Shock wave coupling adapter and method of use
2008.11.17 18:37 Explosions
2014.07.08 02:33 Over9000BaconPerHour Rivals Of Aether
Discuss the smash-inspired 2d brawler game produced by Dan Fornace and his team.
2012.10.15 21:21 sibin Embedded and Real-Time Systems: news, articles, etc. about the latest trends in the field
This is a forum to post new stories about **embedded systems**, **real-time systems**, **cyber-physical systems**, **safety-critical systems**, security for such systems, architectures, design, analysis, etc. Links to academic papers, thesis, news articles, conferences, journals, or new findings, interesting ideas, etc. are all welcome.
2023.06.08 07:51 Longjumping-Row-2891 Boomers should be banned on Reddit alternatives
BOOMERS are the cause of every website becoming too political and boring
All they do is talk about politics and nag zoomers
This is why Discord is successful, cuz boomers don't use Discord
submitted by Longjumping-Row-2891
to RedditAlternatives [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:48 AMPK-junkie Lower gearing on a SRAM Apex 1 (38T chain ring) and 11 x 42 cassette
Just completed the 1247km long Carreta Austral in Chilean Patagonia on my rigid steel frame Breezer Radar X running 29 x 2.25 inch tyres tubeless. The bike is about 14kg (31 pounds with pedals and a Brooks B17 special saddle) unloaded and when fully loaded with by bikepacking gear (tent, clothes, tools, water, sleeping system, food etc) is about between 28 to 30kgs (61 to 66 pounds). The bike was very supple and comfortable on most of the trip including the 500kms of gravel (el ripio) and no complaints on ride feel on the washboard and the worst of the ripio (tennisball sized rocks on gravel against strong headwinds) when running lower pressures on the i25 WTB rims.
However on this trip I found myself wanting a lower granny gear a lot of the time on the muchmore steeper gradients especially on rocky gravel. The gearing was stock with an FSA direct mount 38T chain ring and an SRAM 11x 42 cassette. The only times I used the 10th and 11th gear was on big downhill sections that were too fast (over 50kmph) to keep pedaling even at over 100 gear inches in highest gear. But some of those Patagonian climbs were so tough and steep that I had to walk the bike many times in order to save the quads and knees and my heart from getting into the dangerzone.
The stock gearing provides a granny gear of around 26 inches and the tallest gear was a bit over 100". Am considering doing the GDMBR and would love to get a lower gear to prevent having to walk and get off the bike. I have a 30T FSA direct mount chain ring as spare that came with the bike and that would get me almost two lower gears and bring the granny gear down to around 20.7 inches. I don't think I would miss the top end (because the bike would be loaded and it would be off-road). Because even on flat bitumen road and unloaded I find 9th gear (3rd smallest casette cog is where I stay the most can get a good cadence and speed that feels right and optimum for cruising for many hours. This is roughly about 80 gear inches as being perfect for high end under flat normal conditions.
Dropping to a 30T chainring would mean my highest gear is about 80 gear inches (a sacrfice), but this would be offroad (and loaded) and on lower pressure tyres and the lowest would be as mentioned before about 20.7".
Am I going to run into issues swapping out the direct mount FSA chain ring from 38T to 30T. Would it be as simple as changing the chain ring (with the right direct mount tool) and shortening the chain by a few links? Would there be any need to change spacing at the crank and chainring or it is just install and ride?
Forgive me for asking any silly questions but I am not that knowledgeable about derailleur setups after coming off a belt driven Alfine 11 IGH that I use as a commuter bike for last 10 years.
I have read about some people running 11 x 46 cassettes on the Apex 1 with no issues apart from adjusting the B screw (but that seems more complicated and expensive to just changing the chain ring. But obviously if I can get as low as 19 gear inches with a 30T chainring and a 11x 46 cassette I am all ears.
Basically I am really wanting to find a much lower gearing for my groupset without too many changes and without breaking the bank as this bike is not built for racing but is a pack mule loaded to get me to where I need to go without killing these 48 year old knees.
Has anyone had experience of lowering the gearing on an SRAM Apex 1 for steeper gradient climbs and how did you go about it?
All and any advice appreciated?
submitted by AMPK-junkie
to bikewrench [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:47 akutagawabae No effects compared to my first experience
Hello everyone ! I just wanted to share my recent experience with Modafinil in case someone can bring me some answers.
I tried modafinil for the first time in 2017 mainly to study and I got to say that it was absolutely awesome. I really felt every effects about modafinil :
-ultra focus on the task I was on (to the point that I needed to be careful not to let my brain think of another task or I would lose 4hours tidying my room or learning a new Rubik’s cube method)
-felt like I learnt better
-side effects like headaches from time to time or the known smell when I was peeing.
This was a really great experience overall and moda did the job I got it for.
I was taking Modalert 200
submitted by akutagawabae
to modafinilFORfree [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:43 Nameless49 I would love a remake of Persona 1 and 2 but...
Let's sit down and have a discussion about it first.
