The challenge usa spoilers
2022.05.24 04:08 IAmNotABOTomg TheChallengeUSA
A MTV’s “The Challenge” Event Starring Your Favorite CBS Stars Premiering July 6th On CBS & Paramount Plus.
2014.06.30 16:48 Sherlock_House r/MTVChallenge
Welcome to MTVChallenge! The unofficial home for the world's greatest reality TV competition show, The Challenge, and all its spinoffs. We are spoiler free--please take a look at our rules before posting. Join us for live and post-episode discussions, weekly megathreads, and great original content! Threads with the 💣🌋 emojis are open to spoilers from yet-to-be aired episodes, including season winners. If you are Unspoiled, avoid those threads and the mods will play defense everywhere else.
2011.08.06 18:24 TruthTaco HUNTER×HUNTER
This subreddit is dedicated to the Japanese manga and anime series Hunter X Hunter, written by Yoshihiro Togashi and adapted by Nippon Animation and Madhouse. Any form of entertainment, information, or discussion centered around the world of HxH is welcome here.
2023.06.08 07:21 KingZaraKi7 Rengoku “suit up”
I finally completed the 13 day suit up challenge thing, what did it give me exactly? I saw Rengoku in like a suit, but I can’t see a character or skin anywhere?
submitted by KingZaraKi7
to RageOfDemonKing [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:20 Pro_mantis Idea for an episode
Since Bob was once a Garo, he should know the rules of the Garo. Mainly, what happens when they are defeated.
Spoiler: They blow themselves up to not leave a body behind.
What if the Garo Master went to confront Bob over his defeat during the Rapper Bob Arc.
Despite the redesign, Bob is found and the gang must stop the Garo from forcing him to follow the code to the letter.
It's a dumb idea but it would be a nice send off to the Garo Bob.
submitted by Pro_mantis
to SMG4 [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:20 ToxicDevil93 Uninteresting Megaten Opinions
This is a thread to discuss all of your lukewarm takes that aren't really that remarkable.
I'll go ahead and start us off:
- Persona 5 is a pretty fun game with a cool concept in spite of its lacking execution and bloated writing
- Nocturne has a very strong aesthetic
- Kaneko is the greatest Megaten artist and Doi is his successor
- Shoji Meguro makes good music
- Persona 3 FES utilizes ai tactics in its battle system
- Jack Frost is the most memorable demon design
- SMT V was good despite some of its problems
- Pineapple works well with pizza
- SMT I is actually a very trivial game in terms of combat once you acquire nerve or charm rounds
- Digital Devil Saga, while not perfect is a very cool duology with a lot of heart
- The Yakuza Kiwami games should be skipped as they are soulless compared to the PS2 originals
- SMT IV Apocalypse is a video game with "challenges" that a player is required to overcome in order to progress the story
- Persona 5 had a really underwhelming anime adaptation
- End of Evangelion is one of the best animated films ever
- Silent Hill 2 is arguably the peak of the survival horror genre
- Satomi Tadashi had a hard life
- Super Mario 64 is a revolutionary 3D platformer
- Studio Ghibli has created some of the best films ever
- Marvel movies have become dull
- Kirby games are very easy
- Umineko is an incredibly fleshed out and overall well-written murder mystery which far exceeds anything else related to When They Cry
- Megami Tensei is a novel series
- Steins;Gate fucking sucks
- Limp Bizkit gets an unjustified amount of hate due to being a scapegoat for Woodstock '99 and most people are afraid to admit that Fred Durst is a legitimately great frontman
- Lasagna is mid
- Last Bible is a strange title because Last Bible 2 suggests it's not really the last bible
- Attack on Titan had a good ending and the majority of people who dislike it have successfully fallen for genuine propaganda
- Mother 3 is a pretty average JRPG for the most part
- Reservoir Dogs is a damn good film
- Mega Man X5 and X6 are great games
- Higurashi fucking sucks
- Mustard is a shitty condiment. Condiments in general are usually pretty weak and tend to overwhelm the taste of something that'd be better off without it. Especially mayo and ranch
- Yasuda is a great artist
Comment your average takes below!
submitted by ToxicDevil93
to Megaten [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:19 SuccessfulWest8937 A theory about the arm (spoilers for the end of the game)
So now that i think about it, aunt mallcop says that the arm was severed postmortem, and the cult normally just yeets peoples down the hole whole, there's no need to chop them up, so maybe the guy who left the arm out did it on purpose to give out the cult?
submitted by SuccessfulWest8937
to NightInTheWoods [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:19 WritingSharks 5 Reasons to Hire College Admission Essay Writing Service
2023.06.08 07:19 Suitable_Crow_9947 Serious Discussion: Xenoblade fans can act needlessly over the top when trying keep Seven's identity spoiler free.
