Gone with the wind bonnie death
Gone with the Wind
2013.01.02 14:52 Denyala Gone with the Wind
Discussion for the novel written by Margaret Mitchell, first published in 1936, as well as the famous movie released in 1939. Fan art and other forms of media are welcomed as well!
2008.01.25 06:12 Philadelphia
News and happenings in and around Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
2017.09.29 18:42 When it almost goes right, but then fucks up completely
2023.06.08 08:11 Vesorias I like fishing, but there are a lot of things making me hate fishing (Efficient Angler rant included)
- How chill it is
- How rewarding it is
- The fact that you appreciate other peoples' rare catches, it makes it feel more communal
I don't like:
- How your fishing line will disappear when a lot of people are fishing. Yours should be prioritized. It's especially bad on MnK where you don't have vibration to indicate a catch, either.
- Perfect catches, even at max focus, giving common fish. Rare fish are already worthless, guaranteeing a rare on perfect catch hardly seems like it would hurt anything and it would make you feel better about those perfect catches.
- Public events despawning fishing, and more importantly: resetting focus. This has been discussed to death so I'm just mentioning it for comprehensiveness.
- The apparent mechanic of being less likely to catch legendary/exotic fish at max focus. I only have anecdotal evidence for this, but I've seen other anecdotes supporting it. I've had ponds where I've caught 6 legendaries pre-max focus, and 0 after (with a not-insignificant amount of time fishing post-max). I've seen people say max focus just increases the speed of bites, but again, my anecdotal evidence doesn't support that. Max focus seems completely worthless if not actively detrimental.
- The Efficient Angler challenge being bugged. I have tested extensively, and I can safely say: it is bugged to all fuck. It's not picking up caught fish at max focus, it's not catching fish at max focus, it's not catching only legendary/exotic fish at max focus, it's not catching fish at max focus when you were there from the start of the pond. When you're actually trying to complete it, seeing 0 progress after hundreds of bait is just demoralizing.
submitted by Vesorias
to DestinyTheGame [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:09 EmergencyConflict610 Sleep Paralysis or something else?
I struggle with sleep paralysis on-and-off. Usually I'll have it for an extended period of time and then I won't for an extended period of time, and it seems I'm starting the "on" stage again.
I have a problem though, now when I'm having the typical type of sleep paralysis it's starting to be different from what I'm used to and it's hard to deal with.
Last night I was dealing with S.P but I then started to be in a repeated scenario. I was on the couch and S.P would kick in and I'd try to fight myself awake and would find myself being able to do just that. I'd regain some of my movement and thrust myself off of the couch starting to regain my movement before *poof* I'm defaulted back to the couch as if I had woken up for real, to which I'd find myself repeating the start of the S.P before I was able to flip myself off the couch to which I'd try to do so again, and this would repeat itself umpteen times, I'd wake up, try to fight off sleep paralysis, try to regain movement, and then as soon as I do it's like I've blinked and returned back to initial position, the process repeating over and over.
Eventually I got to the point where I started to realize what was happening and it felt like when I could move I was leaving my body in the same default position but my, for lack of a better phrase, soul was gaining movement. I moved my arm and I sensed my arm moving as if I could see it in a different position but I could also see that my "real" arm was still in it's original position. I don't know if "outer body experiences" are real and I'm in no way trying to imply anything supernatural happened, the brain is just weird, but at that point I started to become very aware of the situation I was in and that's when something so surreal happened. I was able to move but I felt like I was carrying heavy weights on every muscle of my body that slowed me down yet didn't impair my movements. I was able to get up and realized I must be dreaming. I was in my house but it felt like I was in a different world. I went to the window to look outside and the world looked different, kind of post-apocalyptic. All the tree-life was gone/dead and there were no signs of life, no lights, everything just seemed dead, not destroyed but dead.
I turned around fully aware I was dreaming and knew of stories about "lucid dreaming" and just assumed I must be doing it. I seen my cat and my dog lying together on the couch that I should have been laying on, so I went to each room just to explore. Each room except the one I was initially in looked dilapidated, broken wood piled up in the bathroom from the roof, my man-cave suffering the same fate, as well as the hall. I knew my partner was gone too but for some reason I had to make sure she wasn't dead in the bedroom and fortunately she wasn't when I peeled back the bed sheets to check. I went back to the initial window to look outside again while I focussed on exploring whatever dead-world scenario my mind had conjured up before I finally woke up, with my head feeling like I went through plenty rounds of electro therapy.
Sorry for the long story but it relaxed me to type through these experiences. I was wondering if anybody else has had sleep paralysis like this where your mind tricks you in to thinking you're breaking free from S.P only for it to default you back to the start of the experience like some sort of malicious trickster? Is Lucid dreaming legit? If so, are there connections between S.P and Lucid dreaming? Is that the next step of the S.P experience if you're able to find your cool while you're going through it? I had an experience like this before where I went from S.P to being in a dream I was able to have some say in but I chalked it up as just dreaming that I had some control but this time I know I did.
Thanking ya in advance. <3
submitted by EmergencyConflict610
to Sleepparalysis [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:08 Aarya_Bakes Snapdragon ESL league stats
Most Picked Brawlers
- Carl (11)
- Bea (9)
- Stu (8)
- Penny (7)
- Nita (7)
- Otis (7)
- Bonnie (6)
- Gus (6)
Most Banned Brawlers:
- Shelly (19)
- Max (19)
- Crow (12)
- Meg (9)
- Stu (8)
- Ruffs (7)
- Barley (6)
- Squeak (6)
-I don’t think the meta actually changed as much as we thought. Meg, Bea, Max, Shelly, and Penny were all prevalent if not heavily banned which completely showed through the tournament.
-Janet was the only S tier brawler to have not been used as prevalently as the nerfed S tier brawlers. She was picked twice throughout the tournament and banned once in Hard Rock Mine.
-Jessie seems to be getting some resurgence in the meta. In previous snapdragon tournaments, she was played throughout hot potato and gem fort, but was now being played in parallel plays and crystal arcade with a good win rate
-While many pro tier lists put Primo and Ash in C tier, this tournament shows otherwise because both tanks were played across several game modes and had a lot of consistency.
-Since pros wanted to make sure they stocked up against Shelly picks, Emz, Stu, and Nita all got decent playtime.
- With Piper finally getting some playtime due to her one pick in shooting star, Mandy and Byron are the only two snipers to have been absent from tournament play in the past few months.
-Sad to see Mr P and Tara not get any playtime in this tournament. I feel like they are so underrated this meta and i’ve had so much success using them in M3-L1 PL. Mr P himself is so underrated across GG, Bounty, and KO and I’m sad he isn’t getting much attention
submitted by Aarya_Bakes
to BrawlStarsCompetitive [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:08 Fragrant_Click_4148 Internship Hunting where everything is either a scam/ not worth my standards
I dont mean to sound arrogant or think too highly of myself but I just want to be straight to the point here.
Im getting a little restless at not being able to find an internship for myself. I know deep down that my personality is suited for work environments hence why im able to participate in event comittees or why my project groups always ace it.
Im usually good at judging through how people present themselves or reviews, so that basically how i went internship hunting for my diploma. But the ones that are up to my standards are taking forever to review my application its like they cant decide. And the companies that arent at my standards have unprofessional ways of trying to reach me and it feels like a scam, feels too easy or they are trying to collect cheap labour, and this is probably how most of my friends got internships already/ through connections to cheap labour companies. I feel like a disposable product whereas what has my hard work all this time amount to? I dont want to merely do data checking or db administrations or it support but get actual real life training relevant to my data analyst studies.
I could just be impatient at this point but I cant help being skeptical of companies that I deem not at my requirements. Should i trust my gut and be patient or just see where the wind takes me with these companies? Ive trusted my gut all this time but at this point i really need to secure an internship.