Yeah, I would love to have a remake of P1 and P2. And I am sure not the only one who wants it. But there are so many things that need to be considered first and I would like to share my thoughts and discuss it with fellow fans.
A huge percentage of the Persona fanbase came from playing either P3, P4, or P5 but most definitely came from P5. My first game is P3 then went to play P4, then went back to play 1 and 2. And with the Persona series becoming multi-platform, more new fans will be introduced to our beloved series.
Everyone is familiar with the formula of the Persona games. Daily life, school life, protag stats, social links, dungeon crawling, you name it. It was Persona 3 who established this formula and it became the trademark of the series. P1 and P2 on the other hand are so drastically different from the "modern" Persona games. This presents a problem with remaking them.
P3 and P4 are still playable to this day and have aged like fine wine, P1 and P2 on the other hand however, in my honest opinion, did not age as well as P3 and P4. I still love the story though but the gameplay is just so hard to adapt to when you've played the modern games. This is why I want them to remake the older games first.
But then I got to thinking, should Atlus stay true to the classic? Or modernize it like the newer games? I would want them to modernize it similar to recent remakes like RE4 or FF7. But that in itself is a problem.
How could they modernize P1 and P2 without drastically changing the story itself? I'm guessing newer fans would want them remade to be familiar with the modern games. But I can't imagine the game having daily life in P1 and P2 because their story is always moving forward. Not like you have a free day where you can do whatever you want.
But of course, they don't have to add the "modern formula" to the older games. They could just stick to whatever P1 and P2 originally is. I don't personally mind. I would still play the game but the problem I can see going with that method is, it will most likely not appeal to newer fans, thus lowering potential income.
At the end of the day, Atlus would want some money out of their remake. So many employees, voice actors, etc. put their heart and soul into the game. I just see P1 and P2 being a huge gamble to remake. While P3 is the safest gamble since it still retains the "modern formula" that draws in the new fans. With this in mind, I believe they should remake Persona 3 first before they start experimenting with remaking Persona 1.
TL;DR remaking P1 and P2 is a huge gamble that may or may not appeal to newer fans. While remaking P3, which already has the "modern formula", is a low-risk/high-reward gamble that could guarantee Atlus some big money.
submitted by Nameless49
to PERSoNA [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:40 Educational-Nose223 Liv Pure Weight Loss Reviews Reddit : ⚠️Scam?⚠️Must Read! Before Buy - Does Liv Pure Weight Loss Work ?
| || | submitted by Educational-Nose223 to LivPureReviews [link] [comments]
Liv Pure Weight Loss Reviews Reddit : ⚠️Scam?⚠️Must Read! Before Buy - Does Liv Pure Weight Loss Work ?
Liv Pure is a nutritional supplement based on a weight loss remedy from an island in the Mediterranean. Liv Pure Weight Loss Reviews Reddit
Developed by a 49-year old firefighter who wanted to help his wife lose weight, Liv Pure features a blend of ingredients to target the root cause of weight problems: toxins in your liver.
Find out how Liv Pure works and whether the supplement lives up to the hype today in our review.
How Does Liv Pure Work?
Liv Pure uses a blend of natural ingredients to support your liver. Your liver is the largest internal organ. To lose weight, your liver needs to cleanse fat from your body. If your liver isn’t performing optimally, then you’ll struggle to lose weight. Your body can’t detoxify itself.
To help, Liv Pure uses a blend of ingredients known to support the liver. Those ingredients target the liver and weight loss via two specific processes:
Activate your liver’s fat burning complex to ignite your metabolism and create primitive fat burning.
Target body purifying cells to help your liver purify itself, increasing your ability to burn fat naturally.
Together, these two effects make Liv Pure an effective weight loss supplement. In fact, some claim to have lost 50 to 100lbs using the formula.
Liv Pure Features & Benefits
Some of the benefits of taking Liv Pure, according to the official website, include:
- Target the root cause of belly fat and weight gain
- Support your liver’s natural detoxification
- Science-backed ingredients used by 234,000+ men and women worldwide
- Plant-based, natural formula sourced from an island in the Mediterranean
- Boost metabolism to ignite the fat burning furnace within yourself
- Works whether you want to lose 10lbs or 100lbs or more
Who Created Liv Pure?
Liv Pure was created by two people, including a Greek doctor and a 49-year old firefighter:
Dr. Nicholas Andino, an internal medicine doctor who grew up in a village near the Greek island of Corfu
Dan Saunders, a 49-year old firefighter from Sarasota, Florida who wanted to help his wife lose weight
The two met in an unlikely way. After Dan’s wife suffered a heart attack because of her weight, Dan started to research natural ways to lose weight. Nothing else had helped his wife, so he turned to the natural world for support.
Dan’s research led him to the work of Dr. Nicholas Andino. He liked what he read online, so he setup an in-person meeting with Dr. Andino to discuss specific treatment options. Dr. Andino met with Dan, revealed the recipe to Liv Pure, and the rest is history.