Like I get it, it's important keep the story content fresh for XC 1 newcomers. Sometimes though, things get a little overblown. I saw a post the other week of someone genuinely complaining about Nintendo showing Fiora's new form in a switch user icon. The game's been out for over a decade, with Fiora appearing in 2 crossover games (one of them being SSB ultimate for crying out loud). At this point, I think the fanbase is more scared of spoilers than the newcomers! Besides, I think showing Fiora's mechon form is way more mysterious than the name "Seven". Like how did shulk's gf get that robot suit? Is she a clone of the original? Or is she an android who just happens to look like the original? Well ya just gotta play the game to find out! Those are my thoughts. What do ya'll think?
submitted by Suitable_Crow_9947
to Xenoblade_Chronicles [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:18 Scar_4_4_4 First UN3 clear!
| || |
After numerous go rounds, I finally managed to clear this dungeon, and it felt so good. This team can near effortlessly make it to the last room, the boss is the only real challenge. submitted by Scar_4_4_4 to PuzzleAndDragons [link] [comments]
But I beat it!
2023.06.08 07:17 Vivid_Air3948 How can I help my husband manage his symptoms?
Managing herpes symptoms can be challenging, but there are several steps your husband can take to reduce the frequency and severity of outbreaks. Here are a few tips that might help:
- Encourage your husband to take antiviral medication. Antiviral medications, such as acyclovir, valacyclovir, and famciclovir, can reduce the frequency and severity of herpes outbreaks. Your husband should talk to his healthcare provider about whether antiviral medication is right for him.
- Help your husband reduce stress. Stress can trigger herpes outbreaks, so it's important to help your husband find ways to manage stress. This might include practicing relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing or meditation, getting regular exercise, or seeking professional support from a therapist.
- Encourage your husband to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Eating a balanced diet, getting enough sleep, and avoiding tobacco and excessive alcohol consumption can help support your husband's immune system and reduce the likelihood of outbreaks.
- Help your husband avoid triggers. Certain factors, such as sun exposure, friction, or certain foods, can trigger herpes outbreaks. Encourage your husband to identify his triggers and take steps to avoid them.
- Promote safe sex practices. Herpes is a sexually transmitted infection, so it's important to practice safe sex to prevent transmission. This might include using condoms or dental dams during sex, avoiding sexual contact during outbreaks, and being honest and open with sexual partners about herpes status.
It's essential to support your husband in managing his herpes symptoms, but it's ultimately up to him to decide how to manage his condition. Encourage him to work closely with his healthcare provider to develop a treatment plan that's right for him.
submitted by Vivid_Air3948
to HerpesSupportandHope [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:17 mountainrocktrek Best time to do Everest Base Camp Trek 2023 Weather Months
If you plan to trek to Everest Base Camp, the sweet spots are from March to May or mid-September to November. During these times, you can avoid winter's heavy snowfall and the summer's rainy season. Winter is a legit option, too but don't rule it out completely. Just make sure you gear up well because it gets mighty cold. Picture-perfect mountain vistas await you, all crystal clear and breathtaking.
EverestBaseCampTrek #EBCAdventure #HimalayanExpedition #MountainJourney #HighAltitudeTrek #PeakExperience #AdventureOfALifetime #ChallengeYourLimits #EpicTrekking #NepalTrekking #TrekkingGoals #ExploreTheRoofOfTheWorld #BreathTakingViews #NatureWonders #TrekkingCommunity #OutdoorAdventure #BucketListTrek #UnforgettableMemories #mountainrocktreks #MRT #2023MRT #bookEBCMRT #EBCwithMRT https://mountainrocktreks.com/blog/best-time-to-do-everest-base-camp-trek
submitted by mountainrocktrek
to u/mountainrocktrek [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:17 Upstairs-Top-8667 Day Three, in the books!
