates yay ?.
- If you were abusing Inactive Picklist Values, you can't anymore, the 4000 cap is now firm and enforced
- Meetings can now be offered by email and from the Composer but I have not found if the Salesforce Meetings SKU is paid or just a marketing name...
- For GDPR compliance you can host a contact preference form directly on Salesforce which is available to everyone with no login.
- I rarely cover paid extensions, but seeing as CTI is always paid anyway: SF Voice gets internal calling, code-driven accept, hangup, and merging of calls (and support for custom LWC as a result), user-level setup checks to help users, extensions for pre-and post-call behavior, custom field data transfer... For me it blows the current competition out of the water unless you're comparing purely API-driven call centers.
- Dynamic Forms are available on Mobile in beta
- Custom Address Fields now suck less but the State/Country bullshit still exists.
- LEX Record Edit pages get an undo button per field, but it doesn't apply to Dynamic Forms, because why lower tech debt when you can have multiple teams working on the same piece of the UI at the same time ?
- The last few releases seem to clearly indicate that CPQ has been folded into Revenue Cloud and might be folded into the Vlocity CPQ at some point. If you're a customer, you might want to study how to migrate. This is speculation and not backed by any insider knowledge.
- Quotes Can be created with no account or Opportunity but need an account to be converted to Order. I'm not sure I understand why breaking basic CRM dependencies is good but why not.
- It's a Release Update, but Apex RESTResponse must now be RFC 7230 Compliant, you probably need to check the ones you emit.
- Sets are Iterable now (sometimes)
- Fetch Labels Dynamically at runtime
- Better control over Queuables in both depth and max runtime
- New Komaci tool ensures code can be used in offline environments, combined with Offline Test Harness seems to indicate SF investment in Offline Apps, probably Mobile (requires Mobile App Plus, paid, lol).
- LWS, Light DOM, RefreshView are GA.
- Minor note, but Salesforce is slowly finalizing its internal LWC migration which you can read up more on here
- DOM Changes Volume 2, CSS Super style referencing change how stuff displays
- scoped and dynamic slots out of the casino
- UTAM Browser Extension to ease your Selenium Script writings
- You can now check SPF and DKIM in email Services
- Named Credentials can now be created via the ConnectApi, so maybe you could, using a username and password, create a full SFDX pipeline using JWT using it ?
- RIP OAuth Username-Password Flow, you were insecure but you'll be missed by all the devs too lazy to setup JWT.
- Both Commerce experiences get assistants (Setup and Troubleshooting), both of which ensure common setup issues aren't made.
- Connect REST gets SearchResults and ProductSuggestions APIs to allow customization of those features. Combined with Extensions, it seems the platform is trying to become less a "plug and play" and more of a "build-your-own" framework platform, with additional modules like Payments also being developed on the side.
This abridged version was graciously written up by the SF Discord
We have a nice wiki: https://wiki.sfxd.org/
And a linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sfxd/
Join the ~14000 members in the most active chat-based community around Salesforce these parts of the web at http://join.sfxd.org/
submitted by Windyo
to salesforce [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 04:50 One_Neighborhood2849 Why camp in the woods?
2023.05.30 04:28 Successful_Fly_3781 Hmm happy cab is not that far from you but to lazy to walk so stop lieing cuz all I got proof your a lier