Liv Pure Helps Regenerate Your Liver
Dr. Nicholas Andino, using his expertise as a doctor in internal medicine, developed Liv Pure to regenerate your liver.
Dr. Andino’s research revealed a critical connection between liver health and weight loss. Many overweight people had toxin-filled livers.
However, Dr. Andino also found many healthy people had toxin-filled livers causing them to gain weight. These people, over time, had absorbed toxins from the environment, overloading their livers. As they grew older, they gained more and more weight, eventually leading to obesity.
Dr. Andino found people with an overloaded liver struggled to lose weight – even if they ate right and exercised. They were doing everything right, but their liver was so overloaded with toxins that it couldn’t burn fat from the body.
Dr. Andino’s research did, however, reveal some good news: the liver can fully regenerate itself. You can regenerate liver cells even if your liver is damaged.
To help regenerate the liver, Dr. Andino gathered a group of ingredients from Greek islands near where he grew up. These ingredients were specifically designed to help the liver.
Today, many of those ingredients are found in Liv Pure, which is designed to support liver health, detoxify the live, and help you rapidly lose weight.
What’s in Liv Pure?
Liv Pure contains 10 active ingredients. Half of the ingredients are designed to support your liver, while the other half support fat burning.
Here are all of the active ingredients in Liv Pure and how they work, according to the official website:
Liver Fat Burning Complex
Half of the ingredients in Liv Pure are part of the Liver Fat Burning Complex. These ingredients were specifically chosen to help you burn fat and lose weight. Some activate your metabolism, while others target inflammation making it harder to lose weight. Together, these ingredients can prepare your body for greater weight loss results.
Active ingredients in Liv Pure’s Liver Fat Burning Complex include:
- Tea: Tea, labeled as camellia sinensis, is prized in traditional remedies and weight loss aids. Many people drink tea daily for its natural antioxidants, or polyphenols. Liv Pure doesn’t disclose the specific type of tea in the formula. However, black tea, oolong tea, and green tea are particularly rich with polyphenols, making them popular weight loss aids. Tea also contains a small amount of natural caffeine, and caffeine is one of the most proven weight loss supplement ingredients in the world.
- Genistein: Genistein is a natural molecule linked to fat burning and anti-inflammatory effects, according to Dr. Andino and his team. It’s a flavonoid, or natural antioxidant, found in soy beans, fava beans, and certain other types of vegetables. You can buy genistein in supplement form on its own. However, it’s part of a blend of ingredients in Liv Pure designed to help with inflammation and weight loss.
- Choline: Choline is best-known for its effects on the brain, and many people take choline daily for mental performance. Naturally found in eggs, choline can also help with fat burning, according to the official Liv Pure website.
- Resveratrol: Resveratrol is a natural ingredient found in grapes. Like other ingredients in the Liver Fat Burning Complex in Liv Pure, resveratrol can support inflammation throughout the body, which could make it easier to lose weight. Multiple studies have linked resveratrol to metabolism, fat burning, anti-inflammatory effects, and other ingredients. Like genistein, resveratrol can be taken on its own or as part of a blend.
- Chlorogenic Acid: Chlorogenic acid is best-known for being the active ingredient in green coffee bean extract. Before coffee beans are roasted, they’re green and contain high levels of chlorogenic acid, a natural antioxidant. 99% of this chlorogenic acid is lost during roasting. Using green coffee beans, you can support inflammation and unlock fat burning throughout your body. Many weight loss supplements contain tea and chlorogenic acid as a complementary combination, and Liv Pure is no exception.
Liver Purification Complex
The supplement is called Liv Pure because it’s designed to help purify your liver. Over time, toxins infiltrate your liver, leading to low energy, weight gain, and general health and wellness issues. Liv Pure’s Liver Purification Complex aims to help using a blend of five active ingredients. These ingredients work to complement the five ingredients above. By cleansing and purifying your liver, you can prepare for greater weight loss results.
The five active liver purifying ingredients in Liv Pure include:
- Silymarin: Silymarin comes from milk thistle extract, a plant used in traditional medicine for centuries. For years, healers used milk thistle extract for general ailments. Today, we know the power of the milk thistle plant is linked to its natural chemicals like silymarin, which has been shown to support liver detoxification and liver cell regeneration.
- Betaine: Betaine comes from beetroot extract and certain other natural sources. Some people take beetroot daily for liver health. Others take it regularly for detoxification, weight loss, blood flow, and overall inflammation. The betaine in Liv Pure can help reverse damage to your liver caused by inflammation, according to the official Liv Pure website.
- Berberine: Berberine is known for its effects on blood sugar and liver health. Your liver cleanses your blood, and poor liver health can lead to poor blood health. By taking berberine daily, you can help fight disease and inflammation, tackling some of the root causes of weight issues.
- Molybdenum: Molybdenum is a mineral linked to liver detoxification. The mineral isn’t as common as other ingredients in Liv Pure, but it can purportedly help detoxify your body. Every day, your body is exposed to toxins in the water, food, and air. Molybdenum can support your body’s largest internal cleansing organ: your liver.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is a natural antioxidant linked to liver regeneration and gut health. Some people take glutathione for leaky gut. Others take it to support the natural regeneration of liver cells. Your liver is one of the few organs in the body that can regenerate itself even after severe damage, and the glutathione in Liv Pure can help.