Challenged myself tonight - jumped headfirst into three triggers: bar trivia, karaoke, and my friend I’ll call Joe. Two Cokes and a ton of water later, I’m going to bed satisfied with myself (after I watch the new “It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia” episode, that is)! Tomorrow’s another challenge - Bluesfest here in Chicago. I feel solid.
submitted by Upstairs-Top-8667
to stopdrinking [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:16 BarnacleSelect2576 What’s going on with SF6 match making?
I suppose you can say i’m new to SF, i haven’t played since a kid and that was SF2, i’m not new to fighting games or bad i’d say (heavy MK player throughout the years) but every time i search for a match I'm playing platinum and gold people as a new challenger and don’t do horribly but lose every time and it seems like there should be some type of search to make you play people your skill level rather than higher ups bullying down all the time whether it’s random match making you can do or in the hub and every platinum decides to sit down and fight you rather than someone also new - as well as recently i don’t know if they’re having server issues but 60% of matches have been cancelled due to matching making issues it says.
submitted by BarnacleSelect2576
to StreetFighter [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:16 Tacoshacktrader Akrill side by side shotgun
| || |
I was recently gifted an old shotgun thats been in our family for many generations & I’m wondering if anyone can help me gather more info on it? submitted by Tacoshacktrader to AntiqueGuns [link] [comments]
Based on some of the markings, I believe this is a 19th century English sporting gun made by the Akrill gun making family of Beverley but I’m not sure of the exact year. From what I’m told, the Akrill family stopped putting hammers on their guns around the year 1900 so I think that this was made pre-1900 but I’m not sure.
I was able to find the following info on the Akrill family of gunmakers: Esau Akrill is listed as starting in Beverley in 1833 to 1858 and at 25 Blackfriargate from 1847 to 1851. He is later shown to be at Mytongate, Hull between 1851 & 1855. Henry Akrill is shown as being at Market Place, Beverly from 1861 to circa 1894. The business is then shown at 18 Market Place from 1905 where it traded as "The Holderness Gun & Clothing Stores". It finally closed in 2001. H E Akrill had guns built using his name and specification by firms such as Holloway, Osborne & Carr; therefore the serial number will refer to the maker rather than Akrill. The Akrill Serial number, prefixed with the letters "HEA" was impressed into the inside of the forend wood or stamped into the wood behind the trigger guard. No record of serial numbers is shown prior to 1910. The firms records are held by Roger Akrill - South Lawn, Church Lane, Thornton le Dale, N Yorks, YO18 7QL. Tel:01751 475093. If your gun has rebounding locks, i.e: you do not have to put the hammers to half cock in order to open the gun; it dates it as post 1867 when the rebounding lock first appeared
I’ve reached out to the Akrill family record keeper to try & get the specifics on this gun but my current description of the gun is too broad for them to ID it. That being said, what other identifiers should I look for in order to determine the year that it was made?
Also, knowing that this is an English made gun, likely from the 1800’s - does anyone have any ideas on how it could have ended up in the possession of a family of farmers & construction workers in Oklahoma, USA? We probably have some English roots but the furthest I can trace our family history back to is around 1870 in Texas & Arkansas.
2023.06.08 07:16 wsppan Today In Phishstory - June 8th
# Today In Phishstory - June 8th Brought to you by tiph-bot. Beep.
All data extracted via The Phishnet API
. Phish, Friday 06/08/2012 (11 years ago) DCU Center, Worcester, MA, USA
Gap Chart, Tour: 2012 Early Summer Tour
Set 1 : Free , Kill Devil Falls , Roses Are Free > Theme From the Bottom > Axilla > Julius , Bouncing Around the Room , Maze , Bathtub Gin
Set 2 : Down with Disease 1 > Sand -> Nellie Kane , Mike's Song > Makisupa Policeman 2 > Weekapaug Groove , Wading in the Velvet Sea , Also Sprach Zarathustra , Character Zero
Encore : The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg
1 Unfinished. 2 Keyword was "Sour Diesel."
Roses Are Free - A very nice melodic jam that turns dark develops as "Roses" proper is winding down.
Julius - Proving again that less is more (at least for "Julius"), Trey's nimble, amped-down playing provides interesting texture, and creates better suspension awaiting the inevitable re-build.
Bathtub Gin - In a bit of a nod to the old, pre-August '93 days, the jam begins with decelerating tempo and downward sloping melodies. At 7:30, the jam shifts into the more familiar, uptempo "modern" "Gin" jam. Cool version. Check out 11/16/91 if you doubt.
Also Sprach Zarathustra - Stellar 3.0 version. Trey's delicate soloing is inspired and fresh and Page fills in all the right gaps. Simply gorgeous.