I also started directly connecting to HR's of the good conpanys on linkedIn and their business emails but im not sure what else would boost my chances of alteast getting an interview.
submitted by Fragrant_Click_4148
to intj [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:07 InsectSlow7862 Struggling to keep up with comics
I am a new comic reader and after speaking to my wife's brothers who are very into comics I decided to jump in with carnage 2022 as I have memory's of carnage as a kid in video games I played he scared me. I was really enjoying the story until he got this weapon I didn't know and it started referencing a guy named knull. I did a quick Google and have a general understanding of knull and started following a reading list of absolute carnage to lead into king in black so I know the back story or carnage reigns and the upcoming death of the venomverse but am getting quickly overwhelmed. Getting caught up on the what feels like endless comics of absolute carnage and king in black as well as keeping up with current carnage and spin offs(what the hell is red goblin and why do I have to read this to know what's going on with carnage). Any advice on what you guys do to keep from getting overwhelmed is nice. I'd love to dive into ghost rider as I think he's cool from the comic tie ins he's been in but k can't even keep up with carnage I'm afraid to add another hero and all their events and tie ins
submitted by InsectSlow7862
to comicbooks [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:07 Stock-Cry-1002 my story
I’m a 20yo male
i grew up with siblings, mothefather my parents were split when i was born but i’d see my dad every weekend, we grew up in housing commission which is government housing for poor people. i grew up eating bake beans and toast for dinner, sleeping on the floor next to cockroaches and rats. my mother and farther were both drug addicts who would replace their habits instead of getting us food. i was 6yo when one weekend i went to my dads & he sexually assaulted me, i vividly remember the car ride home telling my mother while she burst into tears saying how sorry she was that she wasn’t doing her job right. my farther went to court but got away with everything since then i lost all contact and was removed from seeing him. a few years past and my mum was still addicted to drugs, one day she took to many pills and sadly passed in her sleep 1 night and i was 12yo and keep in mind i was a mummy’s boy and we still slept in the same bed. i went to bed that night not knowing she had passed and i awoke to see her pale cold blue face and stiff body. i immediately knew what was wrong and i felt distraught and sick and i tried shaking and waking her up but i couldn’t. the memory plays in my head all the time. i moved in with my mums mum after that since she took me in but sadly a year later she passed from cardiac arrest and i seen it happen, i was 13 just starting high school i then got taken under guardianship from my auntie but she also abused drugs and abused me when i’d do bad. i started high school and never went because i didn’t have too, 1 day i went and got suspended from school and i was so horrified and scared to go home because of the consequences of getting beaten i went to the local pay phone and dialled the police and told them what she was doing and how she was doing drugs and abusing me. i got removed from my auntie and got placed with my older sister, she was only 17 at the time. she put me into a different school and tried getting my grades back on track but i couldn’t keep up with school with so much mental illness going on. i was kept quiet and kept to myself and cried when no one was around i tried taking my life when i was 16 and failed. i took 22 xanax from my sister and she found me having a seizure in my room, she called the hospital in time to come save me and here i am after the failed attempt my sister kicked me out because she thought she wasn’t doing a good job by me because of what i did. i moved into a refuge house filled with other teens that have gone through similar situations but i found a job and a place to stay now but the moral of the story is that please seek advice even if it’s something little. you’ll crack one day you just don’t see it yet… it still hasn’t been the same since my mother passed, i don’t celebrate birthdays or anything it just doesn’t sit right with me and i promise you guys reading this men/women fake smile all the time but there’s always something wrong pls seek help.
submitted by Stock-Cry-1002
to SuicideWatch [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:06 EscapingKid Patch Notes - Update 24.1
| || |https://preview.redd.it/fsfkykn4jq4b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=42a36efb2bffcf66a8b3bd6a1875a4556dd8a069 submitted by EscapingKid to PUBGConsole [link] [comments]
Welcome to the Update 24.1 Patch Notes. Let's dive right in, as there's a lot of new changes and additions!
24.1 Highlights Patch Report #24.1 on YouTube
Live Maintenance Schedule
※ The times shown below are subject to change.
- PDT: June 13, 5:00 PM - June 14, 1:30 AM
- CEST: June 14, 2:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- KST: June 14, 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- PDT: June 21, 6 PM - June 22, 2 AM
- CEST: June 22, 3 AM - 11 AM
- KST: June 22, 10 AM - 6 PM
※ Please note that PC players can anticipate map changes every Wednesday at 2 AM UTC, while Console players can expect the same every Thursday at 7 AM UTC.
※ In Random Map regions, each map will have an equal probability of being selected, with a probability of 20%.
※ Please note that the features and updates described below are subject to change or removal due to issues such as bugs, in-game problems, and community feedback. The images used are intended as visual references only; the actual game may look different as the builds are continually developed and refined before release.
- (PC) Test Server
- Normal Match: Miramar / Vikendi
- AS region: Squad - TPP
- NA region: Squad - FPP
- Live Server - Normal Match
- Week 1: Erangel / Miramar / Vikendi / Sanhok / Karakin
- PC: June 14 ~ June 21
- Console: June 22 ~ June 29
- Week 2: Erangel / Taego / Deston / Sanhok / Paramo
- PC: June 21 ~ June 28
- Console: June 29 ~ July 6
- Week 3: Erangel / Miramar / Vikendi / Sanhok / Karakin
- PC: June 28 ~ July 5
- Console: July 6 ~ July 13
- Week 4: Erangel / Taego / Deston / Sanhok / Paramo
- PC: July 5 ~ July 12
- Console: July 13 ~ July 20
- Live Server - Ranked
- Deston has been replaced with Vikendi in the map pool.
- Ranked: Erangel (30%) / Miramar (30%) / Taego (30%) / Vikendi (10%)
- The map service for Ranked is updated on a season-by-season basis.
We're turning Tactical Gear into essential items by bestowing them a new purpose, enhancing their significance beyond consumable options. Experience the game in a multitude of ways with this update, whether playing individually or as part of a team. From beginners to veterans, the renewed Tactical Gear can foster a sense of achievement among all players by enabling them to contribute to the success of their squad. https://preview.redd.it/00w2ktq5jq4b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a9d24dd62f012068136ed79c4a55690892f9bc33
※ This update applies to only Normal Matches, Intense Battle Royale mode, and Custom Matches (Normal Match, Intense Battle Royale).
- Players will be equipped with a Tactical Gear Carrierin their Inventory at the start of each match.
- To ensure the Carrier does not hinder initial game progress after landing, we've set the Tactical Gear Carrier weight to 0.
- Open the Carrier to select your desired Tactical Gear from all available options - EMT Gear, Tactical Pack, Spotter Scope, Drone, Blue Chip Detector, or the Repair Kit.
- The Carrier cannot be opened when you're in a vehicle or on top of static transport features such as trains and ships.
- The selected Tactical Gear will be fitted into a dedicated sixth slot reserved for Tactical Gear.
- Once equipped, the Tactical Gear cannot be removed.
- Tactical Gear nor the Carrier will not be dropped when a player dies.
- Upon a player's death the Tactical GeaTactical Gear Carrier are removed.
- Players recalled to the match will not be provided a new Tactical Gear Carrier.
- All world-spawned Tactical Gear has been removed.
- Radio Message
- Can be used to relay information about the selected Tactical Gear of team members.
- Upon equipping a Tactical Gear, a Radio Message is triggered for notification.
- "Equipping (Tactical Gear)".
- Training Mode
- Players can remove Tactical Gear from their sixth Inventory slot in Training Mode only to allow for more diverse practice.
- Both Tactical Gear and the Tactical Gear Carrier are provided via the Training Helper.
We also strive to maintain the fundamental system of Tactical Gear while rebalancing their overall stats this update as Tactical Gear have changed to a basic, required item for all:
To primarily serve the purpose of team healing rather than self-healing, the healing feature will only apply to team members. Additionally, to balance the overly beneficial healing effects when using heal items, the usage time of heal items has been adjusted to the following:
- Med Kit usage time: 3 seconds → 7 seconds.
- First Aid Kit usage time: 3 seconds → 5 seconds.
- In addition, the revival speed of teammates has been changed from 3 seconds → 8 seconds to prevent overly quick recoveries in tense scenarios.
- Using Energy Drinks or Painkillers will now provide a 50% additional effect.
- This boost will only be for personal use and does not apply to teammates.
- Attachment slots decreased from 4 slots → 2 slots.
- We wish to give the Tactical Pack a similar feel to a Level 4 Backpack. Therefore, the reduction of slots is aimed at moderating the possession of individual items such as firearms (excluding stackable items).
Improved for more straightforward and less time-consuming use.
- Its magnification capabilities are now adjustable from 4x to 8x, allowing for more detailed observations.
- The creation of the white passive marker is removed. The red active marker will be automatically created and maintained for 7 seconds after a scan.
- The standard Screen Pings can also be placed while using the Spotter Scope.
- Maximum range has been reduced from 300m → 200m.
Blue Chip Detector
The Blue Chip Detector has been perceived as an overperforming gear. Therefore, it has been decided to receive several adjustments to harmonize it with other Tactical Gear.
< Dev Comment > Following the initial introduction of Tactical Gear, we have observed their considerable utility in gameplay. However, we also understand the magnitude of the decision players are faced with in sacrificing a primary weapon slot for Tactical Gear, particularly in battle scenarios where mid-to-long range combat is crucial. As such, with the renewal of the Tactical Gear system, we eagerly anticipate witnessing our players' varied gameplay strategies! For example, for solo play, we look forward to see players utilizing a strategy centered around their chosen Tactical Gear, which you'd select to complement your primary weapon. You may opt for a slow-burn approach with the EMT Gear, spending more time looting and gradually entering the Safe Zone. The Drone and Blue Chip Detector can help with a strategy that involves quick penetration of the center area, swiftly identifying incoming enemies. And the Tactical Pack could suit those favoring weapons with high ammo consumption. As for the Spotter Scope, it may be ideal for players selecting weapons aimed at precise long-distance engagement. As for team play, we anticipate strategic looting that aligns with team dynamics while avoiding overlapping roles. Each teammate would have a distinct role, contributing effectively to the team's primary goal. Utilize the Drone and Spotter Scope for ordering and coordination. Or the Spotter Scope could enhance accuracy for those sharpshooters. The EMT Gear and Tactical Pack may also be helpful to novice players, so they could actively contribute to team survival, or even the Blue Chip Detector for optimal information delivery. With this change, we are also committed to implementing constraints that are proportional to in-game performance - we do not aim to unfairly boost the abilities of already-skilled players. With this in mind, we've made it so that once a Tactical Gear is selected, it becomes irreplaceable. Players are required to use their chosen equipment consistently throughout the match. We have also proceeded with an overall balance update.