How Much Does Liv Pure Cost?
Liv Pure is normally priced at $199 per bottle on retail shelves. However, Dan and Dr. Andino have temporarily reduced the price of Liv Pure to $69 per bottle or less as part of a summer 2023 promotion.
Liv Pure Pricing
Here’s how much you pay when ordering online today:
Click Here to Get Liv Pure At Discounted Price From Official Website!!!
- 1 Bottle (1 Month Supply): $69 + Shipping
- 3 Bottles (3 Month Supply): $147 ($49 Per Bottle) + Shipping
- 6 Bottles (6 Month Supply): $234 ($39 Per Bottle) + Shipping
Each bottle contains one month’s worth of Liv Pure. The manufacturer recommends taking the supplement for 3 to 6 months to assess the results. Some of the ingredients work quickly, while others take time to kick into action.
The manufacturer also offers a full 60 day satisfaction guarantee on all purchases. Request a refund within 60 days if you’re unsatisfied with results for any reason.
Liv Pure Weight Loss Results: Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Liv Pure’s website is filled with stories of customers losing significant weight shortly after taking Liv Pure for the first time – even while exercising minimally and avoiding strict diet rules.
In fact, Paula Saunders, the 51-year old mother whose husband helped develop the formula, personally claims to have lost 63lbs using Liv Pure alone.
Here are some of the reviews, weight loss testimonials, and experiences shared by verified Liv Pure users:
Paula Saunders, a 51-year old mother of three, lost 63 pounds “suddenly” after taking Liv Pure for the first time. Paula had struggled with weight gain after giving birth to three kids, and nothing seemed to keep it off. She tried Liv Pure and began to rapidly lose weight.
One customer claims to have lost 42lbs and 6” from their waist after taking Liv Pure.
Another customer dropped 27lbs and 4 dress sizes after taking Liv Pure.
Liv Pure is popular with men or women. One man claims he can eat whatever he like as long as he takes Liv Pure, for example, because the fat is “melting off” him constantly.
Another verified purchaser claims to have lost 17lbs and three dress sizes with Liv Pure.
Some customers report feeling healthier and more active with Liv Pure. One customer claims she “feels so much healthier” thanks to the formula, for example.
Liv Pure has strong reviews online from men and women of all ages, with many people taking Liv Pure daily to enjoy powerful weight loss results in a short period of time. Whether looking to lose 10lbs or 100lbs with Liv Pure, you could experience significant weight loss with the science-backed supplement, according to reviews shared on the official website. Click Here to Get Liv Pure From Official Website!!!
Liv Pure Clinical Trials & Scientific Evidence
Liv Pure was developed by a doctor, giving the supplement additional medical verification beyond the average weight loss formula. Dr. Andino, according to the official Liv Pure website, is an internal medicine doctor who grew up in Greece. He developed Liv Pure with a blend of science-backed ingredients from his native country. We’ll review some of Dr. Andino’s research and citations below.
Dr. Andino cites just three references on the official Liv Pure website. Those three studies include:
The first study is a 2004 study on metabolic flexibility. The study shows some people become metabolically inflexible over time. Their pancreas stops secreting the right compounds, for example, for weight loss and appetite control.
The second cited study, from 2018, also covers metabolic flexibility. The study showed metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, and cancer can disrupt your metabolic flexibility, making it harder for your body to manage its weight, appetite, and energy.
Dr. Andino cites a final study on metabolic flexibility’s role in health and disease. Researchers in that study identified metabolic flexibility as one of the factors impacting diabetes and obesity.
Outside of these three cited studies, Dr. Andino does not supply any research proving Liv Pure can help you lose 10 to 100lbs or more. However, many of the ingredients in the supplement are backed by their own scientific evidence.
If the primary goal of Liv Pure is to support your liver, then Liv Pure contains the right ingredient: silymarin. Silymarin is a natural chemical from milk thistle extract, a type of plant sued in traditional medicine for centuries. Hundreds of studies have connected silymarin to liver health. A 2020 study, for example, found silymarin appeared to reduce inflammation in the liver. Inflammation in the liver is associated with a higher risk of disease and illness, and it could make it harder to lose weight.
Liv Pure also contains another antioxidant compound that could help with inflammation: resveratrol. Found in many anti-aging supplements and formulas, resveratrol is a natural compound in grapes. A recent study found resveratrol was associated with significant reductions in weight, BMI, waist circumference, fat mass, and lean mass compared to placebo treatments.
Finally, many studies have connected tea to weight loss. Greece isn’t known for its tea, yet Dr. Andino added tea to the formula for its polyphenol content. Tea is rich with polyphenols, or natural antioxidants, that could help with inflammation, cholesterol, weight loss, and overall health and wellness.