Mike teased Sundown in Bathtub Gin. Down with Disease was unfinished. Makisupa's keyword was "Sour Diesel." 2001 contained Sand teases from Fish and Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine and Mike's Song teases from Trey.
Listen now at Phish.in!
Phish, Wednesday 06/08/2011 (12 years ago) Darien Lake, Darien Center, NY, USA
Gap Chart, Tour: 2011 Early Summer Tour
Set 1 : Nellie Kane , Mellow Mood , Buffalo Bill , Kill Devil Falls , Wolfman's Brother , Rift , Undermind , Ride Captain Ride , It's Ice > Dog Faced Boy , Brian and Robert > 46 Days , Limb By Limb , Character Zero
Set 2 : Golden Age > Mike's Song > Fast Enough for You > Weekapaug Groove , What's the Use? > Theme From the Bottom > Backwards Down the Number Line > Also Sprach Zarathustra > Harry Hood
Encore : Good Times Bad Times
Weekapaug Groove - "Golden Age" teases are followed by a nice funky breakdown jam with great Page and Mike. At the end, Trey sustains a note which carries into "What's The Use."
Also Sprach Zarathustra - "Golden Age," "Happy Birthday," and "WTU?" teases worked in perfectly, along with a serious syncopated throwdown, make this one a must hear. Play this to impress others.
Harry Hood - A very solid jam, building from start to end, and thus in good company with 5/6/90, 11/30/95, 2/18/97, 8/8/98, and 11/27/09.
Weekapaug contained Golden Age teases. Also Sprach Zarathustra contained Golden Age, Happy Birthday and What's the Use? teases. In the soundcheck (which was played on Kevin Shapiro's From the Archives #15(b) show on 7/1/11 from SBIX ), Funky Bitch contained alternate lyrics, Dream On contained a brief Stairway to Heaven tease and "Old Zealand" alternate lyrics, and The Pendulum had Two Princes quotes.
Listen now at Phish.in!
Phish, Thursday 06/08/1995 (28 years ago) The Delta Center, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Gap Chart, Tour: 1995 Summer Tour
Set 1 : Don't You Want To Go? , Ha Ha Ha > Runaway Jim > Guelah Papyrus , Mound , Fast Enough for You , Reba 1 , Prince Caspian 2 , Chalk Dust Torture
Set 2 : Simple > Rift > Free > Bouncing Around the Room > Tweezer -> Lifeboy > Poor Heart > Julius
Encore : Good Times Bad Times
1 No whistling. 2 Debut.
Runaway Jim - After some "Third Stone From The Sun" (Hendrix) teases from Trey, this one gets out beyond the norm.
Prince Caspian - Debut includes a short instrumental bridge. The ending jam section and closing chords were added in 1996.
Tweezer - Another wacky "type II" version that is worth hearing if you're an aficionado of Phish improv.
Runaway Jim contained Third Stone from the Sun teases. Reba did not have the whistling ending. This show marked the debut of Prince Caspian. Page teased The Sabre Dance in Tweezer. This gig was originally scheduled for the outdoor Wolf Mountain Amphitheatre in Park City; due to a late spring snowstorm, the day before the show took place it was moved to the indoor Delta Center.
Listen now at Phish.in!
Phish, Friday 06/08/1990 (33 years ago) 23 East Cabaret, Ardmore, PA, USA
Gap Chart, Tour: 1990 Tour
Set 1 : Foam > Bouncing Around the Room > You Enjoy Myself > Divided Sky , Uncle Pen , The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg > Run Like an Antelope
Set 2 : Possum , My Sweet One > Bathtub Gin > Tweezer , I Didn't Know 1 , Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove
1 Fish on trombone.
I Didn't Know featured Fish on trombone.
Listen now at Phish.in!
Phish, 1989-06-08 The Quad, Hobart College, Geneva, NY, USA
Tour: 1989 Tour
Show Notes: Phish played an outdoor party, complete with a beer moat. One fan in attendance recalls hearing Peaches en Regalia, as well as a Zeppelin cover (possibly Good Times Bad Times).
Trey Anastasio Band, 2003-06-08 Memorial Auditorium, Burlington, VT, USA
Tour: TAB - The Dectet Summer 2003 Tour
Show Notes: This was a headlining performance of the Burlington Discover Jazz Festival. The Unknown Blues Band opened, with special guest Joey Sommerville.