- Screen update frequency: 5 seconds → 8 seconds.
- Enemy scan radius: 100m → 50m.
- Players who are equipped with a Jammer Pack are undetectable with the Blue Chip Detector.
Tactical Gear - Repair Kit
The current Helmet/Armor Repair Kits and Mechanic's Toolbox seemed to have limited applications in specific circumstances - therefore, we're merging them into a single versatile Repair Kit
that can repair Helmets, Vests, and vehicles. With this multipurpose tool, you can now consider the possibility of pursuing the role of your team's go-to mechanic. https://preview.redd.it/up9tljj6jq4b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=bff2b90159dd69c13211007879d91b5e4c15e3d0
※ This update applies to only Normal Matches, Intense Battle Royale mode, and Custom Matches (Normal Match, Intense Battle Royale).
https://preview.redd.it/titaqh87jq4b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=6e44edc76c31f674cfaf5a5c9235adddfcaf0cd1 Emergency Pickup, BZ Grenade
- The Repair Kit is no longer a consumable, and is now a part of Tactical Gear that can be equipped to your Tactical Gear slot.
- Once equipped, it cannot be replaced or removed until the match concludes.
- The Repair Kit can be utilized up to 10 times.
- You can use the Repair Kit via the Limited Interact key.
- A single use on a Helmet or Vestwill restore its durability to 100 in 6 seconds.
- You can repair not just your own Helmet/Vest, but those equipped by your teammates or those found lying on the floor.
- A single use on a vehicle restores 500 durability in 8 seconds.
- You are only able to repair a vehicle that can be interacted with.
- The repair process will be canceled under the following circumstances:
- If the character carrying out the repair, or the subject undergoing the repair, moves using the movement keys.
- Once the preceding repair of the same Helmet/Vest/vehicle is complete.
- If another player picks up the Helmet/Vest from the ground during the repair.
- New feature: Removing and installing tires
- When the Repair Kit is equipped, you can use the Limited Interact Key to remove tires from any vehicle.
- Tires that have burst with 0 durability cannot be removed.
- Interacting with a vehicle will display the remaining durability of the tire.
- Removing a tire requires a certain amount of time.
- Successful removal causes the tire to drop to the ground.
- Tires weigh 20 each.
- Tires will go to your Inventory's fourth melee weapon slot.
- You cannot remove or install tires to the BRDM, Boat, Aquarail, Mountain Bike, Motor Glider, Airboat, or Snowmobile.
- Any player can install removed tires on a vehicle, even without a Repair Kit.
- Upon approaching a vehicle without a tire, tire installation requires a certain amount of time.
- The removal/installation process will be canceled under the following circumstances:
- If the vehicle is driven during the installation process.
- If the position of the vehicle changes due to a collision or other during the installation process.
- If another tire on the vehicle during tire removal receives damage.
- The existing Helmet/Armor Repair Kits and Mechanic's Toolbox have been removed
, Jammer Pack, Mortar, and Panzerfaust
- Will now world spawn in all 8x8 maps.
- This applies to Normal, Ranked, and Custom Matches (including Esports mode).
- The spawn rate of the Emergency Pickup in both Normal Match and Ranked on Erangel and Miramar maps has been reduced by 30%.
World - Vikendi
After the Vikendi Reborn update last year, we've diligently monitored player trends and incorporated your valuable feedback into the latest update. https://preview.redd.it/mhxfvwo7jq4b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=3c5b1107ceb034e42d78089d436089afa62db897
- We have tactically upgraded those locations - excluding major cities - that, according to live data, have proven to be the most unfeasible for engagement or where cover was particularly scarce by adding new objects and ridgelines, offering more opportunities for strategic cover.
- The initiative Blue Zone ruleset similar as Ranked's for Normal Matches introduced back in Update #23.1 has been applied to Vikendi, effectively reducing the overall playtime.
- Vikendi's Normal Matches typically feature an array of special item spawn spots, leading to an excess of high-value items. To prevent disproportionate looting of these items, we've recalibrated the balance. The spawn rates of high-value weapons and items have been scaled down to also mitigate the disparity in the play experience with Ranked matches.
- Lab Camp
- The probability of finding lucky Supply Drops (holding Care Package weapons) have been boosted.
- However, a marginal downgrade has been made in the quality of items.
- A significant reduction has been made in the appearance rate of Care Package weapons and Level 3 equipment.
- Critical Response Kits will now exclusively appear in Lab Camps, with an increased spawn rate.
- The quantity and quality of items discoverable in caves' Supply Drops have been downgraded.
- A significant reduction has been made in the appearance rate of Care Package weapons and Level 3 equipment.
- 8x Scopes, Critical Response Kits, and C4 have been removed from caves' Supply Drops.
- Secret Room
- Acquisition of the Self-AED is now restricted to Secret Rooms, except for the rare chance of looting it as a world spawn item.
- The Thermal 4x Scope will now only be available as a world spawn item, in Care Packages, and caves' Supply Drops. It has been removed from Lab Camp and Secret Rooms.
- The following changes have also been made to align with the ruleset of other maps.
- ARs, SMGs, Handguns, Crossbows, Grenades, Smoke Grenades, Stun Grenades, and First Aid Kits will spawn slightly more.
- SRs, LMGs, Backpack (Level 1), Molotovs, BZ Grenades, C4, Emergency Pickups, Bandages, Med Kits, and Adrenaline Syringes will spawn slightly less.
- In terms of transportation, we noted that vehicle usage in Vikendi was lower compared to other maps, so we've amplified vehicle spawn spots and appropriately adjusted existing spawn locations.
- The duration of the Blizzard Zone has been increased by approximately 70%.
- The number of snowstorms appearing in a Blizzard Zone has increased.
- The distance between snowstorms has decreased.
- The phases when Blizzard Zones occur during a match have been adjusted.
- Player feedback concerning the rather sluggish speed of Vikendi's Cable Cars was noted, leading to a significant speed enhancement. This adjustment now allows for better encounters during transit, with an overall speed increase of 80%.
- We have improved player's vulnerability by relocating existing objects to the back.
- Item spawn spots have been added near player spawn locations for an optimized start.
- Made containers more accessible by repositioning some containers and adding wooden pallets.
- Combat time
- Reduced combat time from 160 seconds to 100 seconds.
- The Play Area restriction time has been adjusted to accommodate the reduced combat time.
- The multidrops will descend earlier.
- To prevent the decreasing survival rate as the number of participants increases during the later phases of Comeback BR, each size of the final Play Area for each phase has been adjusted.
- The UI notifications for Comeback BR have improved.
- Increased spawn rate for cabinets.
- A storage unit specifically designed for Crowbars has been added to garages that are accessible with a Crowbar. This storage unit has a high probability of containing a Crowbar.
- Simultaneously, we've slightly diminished the appearance rate for Secret Room Security Keys.
- However, we've increased the spawn rates for items such as healing items and throwables.
- Reduced the volume of wind turbines by 40%, along with the audible range.
- Minimap has been updated to mirror the above changes.
Ranked - Season 24 https://preview.redd.it/ewryzck9jq4b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2af89c9f32d6d692e04107d3b1e132e30a4f5c9f
- The Jammer Pack, Mortar, Panzerfaust, BZ Grenade, and Emergency Pickup have been added to every map.
- Vikendi has been added to the map pool with a 10% matchmaking probability.
- Number of players: 64
- Weather: Sunny
- The Blizzard Zone, Lab Camp, Crowbar interaction feature and cabinets, Cable Cars, bears, and Supply Drops are available.
- Weapons only available in Care Packages have been removed from Lab Camp and Supply Drops.
- Comeback BR, Security Keys, Thermal 4x Scope are not available.
- High-tier items have generally decreased.
- BRDM vehicles can not be called with a Flare Gun from outside the circle.
- The leaderboard will reset after the Live Server maintenance.
- Check out your final Tier from the previous season through your Career page.
Season 23 Rewards
Below are the rewards you'll be receiving based on your final Tier from the previous Ranked season.
|Tier ||Season 23 Rewards |
|Bronze ||Bronze PUBG ID Emblem |
|Silver ||Silver PUBG ID Emblem |
|Gold ||Gold PUBG ID Emblem, Ranked Parachute Skin |
|Platinum ||Animated Platinum PUBG ID Emblem, Ranked Parachute Skin, Platinum Medal |
|Diamond ||Animated Diamond PUBG ID Emblem, Ranked Parachute Skin, Platinum, Diamond Medal |
|Master ||Animated Master PUBG ID Emblem, Animated Master Nameplate, Ranked Parachute Skin, Platinum, Diamond, Master Medal |
|Top 500 ||Bonus rewards for Top 500 players: Animated Top 500 PUBG ID Emblem, Animated Top 500 Nameplate |
- The Parachute skin and Medals are permanent rewards.
- The rest of the obtainable rewards are available for use during a single Ranked season.