Overall, the ingredients in Liv Pure could help with weight loss when combined with a healthy diet and exercise program. Plus, the formula has been validated by a doctor – an internal medicine specialist – to help with weight loss.
Contact Liv Pure
Dr. Andino and Dan Saunders teamed up with a US-based supplement company to launch the supplement across the country. That company manufactures all supplements in an FDA-registered facility that complies with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
You can contact Liv Pure and the company’s customer service team by email at:
Email: [[email protected]
Liv Pure is a doctor-formulated weight loss supplement featuring a blend of milk thistle extract, tea, and other natural ingredients to help you burn fat rapidly.
By taking two capsules of Liv Pure daily, you can target a toxin-filled liver, which is the root cause of weight problems. Many people struggle to lose weight because of their liver, and Liv Pure aims to help. Click Here to Get Liv Pure From Official Website!!!
2023.06.08 07:34 killjoy106 My boyfriend would rather indulge his gaming addiction than have a future with me.
He’s my first real relationship, and he’s the first person I’ve been this close with in my life. We’ve only been together four months but he talks about wanting to spend our lives together. He talks so much about the future. He’s a big gamer and recently he’s been putting his games before time with me. One time when I’d been having a rough few days I wanted to call and the entire time we were on the phone he was gaming with his friends, talking to them in some voice chat through his game when he wasn’t talking to me. He’s addicted to his games and has no other real interests or hobbies, and I’d known that from the start, but for a couple months I chose not to even acknowledge it, and when I finally got to the point of acknowledging it I didn’t see it as a problem. After that incident I got to thinking about how his addiction would affect our future. I’ve been trying to get him to make changes, to limit his time gaming and find other hobbies. He says he will, but he hasn’t. I don’t think he’s going to. We fought about it today and almost broke up, but ultimately decided to take a week-long break from each other and see where things stand when we’ve calmed down. But I already know I’m done. Unless he has some massive change of heart in the next week, we’re just finished.
I regret so much. I knew from the start that he had issues and I completely let that go just so I’d have someone to be close with. I had my first kiss with him, I lost my virginity to him. I don’t know how I’m going to let go of him now and I hate myself for getting so attached in the first place. I don’t know how I could’ve been that naive. I just regret it all.
submitted by killjoy106
to offmychest [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:18 medrech React Native Development Services: How to Choose the Right Company for Your Project
Introduction: What is React Native and How Can It Benefit Your Business?
React Native offers several benefits for businesses. Firstly, it enables cost-effective development as a single codebase can be used to create apps for both iOS and Android platforms, saving time and resources. Secondly, it provides a smooth user experience with fast rendering and native-like performance. Lastly, React Native allows for easy code sharing, updates, and maintenance, making it a popular choice for businesses looking to develop mobile apps.
How to Evaluate React Native Development Companies - 5 Tips to Follow ?
When it comes to choosing a React Native development company for your project, it's crucial to select a reliable and skilled team that can bring your app idea to life. Here are five tips to help you evaluate and choose the right company:
- Experience and Expertise: Look for a company with a proven track record in React Native development. Check their portfolio and client testimonials to assess their expertise in building high-quality mobile applications. An experienced team will have the knowledge and skills to handle complex projects and deliver exceptional results.
- Development Process and Methodologies: Understand the company's development process and methodologies. A well-defined and transparent process ensures efficient collaboration, timely delivery, and effective communication throughout the project. Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban can be advantageous for React Native development.
- Skill Set and Team Composition: Evaluate the skill set and composition of the development team. A strong team should include skilled React Native developers, UI/UX designers, QA testers, and project managers. Assess their qualifications, expertise, and ability to work collaboratively to ensure a successful outcome.
- Client References and Reviews: Reach out to previous clients or references provided by the company. Inquire about their experience working with the company, the quality of deliverables, adherence to timelines, and overall satisfaction. Online reviews and ratings can also provide valuable insights into the company's reputation.
- Communication and Support: Effective communication is crucial for the success of any development project. Ensure that the company has a responsive communication channel and provides regular updates on the project's progress. Additionally, inquire about their post-development support and maintenance services to ensure long-term assistance.
What Kind of Services Can You Expect from a React Native Development Company?
A reputable React Native development company can offer a wide range of services to cater to your specific requirements. Some of the key services you can expect include:
- Custom React Native App Development: The company can develop custom React Native applications tailored to your business needs, ensuring a unique and seamless user experience.
- UI/UX Design and Prototyping: The company can provide UI/UX design services to create visually appealing and intuitive interfaces for your mobile app. They can also create prototypes to validate your app's design before development.
- API Integration and Backend Development: A React Native development company can handle the integration of third-party APIs and develop a robust backend infrastructure to support your app's functionality.
- Quality Assurance and Testing: The company will conduct comprehensive testing to ensure your app's performance, usability, and security. This includes functional testing, compatibility testing, performance testing, and bug fixing.
- App Deployment and Support: Once your app is developed, the company can assist you with app deployment to the respective app stores. They can also provide ongoing support and maintenance services to address any issues or updates that may arise.