Trey Anastasio Band, 2002-06-08 Deer Creek, Noblesville, IN, USA
Tour: TAB - The Dectet Summer 2002 Tour
Vermont Jazz All-Stars, 1999-06-08 Higher Ground, Winooski, VT, USA
Tour: Not Part of a Tour
Jazz Mandolin Project, 2004-06-08 The Fox Theatre, Boulder, CO, USA
Tour: Fish - Jazz Mandolin Project Summer 2004 Tour
Page McConnell, 2007-06-08 The Orange Peel, Asheville, NC, USA
Tour: Page McConnell Spring & Summer 2007 Tour
Show Notes: After "Maid Marian," Page gave a shout out to the people at the Moog Factory and then followed up with a short demonstration of his Moog.
Anastasio, Gordon & Masefield, 1993-06-08 WVPS Studios, Burlington, VT, USA
Tour: Not Part of a Tour
Show Notes: This performance for Vermont Public Radio featured Trey on guitar, Mike on bass and Jamie Masefield on mandolins. There is no known setlist or circulating recording.
submitted by wsppan
to phish [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:15 GreasiestGuy Why was it so important for Katniss not to argue with / resist her stylists before the Parades?
So, in The Hunger Games one of the first challenges Katniss faces is getting Haymitch to help her. She succeeds in this by impressing him and his first instruction is to NOT argue with the stylists / prep-team as they are readying her for the Parades. She thinks about this multiple times throughout the book and seems to obey specifically because the order came directly from Haymitch. I feel like there are multiple possible reasons why he would give this command, the most obvious being that it’s just a good fit for the scene, but I thought I’d see if anyone had any ideas. I had two possibilities in mind but would love to hear comments on them or alternative ideas.
1. Cinna: The first answer that comes to mind is that Haymitch knew Cinna would be their stylist and wanted them to cooperate with him. We know from interviews that there were already plans to find a ‘Mockingjay’ tribute even before Katniss volunteered, and Cinna’s actions from day one (telling them to hold hands, using the fire outfits) suggest that he was aware of this, or atleast had similar motivations of his own.
2. Personal Experience: It’s also possible that this is just blanket advice that Haymitch considered important, perhaps because of his own experience as both a tribute and a mentor. Katniss’ prep team compliment her for not complaining, which implies both that tributes can usually be expected to complain and that prep-teams find this annoying — enough so that it’s almost a stereotype among them. If this is the case maybe Haymitch just knew that they’d make it much easier for themselves if they just didn’t complain.
This second one brings me to the question: What would have happened if they did complain? Probably not anything too severe, but do you think it could have put them at an actual disadvantage?
If you think Haymitch gave this advice because of Cinna, do you think anything would be different if Katniss hadn’t impressed him and he never gave that advice at all? And if so, could that also imply that he was almost ‘vetting’ the two of them as possible Mockingjays before sending them off to Cinna with his stamp of approval — i.e ensuring that they’d cooperate long enough for Cinna to do his fire fuckery?
Maybe I’m just rambling but I’d love to hear your input.
submitted by GreasiestGuy
to Hungergames [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:15 RealityIsAKnife [M4A Playing F] “I’m gonna drive Herculon back to whatever galaxy it is he came from. And that’s a PROMISE”
PLEASE READ THE FULL POST BEFORE CONTACTING ME IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ANY OF THE WOMEN BELOW PLEASE GOOGLE THEM BEFORE YOU REACH OUT ALL CHARACTERS TO BE WRITTEN/USED AT 18+ I AM NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW “HOT” ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE. I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE A STORY. Doubling encouraged but not required.
I am looking for someone to play a female wrestler for my OC wrestler, now your irl gender doesn't matter to me as long as you can write for a female, now basically it's a slice of life rp. But, everything that happens in the ring and on the shows spills over into real life, below will be all the details(ienjoyham)there isn't much to the story yet. Below will also be a list of female wrestlers I would like someone to write across from, again, my male OC.(Bold indicates higher interest) KEEP READING BEFORE YOU MESSAGE ME PLEASE
Female Wrestlers that I am looking for: Lita
, AJ Lee, Stephanie McMahon
, Trish Stratus HEY, CAN YOU PLEASE READ THE FULL POST BEFORE YOU MESSAGE ME? THANKS
What I am looking for:
HEY, ME AGAIN. KEEP READING BEFORE YOU MESSAGE ME. IF YOU’RE READING THIS: YOU READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE! FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME WITH THE PASSWORD I PUT SOMEWHERE ABOVE SO I KNOW YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING
- Literacy! I need decent spelling and punctuation. I don’t mind errors and I am by no means the grammar police but, being adults I expect some sort of consistency in replies and OOC dialogue.