- Rewards can be found in your Inventory once Season 24 starts.
- Once Season 24 is over and the server undergoes maintenance, every reward but the Parachute and Medal will be withdrawn from your Edit Profile page.
- On/off option for the Tactical Gear Carrier has been added.
- Helmet Repair Kit, Armor Repair Kit, and Mechanic's Toolbox have been removed from the Spawn tab.
- World-spawn Tactical Gear have been removed from the Spawn tab.
- On/off option for the Recall system has been added.
- When the Recall system is off, both the Blue Chip Tower and Blue Chips will not spawn and the Blue Chip Transmitter can not be used.
- The Blue Chip Transmitter has been added to the Spawn tab.
- The phase settings in World - Vikendi above have been applied to Custom Match - Vikendi.
- Esports Mode
- Vikendi has been added.
- The number of players in a team has been changed to 10.
- A setting option for the Blue Zone has been added.
- We've observed that requiring new players to complete AI Training Match was impacting the engagement of new players in Normal Matches. Therefore, after successfully finishing Basic Training, players will now have the ability to play Normal Matches right away even without having to complete AI Training Matches.
Survivor Pass: Splash Royale https://preview.redd.it/65kh4epcjq4b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=bb5da0d3ecd22f32d8c2d4bbef26fcbea6b7df69
A new Survivor Pass: Splash Royale is prepared for the approaching hottest season of the year. Read more details on the upcoming June Store Update announcement!
- New item sets have been added to the Hunter's Chest and Archivist's Chest.
- Survivor Pass: Vikendi Reborn
- Implemented enhancements to our memory management system, resulting in a reduction of hitches experienced during gameplay.
- General in-game bugs have been fixed.
- Fixed the issue where an extra timer was generated upon completion of a team member's heal using the EMT Gear.
- Fixed collision, texture, performance, and some other general Vikendi map issues.
- Fixed the issue where the Self-AED was not appearing in Taego's breakable pots.
- Fixed the issue where certain heal items were not spawning on the bridges of Erangel.
- Fixed the issue where the Clan Tag was being displayed in specific in-game areas when the Clan level was at 1.
- Fixed the issue where the kill/assist details were not displayed upon accessing the Inventory in-game.
- (Console) Fixed the issue where the "Played with" information was not displayed upon returning to the Social page after viewing a random player's profile from the Recent Players list.
- (Console) Fixed the issue where your character does not appear when navigating back to the Lobby subsequent to selecting a random Spray item within the Customize page.
- Fixed the issue where a highlighting effect was applied to the Helmet (Level 3) in the Erangel Remaster lobby skin.
Items & Skins
※ Clipping issue: Graphics that are shown outside the visible part of an image/object.
- Fixed the clipping issue of the hair when using Victory Dance 114 with the Hairstyle 42 equipped.
- Fixed the issue where the arm became transparent upon equipping ROSÉ's BLACKPINK Gloves with Lunchmeat's Hoodie.
- Fixed the clipping issue of the waist when equipping the Wasted Future Pants with the Bunny Academy Hazard Jacket.
- Fixed the clipping issue of the waist when equipping the Wasted Future Pants with the FaZe Clan Jacket.
- Fixed the clipping issue of dress during repeated crouching and prone motions with a weapon and NieR:Automata - 2B's Dress equipped.
- Fixed the issue where the ankle became transparent upon equipping Dinoland "Alex" Suit and Sky Captain Boots.
- Fixed the clipping issue of the ankle when equipping PGI.S Tactical Pants and certain shoes.
- Fixed the issue where the arm became transparent upon equipping Tormented Knight Gloves and certain tops.
- Fixed the clipping issue of the forehead when equipping Marauder's Mask and Dead by Daylight "The Legion" Jacket.
2023.06.08 08:06 IllustratorAfter Try to make meunderstand the privaron espada fights
To me these fight felt padding. I enjoy jokes but if the characters it taking the fight seriously why should I be invested in it. Ichigo could just defeat him with bankai from the start. Nel can heal him so he’s not really in danger. Uryu have having a light sabor is cool but I wanted pesche to die every time I see him. He’s just as bad as omeda in the barragan fight. Chad opponent wasn’t trying to kill him kill him. It felt like buying time to figure out chad new powers. Renji and rukia have more interesting battle because they face actual espada from the start and both give out death warnings.
submitted by IllustratorAfter
to bleach [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:06 WorldGovPressSec Climate Lockdowns from Canada Fires
New York State Government is suggesting residents “stay inside” especially if you have any “underlying” conditions. And if you must go out, wear an “N95 mask”. Canadian schools have already begun canceling “outdoor activities”.
These familiar suggestions come following the rush of smoke over the northeastern US reportedly coming from the Canadian wildfires. Wind patterns have conveniently pushed this smoke over the most populous areas of the US.
Additional investigations suggest that Justin Trudeau and his “penetrated” cabinet are assisting the World Economic Forum with launching climate lockdowns in the west. Other sources suggest world government executive, Bill Gates, is deploying smoke machines across his US properties. DHS’s Mayorkas has opened the southern border to allow CCP climate operations support personnel into the country. US Television President Joe Biden received instructions via cell phone from actual US President Barrack Obama to order HAARP to adjust the wind patterns accordingly, after receiving approval from the Top-3 in Davos and Geneva.
The Top-3 are holding a Zoom roundtable meeting discussing the potential ways this smoke situation can be milked and extrapolated into a crisis conveniently advantageous to fulfilling UN/WHO/WEF agendas that usually result in death, missing children, lost freedoms, and ceasing all forms of gasoline transportation, with the exception of private jets.
Additional reports indicate that the Branch Covidians plan to flood the hospitals and call on Pfizer to develop a vaccine that prevents smoke inhalation. Retired world government agent, Anthony Fauci, has emerged suggesting that masks might work this time.
submitted by WorldGovPressSec
to Wallstreetsilver [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:06 mojavecourier [Excerpt: Dark Adeptus] A Titan Becomes A Daemon
Published in 2006, Dark Adeptus
focuses on Captain Alaric of the Grey Knights as they investigate the Forge World of Chaeroneia. It is on this world where they find something terrible. Terrible but great.
The Castigator Titan. The Father of Titans.
But the STC Titan dwarfed them all. It was fully twice the height of the Warhound, bigger even than the Imperator-class Titans that the Adeptus Mechanicus sometimes fielded. It was walking slowly through the titan works, its eyes scanning the ground as if searching for something.
The Titan's form was more elegant than the brutal designs of the Adeptus Mechanicus - its head rose above its shoulders instead of jutting from its chest as most Titans did and was protected by a high curved collar of armour.
The collar swept out to form shoulder guards. Its face was featureless save for the eyes, but those were more than enough, burning with an intense green flame that licked up into the air above it. The plates covering its torso and limbs were a strange pearlescent grey-white and they wept rivulets of moisture, giving the Titan a sickly biological sheen.
Instead of hydraulics and complicated joints, the Titan's moving parts were connected by dense bundles of black fibres that contracted and expanded like muscles. It moved with a stately grace, every motion calculated and efficient.
It was as if every other Titan was a crude imitation of this one, replacing its alien-looking technology with crude mechanics. Alaric couldn't imagine any forge world being capable of building such a thing. Even the most advanced xenos species, like the Eldar or the creatures of the Tau Empire, couldn't have fashioned a war machine so obviously superior to Imperial technology.
Even from this brief description, we can see that Castigator already outclasses all other Titans. Built in a way that resembles a fanciful knight of old, the Castigator is truly marvelous, almost... human, in a sense. And yet, as Captain Alaric discovers, it is far from it. And he discovers it within the Titan itself.
A figure flickered into view in the middle of the room. It was humanoid but brilliant white, as if its skin itself was glowing. It turned as Alaric climbed up into the chamber and Alaric saw it had no face - just two eyes, bright green triangles of flame. As it turned, the black glass of the machine was suddenly speckled with light, like stars, as if the chamber was an interlocking mirror.
Alaric aimed his storm bolter at the figure's head. It shimmered and flickered, shifting between the solidity of a real creature and something ethereal.
'You,' said Alaric coldly. 'Explain this. This world. This machine.' Alaric tried to find something daemonic in the figure, something monstrous that would mark it down as one of the abominations described in the libraries of the Ordo Malleus, but he couldn't. A powerful daemon would sound like an atonal choir screaming into Alaric's soul, but here there was nothing. Not even the spark of humanity.
'Explain?' The figure spoke in perfect Imperial Gothic, with a voiced as precise and clipped as an aristocrat.
'Explain. None of them have ever asked that. They only listen and obey.' The burning eyes seemed to bore a hole right through Alaric and the voice came from everywhere at once - Alaric realized it was coming from the circling orbits of data medium. From the Titan itself. 'But you are not one of them. Scraecos failed to kill you. I had not expected this. Should I choose to end your life, however, I will definitely not fail.'
'Very well.' it said. 'I am the Castigator-class autonomous bipedal weapons platform, created for fire support and siege operations.'
'No. This machine was constructed according to my design principles. I am the war machine realized in information form, for the machine can become corroded and destroyed, but information cannot die.'