Best Practices for Choosing the Right React Native Development Company
To ensure a successful partnership with a React Native development company
, consider the following best practices:
- Define Your Requirements: Clearly define your project requirements, goals, and expectations before approaching a development company. This will help you find a company that aligns with your vision and has the necessary expertise to deliver the desired outcome.
- Request Detailed Proposals: Ask the shortlisted companies to provide detailed proposals outlining their approach, timelines, cost estimates, and deliverables. Compare these proposals to make an informed decision based on your project's needs and budget.
- Conduct Interviews and Assess Cultural Fit: Schedule interviews with the potential development companies to get a better understanding of their team, communication style, and work culture. A good cultural fit ensures smoother collaboration and a better overall experience.
- Consider Long-Term Partnership: Developing a mobile app is not a one-time endeavor. Consider the potential for a long-term partnership with the development company for future updates, maintenance, and support. Choose a company that demonstrates a commitment to long-term relationships.
The Advantages of Hiring an Experienced React Native Development Company Vs. In-House Team
While building an in-house team for React Native development
may seem like a viable option, there are several advantages to hiring an experienced React Native development company:
- Expertise and Specialization: React Native development companies specialize in mobile app development, specifically using React Native. They have a team of experienced developers with expertise in building high-quality cross-platform apps. Their focused knowledge and skills can lead to faster development and better results.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Hiring an in-house team involves significant costs, including recruitment, salaries, benefits, infrastructure, and training. On the other hand, a React Native development company offers a cost-effective solution as you pay for the development services on a project basis.
- Faster Time to Market: React Native development companies have the necessary tools, resources, and streamlined processes to expedite the development process. They can help you get your app to the market faster, giving you a competitive advantage.
- Scalability and Flexibility: As your project evolves, you may require scaling up or down the development team. React Native development companies can quickly accommodate your changing needs, providing the flexibility to ramp up resources when necessary.
Choosing the right React Native development company is crucial for the success of your mobile app project. By evaluating the company's experience, expertise, services, and support, you can make an informed decision that aligns with your business goals. Remember to consider long-term partnership potential and the advantages of hiring an experienced React Native development company over an in-house team. With the right partner, you can leverage the power of React Native to build robust, cross-platform mobile applications that drive your business forward.
#App #appdevelopment #mobileapp #application #mobileapplication #reactnative #appdevelopmentcompany
submitted by medrech
to u/medrech [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:14 BlackIronSaturn Regarding "My Great Guilt", the three words uttered by the Father/ The Twisted One (spoilers)
I bolded the main area of my thoughts on the matter, but the TL;DR will be placed up here as well:
The Father's great guilt is that they weren't a believer before the prayer. As the transformation from Father to Twisted One came to be, the greatest guilt he ever had was doubting it to begin with. Now his fate is sealed, as well as the Cvstodians whom he damned to witness undeniable existence of a vengeful higher power.
This is my, I think, third or fourth play through of this game, and I decided I wanted to try and really absorb what it is I am being told in this game to help make sense of things. Been doing a lot of lore reading and the like from the item descriptions as well.
Something that always bothered me in previous playthroughs, was there is so much build up about the how the first miracle came to be, but no one in Cvstodia is talking about the why. Even people like Deogracias who serves as a sort of record keeper of all the events, and is seemingly dedicated to this wealth of history, never ever tells us the why.
and sure, we can wave that away easily, because he probably doesn't know the why. No one does but the Father. So....there in lies the question: What exactly was someone like the Father so guilty about that he would pray to the high wills for punishment? Keep in mind, that the miracle up to this point never manifested itself physically in the world at this point, as this event occurred before the turned throne.
My belief is that what the actual source of guilt is perhaps that the Father didn't really align with others among society. How? I am to believe that the Father, for a lack of a better term, was secretly atheist, and felt guilty of it. The high wills were manifested by the Cvstodian people's desire for there to be something, that much they (the high wills) were not bashful at all to admit, and not bashful at all to admit to relishing that level of adoration and attention with how they speak of it in their dialogue to the Penitent One.
However, the high wills were not something that Cvstodians ever saw. On the other side of the dream, they are made physical, but to the mortal realm they remain a concept. So you have this perfect storm about to take place. No one truly had as great of guilt as Father did, because Father was someone who did not fall in line with the masses. He was not a believer, and that really pissed off the high wills.
So it comes to be, that in a perfect storm situation, and with how the miracle works and the high wills governing of it, that the event plays out in a showy spectacle. Pieces, quite simply, fell into place. Amongst a sea of his peers, and thousands of eyes upon him, The Father was about to be unwittingly manifested as the source of it all. Through this defiant man, the High Wills would kill two birds with one stone: Stop any possible tainting of belief towards them, while giving the people something that would undeniably cement their existence in a physical form, effectively dooming Cvstodia to the worship of this malevolent miracle and the puppet master behind it all.