- Someone writing as a female and possibly open to poly situations. It’s and idea I’d love to try, by no means required though. I prefer to double so, if you have an OC you’d like to pair up with one of the canons from any of the shows(aside from those participating in my own ship) feel free to ask!
- Don’t be afraid to speak up! If you have an idea or an issue with the ideas I offer, say something! Again, two adults let’s be open and honest with one another!
- Dynamics I want you to challenge my creativity whenever possible. Throw curveballs at me if you want, I love thinking on the fly! I’m open to any and all themes but as of right nowilikehameI prefer Slice Of Life. I am open to Sci-Fi and Post Apocalyptic ideas but my cravings are in sitcoms.
- Communication I ask you to be open about issues as well as time away. While I’d love rapid fire responses that just isn’t an option at this point in my RP career. With work and home life I tend to get kind of busy during the week but, I do keep up OOC whenever possible. If you are going to reach out(CHAT OR DM)
submitted by RealityIsAKnife
to roleplaying [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:14 XxNathan2908xX-YT I found AEW fight forever at an Eb games
2023.06.08 07:14 thebigbadwolf473 Bought some tops cards just for fun seeing if I could get a auto.
2023.06.08 07:14 BlackIronSaturn Regarding "My Great Guilt", the three words uttered by the Father/ The Twisted One (spoilers)
I bolded the main area of my thoughts on the matter, but the TL;DR will be placed up here as well:
The Father's great guilt is that they weren't a believer before the prayer. As the transformation from Father to Twisted One came to be, the greatest guilt he ever had was doubting it to begin with. Now his fate is sealed, as well as the Cvstodians whom he damned to witness undeniable existence of a vengeful higher power.
This is my, I think, third or fourth play through of this game, and I decided I wanted to try and really absorb what it is I am being told in this game to help make sense of things. Been doing a lot of lore reading and the like from the item descriptions as well.
Something that always bothered me in previous playthroughs, was there is so much build up about the how the first miracle came to be, but no one in Cvstodia is talking about the why. Even people like Deogracias who serves as a sort of record keeper of all the events, and is seemingly dedicated to this wealth of history, never ever tells us the why.
and sure, we can wave that away easily, because he probably doesn't know the why. No one does but the Father. So....there in lies the question: What exactly was someone like the Father so guilty about that he would pray to the high wills for punishment? Keep in mind, that the miracle up to this point never manifested itself physically in the world at this point, as this event occurred before the turned throne.
My belief is that what the actual source of guilt is perhaps that the Father didn't really align with others among society. How? I am to believe that the Father, for a lack of a better term, was secretly atheist, and felt guilty of it. The high wills were manifested by the Cvstodian people's desire for there to be something, that much they (the high wills) were not bashful at all to admit, and not bashful at all to admit to relishing that level of adoration and attention with how they speak of it in their dialogue to the Penitent One.
However, the high wills were not something that Cvstodians ever saw. On the other side of the dream, they are made physical, but to the mortal realm they remain a concept. So you have this perfect storm about to take place. No one truly had as great of guilt as Father did, because Father was someone who did not fall in line with the masses. He was not a believer, and that really pissed off the high wills.
So it comes to be, that in a perfect storm situation, and with how the miracle works and the high wills governing of it, that the event plays out in a showy spectacle. Pieces, quite simply, fell into place. Amongst a sea of his peers, and thousands of eyes upon him, The Father was about to be unwittingly manifested as the source of it all. Through this defiant man, the High Wills would kill two birds with one stone: Stop any possible tainting of belief towards them, while giving the people something that would undeniably cement their existence in a physical form, effectively dooming Cvstodia to the worship of this malevolent miracle and the puppet master behind it all.
This also comes full circle, because if it is such that the Father felt guilty for not believing in the high wills, then his "great guilt" is not only feeling guilty for not believing, but even more so guilty for bringing down the wrath of the miracle and the three wills.
submitted by BlackIronSaturn
to Blasphemous [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:14 telgalad New player looking for some info
I recently found out about the game and am considering getting into it, but I have some questions first.