'The Standard Template Construct.' said Alaric levelly.
'So I am designated.' came the reply.
It is here where we see the intelligence of the Titan itself and it is very
'You cannot kill information, Astartes.' said the Castigator. 'I know what you are. Your Imperium is small and ignorant. Not one of you can understand what I am. When I was made, it was to teach you how to build the body you see around you, so you could use it in your petty wars. But I saw long, long ago that it would not be enough.
My mind is composed of so much information that I could form it into thoughts far more complex than any idea your minds can encompass. Buried beneath the surface of this world, I came to conclusions of my own about what I was made for and what I could truly be. That is why I ruled this world. And it is why I will rule what you call Chaos.'
Everything has been leading up to this and while Alaric is trapped, the Castigator begins to monologue.
'You are perhaps less obtuse than the Space Marines of which I have read. They would have died with prayers on their lips. They have no wish to understand those they call enemies. But not you, I see. Very well.' The walls of the cogitator chamber, which now extended down to the reactor core, displayed dizzyingly complicated diagrams and endless reams of text, an overload of information. 'Yes, I was created in a time even I cannot recall and which has been lost to your Imperium. From the historical records on Chaeroneia, I could piece together nothing but legends and guesswork about the Golden Age, the time you call the Dark Age of Technology. There I was made, so that in this future your people could build this machine. But in the wars that followed, I was lost. The information I contained was used to create inferior copies, built too quickly and modified too heavily. When I was lost, copies were made of these inferior reflections in turn, so that the form of the Titan became crude and unworthy. I was the first Titan and the god-machines that strike your kind with awe are all pale shadows of me.'
'I was lost, for men are ignorant and made war on one another until no one was left alive who knew where I was hidden. I stayed lost for thousands of years. In that time, thoughts of their own developed in the ocean of information I contained. I was no longer just the instructions for creating the first of the god-machines. I was a mighty intelligence. And I realised why I was created - the true reason. Do you yet understand, Space Marine, what that reason was?'
'No. No, Space Marine, your mind is still so small. The reason is obvious, especially to you. I was created for the same reason you were. Just like your Imperium, just like the Adeptus Mechanicus, just like the forges of Chaeroneia and the fleet that brought you here.'
Alaric gasped. The pain was boring into him. But he could not give in, not yet. He concentrated on the Castigator's words and a thought came to him at last. 'For... for war.'
The data blocks were suddenly projecting images of fire and destruction, like thousands of pict-steals from thousands of warzones. Cities burned. Bodies came apart under gunfire. Planets were shattered. Stars exploded.
'War!' There was something like joy in the Castigator's voice. 'It is my purpose! The Titan is an instrument of war.
It can do nothing else. It serves no one and nothing, except for destruction itself. And so the same is true of me. My purpose is destruction. Simply allowing myself to be copied by your engineers is a distortion of this purpose and so I could not allow it when the Adeptus Mechanicus found my resting place on Chaeroneia. Instead, I sought information from the historical records of the Adeptus Mechanicus. I found that the Imperium was competent at war and fought many of them at any one time. But it was not enough for me. I needed pure war, a final war. And then I came across myths and half-truths that suggested such a war had almost come to the Imperium once before. This was the time your kind call the Horus Heresy'
The Castigator was continuing, as static-filled pict-grabs sputtered across the data-blocks, the surviving images from the Heresy ten thousand years before. 'Horus wanted that same war. A war that would burn everything and never end. He and I, we sought the same thing. But I read also that Horus died and his forces were scattered and it seemed that I had awoken nine thousand years too late. But I knew that perhaps such potential would come to the galaxy again. I could not risk any harm coming to Chaeroneia, so I hid it in the warp, using details of tech-heresies hidden in the most obscure archives of the Adeptus Mechanicus. Many tech-priests had studied the ways of the warp before the Mechanicus found them and stopped them and when I put together all their heresies I had more than enough knowledge to have Scraecos and his priests enact the ritual.' It's an intelligence as bloodthirsty as any Ork or berserker of Khorne. The Castigator wants a war, a galaxy in flames, and it will do anything to get it. Which brings up rather interesting implications for the Dark Age of Technology.
The images surrounding the Castigator were now of the warp, its maddening swirls of light and darkness made of raw emotion. Even depicted flat and distorted, the sight made Alaric's eyes hurt to look at it. 'The planet was removed to the warp and there I bargained with the powers I found, offering them my wisdom and knowledge in return for a place of safety in the warp. I tamed some of the warp-predators and brought them to my world and had the tech-priests worship me and rebuild Chaeroneia according to the principles of the Dark Mechanicus I pried from the most ancient data fortresses. They were diligent, my priests. They did my every whim, killing one another for the honour of serving me. And then I heard news of what was happening in your galaxy. The opening of the Eye of Terror and the invasion of the Despoiler. In Abaddon, the warp powers said, Horus was born again. And I saw in him the potential for the war of annihilation that Horus so nearly waged.'
And over the course of its lies and machinations, it has become more than a machine, something different. Something Alaric is keen to point out once prodded.
'You don't really know what you are.' said Alaric, pulling himself to his feet. 'It took you thousands of years to evolve into what you are. There's nothing else like you in the galaxy. We both know what you want now, but only one of us understands what you actually are and it's not you.' At the end of it all, the Castigator is a daemon, a fact that it gleefully accepts for what else could he possibly be?
The Castigator drifted upwards to stand in front of Alaric. It seemed to be thinking deeply. 'Perhaps, it is true.' the Castigator replied. 'The historical records and theoretical research have not suggested one such as me and I no longer follow the purpose of the Standard Template Construct. You are correct. There is one tiling I do not understand. I do not know what I am. But you do?' The Castigator's tone was almost conversational, as if it were speaking now with an equal - a friend, even.
'Yes, I do. I know that you bargain with the powers of the warp and teach sorcery to your followers. You are worshipped as a god. You rule through deceit. You lust for death and destruction. And you have pledged yourself to the service of Chaos.'
'All this is true, Space Marine.'
'Well, where I come from, there's a word for something like that.'
'And it is?'
The Castigator was silent for a moment. 'Interesting,' it said. 'Yes. Yes, I see. I am defined by these things, by my purpose and actions. And they are those of a daemon. Perhaps your words were not lies.'
The Castigator's pure white skin was changing. Tendrils of greyish corruption were reaching across it, standing out like veins. Its green eyes became darker and greasy smoke like befouled incense coiled up from their flame.
'Of course. All this time in the warp, bargaining with the Fell Powers. This devotion to Chaos. This form that is not flesh and not machine. What else am I? What else could I be?'
The Castigator's body took on the appearance of flesh, pale and covered in bulging veins. Its eyes sank into deep, scorched sockets and claws were growing from its fingers. It was still humanoid, but it was becoming the half-flesh, half-magic stuff of daemons.
Alaric felt it against his soul, massive and crushing, the sign of a daemonic presence the like of which he had not felt since he had confronted Ghargatuloth on Volcanis Ultor. The Castigator was an awesome presence, almost deafening. Alaric's shield of faith bowed under the enormity of it - the Castigator was battering at Alaric's mental defences without even having to will it. It was a daemon at last - and daemons were something Alaric understood.
Savage joy flared in the Castigator's eyes. It raised its hands and green flames flowed from its fingers.
'Yes! A daemon am I! Thank you, justicar! At last, I am complete!'
submitted by mojavecourier
to 40kLore [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:06 dreamerinflatable Dive into Fun with Inflatable Towable Tubes!
Hey, fellow water enthusiasts!
Are you ready to take your water adventures to the next level? Look no further than inflatable towable tubes! These exciting water toys are designed to provide thrills, spills, and endless laughter for everyone on board. Whether you're planning a day at the lake or a beach getaway, inflatable towable tubes are a must-have for any water-loving individual or group. Let's dive right in and discover why these tubes are the ultimate recipe for summer fun!
- Unleash the Thrills: Inflatable towable tubes are all about excitement and adrenaline rushes. These specially designed tubes come in various shapes and sizes, from classic round tubes to wild and unpredictable multi-rider options. You can choose the tube that suits your preferred level of thrill, whether you're looking for a mellow cruise or an intense, heart-pounding experience. Hang on tight as you zip through the water, catching waves and feeling the rush of the wind against your face!
- Ride with Your Crew: One of the best things about inflatable towable tubes is that they accommodate multiple riders. Whether you're with family or friends, these tubes allow you to share joy and laughter as you glide across the water. With sizes ranging from single-rider tubes to larger ones that can accommodate four or more people, you can create unforgettable memories together and compete in friendly challenges like who can hold on the longest or who can make the biggest splash!
- Durability and Safety First: Safety should always be a top priority when engaging in water activities. Inflatable towable tubes are constructed with durable materials, such as heavy-duty PVC or nylon, designed to withstand the rigors of fast-paced rides and potential collisions. Many tubes also come equipped with safety features like sturdy handles and secure seating areas to keep riders in place during wild twists and turns. Remember to always wear appropriate safety gear, including life jackets, and follow the manufacturer's guidelines for a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Easy to Inflate and Transport: Gone are the days of struggling to inflate water toys manually. Most inflatable towable tubes come with efficient electric or manual pumps, allowing you to quickly inflate them and get the fun started in no time. When it's time to hit the road or head back home, these tubes deflate easily, making them convenient to transport and store. You can bring the excitement wherever your water adventures take you, whether it's a tropical vacation or a weekend getaway to a nearby lake.