This also comes full circle, because if it is such that the Father felt guilty for not believing in the high wills, then his "great guilt" is not only feeling guilty for not believing, but even more so guilty for bringing down the wrath of the miracle and the three wills.
submitted by BlackIronSaturn
to Blasphemous [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:10 KBtheJourney 5 underused jutsu that should be abused by anyone able to learn it. Add any you think would be more useful don't include the super strong stuff like FTG,Sage mode, 100 healings,8 gates etc.
1- Kabutos Chakra Blades- cut opponents on contact internally. Cutting muscles,tendons can cut internal organs including heart &lungs etc
- Tsunade Body pathway Derangement- it destroys half your nervous systems connections and switches the rest of your bodies signals immediately should cause any ninja to become unmovable able to be defeated immediately or at least being still for minutes unable to understand how to move body . So your reactions are slowed and (understanding move left finger and raising right arm switched and more)could be impossible for battle.
- Earth release underground mole jutsu- allows you to hide yourself underground allowing new place to attack from and surprise enemy
- Rashomon Gates- they are the strongest defensive jutsu next to Susanno and can stop tailed beast blast
- Shruiken shadown clone jutsu - this should be used by all ninja multiplying amount of jutsu you're throwing at enemy usually suddenly while being thrown.
submitted by KBtheJourney
to Naruto [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:08 Stokley808 Am I gay???
Okay so for context I have a girlfriend and we have sex but I sorta wanna do butt stuff. I’ve done it to her which is cool but I’ve heard that guys have a anal prostate so… I was wondering is it gay if I want her to use a strap on me ya know? Like at the end of the day she is a girl and if I do go thru with it I’m gonna think about her doing pegging me and not some guy or anything gay like that but still I wonder? Is it gay?
submitted by Stokley808
to questioning [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:07 itechnolabs An Ultimate Guide To Develop Your Own Meditation App
| || | submitted by itechnolabs to u/itechnolabs [link] [comments]
A decade ago, we could never imagine that we’d come to depend on our smartphones all the time in our lives. We use them for work as well as rest with them and even sleep with them. The number of activities we engage in doubled and tripled as the COVID-19 pandemic swept across the globe. Nowadays, businesses are looking for answers to questions like ” how to create a fintech app” or “how to build a mobile game” to satisfy the increasing demands. If we spend a lot of time looking at the screens of our phones and are constantly online it’s easy to become tired and stressed. This is why meditation has become a popular subject.
Meditation is believed to be one of the best methods to relax and concentrate on important things. There are a lot of internet-based resources that can assist people to begin meditating and assist to determine what works best for them. In this article, we’ll discuss the development of meditation apps
and the challenges facing these apps, and the cost associated with it. Read more about Guide To Develop Your Own Meditation App
2023.06.08 07:06 muyenesa USP 9mm vs CZ P09 / Custom Upgrades
| || |
Hello guys! submitted by muyenesa to USPmasterrace [link] [comments]
After a long search I found a 1995 USP 9mm in excellent condition. Being a CZ user I’m used to buy some upgrade kits for short reset, lighter action, trigger upgrade, etc. I normally use Cajun Gun Works products.
Now, that I’m going to enter on a new world, want to know which upgrades can be done to the USP. Saw the match kit (which is out of stock on their web) and grayguns short reset.
What do you guys recommend? I need to decide if it’s a good idea to get the USP or keep working with a polymer CZ that it has a lot of parts to upgrade.
2023.06.08 07:05 BusinessInKenya The Magical Ways in Which Business Accounting Software Can Benefit Your Business in Africa
A business management software
system can be described as a detailed system that would help you manage all the operations being done in your business. It would help you manage your resources in the best way and maximize your performance in the process. These systems include a lot of features and tools that can streamline the processes being followed in your organization. They would also improve the communication between your employees and help them collaborate a lot better than they otherwise could have done. They would also help you keep track of the results of your business and get a good idea of the progress that you are making in these cases. They improve collaboration and communication
This can be especially beneficial for companies that are working in developing markets such as the ones in Africa. It would be wrong to assume that these systems can do this only for your employees – they can also improve the communication that they have with your partners and customers. They do so by providing them all with a centralized platform where they can collaborate and share information. If you have a business management system in your organization everyone finds it a lot easier to work together on various projects. They make you more productive and effective
This is a major benefit of using business accounting software in your organization when you come to think of it. These software systems can help with the streamlining of the processes being followed in your organization and this improves your workflows. This also means that you become a lot more productive and efficient than you were earlier. These systems automate said processes and provide employees with the tools that they need to perform their work with a greater degree of efficiency. They can also free up their time. Conclusion
Thus, the benefits of using such software are there for all to see but the thing is that this is just the tip of the iceberg. If you get such software from the best companies for such products like Tally Solutions you can expect so much more from them. For starters, such software would help you improve the quality of service that you provide to your customers. They would also reduce the costs that you are incurring in your business. At the same time, they would help you sell more than you were doing earlier, and make better decisions for your business.
submitted by BusinessInKenya
to u/BusinessInKenya [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:03 kou07 where can i see how many points i have left to unlock my style3 arcana?
submitted by kou07 to DotA2 [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 06:59 backtoschoolvet Do I need to build evidence before making more claims?