- Is there a rule set for 2 player campaign? I saw this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BnuSQDp38I) where it was a dwarf adventure where they did level ups etc after each battle and thought it was amazing. Unfortunately it ended after 3 episodes years ago. I looked into battle companies but online multiple people have said its bad to start with due to the needed unit variance.(see point 3 below) Is there any alternative? How good is the narrative campaign and does it evolve the characters but is just one sided?
- Is there a list somewhere of all releases and planned future releases? Is it still growing with future expansions planned by Games workshop? Trying to look around it looks like only 1 thing was releases last year, the Battle of Osgiliath box which replaced the Battle Of Pelennor Fields box. Looking at https://www.collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/ there hasn't been a release since 2013.
- With how limited the Games Workshop availability is, where do people get missing units? I am not totally against the idea of 3d printing, and own both resin and filament printers but would rather get official product if its at all reasonable.
- What kind of budget do I need for this game? I am probably looking at getting 4ish armies as that is what is needed for the Battle Companies... but looking at point 3 above it seems a bit difficult to even do that... Its looking to be 300-400USD an army without getting into a lot of the specialty units that are out of print and might not even be available un USA. For around 500 i got almost complete lists for all 4 factions in SW Legion.
- Is there overlap among factions? For instance looking at the 3 model set 'Vanquishers of the Necromancer' show up for both the rivendell and lothlorien factions. There are also things like Tom Bombadil who doesn't seem to have any faction? I know you can spend points when building army lists for alliances between 2 factions, but the factions themselves seem to be a bit blurred.
submitted by telgalad
to MiddleEarthMiniatures [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:14 hairshopi323 Curly Hair extentions online in USA
Shop Curly hair extension online in USA at best price from hairshopi
hairshopi provides our customers with the best quality hair products. We believe that everyone deserves to feel confident and beautiful, and our range of hair extensions and products is designed to help you achieve just that. Our team of experts works tirelessly to ensure that our products are of the highest quality so that you can trust us to deliver the best possible results. Over the years, Hair Shopi has become a household name, trusted by people all around the world. We take great pride in our work and are constantly striving to improve our products and services.
submitted by hairshopi323
to u/hairshopi323 [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:13 Vishaltube Take Your Projects to the Next Level with Premium Duplex and Super Duplex Products from VishalTube
| || | submitted by Vishaltube to u/Vishaltube [link] [comments]
Take Your Projects to the Next Level with Premium Duplex and Super Duplex Products from VishalTube
In order to elevate your projects, are you searching for the best duplex and super duplex fittings
, fasteners, and flanges? There is no need to look any further than VishalTube. Our extensive selection of high-quality products is tailored to your precise needs, ensuring exceptional performance and unmatched reliability. Explore our comprehensive selection today:
Duplex Fasteners: Experience the power of strength and corrosion resistance with our premium duplex fasteners
designed to withstand the toughest industrial challenges.
Super Duplex Fittings
Duplex Fittings: Unlock seamless connections and optimized fluid flow within your piping systems with our cutting-edge duplex fittings, tailored for precision and efficiency.
Super Duplex Fittings: Step into the realm of superior strength, durability, and resistance with our state-of-the-art super duplex fittings, engineered to excel in extreme operating conditions. Super Duplex Fasteners
: Unleash the full potential of your projects with our super duplex fasteners, renowned for their exceptional mechanical properties and unrivaled resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion.
Super Duplex Flanges: Secure leak-free connections and elevate the integrity of your piping applications with our high-performance super duplex flanges, crafted for ultimate reliability. Fasteners Stockist & Exporter
: Discover a vast inventory of fasteners in various sizes and specifications at VishalTube, ready to meet your unique project needs and deadlines with unmatched efficiency. Flanges Exporter & Stockist
: Partner with us as your esteemed exporter & Stockist of superior flanges, guaranteeing products that meet international standards, ensuring your projects are fueled by excellence.
Unleash the true potential of your projects by visiting VishalTube.net today. Experience the unparalleled quality and performance we bring to the duplex and super duplex industry
. Trust VishalTube for all your duplex and super duplex needs, and watch your projects soar to new heights of success
2023.06.08 07:13 Infamous-Lab-8136 The MJF segment (spoilers)
Cole gave me what I've wanted to see, someone getting under MJF's skin and make him want the match. So glad to see that.
submitted by Infamous-Lab-8136
to AEWOfficial [link] [comments]