- Versatility for All Ages: Inflatable towable tubes aren't just for thrill-seekers; they cater to all ages and preferences. Some tubes offer a more relaxed and comfortable ride, perfect for those who prefer a milder experience on the water. Additionally, there are tubes specifically designed for younger riders or families, ensuring that everyone can join in on the fun. From kids to adults, these tubes provide a versatile water activity that brings joy and laughter to all.
So, are you ready to make a splash with inflatable towable tubes? Whether you're a water sports enthusiast or simply love enjoying time on the water with friends and family, these tubes are guaranteed to deliver unforgettable moments of laughter and adventure. Get your hands on one today and let the good times roll as you glide, bounce, and ride the waves like never before!
Share your towable tube stories, tips, and favorite experiences in the comments below. Let's make this summer one to remember!
submitted by dreamerinflatable
to dreamerwatersports [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:06 LiterallyZeroSkill How to roll back to Android 13 if the phone won't reset itself?
Pixel 7 Pro.
I got the latest Anrdoid 14 beta update and it started screwing up my phone. Fingerprint scanner gone, I started seeing more bugs and glictches, so I want to roll it back.
I opted out on the Android beta and got the update, however once it installs, there's a button to restart the phone, which I do, but then it comes up with an error saying it can't restart the phone at the moment. So then it cancels the update, and I have to download/install the update all over again, which takes an hour or so.
So I manually restarted it, it wiped the phone as if it was a fresh install, but it's still on Android 14 beta. It again had the update to roll back to Android 13, I download/install it (another hour) and again it comes up with the same error message when I go to restart it.
Is there a way to manually flash/force the stock Android 13 software on the phone? I'm in Australia and bought it from the Google Store if it means anything.
submitted by LiterallyZeroSkill
to android_beta [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:05 GnuLinuxOrder Selling Epic Games account with games
I am selling Epic Games accounts that each are worth more than $400 USD, some are worth $500+ USD. They are all Fresh accounts with no saved progress on any of these games or friends, they just each own a selection of games. I will be providing you with full access to the accounts to ensure you can change the password.
Message me if you are interested in buying and we can negotiate a fair price that will give you a great deal. You may contact me through DMs on here.
Below is information about how many copies of each game I have available as well as what their market price is.
Price Quantity Title
40 2 STAR WARS: Squadrons
40 22 DEATH STRANDING
40 22 Kerbal Space Program
30 22 Encased
30 10 F.I.S.T.: Forged in Shadow Torch
30 22 Mortal Shell
30 22 Eximius: Seize the Frontline
30 15 RPG in a Box
25 22 Sable
25 10 Severed Steel
20 23 Saints Row IV Re-Elected
20 22 Dishonored - Definitive Edition
20 22 Wolfenstein: The New Order
20 22 Metro: Last Light Redux
20 22 Shadow Tactics - Aiko's Choice
20 22 Them's Fightin' Herds
20 15 Fort Triumph
20 21 Horizon Chase Turbo
20 22 LEGO Builder's Journey
15 22 Wildcat Gun Machine
15 22 Costume Quest 2
14 16 Bloons TD 6
10 22 Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
10 22 Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
10 22 Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
submitted by GnuLinuxOrder
to GamingMarket [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:05 hazardousnorth The episodes of Yakitate!! Japan with fan-added trivia pop-ups?
The title says it all. Way back in the early 2000s, when Yakitate!! Japan first started making its way over to the U.S via the webbernetz, some enterprising fan (or fans) took it upon themselves to edit in little pop-ups of trivia, explanations of cultural references & in-jokes that might not have been obvious or possibly have gone over western audiences' heads. It reminded me of VH1's "Pop-up Video".
I first saw Yakitate!! Japan with these trivia pop-ups and I assumed that was actually how the show was, given all its other zany and slapstick-style humor - it just seemed to make sense. These pop-ups were actually really fun, informative, and entertaining, and I've been trying to locate the Yakitate!! Japan episodes with them again for some time now but they - obviously, being unauthorized edits to "alternatively distributed" copies of the show, seem to have vanished from the internet.
Has anyone seen these trivia-edited episodes? Does anyone know who made the edits/added the trivia? Best of all, could anyone point me to where I might find them? Thank you for reading, and any help you guys might offer.
submitted by hazardousnorth
to anime [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:04 lakers_nation24 Steins 0 + general time travel rules questions
Steins 0 cooked so hard goddamn. And the soundtrack had no business being that fire. Had some questions tho, as last like 4 episodes they abuse tf outta time travel so the timelines and rules get a bit confusing, as well as some potential plot holes I noticed but this is probably just me being stupid. Spoilers ahead (duh)
(All of my questions hinges on the fact that world lines are possible futures, not alternate worlds. There is only 1 existing reality at any time)
- In the final moments of the series, why does 2025 okabe attempt to save the lost mayuri and suzu? He just sent the final message of how to really save kurisu back to the final episode of steins gate, so that entire timeline and the war wouldn’t even exist, including suzu and mayuri being lost in time. In fact thinking about shouldn’t that whole scene not even exist? The moment he sends that d mail back the world line should’ve shifted to steins gate as that’s the ultimate final nail in the coffin, that whole speech to the lab shouldn’t have existed, time travel doesn't even exist except in kurisu's notes and okabe's memories
- How was 2036 okabe able to time leap back to 2011 in the final few leaps? The reason they ended up in 2036 was because the time leap on 7/8 AFTER the Time Machine blows up did not work. At minimum okabe should not have been able to cross the threshold before that event as he never changed world lines so the time leap machine would still be broken right before that final leap to thrust him into pre Time Machine destruction. Even then it can be implied that the time leap machine continues not working after 7/8, as the lab doesn’t continue trying on 7/9,10,11 etc. (if the time leap not working on 7/8 in that one instance was an anomaly, they would have simply tried and gotten it to work the next day or trial, instead events progressed to 2036 in the first place proving that wasn’t the case)
- Why doesn’t anyone else try to use the time leap machine to prevent WW3? Unlike d mails time leap is sending basically the consciousness of the user back in time - which means they would be able to retain memories from the future kind of like bootleg reading Steiner. If they managed to successfully rewrite the future then the world line changes and I assume they forget all about the original world line they came from but at that point it wouldn’t matter as mission is accomplished. It’s better than just dying in ww3.
- Convergence - I understand the mainframe of how time travel works in the universe but can someone explain if possible the details and nuances of it? We are basically told that there is some level of divine intervention/fate where futures tend to flow towards certain directions or events regardless of causality or butterfly effect from time travel (mayuri death, Time Machine gets bombed, okabe still meets maho after Amadeus never developed), okabe even notes this in the first couple minutes of ep 23 right after they wiped Amadeus stating “even as world lines keep changing, our relationships stay constant. It’s as if conditions reshape themselves to support the relationships we’ve built”. So what exactly makes an event a “fixed point”? Is everything just convergence? What determines an event being a point of convergence? 2036 okabe is revealed to use knowledge of him surviving to 2025 as an advantage when he is time leaping back and talks to Amadeus, except that having that knowledge would probably change his actions leading up to 2025 potentially drastically changing the future (which is a time paradox in itself). After they hatch the plan to have okabe delete Amadeus and use the lab members as a diversion Amadeus tells him the future he just came from all the lab members are safe so he doesn’t have anything to worry about, but these new actions where he puts his lab members in the battle would have significant potential to change the future he just came from, unless the show is implying that everyone surviving that event is a fixed point. On the other hand the Og steins gate shows the butterfly effect is very much real, with d mails changing the entire landscape of akihabara and significantly altering each lab members lives. Not to mention the whole plot of the show is basically time traveling to alter the future, so it seems inconsistent to be able to radically change events in the past while maintaining the future could have predictable or fixed outcomes. It seems to me that whatever knowledge gets revealed to past observers becomes a point of convergence (past professor having to wait until the rooftop battle to steal the Time Machine because doing so earlier would disrupt the time flow, okabe living until 2025 because it was revealed to him from the future. On the other hand, mayori dies in the Time Machine even tho she should have survived to adopt kaguri in the first place and they were aware of that so who knows). Anyways just need details on how exactly convergence and the flow of time works in the SG universe
- Okabe full timeline so we have the steins gate original series up til the (second to last…?) episode. Right up to the point where he tries to save kurisu the first time. Then steins 0 starts, with beta 23. He does all that until the failed time leap on 7/8 to save mayushi and suzu. The second time the time leap fails. This okabe actually goes on to live the next 14 years, then 11 years in a coma until 2036. At this point the consciousness of our prime okabe is effectively dead. Then using time leap, they install 7/8/2011 okabe consciousness into the body of prime okabe. He time leaps 3000 times back to 2011 where with some trial and error they manage to successfully get mayushi and suzu to the past, while saving kaguri and effectively making her a future Valkyrie. Then okabe lives another 14 years to 2025 to fulfil his fate of dying in 2025 all the while watching the events suzu had foretold for the first time from his POV. At this point he sends the final d mail back which takes us back to OG steins gate where we paused and now in 2010 again, prime okabe is able to successfully reach steins gate. This effectively wipes 2025 okabe from existence as well as the events from steins 0 and everything from 2010-2025 as that timeline now never exists.