I will be on terminal leave soon and in July I will medically retire. I plan on making a claim for somatic symptom disorder and migraines, but I have never had any treatment for either of those. Do I need to make appointments first to build evidence? For migraines I have been using the migraine buddy app to make logs. I don’t have anything related to somatic symptom disorder. I did try to claim anxiety but again I had never talked about it until the C&P exam and to be frank I was extremely unprepared and it got denied.
I’m pretty sure I can make SSD secondary to my L5 radiculopathy with right foot drop. I also looked at the criteria to get rated 50% for migraines and I fit everything, but I’m not sure how I’ll prove economic inadaptability since I’ll be going to school and not working.
submitted by backtoschoolvet
to VeteransBenefits [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 06:58 nzuser12345 Cruise control: good or bad for fuel efficiency?
Just saw an ad for MTA on FB, suggesting that you can save fuel using cruise control.
It immediately stood out and I was like ‘wroonnnnggg, you amateurs’ but a quick google was showing a heap of sources saying yep it saves fuel.
Yet… my lived experience is the opposite? My cas are so desperate to keep to the set speed that on a tiny incline it goes ‘MORE POWER!’ drops a gear and takes a good drink. Compared to non-cc, where I might lose a few km/h and smoothly coast over whatever hill/crest, then pick it up again on the way down? And on flats, shit it’s not at all hard to keep constant speed.
I know my sample size is one, but it’s not even close - cruise control uses a heap more fuel in my car. Am I alone in this? I’m interested to hear your experience. Happy to stand ‘corrected’ despite my results?
not an EV debate. Don’t care how little fuel EVs use, unless you’re genuinely contributing in that your range drops (or increases) noticeably when using cruise control
submitted by nzuser12345
to newzealand [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 06:55 reindeermuffinbeet USed Woom 2 Promo Code
Click the link for USed Woom 2 Promo Code
. Save some money by selecting one of the current promo codes or coupons on that page. That page is updated regularly with the latest coupons, promo codes, and deals. Take advantage of the discounts by selecting one to use.
submitted by reindeermuffinbeet
to OffersBeatitude [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 06:52 lucaguiar Starting & Sustaining Healthy Relationship
I could use some community knowledge here.
I've been single for ~8 years, but had several short relationships in this period.
I'm ashamed of my anxiety and I feel that I'm not good enough to be in a lasting relationship. I feel that at some point my anxiety will pull me away from my partner and I will ruin everything.
I would love to hear from others if you have been able to start and keep a relationship while having high anxiety. My thoughts are always telling me that I should avoid getting into a relationship until my anxiety is under control, otherwise, I will hurt and get hurt.
submitted by lucaguiar
to Anxiety [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 06:52 IAmNotAFetish I don't know how much more I can take
I can't seem to get used to sleeping in my car. I try to get outside of the car often but I feel trapped a lot of the time. Does anyone know of a place near Atlanta that can help me get emergency housing ? I have called around and no one seems to know
submitted by IAmNotAFetish
to homeless [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 06:51 Yokhan77 Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has stated that he is shocked by the NON reaction of the UN and the Red Cross to the blowing up of the Kakhovka Hydroelectric Power Plant (HPP) by the Russian occupiers.... MOST DISAPPOINTING
2023.06.08 06:49 reindeermuffinbeet Woom 24 Promo Code
Click the link for Woom 24 Promo Code
. Save some money by selecting one of the current promo codes or coupons on that page. That page is updated regularly with the latest coupons, promo codes, and deals. Take advantage of the discounts by selecting one to use.
submitted by reindeermuffinbeet
to OffersBeatitude [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 06:48 Lavanyalea Tips for boarding 2 dogs from different families
Hi there, just started with Rover. I had a friend wrote testimonial for me. Within the first week of joining, I’ve had 3 requests for boarding and pretty much my calendar for June is filled.
Yesterday I’ve had another request for the exact time period I’ve got another dog boarding already (and my profile is set to take only 1 boarding at a time, I even set the daycare to 0 manually when there’s a boarder), so I had to turn down the owner.
I live in fairly large property with its own fenced garden. I have a Labrador retriever of my own and I made sure my dog and the boarding dog get on well during the meet & greet. At present I don’t take 2 dogs from different families unless they know each other well and they get on well (ie regular clients maybe for walking).
Going forward though, it seems in my area people only use Rover when they need to board their dogs (while owners go on holiday) and their usual arrangement has failed (fully booked). So far I have not received requests for dog walking, drop ins, or daycare.
I do WFH and when I have a boarder all the dogs (mine and boarder) sit by my feet in the open kitchen/dining/living area while I work. Maybe if I tidy up a spare room, I can allocate that as space for another dog, so if the 3 dogs need space I can put one there? But the one in the room without me might cry though!
Any advice? I see the boarders in my area take multiple dogs like 4 or maybe even more! Could you give me some tips?
submitted by Lavanyalea
to RoverPetSitting [link] [comments]