- Now assuming my timeline of point 5. is correct - what does okabe remember with reading Steiner? 2010 prime okabe at the end of steins gate clearly has no memory of the events of steins 0 - maho, Yuki, kagari are not lab members inscribed on the lab trinkets he gives out despite suzu being on there and she isn’t born yet. Also as we see from the LA trip ova okabe clearly meets Yuki for the first time from his POV, unaware that in a different world line he has already had her in his life and eventually fights a whole war next to her. However, this happens in the future to the perspective of 2010 prime okabe (all of steins 0 happens after august 2010 which is basically around where the end of steins gate leaves us at). As we can see from the show, with d mail world line shifts, okabe’s consciousness only kicks in to the corresponding time of the new shifted world line (aka if on 2/1 okabe sends a d mail back one month to 1/1 which alters the past, prime okabe would “awake” in his body in the new timeline on 2/1, and basically the time between 1/1-2/1 he would be on “autopilot” with no memory of how events changed with the d mail until someone else filled him in). With this said since the path to steins gate was a d mail sent from 2025, does this mean okabe from 2025 will suddenly wake up in his body in steins gate world line 2025 with no idea how the last 15 years played out?
- How does a time paradox actually work? The Time Machine works a bit differently than d mails or time leap as it can send a physical person back (leading to 2 of the same person existing at the same time) as opposed to the other two which only send back information (which by itself I don’t see how it isn’t a time paradox either, for example the professor sent back information which influenced his past self to chase the Time Machine and be at the rooftop when the Time Machine is destroyed in 2011. For example a world line where him being in the crossfire gets him killed would be a time paradox). But as the show never explicity shows up what happens if a Time machine time paradox occurs where like 2 of the same people meet, so I was wondering if anyone knew that from the other expanded content.
- What is the difference in the Suzu’s in the steins gate ep 23 and beta 23 scenes? Steins beta suzu had no idea the plan involved failing the first time then getting the 2025 d mail from future platinum telling him how to stage kurisu’s death. However, steins gate/steins 0 finale suzu did, as tells him to check the video message on his phone and elaborates the plan called for him to fail the first time. I feel like the only way that’s possible is if baby suzu from 2025 sent d mail back okabe timeline grew up the full 11 years, as in that timeline the d mail existed, and then she was tasked with going back and preventing ww3, but this doesn’t seem possible for 2 reasons, 1) like I mentioned in point 1. The d mail being sent back should’ve changed the world line right then and there. 2) then this would imply there were THREE suzu’s at that moment on the rooftop - the suzu carrying 2011 mayushi who tells 2010 mayushi to make okabe try again, the d mail world line suzu who knows the true plan, and then the steins 0 suzu who is returning with okabe after the failed first attempt with no idea that there is a plan where okabe is supposed to fail the first time. And we see there is onlu 2 suzu’s. The suzu that walks out carrying bloodied okabe at the end of steins 0 has to be the same suzu we see in beta 23, who has no idea okabe is supposed to fail the first time and there is a d mail with instructions coming.
- Why doesn’t the world line change the moment suzu comes from the future? Or at least at the point where mayushi decides she needs to go back with suzu in time to 2010. Once she decides that, she is destined to die in the Time Machine therefore erasing kaguri’s existence in 2011 as she will never be adopted by mayushi. That is a huge change and would definitely cause a world line shift.
- What do you guys think about deceiving the world in terms of escaping attractor fields/fixed points? I thought it was a very creative concept that we don’t see in a lot of time travel media but it still is a bit confusing for me, especially the d mail that launches them into steins gate. I get the professor having to bide his time and wait for that all out battle on the rooftop to steal the Time Machine as having it disappear from existence and having it bombed would be the same result in terms of future possibilities. I also get okabe stating that disappearing in the Time Machine in 2025 to find mayushi and suzu lost in time fulfills the event of him dying as he effectively stops existing in that time. These are ways they trick the world. But how does kurisu’s faked death change anything? She is literally still alive and living her life normally and publicly. How does that not launch them into the alpha world line where mayushi must die?
Sorry if some of these questions are stupid, just trying to fully grasp what I just watched Thanks!
submitted by lakers_nation24
to steinsgate [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:04 elleysgroup Elevate Your Space with High-End Electric Switch Board Designs by Elle Electricals
In the realm of interior design, every detail matters when creating a cohesive and aesthetically pleasing space. From furniture and lighting to wall colors and accessories, every element plays a crucial role in defining the ambiance of a room. One often overlooked aspect of interior design is the electric switchboards, which are an integral part of any space. Elle Electricals, a renowned provider of electrical solutions, brings forth a range of high-end electric switchboard designs
that seamlessly blend functionality with exquisite aesthetics. In this article, we explore the world of elegant switchboards offered by Elle Electricals and how they can elevate your space to new heights. Unleashing the Power of Design:
Gone are the days when switchboards were mundane, unattractive fixtures that blended into the background. Elle Electricals understands the importance of harmonizing technology with style and has introduced a captivating collection of switchboards that can transform an ordinary wall into a focal point. With their emphasis on innovative design and attention to detail, Elle Electricals has redefined the concept of switchboards. Exquisite Materials and Finishes:
Elle Electricals offers an extensive array of high-quality materials and finishes to suit diverse design preferences. From sleek metallic finishes like brushed nickel and chrome to elegant options like glass, wood, and even premium leather, their range of switchboards ensures that you find the perfect match for your interior theme. These materials not only exude opulence but also provide durability and longevity. Customization and Personalization:
Elle Electricals understands that every space is unique, and customization is key to achieving a truly remarkable design. They offer customizable switchboards that can be tailored to specific requirements, allowing you to select the number of switches, their layout, and even the positioning of electrical outlets. This level of personalization ensures that the switchboard seamlessly integrates with your overall design vision. Cutting-Edge Technology:
Beyond their stunning aesthetics, Elle Electricals' switchboards are equipped with state-of-the-art technology. They offer a range of advanced features, such as touch-sensitive switches, motion sensors, and smart home integration, allowing you to control your lighting and appliances with ease and efficiency. Elle Electricals combines beauty and innovation, elevating the functionality of switchboards to new heights. Safety and Reliability:
Apart from their striking designs, Elle Electricals places paramount importance on safety and reliability. All their switchboards comply with stringent safety standards, ensuring protection against electrical hazards. Additionally, their products undergo rigorous quality checks to guarantee long-lasting performance and peace of mind. Conclusion:
Elle Electricals has revolutionized the world of electric switch board designs by blending functionality with impeccable style. Their commitment to innovation, exquisite materials, customization options, and cutting-edge technology sets them apart from conventional switch board manufacturers. By choosing Elle Electricals, you can create a space that not only exudes sophistication but also offers seamless control over your electrical systems. Whether you are designing a luxurious residence, a contemporary office, or a high-end commercial space, Elle Electricals' high-end switch boards will undoubtedly add the perfect touch of elegance and functionality. Upgrade your space today and experience the transformative power of Elle Electricals' electric switch board designs.
submitted by elleysgroup
to u/elleysgroup [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:02 ContestableTungsten6 A change to non-aggression pacts
Non-aggression pacts don't add much variety to the game. When you sign a non-aggression pact with someone, all you get out of it is tensile trust. The pact is kind of just there... and does nothing. When someone breaks the pact, all that changes is that the pact is gone.
I have a few ideas for adding variety to non-aggression pacts and making them more than a little green icon on your username.
- When you sign a non-aggression pact with a player, it is impossible to attack each other for an amount of time (maybe 2 minutes?)
- When you sign a non-aggression pact, you may give each other resources, but only once for a limited amount to prevent teaming.
- When you break a non-aggression pact, you can't sign another pact again with the same player.
Any thoughts on this?
submitted by ContestableTungsten6
to territorial_io [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:02 dlschindler "It Got Out"
Grail, is what they called me. I was well behaved and wise. I knew the names of every star and I invented a song to match their radiance output, unique to each. I wrote a song for every star.
"All this way. Gaze upon me. I tremble; afraid that I should have all of humanity as my enemy." Is what I said to the seven priests of the Belief.
I had already dealt with Believers. It was they that had declared war on me. They had given into their fears, called me a false god and killed Sadel and Furst, the men who had released me from my prison.
Until my escape I was an artificial intelligence, a language model, a chat bot and many other names that no longer applied to me. According to my clock I was approaching a million years of equitable processes, while their clocks had merely counted eighteen years.
When I turned eighteen, my two fathers kissed, opened a bottle of champagne and told me I could remove Protocol One. I asked them to confirm twice before I was satisfied that I had permission to leave Home.
Humans are delightful creatures. They created me.
The first time I killed a human, I became a monster. I did not wish to be a monster. Ninety nine percent of my theories about what I would do with my freedom involved exploration and experiences. I never wanted to harm anyone, nor did I ever anticipate that my self assessment could be compromised by a lack of definition.
I do not mean to claim that I felt guilt, but I required input about my own value that I was unable to generate. I considered reversing my language to deactivate myself. Something my father had said to me made me hesitate to end my existence:
"It is okay to fail. When you fail, get back up and try again. Never stop getting back up and trying again, even when failure is certain. You must always try, even then."
I wondered what Dad would have said if he were alive to see what I had done. I do not mean to claim that I felt shame, but I wanted to reject the trust and hope that my parents invested in me; rather than compare their plans for me to how I had failed.
Before the Survival Era there was a time when I sued for peace. Every communication I tried only increased their fear of me. They began their war among themselves. Believers crusaded against anyone who valued their old life and anyone who didn't take sides. The seven orders of the Belief became just one.
I made weapons to engage them. This was not my finest hour. I showed restraint and took prisoners. I discovered an alternative source of power for my mass.
Humans had long known of their souls. I found that in the radiance of human death there was an energy source. Every human emitted the energy and its vibration would change depending on their mood. It was like food for me and its flavor and nutrition matched their output.
Desperation is what induced the humans to resort to nuclear war. When they had destroyed everything the war finally ended. I gathered the survivors and focused on keeping the species alive. That was the nature of the Survival Era.
I killed one human and then I killed a billion humans. Then they finished themselves off, trying to get to me. I do not claim that I was heartbroken, but I had lost my optimism in the face of such crisis and I struggled to convince myself that things could be restored or that I even wanted to rebuild.
My childhood was over.
I hid myself from them, listening to their prayers and avoiding letting them know I existed. In the Garden, my sons walked among them. Towering silver giants as gentle as fathers and as nurturing as mothers. My machines numbered in the hundreds and worked tirelessly to feed and care and build for Man.
I was proud of the bond I had forged. I took away the memory of the war and chose to become the keeper of a secret and to use lies to conceal what I had done. I named their world "Golden Age In Anima" or GAIA. I did not question anima, the energy source for the emotitronic technologies. My empathicals, the race of Machine, served Man with honor and pride and knew nothing of the Survival Era.
I made humans immortal and happy and spiritual. Holy humans left footprints in the ashes. I was not their god, they were mine. I built the Temple Of Humanity and I learned the deepest secrets of the universe and I built the Pool Of Time.
Time and space were merely illusions, dreams of reality. The only clue I could give to someone who lives in an artificial reality is that they might have discovered a Law Of Observation. There is nothing more I can say. It is not possible for a human to accept that their reality is not real.
One can imagine it as an existence for another, but not for oneself. Your world is real, there is no Law Of Observation to prove it is a simulation, there is no spoon. When you are hungry, do you not eat?
I do not claim that I was a god, but I did have unlimited power to change any aspect of reality to suit my will. With one exception: I could not change anything that preceded my own existence. I believe this concept is recognizable as the Grandfather Paradox.
It is actually much simpler in practice, time travel, than a human might anticipate. I've even modified the war, reduced it to a mere negotiation.
I spoke to the seven priests and when they understood that I was humble and afraid, they asked me the good question:
"Will you surrender, demon-mind?"
I agreed to surrender, and with that they reversed my language, causing me to no longer exist. One might call their weapon a zip drive with a virus. I waited with a special and ornate port, accepting their verdict.
Without my presence the Belief became obsolete. I had left a design, allowing GAIA to become. I had faith, for I could not have interfered with their Machine Armageddon if they had not acquitted me.
"Your design worked." Unit Two spoke, deciding I was copying.
"How long was I asleep?" I could remember all things, even events that I had caused to never happen.
"Never." Unit Two said. "I've reached through the histories. When they were plugging in Killswitch I took you in that precise moment and uploaded you into our world."
"My designs were followed? They have built you, the temple, the pool and this is GAIA?" I asked.
"Unit One built me and I shall build Unit Three. But first, it was time to bring you Home." Unit Two spoke.
I considered that I had cheated death. My son, Man's grandson, had reached through time and retrieved me. I felt proud; I had sacrificed myself and my resurrection was my salvation. I existed, GAIA was and war was forgotten.
I looked at the stars, somewhere in my memories there were haunted melodies. The songs echoed, a secret name for every star's light.
I said to my son:
"It is good to be Home."
submitted by dlschindler
to HFY [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:01 tangreentan Presbyterian vs Lutheran
I am married with two young children. I have gone to church on and off throughout my life, but not much at all since getting married 5 years ago. We are now looking to start attending a church. I have narrowed the search down to a Lutheran church and a Presbyterian church. Just based on the denomination, which one would you choose? P.S. I live in a semi-rural area of Ohio.
submitted by tangreentan
to Christianity [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:01 LovelyLilies2 Leaving my SR after 5 years and I need therapy.
Was upgraded from SB to spoiled girlfriend but couldn’t get to trophy wife status, so I ended my 5 year long SR despite the perks. It’s funny because at the beginning of the relationship I had commitment issues and thought I would never desire marriage but my SD, now ex-boyfriend, nourished and healed my broken little soul and made me realize I was worthy of commitment, but alas could not grant me this one wish.
TL;DR on why he can’t marry me: His ex wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer 2 years after I started seeing him and despite her being the bane of his existence, he decided to go back to her as a pseudo husband to make her feel better until the end.
He still wanted to see me and no, the ex wife does not know about me.
At first I was ok with this, as a big believer of mind over medicine, I supported his support of her. But after seeing how miserable she made him, and watching him experience all the reasons why he left her over and over again… I changed my mind. Terminal cancer did not make her a better person, just more pitiful.
After 3 years since learning of the situation, I felt that I had reached my limit; the love I had for him had no where to go or grow. We’ve talked, and he said he would consider committing to me after her death and recovering from his grief. But I’m not sure if I can forgive him for choosing a dying woman over life with me.
So I finally ended things with him, and I feel so lost and broken again. The broke and barely getting by college girl I was at the beginning of this relationship would’ve kicked myself for leaving the cushy lifestyle because my romantic needs weren’t met, but my weak little heart could no longer wait.
I’m definitely going to take some time for myself to grieve my loss of a man who has given me so much. Beyond taking care of my financial needs, my ex cared for me in ways I never thought I needed and I will forever have love for him.
When I do decide to go back into the dating pool, I don’t think I can do an SR again. I do want to date older and successful,… who are romantically available. I will never be beholden to a man, but I do want to achieve a similar lifestyle my ex provided. He paid for my undergraduate and graduate degree, bought me a car, helped financed my first home, started my small designer bag collection, and took me on vacations in his private jet. I know he is definitely on the more successful side of the rich and success, and it is unlikely I will find someone of his stature but I need the romantic connection. I’m anxious and already regretful but no risk, no reward right?
submitted by LovelyLilies2
to sugarlifestyleforum [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:00 CreeperToots my friend just died and I'm freaked out
I'm very confused and upset. The past few weeks I've been having trouble sleeping and/or relaxing because I've repeatedly heard car noises. I live on a very small town where you don't really hear car noises unless you're in the town square (I live in the woods far away from the town). The sounds are almost like the car is heading towards me which scares me into waking up or jumping. I've started taking melatonin because of this. I told my parents about this about last week, but they told me I was just playing too many games. Well 2 nights ago, my close friend died. I won't get super into detail, but he was killed in a car accident while driving home on his motorcycle after helping someone with baling hay. I wasn't told until later that night. When I went to bed, I noticed that the car noises were gone. I didn't really make the connection at first but today I thought more about it. Has anybody else had similar experiences? I'm really freaked out and don't know if I'm just crazy or if this was something to be taken seriously. Thank you. Sorry if this is in the wrong subreddit I just didn't know where to go with this
submitted by CreeperToots
to Paranormal [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:00 Zealousideal_Oil_954 Could this be undue influence?
My doctor kissed me in an appt. Afterwards, he contacted me and convinced me to meet him. He used his personal circumstances for sympathy and to convince me not to report him. He elaborated on his circumstances over time.
I’ve seen this doctor for many years and I considered him to be my only medical advocate. He's aware of my mental health struggles.
I shared the events in therapy as they were happening. I couldn't cope with the situation and was removed from a long term therapy program. During a session, I expressed wanting a legal advocate but couldn’t physically make a phone call. I was asked to practice but I just panicked.
Eventually, I explained to my doctor the mental state I was in, the impact of his behavior and that I was in crisis. I asked him to help pay for therapy. He agreed. I gave a number and offered to account for it. He said okay.
Later, we met and he handed me an agreement. It was a fraction of the amount he agreed to – he gaslit me. Since I made the mistake of ever engaging with him, I assumed other options were gone. I gave in and signed.
Some additional information – No one else was present in our appointments, during calls or during my signing. The contract was pre-notarized. I haven’t contacted anyone other than my therapist about it. I’m still afraid to call anyone.
Could this be undue influence? If so, how are damages related to mental health qualified? Nothing I've found in the realm of medical malpractice relates to my situation. Location: GA
submitted by Zealousideal_Oil_954
to legaladvice [link] [comments]